Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-28, 22:11   Link #301
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone View Post
I might just read the LN when it's done so you can warn me guys if there's goin to be alot of dissappointments also, please tell what parts that has NTR/beating ruby in it so I can avoid it lels

anyways, can you recommend me some manga/manhwa similar to this but has good ending, I prefer it to be short

again any hints that Felix and Felicia will be reunited, I highly doubt that Felicia just let herself be NTR'd like that. I mean, she loved Felix so much, I bet she's up to something
Maian wasn't a Light Novel (as Phantom King) but a Novel, so it was really "dark" for young people.

And I'm not sure if someone is working on it as a project, but as I can remember, the last part really disappointed a lot of people.

The actual novel has the worst ending possible, so we are now expecting manhwa to be a lot better.

----

I'd like to recommend you Id (korean), but it's on hiatus as well. Or LMS (korean novel), one amazing novel.
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 22:16   Link #302
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syokool View Post
Maian wasn't a Light Novel (as Phantom King) but a Novel, so it was really "dark" for young people.

And I'm not sure if someone is working on it as a project, but as I can remember, the last part really disappointed a lot of people.

The actual novel has the worst ending possible, so we are now expecting manhwa to be a lot better.

----

I'd like to recommend you Id (korean), but it's on hiatus as well. Or LMS (korean novel), one amazing novel.
Is IDY also the author of the novel?
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 22:33   Link #303
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Yeah.

I do remember him as a writer first. Maian and Phantom King were written by him.

Phantom King was "canceled" as well, so we only got part 1 in manhwa and 1 volume for part 2 (volume 5 LN). I'm not that sure, but I heard it was canceled because he was accused of some kind of plagiarism.
Old 2014-04-28, 22:37   Link #304
noone

ehh did felix and felicia get reunited in the novel?
I hope the manhwa follows the novel except the ending
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 22:47   Link #305
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
ehh did felix and felicia get reunited in the novel?
I hope the manhwa follows the novel except the ending
Yep, but

Spoiler for worst ending:

and the novel was depressing. It reminds me Chaos;head as how Felix were driven insane.
Old 2014-04-28, 22:59   Link #306
noone

Quote:
Yep, but

Spoiler for worst ending:

and the novel was depressing. It reminds me Chaos;head as how Felix were driven insane.
well, atleast....I was relieved and so much happy that they were reunited. Saving grace for me.
however, I have questions:
1. Was their reunion somehow eased the pain from all the ntr they've been through?
2. Did they find the other regis knights? what happened to the four knights?
3. Did the "light and dark felicia" became one again?

do any of you knows how to contact IDY? lololol might we bombard his email to get his act together? JK that would be immature(though I would if I wanted to XD)
I really hope IDY knows the criticisms thrown at him
about that "Id" that you had suggested, was that a manhwa too? is it good?
and that LMS is there a manga/manhwa version of it? I like the ones that has both LN and manga/manhwa...
Old 2014-04-28, 23:31   Link #307
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
1. Was their reunion somehow eased the pain from all the ntr they've been through?
2. Did they find the other regis knights? what happened to the four knights?
3. Did the "light and dark felicia" became one again?
Spoiler for answers:

Spoiler for the end:

Quote:
do any of you knows how to contact IDY? lololol might we bombard his email to get his act together? JK that would be immature(though I would if I wanted to XD)
I really hope IDY knows the criticisms thrown at him
about that "Id" that you had suggested, was that a manhwa too? is it good?
and that LMS is there a manga/manhwa version of it? I like the ones that has both LN and manga/manhwa...
I remember him posting in Seed Novel some times, but can't really recall having some kind of contact page or so.

Id is both, novel and manhwa, and has a lot of chapters (manhwa) so you can find it fun if you are fine with an OP character (Id, the MC, is nice).

LMS is a novel, but it is really good. Give it a try at least ch.1 (Legendary Moonlight Sculptor).
Old 2014-04-28, 23:34   Link #308
anonfr

Quote:
Spoiler for answers:

Spoiler for the end:

I remember him posting in Seed Novel some times, but can really recall having some kind of contact page or so.

Id is both, novel and manhwa, and has a lot of chapters (manhwa) so you can find it fun if you are fine with an OP character (Id, the MC, is nice).

LMS is a novel, but it is really good. Give it a try at least ch.1 (Legendary Moonlight Sculptor).
Ahh thanks for posting this. When I read over the thread I got confused.

Spoiler for cause:

Thanks for adding some context to that.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 23:38   Link #309
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

You are talking about the nyura race.

Yeah, they are like.. gods? Something as Stars Gate with aliens being the rulers of universe.

Maian is a novel with technology, so there are a lot of things like that. And the nukes are real as well.
Old 2014-04-28, 23:39   Link #310
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Spoiler for answers:

Spoiler for the end:

I remember him posting in Seed Novel some times, but can really recall having some kind of contact page or so.

WTF?!My opinion of IDY as an author just dropped dramatically, not that it was good to begin with.
Old 2014-04-28, 23:41   Link #311
noone

hahah well....still i'm happy they got reunited
about that #3, it has been said that felicia has been split into two person, the one being with Diha and the other, the dancer..
and that's what I'm asking, did the two characters merged as one in the end? or only one of them is real and got her memories back?
Old 2014-04-28, 23:49   Link #312
noone

@moe collection...yeah most of his works started out really good but it's just like he can't concentrate on a single project. It's like he has the need to work for like 10 projects at a time
and most of it just ends with a cliffhanger ending or in hiatus..I don't really understand...he makes good stories(IMO) but halfway through,it's like he loses his interest and starts making another manhwa/manga....or is it about the budget that his series gets axed? who knows
IF YOU STARTED SOMETHING YOU BETTER FINISH IT WELL
sorry for the rage XD
Old 2014-04-28, 23:50   Link #313
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
WTF?!My opinion of IDY as an author just dropped dramatically, not that it was good to begin with.
There was not rage, but RAGE.

You can't really expect the best ending of him, though OnihimeVS was pretty good.

Quote:
hahah well....still i'm happy they got reunited
about that #3, it has been said that felicia has been split into two person, the one being with Diha and the other, the dancer..
and that's what I'm asking, did the two characters merged as one in the end? or only one of them is real and got her memories back?
Ehm, no. I can't really remember the 2 Felicias thing at all. There was only one all the time.

Might be wrong as well since I haven't read it for years, but I'm pretty sure it was a manhwa thing.
Old 2014-04-28, 23:51   Link #314
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
@moe collection...yeah most of his works started out really good but it's just like he can't concentrate on a single project. It's like he has the need to work for like 10 projects at a time
and most of it just ends with a cliffhanger ending or in hiatus..I don't really understand...he makes good stories(IMO) but halfway through,it's like he loses his interest and starts making another manhwa/manga....or is it about the budget that his series gets axed? who knows
IF YOU STARTED SOMETHING YOU BETTER FINISH IT WELL
sorry for the rage XD
Which is why I stopped reading anything produced by IDY, including FREEZING!!!!
Old 2014-04-28, 23:58   Link #315
noone

plus the part with the technology thingy
in the novel there was some sci-fi stuffs going on. But in the manhwa, it wasn't really implied, let alone, established. If this gets introduced later on in the manhwa(which takes forever to update), I think it's too late, it's gonna be way too off.. however If it really get into manhwa, they better put up a good fight against those nuclear thingys, hell they have to defeat it because if not " the whole story basically got rendered pointless in retrospect." like anonfr said
Old 2014-04-29, 00:15   Link #316
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
plus the part with the technology thingy
in the novel there was some sci-fi stuffs going on. But in the manhwa, it wasn't really implied, let alone, established. If this gets introduced later on in the manhwa(which takes forever to update), I think it's too late, it's gonna be way too off.. however If it really get into manhwa, they better put up a good fight against those nuclear thingys, hell they have to defeat it because if not " the whole story basically got rendered pointless in retrospect." like anonfr said
Well, there is Nebriam (satellite attack), and that submarine though.

There was some kind of androids too, but they disappeared in the manhwa version.
Old 2014-04-29, 00:22   Link #317
noone

we can just hope that the Manhwa doesn't follow the Novel...or just hope that it would be updated lol
Old 2014-04-29, 03:13   Link #318
chancs

Spoiler:

How does this nuke come into picture. Why are his endings always dramatic and stupid?
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 03:20   Link #319
noone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
Spoiler:

How does this nuke come into picture. Why are his endings always dramatic and stupid?
apparently, it's his thing
I'm curious too, there's so much potential in his works but then.....y'know what'll happen next...I just hope he doesn't do the same with freezing
Old 2014-04-29, 03:35   Link #320
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

So the Aliens doesn't show up except at the end?!

Tags
adventure, ecchi, fantasy, manhwa, romance, shounen, tragedy