AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-24, 11:37   Link #141
Tenzen12

His supercomputer harem is his superpower.
Old 2018-03-26, 08:03   Link #142
LazyHunter

Spoiler for V6C4-5:
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 12:06   Link #143
Tenzen12

Bullying? What are talking about? You heard Anastasia, it was clearly flirting.
Old 2018-03-26, 12:31   Link #144
LazyHunter

Satori would never flirt with his daughter, Anastasia is just jelly her supercomputer is not as cool as Maxwell.
Old 2018-03-26, 12:37   Link #145
Tenzen12

We are talking about pervert who has his daughter dance for him in swimsuit pretending to be girl he likes. Nothing is sacred to him!
Old 2018-03-27, 04:18   Link #146
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
We are talking about pervert who has his daughter dance for him in swimsuit pretending to be girl he likes. Nothing is sacred to him!
Thanks to your comment, this just made the top of my reading list. We need more incests, not just subtext.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-03, 02:11   Link #147
LazyHunter

Spoiler for V6C6:
Old 2018-06-28, 17:37   Link #148
Doe, John

I've been looking around and found that this series doesn't have a wiki of its own yet (though it does have entries on VS Battles, thanks to LazyHunter). I assume that part of the reason is its long title (which may explain why the same is true for Beatrice). I'd like to create a wiki but I'm not sure what to call it. The obvious choice would be "My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister Wiki" but that would result in a main page with the URL "myvampireoldersisterandzombielittlesister.wikia.c om/My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister_W iki". Does anyone have any ideas on how to shorten it?
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-09, 04:34   Link #149
Doe, John

Now that Volume 6 is fully translated:

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Continuing from my last post, one idea I had for the wiki name was "My Archenemy Sisters". It's a reasonable length while also preserving the spirit and basic format of the actual series title. The actual title would be in the first paragraph of the main page to ensure no one gets confused.
Old 2018-07-10, 14:26   Link #150
LazyHunter

Spoiler for V6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
Continuing from my last post, one idea I had for the wiki name was "My Archenemy Sisters". It's a reasonable length while also preserving the spirit and basic format of the actual series title. The actual title would be in the first paragraph of the main page to ensure no one gets confused.
That's probably a good name for it.
Old 2018-07-13, 17:31   Link #151
Doe, John

The My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister Wiki is now live.

It turns out that the URL of a wiki can be different from its actual name. So the wiki itself uses the series' full name, but the URL uses the shorter "My Archenemy Sisters".

I threw this together in a couple of hours so it's extremely minimalistic. Any help in contributing would be appreciated. I'd like to thank LazyHunter for their work on the series' pages on the VS Battles Wiki, which I took some of the information from.
Old 2018-07-25, 05:34   Link #152
Doe, John

Volume 7 is now being translated.

The Class Rep (seriously, just what is her name?) is now missing a soul.

Satori is a lot more vicious than before - I wonder if this is a symptom of the Calamity?

It turns out that Karen was weakened back in Volume 2 due to not being able to use the full power of her weapon.
Old 2018-08-13, 06:33   Link #153
Doe, John

Class Rep has her soul back, though it's likely that she'll be out of commission for the rest of the volume. On the other hand, 12 new vampires have shown up, and it's not clear which are allies and which are enemies. And Erika's been kidnapped on top of that. I initially wondered how this happened, but then I remembered how easily Satori subdued all of the other vampires (I didn't expect the water weakness to be a placebo, but it makes sense) and the person impersonating Erika could have used that same ability to disguise as someone else to make her let her guard down.
Old 2018-08-27, 11:20   Link #154
Trung-t-rung

For its supposed supernatural theme, the series sure have a lot of hacking and other technicalities to go with it.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-27, 11:46   Link #155
Tenzen12

Yes totaly unlike Index or Zashiki Warashi...
Old 2018-08-27, 19:25   Link #156
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Yes totaly unlike Index or Zashiki Warashi...
I haven't read Zashiki Warashi yet but I'm pretty sure Index didn't go much into details of hacking process like this series did.
Old 2018-08-27, 21:00   Link #157
Tenzen12

You said "hacking and other technicalities. Hacking isn't any less contrasting to "suppossed supernatural theme" then supersonic plane with plasma cutter bombardment and AI assistented super bike.

Kamachi doesn't write "supernatural themed stories", but "science fantasy" where supernatural is only half of it with espers, hi-tech agriculture and advanced androids as equal counterbalance.

Also I am fairly sure Kamachi doesn't heck about hacking and just write whatever look cool (as always).
Old 2018-08-27, 22:20   Link #158
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
You said "hacking and other technicalities. Hacking isn't any less contrasting to "suppossed supernatural theme" then supersonic plane with plasma cutter bombardment and AI assistented super bike.

Kamachi doesn't write "supernatural themed stories", but "science fantasy" where supernatural is only half of it with espers, hi-tech agriculture and advanced androids as equal counterbalance.

Also I am fairly sure Kamachi doesn't heck about hacking and just write whatever look cool (as always).
Spending half a chapter on the main characters performing CC attack or tampering with antenna to block signals is more detailing than anything in Index or most Hollywood "hacking" scenes in movies. Certainly better than Mikoto's "hacking" or someone typing away on some computers and got something magically done.

Sure, such things happened in this series as well but I enjoy certain chapter when it showed that cyberattcks and such aren't just someone magically done something on computer.
Old 2018-08-28, 06:35   Link #159
Doe, John

Quote:

Not all of Kamachi's series are science fantasy - Waltraute is pure fantasy and Heavy Object is pure science - but the point still stands.
Old 2018-08-28, 11:24   Link #160
Tenzen12

Nah Heavy objects could never move like that without magic!

Jokes aside I read these two novels, but well... they were unrelated to point I was making: There is never too much sci-fi in Kamachi "fantasy novels"