AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-06-04, 02:41   Link #21
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Having over a decade of relative peace can make anyone a little out of practice, I imagine with Naruto's busy schedule he doesn't have a lot of spare time to devote to training when his family probably gets what little free time he has.

Dunno if Sasuke has an excuse.
It really is truly pathetic of Naruto to be THIS out of practice.
The guy can spam Shadow Clones to absurd levels, almost large enough to populate some major cities I'm sure. How is it then, that he can't keep 2 or 3 clones training while he's busy doing paperwork, chasing down Boruto, and spending time with his wife and daughter? Come on, the guy's signature jutsu is the most hack-worthy training tool ever, and he doesn't use it to train anymore?

Shame, Naruto, shame. You've wasted an unmatchable talent.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 02:49   Link #22
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

The world in peace and Naruto have been working behind the desk for a long time; I can understand the exaggeration Kurama said.

LOL. Choucho wants his father to be a badass ladykiller; did she ever see Chouji in his serious mode? I doubt it

Quote:
Originally Posted by schedmaster View Post
It's an okay chapter I suppose. The thing that bugged me the most is Sasuke not using the Rinnegan effectively. Does he really have complete access to the Six Paths Techniques?
Looking at Sasuke who saw current enemies not more than a creep, maybe its because he think of this enemy as minor threat hence not using any special tech (e.g. Susanoo, Chibaku Tensei) aside of Amenotejikara; assuming he can finish them off ASAP.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 03:13   Link #23
fuff

just a quick question how come in the naruto the last movie sasuke doesnt have his ringgean?(i know i spelt it wrong) yet in the poster art he does?
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 03:27   Link #24
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
just a quick question how come in the naruto the last movie sasuke doesnt have his ringgean?(i know i spelt it wrong) yet in the poster art he does?
in the last movie he only had 10 seconds screentime, and as far as i remember he had the rinnegan shows :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 04:03   Link #25
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

sighs..each chapter im losing more and more interest...sasuke and naruto couldnt put up much of a fight, fought better against madara..
Old 2015-06-04, 05:05   Link #26
DerGilga
Banned

Sakura got captured, how very surprising! But she had a good moment this chapter so maybe Kishimoto didn't completely gave up on here. Oh wait, she's a single mother, she's great!

Shinra Tensei, (perfect) susanoo, blitz summoning... anything else that I forgot?
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 05:24   Link #27
ChuckE
Provoker

Madara is now laughing his head off of Naruto & Sasuke's performance I am crying though
That was a fight on kunai level (I don't remember fights on that level in original Naruto) and yet they got themselves injured.
I mean Naruto could easily evade or at least protect himself of the sword, and Sasuke...I am facepalmin' hard.

At least Sasuke still has rinnengan
Old 2015-06-04, 06:12   Link #28
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Sakura got captured, how very surprising! But she had a good moment this chapter so maybe Kishimoto didn't completely gave up on here. Oh wait, she's a single mother, she's great!
this is kishis pattern, he lets sakura do one thing in order to let her shine and than she needs to be saved, this is how her fights had been everytime she fought alongside naruto and sasuke :/
Old 2015-06-04, 06:38   Link #29
raidi_nk

so pathetic battle for the 2 strongest in the narutoverse
what happen with sasuke's susano? he can protect sarada with that
sasuke even doesn't try to protect sakura, I mean he can use bansho tenin to pull sakura toward him.
raidi_nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 06:38   Link #30
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Hmm? Is it even correct to say that Sakura's been captured? Sure she's been moved with the enemy via spacetime jutsu but the enemy honestly looks worse off than she does. She's not in chains, she's not confined, she's not unconcious. She's just in a different place.

As for whether Naruto's fighting was crap or not, if the sword flew at him then I agree that what was shown was BS plot stupidity. But to me, it looked like the mangekyou teleported that sword into him (telefragged). On top of protecting Sarada and focusing on waiting to exploit a hole in the enemy's defense, if he didn't know that telefragging was an option for the enemy then how could he reasonably be expected to dodge?

And since when did Mangekyou Sharingan allow the user to perform telekinesis? Enough, of these pulling new Sharingan techniques out of thin air.
Old 2015-06-04, 06:41   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

The best part : "What the hell are you doing to my husband and my beloved daughter?!?!?!"

after that, I don't get anything at all
I'm disappointed because we did not manage to see any Team 7 combination technique at all
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 07:18   Link #32
itachi-san314

This is the first time I haven't liked a Gaiden chapter. It's a weird feeling when the only mildly enjoyable part was Sakura
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 07:50   Link #33
Chosen_Hero

Fuck you Kishi, you mean to tell me that Naruto and Sasuke both the same guys whose fight re-wrote maps couldn't properly fight off this Obito-wannabe?

Naruto, maybe, maybe mostly since he is Hokage (and then it's still a stretch) but Sasuke the asshole that is basically and literally out on the field so much that he hasn't seen his family in years couldn't properly fight of the other Uchiha asshole? Seriously scew you Kishi and your bs too.

As for Sakura... well par the course I guess.
Old 2015-06-04, 07:55   Link #34
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
As for whether Naruto's fighting was crap or not, if the sword flew at him then I agree that what was shown was BS plot stupidity. But to me, it looked like the mangekyou teleported that sword into him (telefragged). On top of protecting Sarada and focusing on waiting to exploit a hole in the enemy's defense, if he didn't know that telefragging was an option for the enemy then how could he reasonably be expected to dodge?
it wasnt teleported into him, look at the panel where naruto says to sarada that he is fine... the pictures behind him show that he "saw" the sword coming bu his body was so pathetic that even in his kyuubi-sage-mode he wasn able to dodge it
kishi really gives his best to overcome his Kaguya-BS with a even bigger BS, if he keeps doing this than i would say that he could actually do it
Quote:
And since when did Mangekyou Sharingan allow the user to perform telekinesis?
wasnt this the marking on his hand?
the MS didnt give him this powers, it seems to be some kind of "once touched -> forever under control" thing :/
Old 2015-06-04, 08:24   Link #35
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Fuck you Kishi, you mean to tell me that Naruto and Sasuke both the same guys whose fight re-wrote maps couldn't properly fight off this Obito-wannabe?
Naruto wasn't even fighting, he was protecting Salada and Chocho. Neither had any reason to exect that Sasuke's blade would do that since they hadn't ever seen an ability like that before. Sasuke was doing fine against them but took the blow for Salada instead to make sure she didn't get hurt. Like any father would do.
Old 2015-06-04, 08:38   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
wasnt this the marking on his hand?
the MS didnt give him this powers, it seems to be some kind of "once touched -> forever under control" thing :/
yea, it's basically telekinesis that requires a mark placement first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Naruto wasn't even fighting, he was protecting Salada and Chocho. Neither had any reason to exect that Sasuke's blade would do that since they hadn't ever seen an ability like that before. Sasuke was doing fine against them but took the blow for Salada instead to make sure she didn't get hurt. Like any father would do.
I think the point others are driving at, is that Naruto and Sasuke should be able to protect the kids and not get injured doing it as well. For Naruto and Sasuke to take any damage after proving themselves against the Juubi, Obito, Madara and Kaguya is a bit ridiculous no matter how much time has passed. Especially against Sharingan opponents who they have more than enough experience with. If it was some kind of completely new ability I'd be able to understand it a little better.

I think part of the problem is that it's too soon in the story for Naruto and Sasuke to even be involved, let alone fighting already. The story should have built up to this longer. Instead, Kishi is apparently trying to top the Shippuden fights this early in the story. I just hope the next fight isn't against a giant Sharingan eyeball or something
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 08:43   Link #37
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I think part of the problem is that it's too soon in the story for Naruto and Sasuke to even be involved, let alone fighting already. The story should have built up to this longer. Instead, Kishi is apparently trying to top the Shippuden fights this early in the story. I just hope the next fight isn't against a giant Sharingan eyeball or something
agree 110% way way to early to have sasuke and naruto fighting..arguably the 2 strongest ninjas in the world....and they couldnt do anything against these akastuki wannabes
Old 2015-06-04, 09:51   Link #38
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Lol. Sasuke completely forgot his Susanoo. Did Kishimoto forgot his manga or something? Good thing about it is this will only be 12 chapters. I hope there won't be any extension.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 10:19   Link #39
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Lol. Sasuke completely forgot his Susanoo. Did Kishimoto forgot his manga or something? Good thing about it is this will only be 12 chapters. I hope there won't be any extension.
I think it serve purpose to tell more about Sasuke personality as a father.

During the previous chapter, Sasuke acting like he didn't care about his family even after his daughter show that she's really angry at him.
Now in this chapter, we saw Sasuke panicked when he realized Sarada targeted while there's still option to protect her using Susanoo. Not to mention he's apologizing to his wife later after she take down the opponent.

Now Sakura kidnapped, I wonder how Sarada act as she's doubting Sasuke and Sakura relationship.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 11:25   Link #40
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
I think it serve purpose to tell more about Sasuke personality as a father.

During the previous chapter, Sasuke acting like he didn't care about his family even after his daughter show that she's really angry at him.
Now in this chapter, we saw Sasuke panicked when he realized Sarada targeted while there's still option to protect her using Susanoo. Not to mention he's apologizing to his wife later after she take down the opponent.

Now Sakura kidnapped, I wonder how Sarada act as she's doubting Sasuke and Sakura relationship.
You can develop character without cutting his abilities.
I mean he got owned by the guy who maybe on the level of ... some basic jounin without special ability. The guy with sharingan did not show any of its abilities except controlling some metal

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion