AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-04, 21:18   Link #121
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I get the feeling we might see something like that this season.

You know, Green is going to trololol just to mess with Shiro.

As for Neko being Klaudia's reincarnation.......to be honest, I wondered that myself. The Sliver Clan novel doesn't really give too much background on Neko.
Old 2015-10-04, 21:31   Link #122
Irenesharda

I want to know just what the Green King wants with the Silver King. The guy has been doing nothing for decades and it's only now that he's actually beginning to become more active that the Green King decides to go after him, when he happens to be actually exercising his powers.

I also think the Silver King is going to show power that he didn't have before. We barely got to know much about him last season, so we'll probably see more this time.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 21:46   Link #123
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
As for Neko being Klaudia's reincarnation.......to be honest, I wondered that myself. The Sliver Clan novel doesn't really give too much background on Neko.
Huh? The novel explains a lot. From where she came from and how did she end up the way she is right now.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 21:58   Link #124
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Huh? The novel explains a lot. From where she came from and how did she end up the way she is right now.
You can send me a PM with that please.
Old 2015-10-04, 22:38   Link #125
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I want to know just what the Green King wants with the Silver King. The guy has been doing nothing for decades and it's only now that he's actually beginning to become more active that the Green King decides to go after him, when he happens to be actually exercising his powers.

I also think the Silver King is going to show power that he didn't have before. We barely got to know much about him last season, so we'll probably see more this time.
To most of the grunts it just seems to be a game. Something they do to get more points. The green king himself is still a mystery,
Old 2015-10-05, 01:24   Link #126
BPD Renegade

I've only watched the intro, but vertigo aside, what the #$%& is with Seri's animation. That is just unnecessarily over-the-top. Season 2 is definitely something I will NOT be watching with my mom when I visit home.

Ugh, my head's still spinning from that intro. I'll watch the rest tomorrow or something.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 04:48   Link #127
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

People get motion sickness from the intro?

Am I weird in thinking that's actually a little amazing, in a way?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 04:55   Link #128
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 1:

GoHands and King Records sure start this sequel with a spectacle! Gotta say that those JUNGLE pawns messed with the wrong clan like HOMRA and SCEPTER 4.

Seriously, those mooks couldn't stand a chance!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 07:52   Link #129
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'd say that those throwaway pawns make JUNGLE more dangrous than HOMRA and SCEPTER 4.

They have the power of internet and numbers.

Kinda like what would happen if you gave the Dollars (or anonymous) psychic powers.
Old 2015-10-05, 09:10   Link #130
Dark Wing

Truth be told K seem to be the only series this fall that I think I'll be following weekly it's just so damn pretty. The others I'll marathon later on when they finish airing.
Old 2015-10-05, 09:19   Link #131
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'd say that those throwaway pawns make JUNGLE more dangrous than HOMRA and SCEPTER 4.

They have the power of internet and numbers.

Kinda like what would happen if you gave the Dollars (or anonymous) psychic powers.
Numbers can be meaningful, but it's not the only thing in fighting strategy. If you have a bunch of pawns with little to no power as most of the Green Clansmen have, and most of them are dumb and are only used as fodder, then they are really meaningless. Green Clan might have the most members of any other clan, but because most of them are pathetic minions, it doesn't give them much of an edge. An army is only as strong as its weakest member. Green has a bunch of very weak members.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-10-05, 09:28   Link #132
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They also have at least a highly capable ninja and a highly capable samurai. And I doubt they are the only competent clansmen. The green clan's signature ability is also ridiculously versatile and potentially very dangerous.

Besides, the pawns are incredibly useful for gathering all kinds of information, that the more important pieces can incorporate into their plans.
Old 2015-10-05, 10:34   Link #133
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
They also have at least a highly capable ninja and a highly capable samurai. And I doubt they are the only competent clansmen. The green clan's signature ability is also ridiculously versatile and potentially very dangerous.

Besides, the pawns are incredibly useful for gathering all kinds of information, that the more important pieces can incorporate into their plans.
I wouldn't trust any of those thugs with any kind of espionage or gather of information. Most of them are like that punk we saw at the end of the episode. They are all rather useless and might even make up stuff to get points. They are useful as nothing other than a distraction.

The ones that are powerful are actually small in number, which would mean, all things being equal, the Green Clan is pretty much on par with the other clans in terms of strength.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2015-10-05, 10:47   Link #134
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I think you don't quite understand what I mean. I never said anything about espionage or them gathering information. I'm saying someone more competent can use pawns to gather information.
Old 2015-10-05, 12:23   Link #135
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Also in terms of power, they got Titty Ninja and Yukari
Spoiler:

And that kid from this episode looks like he can wreck s**t.

On a more shallow note, I really wish GoRa would let Kuroh keep his hair loose.
Old 2015-10-05, 12:40   Link #136
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

For someone who hasn't seen the original series...do I need to go watch that first?
Old 2015-10-05, 13:06   Link #137
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
For someone who hasn't seen the original series...do I need to go watch that first?
I see this question asked a lot around the internet since episode 1 aired, and I would say yes ... both season one and the movie too - but that is just me. Others may differ.

Even though I have seen both I went back and watched them as a refresher just the other day so I could be a bit more aware of the storyline and what is going on. ^^
Old 2015-10-05, 13:17   Link #138
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I see this question asked a lot around the internet since episode 1 aired, and I would say yes ... both season one and the movie too - but that is just me. Others may differ.

Even though I have seen both I went back and watched them as a refresher just the other day so I could be a bit more aware of the storyline and what is going on. ^^
My apologies...my searching abilities clearly need refining then. Didn't come across a good answer immediately so I posted here.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion / advice.
Old 2015-10-05, 13:37   Link #139
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
My apologies...my searching abilities clearly need refining then. Didn't come across a good answer immediately so I posted here.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion / advice.
Ah ... I was not criticizing per se. My bad. Moreso musing aloud. And in any event you are quite welcome.
Old 2015-10-05, 13:39   Link #140
Irenesharda

Quote:
You definitely need to watch the first season and movie first. It's not too much, I was able to do it only a week before this season aired. From what we've seen from the first season, their not going to waste time recapping and bringing people back up to speed. They gave a small opening narration, but nothing more than that. You need to watch the original series to get an idea of the mythology of this world and who the main players are. You need to watch the movie in order to get a clear idea of where this season will be heading and what happened to characters in the meantime between seasons.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Tags
action, gohands studio, super powers