Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-23, 14:04   Link #5841
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, Lisha needs to step up her game. Problem with that, though, is that she's too sheltered and shy to kiss Lux (or to go beyond that). I do think Lux knows she loves him, though. And that he also loves her.

But again, for me it's True Harem all the way. I won't fully accept any other ending.
I agree that most likely Lux knows that Lisha loves him and he loves her.

Well, since it was Lux who first confessed to Celis and Krulcifer(not sure if he confessed first to Yoruka tho), i think that he will do same in Lisha case, also Aeril is still waiting for some Lux loving time

I completely agree with you about True harem, i hate when LN/Anime/Manga that is in harem genre goes OTP way or never chooses, if it doesn't want to be True harem then it should in Romance/Love Triangle/Waifu war and leave harem genre to True Harems

Why would i want to watch/read work that is supposed to be harem and is not harem at the same time? It's bait for people who like harem genre
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-23, 14:27   Link #5842
Mirable
ミラベル

I would love Lisha more if she stop boss other girls around and i wish she stop getting jealous everytime when some girl make a move on Lux. I also hate when she act like Lux is her man and property. Even though they're not even going out.

Quote:
「Lisha : Tha, that’s why you see. That, it looked like when coming back from the Ymir Theocracy, she kissed Lux while whispering that she lo, loved him or something, she di, did that as she pleased without even any permission from me──」
Again I would love Lisha more if she stop that bossy habit.

P.S. I wish she call Phi and Yoruka's real name properly. she only call them airhead and ero girl, i know it meant as comedy but it's start to get annoyed.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-23, 15:40   Link #5843
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree with you on the nicknames she uses for Phi-chan and Yoruka, actually. I don't like it either.

A girl getting jealous of other girls in those situations is normal. It's that we as fans of a harem series find it annoying here (I guess?). Touche on her bossy habit, though. She really does need to stop treating Lux as her property, too. Hopefully all or at least some of these things will be fixed in this arc.
Old 2018-11-23, 16:46   Link #5844
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I would love Lisha more if she stop boss other girls around and i wish she stop getting jealous everytime when some girl make a move on Lux. I also hate when she act like Lux is her man and property. Even though they're not even going out.

Again I would love Lisha more if she stop that bossy habit.

P.S. I wish she call Phi and Yoruka's real name properly. she only call them airhead and ero girl, i know it meant as comedy but it's start to get annoyed.
What you said and DragonOsman is true, And i'm afraid that Lisha being possessive might be problem for harem idea, Yoruka have to convice her that it's very good idea and everyone will benefit.
And yeah, i too dislike "comedy" aspect if it's overused, sometimes it's more annoying(for example Girl hitting/beating MC, because he saw her naked, even if it wasnt his fault)

@DragonOsman that's true that fans(or rather, some fans) of harem find it annoying, for example DxD fans(or most vocal one) seems to dislike Asia because of it.
same cause is with Infinite Stratos(EVERYONE is possessive)
Old 2018-11-23, 17:21   Link #5845
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Considering none of the above-mentioned points are as severe as with many other heroines (Naru, Louise, Mikoto, etc.), I still say the Lisha hate is stupid. Lisha acts perfectly normal in all her situations, and her most severe trait, her tsundere-ness, is far more mild and almost completely non-violent compared to other tsundere heroines.
Old 2018-11-23, 17:30   Link #5846
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Considering none of the above-mentioned points are as severe as with many other heroines (Naru, Louise, Mikoto, etc.), I still say the Lisha hate is stupid. Lisha acts perfectly normal in all her situations, and her most severe trait, her tsundere-ness, is far more mild and almost completely non-violent compared to other tsundere heroines.

Good point!

But isn't Lisha more like Deredere type of personality now?(not sure if it's own category or just mild/soft tsundere)

I also agree with you about Lisha hate, though i'm person who usually likes all girls in harems, my opinion isn't good representative of general opinion D:
Old 2018-11-23, 17:42   Link #5847
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Asia isn't that bad anymore in that regard, though.

@Shinji: A girl being jealous and possessive is normal, yes, but the part where she talks about permission and acts possessive to the point that she thinks Lux is her property is bad. If she were only as possessive as a normal girlfriend, that'd be fine. But she isn't.

But yeah, Lisha isn't tsundere anymore. She's more deredere. Her main problem in that regard is her shyness and how she thinks kissing is too shameful.
Old 2018-11-23, 18:09   Link #5848
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Asia isn't that bad anymore in that regard, though.

@Shinji: A girl being jealous and possessive is normal, yes, but the part where she talks about permission and acts possessive to the point that she thinks Lux is her property is bad. If she were only as possessive as a normal girlfriend, that'd be fine. But she isn't.

But yeah, Lisha isn't tsundere anymore. She's more deredere. Her main problem in that regard is her shyness and how she thinks kissing is too shameful.

IIRC huge part of population R/HighSchoolDxD dislike Asia for her "cockblocking: of Issei and other girls, it's quite sad seeing such negative reception towards Asia(i like her myself)

About Lisha, Lux should help her in this aspect by confessing love to her and later explain that kissing and holding hands is not lewd.

Anyway, big events(conflict with Fugil and Queen) are coming to Lisha and others, since her aunt is bad guy(girl?) and most likely won't survive, Lisha needs to show her big moment to prove that she is "leader" and right choice for queen to show progression of her character.
Old 2018-11-23, 19:02   Link #5849
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but Asia doesn't cockblock that much anymore, does she? All of the girls in the harem are supportive of the harem idea now too. Especially after Ise proposed to Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Kuroka, Koneko (though Ise will have to wait for her body to get bigger) and Rose (Rossweisse's nickname, given to her by her grandmother).

I agree about Lux helping Lisha with that stuff.

I'm looking forward to the girls in the harem finding out the truth about the loops and stuff, for now. I want to see what happens if and when they find out.
Old 2018-11-23, 19:09   Link #5850
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Yeah, but Asia doesn't cockblock that much anymore, does she? All of the girls in the harem are supportive of the harem idea now too. Especially after Ise proposed to Rias, Akeno, Asia, Xenovia, Irina, Kuroka, Koneko (though Ise will have to wait for her body to get bigger) and Rose (Rossweisse's nickname, given to her by her grandmother).

I agree about Lux helping Lisha with that stuff.

I'm looking forward to the girls in the harem finding out the truth about the loops and stuff, for now. I want to see what happens if and when they find out.
I know that, but hates don't care about that and it seems that nothing will change their minds

As for The Harem finding out the truth, this going to be interesting, if Lux tells them(i assume he will to convince them to join his cause) about loops i wouldn't be surpised if other side would try to frame Lux as liar.(and obviously traitor, since propaganda will show him as ally of terrorists) i'm very curious how Lux's harem will react to this.

It's pretty much climax of Bahamut.
Old 2018-11-23, 19:11   Link #5851
sierra117
Harem Seeker

I don't think people "hate" Lisha, they just gave her low ranking because her aggressive-lacking attitude and little screen-time compared to other girls, heck, even The Triad and newcomers like Aeril are more aggressive and had more screen-time than her
I myself quite enjoy her princess-antics
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-

Last edited by sierra117; 2018-11-23 at 19:23.
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-23, 19:15   Link #5852
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^This. Pretty much. Although Sacredus does hate her (he said it himself).

@Thor: The New Kingdom doesn't know that Lux is on the enemy's side. But yeah, if they find out, they could try to frame him. I don't think he'll try to tell the girls about the truth himself until he knows or thinks they've noticed the loops, though. Notice how he didn't tell them about it until now because of this?
Old 2018-11-23, 19:15   Link #5853
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I don't think people "hate" Lisha, they just gave her low ranking because her aggressive-lacking attitude and little screen-time compared to other girls, heck, even The Triad and newcomers like Aeril are more aggressive and had more screen-time than her
Hey!, Aeril didn't had so much screen-time, she deserves even more(she joined race very late)!

#DragonOsman For now yes, they don't know it, but eventually they will find it, power and influence of Fugil is big threat for everyone.
Old 2018-11-23, 19:17   Link #5854
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but she's still more likeable than Lisha and that's a problem. Lisha's supposed to be the main heroine.
Old 2018-11-23, 19:22   Link #5855
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Yeah, but she's still more likeable than Lisha and that's a problem. Lisha's supposed to be the main heroine.
I wouldn't mind it if Lisha got more screen time(she truly needs it), in last 2 volumes there was deficit of Lisha-sama content, it's pretty weird(i assume/know that her big moments will be later, but i'll be disappointed if Author ignores her)
Old 2018-11-23, 20:12   Link #5856
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
The posessivness is a byproduct of the tsundere-ness, her not being able to be totally honest about her feelings. We all know she doesn’t actually mean it and we all know she doesn’t actually think of him as an object or her property. She just still not able to be totally honest about her feelings for Lux.
Old 2018-11-23, 22:57   Link #5857
Mirable
ミラベル

It fine to begin jealous, Krul and Aeril also get jealous as well (Celis and Yoruka never jealous) but they only throw a sarcastic remark (in a funny way). On other hand Lisha is pretty much throw a tantrum everytime.

"Hey! what the hell are you doing!? back off! Lux is mine!!"

I don't really hate Lisha just a indifferent but i would start to like her if she stop that hot head and bossy habit and be more friendly with other girl (just like she did it with Lux.) or see her hangout with them as a friend, especially with Phi and Yoruka.
Old 2018-11-23, 23:36   Link #5858
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
It fine to begin jealous, Krul and Aeril also get jealous as well (Celis and Yoruka never jealous) but they only throw a sarcastic remark (in a funny way). On other hand Lisha is pretty much throw a tantrum everytime.

"Hey! what the hell are you doing!? back off! Lux is mine!!"

I don't really hate Lisha just a indifferent but i would start to like her if she stop that hot head and bossy habit and be more friendly with other girl (just like she did it with Lux.) or see her hangout with them as a friend, especially with Phi and Yoruka.
Which is a perfectly normal reaction. You realize that polygamy isn’t a normal practice, right?

(for clarity, there’s sarcasm in there )

It isn’t at all odd for Lisha to not be open to the idea of Lux having multiple girlfriends/wives. Most people think the same thing.

Now if Lisha actually got violent like Naru or Louise, that would be another thing.
Old 2018-11-23, 23:51   Link #5859
Mirable
ミラベル

^Never in mind she has to agree about polygamy.

In the end the one who decided to having multiple girlfriends/wives or not is Lux and it's his job to convince them. Anyway that's not my point.

You can defend her all you want, my point is still stand. I don't hate Lisha, i only dislike like her bossy habit that she show to other girls (not Lux), that's all.
Old 2018-11-23, 23:59   Link #5860
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

I’m not sure what you mean by “never in mind.” Do you mean “never mind”?

Well the point also stands that Lisha’s reaction to other girls encroaching on the guy she likes is perfectly normal. It’s actually our hope for a harem end that isn’t really socially acceptable.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere