AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-30, 13:01   Link #21241
DressbreakxD

Om Nerabdator@ and that becouse one of isseis compliments................................
Old 2012-03-30, 13:20   Link #21242
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

As in right now we can only speculate what is going to happen in volume 12. In vol 11, the Underworld is being attack by creatures that are over 100 meters tall that can re spawn back quickly, Old Maou Devil supporters, and the Chaos Brigade. To me it seems like it is too much to deal with with just 3 races to overcome. Overall, I think everyone in this thread will want Ise to save the Day. For me I just want Ise to save the day, get to be Rias Pawn again, and then have a comedy romantic ending with all the girls happy and Ophis popping out of nowhere.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:21   Link #21243
AznSamsung

reaper@ for me the same but he getting rape by the girls

Old 2012-03-30, 13:23   Link #21244
Soji

Reaper same here. That's why I say they need Ise not only for his power but for moral support as well. Plus like you say i want a ending like that or they famous date._. Come on ,Rias and Ise want to do go a date from some time now. They need that ...and do *that* as well.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:28   Link #21245
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
i just read some of vol 10 again and i have a question

i read that Irina wants ises genes.....but if they had sex wouldnt she turn into a fallen angel?

i remember a question like this ages ago but since the summary was nowhere near that point i completely ignored the answer
Depends on her mindset really.

In chapter 7, she almost fell because of a compliment and got a little vain.

In chapter 9, she watched Zenovia try to make children with Issei, no problem.

At the end of the "healing scene," not only did she watch the girls go into sex-Olympics fighting over Issei, she JOINED IN, after stating that it's her sacred duty to bear a dragon baby. Again no change in wing status noted.

So yeah, seems that bearing Issei's kids while remaining pure angel seems possible though problematic.

Oh, before I forget. About Kuroka, it should be noted that both she and Koneko double-teamed Issei in Chapter 11. Issei only refused because a pregnancy could kill Koneko.

The strongest possibility for a threesome lies here.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:29   Link #21246
DressbreakxD

soji@ they need rally a (true) date ................. he have one with akeno but not with her............ and she is his girlfriend (fail)
Old 2012-03-30, 13:32   Link #21247
Soji

DressbreakxD @ not really fail. they want to ..but you know with what it's happen now. Let's hope they have luck a the end of this vol or in one SS.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:35   Link #21248
DressbreakxD

soji@ yeah thats true.........................but its a fail that his first date (i dont count reynalle) was with akeno and not with rias .....................
Old 2012-03-30, 13:38   Link #21249
Soji

Blame Koneko for that one
Old 2012-03-30, 13:42   Link #21250
DressbreakxD

soji@ i think later she ask herself why she say to issei he musst do this
Old 2012-03-30, 13:51   Link #21251
AznSamsung

dress@ i believe she want to get the fight over with so they can save Asia asap
Old 2012-03-30, 13:52   Link #21252
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Didn't Asia also get an unofficial date from Ise in v1? This means that of the original 4, Rias and Koneko are the last to get a date with him, Koneko however skipped the dating and went straight for marriage lol. Stilli also want Rias and Ise to go on a date. I'd love it if Matsuda and Motohama appeared during their date and watched Rias drag Ise into a love hotel and see how stunned their faces are.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:55   Link #21253
AznSamsung

dragonroots@ u can call it unofficial date ... to ise it is a time hang out with asia as a friend .....

a little bit to far with the love hotel .... btw i am not surprise to see spies during their date
Old 2012-03-30, 13:56   Link #21254
Soji

dragonroots @ The funny thing is. Asia and Akeno have some kind of date. Rias become his girlfrind because he confess to her more than one time and even one of his most powerfull form born because of her. Koneko went straight for the marriage XD so i think that for now both RIas and Koneko gain more than the other 2XD
But yeah,i want to see something like that or at least that the 2 of them and maybe someone else from the school see Ise and Rias an a date .And because of this all the school find out about the 2 of them lol
Old 2012-03-30, 13:59   Link #21255
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

What are the chances Rias will have spies during her date with Ise? I think the date will be in the human world, the Underworld would attract to much attention with the newspaper journalists constantly taking pictures and information and they are known to the Underworld a lot. Also the Underworld is mostly destroyed, I think taking a girl to a city of ruins wouldn't make good moods for something later on. Asia been trolled so many times for breaking and stopping situations with Ise and the girls, but I think she doesn't deserve the hate. Remember, unlike Zenovia and Irina, Asia been been looked down upon, insulted, and maybe worse ever since that accident with Diodora. Add to the fact she was constantly avoided when she was part of the church due to her powers freaking everyone out. Ise is the first man who have shown her kindness and her first love. I say she deserve some attention from Ise.
Old 2012-03-30, 13:59   Link #21256
AznSamsung

soji@ but i wonder how in the world the whole school never knew that Ise is living with at least 5 girls in the same roof .... they know about Asia .... but others
Old 2012-03-30, 14:01   Link #21257
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
soji@ but i wonder how in the world the whole school never knew that Ise is living with at least 5 girls in the same roof .... they know about Asia .... but others
because if they found out he's living with the zenovia + Rias + Akeno + Koneko + Ross Chan even....

Ise will =

Old 2012-03-30, 14:03   Link #21258
iK@r0s

@aigomorla
nope thats not it....it the least thing thing that might happen to him
Old 2012-03-30, 14:03   Link #21259
AznSamsung

aigomorla@ more like the guy in shuffle ....
Old 2012-03-30, 14:03   Link #21260
DressbreakxD

samsung@ becouse they swich they personalitys in school............rias and akeno are than the onesamas like usual and koneko have to do with gasper and ravel..............

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural