AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-07, 17:30   Link #61
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Here are some previews I dug up on the various Regios Network sites.

Spoiler for Episode 10 Preview... short version:

Spoiler for Ep 10 spoiler with screencaps!:

Spoiler for Episode 11 Preview... airing in 2 weeks:
Old 2009-03-07, 17:36   Link #62
zibi88

yeah I saw those previews 2weeks ago..... and like I was mentioning 2weeks ago.... ep10 will be interesting.... while ep11 will be a filler to ease and relax a bit...
Old 2009-03-07, 19:26   Link #63
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by asrielchase View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-07, 19:52   Link #64
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... That's way too long ^^;
Old 2009-03-07, 20:27   Link #65
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicous
Spoiler for Ep 10 spoiler with screencaps!:
In one of those pic....Fon-fon is carrying Felli in an unorthodox position. Maybe that's why we saw her smiling in ep 10 preview, because of this?

And yeah, an obligatory onsen and swimsuit episode, as suspected weeks back.
Old 2009-03-07, 20:50   Link #66
Enternal

Darn, the beach episode is getting in the way of our story. But then again..... I want to watch it. Such a sad battle in my head.
Old 2009-03-07, 23:23   Link #67
cynicalicious
I like pie.

Ah, yeah, didn't see that earlier post. My bad. The presepe screenshots were just posted today, though. IDK if the other two sites have posted previews yet like they usually do. Probably by tomorrow.
Old 2009-03-08, 00:11   Link #68
boss
I am boss

Ah, Onsen episode... as long as they keep it fun it's all good.

Onsen Checklist:
-Somekind of mishap involving Fon-fon and the girls. Either in the water or the rooms.
-Sharnid/SCP being up to no good. With a high chance of Harley or Layfon getting the blame.
-Breast envy!
-Nina's delicious child-bearing hips Umm... heh, heh...
Old 2009-03-08, 00:39   Link #69
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss View Post
-Somekind of mishap involving Fon-fon and the girls. Either in the water or the rooms.
And that would be because of this... (see quote below)

Quote:
-Sharnid/SCP being up to no good. With a high chance of Harley or Layfon getting the blame.
The oh-so-unmissable "Let's peep, dudes!"

Quote:
-Breast envy!
The oh-so-unmissable "Wow yours is so big I'm so jealous etc." Bonus points of "then thinks about the guy they like" happens.

Quote:
-Nina's delicious child-bearing hips Umm... heh, heh...

Holy cra-- Now I DEMAND THE WEEK FOR EPISODE 11 COMES FASTER! D:

LOL.
Old 2009-03-08, 03:19   Link #70
Thelastguardian

Sorry for hijacking the thread. From the episode 9 thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalicious View Post
The other interesting thing is that at the end of the episode, Fon-Fon said to Felli (correct me if I'm wrong), that he now thinks that maybe his way of thinking is wrong. Interesting. I could be wrong on the exact translation, but that's how it sounded to me.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler for supplemental information from novel, not really spoiler. Just some more insights.:
Old 2009-03-08, 03:22   Link #71
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian View Post
Sorry for hijacking the thread. From the episode 9 thread:

Spoiler for supplemental information from novel, not really spoiler. Just some more insights.:
Truly a sad twist huh?......
Old 2009-03-08, 04:04   Link #72
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

So I guess, in short, is that Layfon doesn't understand why "using cheap tricks" is wrong. More like he doesn't share the empathy of people's general view of "what you're doing is wrong." To him, as long as there's a side who's happy it is justified... o_O;;

Now I'm starting to feel Layfon needs someone to point it out (in a good way, of course) why is it wrong.
Old 2009-03-08, 04:11   Link #73
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
So I guess, in short, is that Layfon doesn't understand why "using cheap tricks" is wrong. More like he doesn't share the empathy of people's general view of "what you're doing is wrong." To him, as long as there's a side who's happy it is justified... o_O;;

Now I'm starting to feel Layfon needs someone to point it out (in a good way, of course) why is it wrong.
I felt what he did was right and wrong. It's right because the other guys used cheap tricks so why couldn't Layfon do the same. However, at the same time, it's wrong because it doesn't mean that because the other guy used dirty tricks means Layfon can do the same too.

I don't know but I was thinking that if he beat that guy fair and square and even if the news broke out about his deeds, he might still have empathy from the people. But since he did such things back, the people assumed that he knows what he did was wrong which is why he used cheap tricks back so that he could somehow hide that fact which apparently did not turn out as expected.
Old 2009-03-08, 04:37   Link #74
kokolores

since when is trying for a one-hit-kill a cheap trick? From what I gather Layfon didn't use any cheap moves at all. He got exiled because he basically said to the city "Screw your perceptions of the honor of us heavenly blades."
Old 2009-03-08, 04:47   Link #75
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
since when is trying for a one-hit-kill a cheap trick? From what I gather Layfon didn't use any cheap moves at all. He got exiled because he basically said to the city "Screw your perceptions of the honor of us heavenly blades."
Yeah sorry, I used the wrong wordings. So what I meant is that his "Screw your perceptions of the honor of us heavenly blades" apparently screwed him back. Living in a world, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to just to survive. This is not exactly one of them but at the same time, what he did was right. It's pretty much a conflict in a way whether it's right or wrong. I felt it more of an iffy and either way I felt fine because I could not really say one way is more right than the other in the case of Layfon and Garfeld. Layfon felt it was right so in the end, the results is all that matters.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:02   Link #76
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

All that wouldn't have happened if the job didn't pay poorly

But seriously, you'd think being one of the twelve most powerful people in the world at the service of royalty would earn you enough money to sustain one orphanage. Are those people risking their life for free?
But I don't blame Layfon, although it's not surprising he was demoted (banishment is another story).

By the way, since Grendan has those powerful warriors, does it mean it's the richest city too? Like, they got all the mines etc? I can't believe they'd just hunt all the filth monsters in the world for nothing.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:09   Link #77
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurys View Post
All that wouldn't have happened if the job didn't pay poorly

But seriously, you'd think being one of the twelve most powerful people in the world at the service of royalty would earn you enough money to sustain one orphanage. Are those people risking their life for free?
But I don't blame Layfon, although it's not surprising he was demoted (banishment is another story).

By the way, since Grendan has those powerful warriors, does it mean it's the richest city too? Like, they got all the mines etc? I can't believe they'd just hunt all the filth monsters in the world for nothing.
Haha, exactly. Being the top 12 is just more about the pride rather than about the money. About whether Grendan being the richest? I really don't know but I would think the same too.
Old 2009-03-08, 05:32   Link #78
zibi88

btw. is the Queen... only the queen of Grendan or every city in regios ?? Like she is the queen of all cities but she resides in Grendan....

and I kinda dont think that Grendan city can take matches between cities.... since that is useless ^^ 11 HB (since layfon the 12th is out) amny skilled fighters.....

So I think that Grendan has many minies that are not able to be lost... like permanent mine numbers...... and there are other mines that other cities must fight for....

Simply there are no chance of wining for any city against Grendan ^^
Old 2009-03-08, 05:53   Link #79
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
It's not certain, but currently we don't know about any other city that have even near as many and good fighters as Grendan.
the inter-city matches only fights beetween academy cities...the other regioses simply acts as countries and fight classical wars and make alliances as a normal country would do.
Old 2009-03-08, 08:18   Link #80
ipernorris

I see Grendan people as a bunch of retarded prideful idiots so they deserve a painful lesson to shatter their bullshit about pride and honor. The dude who lost the duel was the lowest of the low vermin so I'm sorry Layfon didn't cut his head rather than his arm. Layfon made all of that just to give food to the shitty ungrateful orphanage kids after all. This doesn't count for the retarded people in Grendan: it's all pride and honor it seems. They don't care about a warrior's feelings, they only care about their asses being safe...
Closed Thread