AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-29, 00:29   Link #20841
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@iK@r0s
Are you talking about Juggernaut-Drive or the topic me and Soji was talking about? The one wanting Ise to come back is more dragon-like?


@Welsh Dragon
Yeah. Ise, Akeno and Gasper goes to the Grigori head quater so Akeno can give her dad some homemade food. They learn about SG-possesor training facility there. Gasper gets taken away by one of the mad scientist who is also one of the leader of fallen-angels. Akeno learns was asked to torture people by doing SM play. She then proceeds to do SM play with her father after finding out that her father and mother did SM play everynight. Her father was first troubled because his daughter was wearing such revealing clothes but after getting whipped by Akeno he got turned on. So they did a daughter-father SM play. Then Azazel came and wanted to have a teacher-parent meeting while they were doing SM play. Azazel also got hit by Akeno and he realised how it feels good so the 3 of them had a werid SM play. Gasper who was taken earlier got his body modified into a box and got rockets attached to himself. He became a box-vampire for real. The scientist then wanted to try Tank-Dragon so Ise tried to run for it. But he was caught and it ended there.

So it was a random and comedy short story.
okay.
now we know nom@n brain get overload.
well i know sometime trait of parent get inhirated.
not only physically but also personallity.
the problem is do you think akeno mom is the one who S?
well my insting tell that barkiell is quite M.
__________________
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:31   Link #20842
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
just never thought if akeno mom is S
because this topic i want see Ise and Akeno SM play too
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:34   Link #20843
@GEMC
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n
@Welsh Dragon
Yeah. Ise, Akeno and Gasper goes to the Grigori head quater so Akeno can give her dad some homemade food. They learn about SG-possesor training facility there. Gasper gets taken away by one of the mad scientist who is also one of the leader of fallen-angels. Akeno learns was asked to torture people by doing SM play. She then proceeds to do SM play with her father after finding out that her father and mother did SM play everynight. Her father was first troubled because his daughter was wearing such revealing clothes but after getting whipped by Akeno he got turned on. So they did a daughter-father SM play. Then Azazel came and wanted to have a teacher-parent meeting while they were doing SM play. Azazel also got hit by Akeno and he realised how it feels good so the 3 of them had a werid SM play. Gasper who was taken earlier got his body modified into a box and got rockets attached to himself. He became a box-vampire for real. The scientist then wanted to try Tank-Dragon so Ise tried to run for it. But he was caught and it ended there.

So it was a random and comedy short story.
That was really funny so Akeno really inherit it to his mother
@GEMC is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:42   Link #20844
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
just never thought if akeno mom is S
because this topic i want see Ise and Akeno SM play too
You want Issei to die!? He would not survive if Akeno's super S switch got turned on. Issei is not an M or a normal one at least. You need to eroticism not pain. Only then it is possible. I can already see it now. It will be more fun for Akeno rather than Issei though. But it would also be funny for us as well. I still sort of laugh at how he made weird sounds when getting his dragon magic sucked out of his arm. As it is now, I wonder how the other girls would react or think if they were to see him do this during his treatment.
Welsh_Dragon is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:42   Link #20845
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 26
Azazel continues to be the hilarious mad-scientist, never knew he was an M. And yeah that whole thing about how kids inherit traits of their parents, just compare yourself to your own parents and see how alike you really are (gets really weird when you have 2 parents with opposite views and approaches situations differently).
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:45   Link #20846
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
No, welsh dragon.
are you forget akeno say this in vol 3
“I also want to experience at least once. To get devoured by a younger boy with lust. I also have masochism within me as well. I think it’s about a good time for having a man inside me now for once.”
in my case i want ise became S and Akeno became M

Yeah, eroticism not pain
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:51   Link #20847
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
No, welsh dragon.
are you forget akeno say this in vol 3
I also want to experience at least once. To get devoured by a younger boy with lust. I also have masochism within me as well. I think its about a good time for having a man inside me now for once.
in my case i want ise became S and Akeno became M

Yeah, eroticism not pain
didn't i say that child ussually inherite parent trait.
if akeno mother really S that mean barkiel is a M.
so akeno inherit S trait from her mom and M trait from her father.
well in front enemy akeno S side become dominant but in front ise,akeno M side who get more dominant.
__________________
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:52   Link #20848
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
No, welsh dragon.
are you forget akeno say this in vol 3
I also want to experience at least once. To get devoured by a younger boy with lust. I also have masochism within me as well. I think its about a good time for having a man inside me now for once.
in my case i want ise became S and Akeno became M

Yeah, eroticism not pain
Sadly, although this would be interesting to see, I highly doubt that he will become an S any time soon. He doesn't have that type of personality, except when he sent his friends to Mil-tan. That was the only time were it seemed he could potentially be an S.
Welsh_Dragon is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:53   Link #20849
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
Faz-Aniki
Yeah,you say that my brother
thats way i say
in my case i want ise became S and Akeno became M

because in front ise,akeno M side who get more dominant. like you say my aniki
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:55   Link #20850
Clue
nMe
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Connecticut College
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
No, welsh dragon.
are you forget akeno say this in vol 3
I also want to experience at least once. To get devoured by a younger boy with lust. I also have masochism within me as well. I think its about a good time for having a man inside me now for once.
in my case i want ise became S and Akeno became M

Yeah, eroticism not pain
I really want to see this...
If Ise had more guts we could see something
similar to Nana to Kaoru.
__________________
Clue is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 00:57   Link #20851
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
Yeah....
I want see that too,Clue
Akeno will really break and KO if ise become S beast
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:00   Link #20852
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Faz
Yeah,you say that my brother
thats way i say
in my case i want ise became S and Akeno became M

because in front ise,akeno M side who get more dominant. like you say my aniki
yeah ore no ototou.
the fact is ise quite sadist you know.
when ise fight with sairog queen he without hestitaion ise seriously want to kill her.
one trait of S when in front of the people he hate they will kill without any feel little bit pity or guilty to take their enemy life.
well i know that because i'm quite hardcore S after all.
but if i have someone i want kill depent on the situation if the situation allow i will turtore them before killing but if not i will kill them as fast as possible.
__________________
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:02   Link #20853
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 26
A dragon that is a S. Somehow no matter how i look at that it scares me. Ise has also shown traits of S in v6 when he used dress break and bilingual on those pawns right? I'm pretty sure he was enjoying watching them cower in fear before his techniques before Koneko punched him and brought him back to reality.
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:05   Link #20854
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
yeah ore no ototou.
the fact is ise quite sadist you know.
when ise fight with sairog queen he without hestitaion ise seriously want to kill her.
one trait of S when in front of the people he hate they will kill without any feel little bit pity or guilty to take their enemy life.
well i know that because i'm quite hardcore S after all.
but if i have someone i want kill depent on the situation if the situation allow i will turtore them before killing but if not i will kill them as fast as possible.
They will they die before you kill them

and i found n0m post
"Crimson vs True-Red".
This give me new light
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:15   Link #20855
rvlast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
n0m... I think you just flipped a switch with these guys about their S&M fetishes... sigh....

By the way, in volume 11... how come Issei never used Ascalon anyways to break Samael's tongue?
rvlast is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:16   Link #20856
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
yeah ore no ototou.
the fact is ise quite sadist you know.
when ise fight with sairog queen he without hestitaion ise seriously want to kill her.
one trait of S when in front of the people he hate they will kill without any feel little bit pity or guilty to take their enemy life.
well i know that because i'm quite hardcore S after all.
but if i have someone i want kill depent on the situation if the situation allow i will turtore them before killing but if not i will kill them as fast as possible.
Isn't killing without pity or remorse sociopath? I can see people being a sadist and a sociopath at the same time, but sociopath's can be really dangerous especially if they are sadists.
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:17   Link #20857
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
glad im not sadist here...
but if in battle S & M is very fit
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:38   Link #20858
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
A dragon that is a S. Somehow no matter how i look at that it scares me. Ise has also shown traits of S in v6 when he used dress break and bilingual on those pawns right? I'm pretty sure he was enjoying watching them cower in fear before his techniques before Koneko punched him and brought him back to reality.
you're right I completely forgot about that part of vol 6. I stand corrected, Issei is more of an S than I originally thought. Hopefully he doesn't become as much of an S as some of the people in the thread.
Welsh_Dragon is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:43   Link #20859
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Under the Hell and Above the Heaven
Gawd.. last time I got in this forum, ya all talk bout Milf fetish, 'n now... S&M..??
__________________

Last edited by HasNoLove; 2012-03-29 at 01:56.
HasNoLove is offline  
Old 2012-03-29, 01:45   Link #20860
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Indonesia,Samarinda
not exactly. im still myself...
my fetish is my type
__________________
http://postimage.org/image/tp5dnhyx7/
Ruki0089 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.