AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-08, 12:57   Link #13581
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
3) the mother was captured (as she is a pure vampire) thx to the new child... by the FT... and now she is used as a tool/slave to give birth to other monsters (most cruel vision).... simply she is kept alive only to give birth to other monsters over and over again..... and one of them is currently in the snow land in the egg form attached to the snow tree........ so kinda they used the seal on moka to ease her the trauma that her mother was caputred and is used as a breading station......
get the feeling that this is gonna be true. Saw this in another anime before and it was pretty sad.

Maybe they needed a powerful female vampire in order to do this with an ability only she and maybe Moka had. So they sent Akuha to capture both of them but while Akasha got captured she sealed Moka's powers so that she would be useless to Fairy Tale.

As for the Rosario, it could be used to seal her powers to keep her away since they couldn't undo the seal themselves and Akasha created a seperate personality in it similar to her own, this could be what Touho Fuuhai saw in the Rosario that they hadn't talked about since it was a last second addition, so that would teach the proud inner Moka more compassion to make her unwilling to go for the ideals of Fairy Tail.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:00   Link #13582
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well ... probably they are all stepsister's to each other (I mean every one of them had a different mother), which means that their father must be a real pimp, since he probably had kids with four different women.

But, seriously speaking it hasn't been explained properly what kind of relationship Moka and her siblings have with each other, but judging from how they act around each other and how different from each other they look like, I think that all of Moka's siblings are stepsister's to her.
Step Sister isn't the appropriate term, step means they're related by parental marriage. They all have the same fathers but different mothers, therefore half sisters is the correct term.

Daddy Starbucks sure is a busy man,

I wanna see Tsukune take that path of multiple wives
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:02   Link #13583
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Step Sister isn't the appropriate term, step means they're related by parental marriage. They all have the same fathers but different mothers, therefore half sisters is the correct term.

Daddy Starbucks sure is a busy man,

I wanna see Tsukune take that path of multiple wives
Yes, they are half sisters.

Daddy Starbucks is big pimping. Him and Tsukune seem to have a lot in common.
Old 2010-04-08, 13:06   Link #13584
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
get the feeling that this is gonna be true. Saw this in another anime before and it was pretty sad.

Maybe they needed a powerful female vampire in order to do this with an ability only she and maybe Moka had. So they sent Akuha to capture both of them but while Akasha got captured she sealed Moka's powers so that she would be useless to Fairy Tale.

As for the Rosario, it could be used to seal her powers to keep her away since they couldn't undo the seal themselves and Akasha created a seperate personality in it similar to her own, this could be what Touho Fuuhai saw in the Rosario that they hadn't talked about since it was a last second addition, so that would teach the proud inner Moka more compassion to make her unwilling to go for the ideals of Fairy Tail.
Well, that might be a possibility, though I think it's best to wait until the next chapter comes, since it probably going to reveal more about what actually happend between Moka and Akuha.

About Inner Moka learning compassion I think that sealing her and sending her into a human school hadn't actually taught Inner Moka. It's more like her meeting Tsukune has caused her to change her viewpoint's on certain things, but she isn't yet ready to admit that. At the very least I think it wasn't exactly what Moka's mother had in mind.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:11   Link #13585
Yorae_paladin1

wonder if moka is willing to kill someone from her family if it comes to that
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:21   Link #13586
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Damn, I KNEW the dark stuff was around the corner after those chapters... and this is pretty heavy stuff. The plot's kicking in full time... but the only disappointing thing is that it's similar to S1 (with wanting to take down the barrier and start the war between humans and youkai). But, at least Fairy Tale is ar more of a threat than Antithesis was

and now that we've gotten the plot-intense stuff, in a few more chapters I want to see some serious asskicking, preferably by Vamp Tsukune...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:26   Link #13587
cyberdemon

Quote:
Well, that might be a possibility, though I think it's best to wait until the next chapter comes, since it probably going to reveal more about what actually happend between Moka and Akuha.

About Inner Moka learning compassion I think that sealing her and sending her into a human school hadn't actually taught Inner Moka. It's more like her meeting Tsukune has caused her to change her viewpoint's on certain things, but she isn't yet ready to admit that. At the very least I think it wasn't exactly what Moka's mother had in mind.
i think that might be why they brought Tsukune to a Yokai school when they saw that sending Moka to a human school wasn't working. Maybe if Tsukune hadn't met Moka the way he did they would've just made circumstances that would force the 2 of them together
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:32   Link #13588
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

"The mother... looks exactly like when Moka is sealed..." ... c'mon this has to mean something if even Tsukune and Mizore comment on it right? The actual surprise here is that she doesn't look inner Moka, the original Moka.
With this broad hint you'd have to be blind not to see there's a part of the mother in the rosario that to some point also manifests in outer Moka's appearance.
...but I'm sure people who wouldn't like this development, for whatever reason, will argue this in full denial mode as well

I don't see this as mere speculation anymore with #29 translation, nail me down on this one ... and when time comes throw this post into my face if by chance I'm wrong after all
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:34   Link #13589
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Damn, I KNEW the dark stuff was around the corner after those chapters... and this is pretty heavy stuff. The plot's kicking in full time... but the only disappointing thing is that it's similar to S1 (with wanting to take down the barrier and start the war between humans and youkai). But, at least Fairy Tale is ar more of a threat than Antithesis was

and now that we've gotten the plot-intense stuff, in a few more chapters I want to see some serious asskicking, preferably by Vamp Tsukune...
I am half happy about the dark stuff. It always takes the game up a notch but it is often a downer, so yeah. But it's about time the plot gets moving. We had plenty of fun while they were in school, let's get this ball going here.

And I think there is more to Fairy Tale than just breaking the barriers. At least, I hope there is. There is also a chance that Antithesis was a mock of their plan on a small scale.
Old 2010-04-08, 13:46   Link #13590
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
"The mother... looks exactly like when Moka is sealed..." ... c'mon this has to mean something if even Tsukune and Mizore comment on it right? The actual surprise here is that she doesn't look inner Moka, the original Moka.
With this broad hint you'd have to be blind not to see there's a part of the mother in the rosario that to some point also manifests in outer Moka's appearance.
...but I'm sure people who wouldn't like this development, for whatever reason, will argue this in full denial mode as well
Well, it might not exactly mean exactly what you think. I mean Outer Moka's looking exactly like her mother might be the result of her using the same Rosario as Moka.

I mean it was said, about Moka's mother and Moka, that ... though you're Aura's are different, you've grown to be exactly like her ... exactly like you're mother Akasha.

It was also said that the Rosario acts like a filter that is embedded into Moka's soul and limits her personality and abilities, which suggests that Outer Moka is a part of Moka's own personality.

So far there hasn't been anything mentioned about the Rosario being able to seal another person's soul inside it, so we don't know if it has such ability to begin with.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 13:54   Link #13591
kitten320

Finally saw the translations and... DAMN! I want another chapter!

Finally the good stuff is coming! I really want to see what had happened between Moka and Akuha! Definitely nothing good if both Kokoa and Kahlua are worried about their meeting. Akuha must be one scary person... Kokoa had freaked out even more than when she met Akuha.

And also a nice twist with Rosario... Rosario which was supposed to seal powers in reality
had sealed Moka's memories. Want to know what is the connection between Outers Moka's appearance and mother.

Wonder if Moka will remember it when they'll come back. Also wonder how Tsukune will act... and I find it interesting that out of all only Mizore got dragged as well. Wonder if it was simply for fans satisfaction or author plans to give her some role in this whole mess with Moka.

Anyway I really don't know how am I supposed to wait a whole month for next chapter T_T

P.S. And I pray that what Moka said right before Rosario dragged them doesn't mean that she will dissapear at some point and only outer Moka will be left.
Old 2010-04-08, 13:56   Link #13592
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The reason why I'm ruling out Outer Moka being Moka's mom is because it'll end up being extremely messy and bizarre. It'll end up having a mother in the Harem, on top of which Moka's mom. I don't even want to think about it.

Her mom having some sort of influence? yes I'm starting to believe theres some kind of connection. But I'll withhold any speculation until next month >.<
Old 2010-04-08, 13:59   Link #13593
zibi88

but still it would be funny... if it turned out that mokas mother was Tsukunes neighbour all the time... or at least till tsukune was going into high school :P (mokas mom in disguise offcourse)

well she could have made a deal with that yukai school principal... to make it Tsukune enroll into there so he can meet her daughter Moka.... I mean tsukune is the only one that can unseal moka ^^ it would be funny if mokas mom as tsukunes neighbour gave him that ability (without him notice)... so he could be the key...

since its still strange.... why the principal even bothered to go around the human world just like that....and in the process loseing suddenly 1enroll papers just like that....... if he was going around giving monster students that leave in human world... the enrol documents.... he could have just send someone to deliver them... yet he went all alone there (1 of the great demon lords...)

well we have to wait and see what happened to mokas mother... was it that she learned that the Shuzen family decided to make a war with humans (in order to kill all of them).... and by looking on her persoinality she is rather not from this nature..... she mostly prefered the cooexisting method...... but than by the new child arrivial... she could have been annoucend that the Shuzen family will join the war....... she disagreed.... maybe she got a death sentence given that all that opose the will of the family head about this will be killed/banished....

simply maybe the sister Aqua/Akuha gave the orders of the war... mokas mom did not agree for this... sealed her daughter memories and personality... that she should forget what the head house ordered... and simply found her own happiness and peacefull life.... than she run away to human world or to meet the principal... in order ot bring her daughter there and protect her....

personaly I dont want to see Mokas mom ending up only as a breading slave... that gets raped by other monsters in order to create a strong army for their use against humans... and its happens over and over again child after child..... its the most cruel thing... and I guess moka and tsukune would go berserk and killed a LOT of people.....(this idea comes from the fact that Akuha, Kahlua and the shuzen family is working with FT... and the ice village arc. where mizore was closed to beign raped... sicne they are looking for strong woman's...)

but hmmmm... after looking on page 19... it might be possible that Moka and Akuha fought in past... really bloodly fighting.... mokas mom could have proitected moka... or tried to stop their fight and ended between them... and in this process she ended up killed.... (this could have happened after burinig photos and diaties... like after getting the order to work with fairy tale).... that's why it might be a big trauma for moka if they meet again.... the memories will return and moka will go berserk and start killing her own family...

hmm what if the dieing mother before she died... transfered her memories... or personality... her soul into that rosario seal.... that's why the sealed state manifests as her image :P:P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 14:07   Link #13594
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
I mean it was said, about Moka's mother and Moka, that ... though you're Aura's are different, you've grown to be exactly like her ... exactly like you're mother Akasha.

It was also said that the Rosario acts like a filter that is embedded into Moka's soul and limits her personality and abilities, which suggests that Outer Moka is a part of Moka's own personality.
I said that earlier. The the Rosary acts like a filter that connects with someone's soul. It limits their power and personality, hence the Super Pervert -> Normal Pervert analogy. So I think the mystery as to where Omote came from was already partially answered. Omote is just Ura-chan's limited personality - like most of us thought all along.

While it's true that the Rosary seals other things as well, it seems like it's just memories at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The reason why I'm ruling out Outer Moka being Moka's mom is because it'll end up being extremely messy and bizarre. It'll end up having a mother in the Harem, on top of which Moka's mom. I don't even want to think about it.

Her mom having some sort of influence? yes I'm starting to believe theres some kind of connection. But I'll withhold any speculation until next month >.<
Agreed, far too messy and bizarre. Akasha-san having some sort of influence is definitely possible.

If you ask me, I think having Omote = Akasha would make it sound like an ero-manga plot. You have a harem and one of the girls happens to be herself but she's also her mom which are both in love with you. I think Ikeda-sensei is a much better mangaka than that

I'm willing to bet my left nut that Omote =/= Akasha-san

On another note, the name Akasha Bloodriver is one hell of an awesome name! A proper vampire name!

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2010-04-08 at 14:23.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 14:33   Link #13595
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Outer Moka looks like her mother because...SHE IS HER DAUGHTER. The rosary filters stuff, right? So let's say it filtered out the genetic appearance of Moka so as that she looks more like her mother than her father. I don't think there is a complex reason like her mother being in there or anything.
Old 2010-04-08, 14:34   Link #13596
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well she could have made a deal with that yukai school principal... to make it Tsukune enroll into there so he can meet her daughter Moka.... I mean tsukune is the only one that can unseal moka ^^ it would be funny if mokas mom as tsukunes neighbour gave him that ability (without him notice)... so he could be the key...

since its still strange.... why the principal even bothered to go around the human world just like that....and in the process loseing suddenly 1enroll papers just like that....... if he was going around giving monster students that leave in human world... the enrol documents.... he could have just send someone to deliver them... yet he went all alone there (1 of the great demon lords...)

It seems I have to keep reminding people of one little fact- the ANIME ONLY had the exorcist dropping off the paper and Tsukune's dad picking it up. In the manga, until further evidence proves it wrong, it was just some random monk trying to get rid of the fliers (its implied that the fliers were around the neighbor and the monk was trying to get rid of them, and one blew away...) I'm of the personal opinion that when bus driver and exorcist learned that a human enrolled, and further learned that he'd become friends with the vampire of the school (and was able to fully unlock her) that they decided to take advantage of him.

Old 2010-04-08, 14:39   Link #13597
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Now what really got me curious is where did Moka get Akashiya from? Since her mom's last name is Bloodriver and the fathers name is Shuzen.

And since Karua stated that the family is supporting Fairy Tale that must mean Daddy Starbucks is probably one of the main bad guys. Tsukune vs Daddy Starbucks is inevitable!!!
Old 2010-04-08, 14:43   Link #13598
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

He's gotta get past Miyabi first is the problem... there's no way in hell Miyabi isn't one of the top players of FT

and Tsukune vs. Daddy Starbucks... that's taking the "getting the father's approval to date the daughter" to a whole new level!

Old 2010-04-08, 14:45   Link #13599
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Current future match-ups:

Tsukune vs Hokuto, Moka vs Kira
Tsukune vs Miyabi
Tsukune vs Daddy Starbucks
Old 2010-04-08, 14:47   Link #13600
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

... the first match-up already happened back in S1, and I really don't see a rematch of it happening

and let's not forget, Moka vs her two older sisters (not at the same time though... not even she can handle that... yet somehow I can almost see Tsukune and Moka pairing up for either the oldest sister or Daddy Starbucks)

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire