Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-29, 04:21   Link #1621
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScudFace View Post
No way, before it was a partner in crime kinda relationship. Now its Master and loving pet.
Master and loving pet?

Oh well, I can just imagine that when Kallen comes back CC will mistaken the two as a couple. Lelouch = Master, Kallen = Mistress
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 04:33   Link #1622
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScudFace View Post
No way, before it was a partner in crime kinda relationship. Now its Master and loving pet.
Moving on to the more serious answers .

Honestly think Kallen will be saddened by the developments. Simply put from her view its a serious case of amnesia going back to childhood. Sure C.C. teased her at times, but think in season 2 there was some kind of friendship formed there. Doubt she'll be jumping for joy at the loss of competition.
Old 2008-07-29, 04:36   Link #1623
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Honestly think Kallen will be saddened by the developments. Simply put from her view its a serious case of amnesia going back to childhood. Sure C.C. teased her at times, but think in season 2 there was some kind of friendship formed there. Doubt she'll be jumping for joy at the loss of competition.
I think so too. Though they were shown as being somewhat at odds with each others, if that's the way to put it, they did from the look of things develop a friendship and something of an understanding between the two of them during the year they prepared for rescuing Lelouch so I can well imagine her be saddened by C.C.'s current state...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 06:14   Link #1624
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Moving on to the more serious answers .

People really think that the competition is over...?

You may be surprised . I have faith in my pairing (I have faith even in Moe C.C. ) But I could be wrong XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 09:35   Link #1625
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Master and loving pet?

Oh well, I can just imagine that when Kallen comes back CC will mistaken the two as a couple. Lelouch = Master, Kallen = Mistress
now if that happens...<.<
Old 2008-07-29, 11:24   Link #1626
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
now if that happens...<.<
It will not happen
Old 2008-07-29, 11:27   Link #1627
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
It will not happen
If you just imagine it, that would be one of the funniest things I've seen in CG.

*imagines*

lol, im such a C.C fanboy.
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 11:29   Link #1628
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
If you just imagine it, that would be one of the funniest things I've seen in CG.

*imagines*

lol, im such a C.C fanboy.
lol CC thinking Kallen is the mistress would be funny.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 12:54   Link #1629
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
People really think that the competition is over...?

You may be surprised . I have faith in my pairing (I have faith even in Moe C.C. ) But I could be wrong XD
Well I was working within the context of the original question. I don't think C.C. is done yet. Will just have to wait and see how things turn out.

Be nice if contact with Anya could cause the same reaction as it did while in China. Could have been handy to possibly snap her memories back. Though that kind of thing is mostly connected to the abilities of the old C.C. so now there probably wouldn't be much happening.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:48   Link #1630
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Quote:
Be nice if contact with Anya could cause the same reaction as it did while in China. Could have been handy to possibly snap her memories back. Though that kind of thing is mostly connected to the abilities of the old C.C. so now there probably wouldn't be much happening.
Well, there might...who knows? Maybe Anya has some sort of power or something...although when I think about it didn't that happen with Lelouch too as he touched her in season 1?
Although with Anya it wasn't direct contact...

I think C.C. may have known about Anya's memories since she said something like:"oh so that's how it is" or "now I understand".
Or it was something else...either way she didn't say anything to Lelouch...I think.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:52   Link #1631
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Ah Anya has become such a complicated character.... I hope they clear this up real quick.

I wonder if C.C and Anya were ever friends or something.
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 17:10   Link #1632
minnadaisuki

They do have something in common when they interacted with each other.

I can't figure it out what makes them share the same fate. Right now, thousands of C.C. fans are astounded by her new slave girl image.
minnadaisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 18:07   Link #1633
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
However, the one I'm in interested in was this one: I read one of your theories that C.C. is possibly meant to be a key in taking down Charles and it was interesting take. If Lelouch's is already stained with her blood in this game, wouldn't that be no longer possible?
The blood trickles after the pieces have fallen, so I'd say that if the allusion is not about just the bloodied king that is Lelouch, but is more about C.C.'s fate, then the fact that it is after everything has fallen, would mean that it is an allusion to the end or towards the next game.

I am not certain if one can really say that this game is reset by Freya, more like changed by it. One thing I could possibly see is that, the pieces left standing, and their future promotions (see below) are the pieces that will be with the king. White has lost its king, therein those pieces left standing are leaderless. It could easily be an allusion to who will be defecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring View Post
Black:

1 bloodied King
1 Rook
2 Knights
2 Pawns

White:

1 Bishop
1 Rook
4 Pawns
I don't know if the pieces themselves mean anything, or just their positions. Such as the black king being alone, and the black pieces around him being toppled. The reason it doesn't work is, namely, because white is missing its Knights, and they are most certainly not going to be dieing.

So, really, I think the pieces present were just there. But one could argue that for black we have:
  • Bloodied King: Lelouch and all the blood that is on his hands.'
  • Rook: Jeremiah
  • Knights: Rolo and Sayako(?) or Jeremiah.
  • Pawns: Kallen and C.C.

Both pawns have been demoted from higher positions and are going to make their way back, or at least try to, to get promoted again. We could also possibly guess that the pawns are actually the sacrifices that will be needed to get the queens back, but who that is, is a questionable matter.

As for white:
  • Bishop: Gino
  • Rook: Anya, as the Mordred is a very 'rook-like' piece.
  • Pawns: Lloyd, Cecile, Nina, and Nunally(?)

White is much harder to really attribute as the players on that side have never really been given piece names or really piece-like roles.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 18:13   Link #1634
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Given that the Black Knights are at full strength minus Kallen right now and Britannia is also at full strength, I think it makes a lot more sense for the mostly ruined chessboard to represent the outcome rather than the present. Even the white king is down, which would make no sense as an indicator of the present since at the time BOTH Charles and Schneizel are up. It's most likely just a symbolic indicator that while Lelouch may be able to "win" in the end, it will come at a heavy price that devastates both sides of the conflict and leaves him mostly alone. This has been pounded into our heads by C.C.'s pre-episode quip a few times now: "What will he have gained? What will he have lost?". Analysis of which specific pieces are up isn't indicative of anything imo, since there are more than 16 soldiers in the Black Knights. I don't think even the artist really paid attention to which pieces were left standing, but just wanted to give the impression of a ruined Chess battlefield (ruined by Zero's mask, no less).
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 04:11   Link #1635
dr_patz
An Exceptionally Nice Guy

So is it safe to say that the conclusion of Code Geass will not become similar with Death Note.
dr_patz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 13:17   Link #1636
kiral92

lets hope so, death note was A HUGE LETDOWN...
oh and moe cc is awesome
especially the part where zero told her to dance, LMFAO
kiral92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 13:26   Link #1637
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiral92 View Post
lets hope so, death note was A HUGE LETDOWN...
oh and moe cc is awesome
especially the part where zero told her to dance, LMFAO
Death note was HILARIOUS swimming lessons made it good for me

lol C.C without her memories is so adorable, especially when Lelouch asked her what she would do If she was hurt inside, i wanted to give her a nice big hug.
Old 2008-07-30, 17:00   Link #1638
yugioh5000

C.C. without her memories is meh
yugioh5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 17:36   Link #1639
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugioh5000 View Post
more like moehhhhhhhhhhh
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 17:38   Link #1640
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugioh5000 View Post
At least she has more screentime now (but that could change) !!!