Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-04, 00:39   Link #501
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
@Hellychan. Too much suspense. The last two movies have scared the hell out of me!
I am praying that this doesn't suck.
Here is to hoping you are a religious person, and you are praying to the right deity.

Unfortunately, as you've already mentioned, Bleach's record on movies do not make one very hopeful for an exception. Yeah, keep praying to Aizen-sama, the deity, on behalf of all Bleach-fans about a decent story.
Old 2008-11-04, 03:03   Link #502
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
fanart already!!! Rukia's outfit is just eBil.
Awesome Image Zas !!! Can ya link me to the site , the art is gorgeous : ) I always thought SnS was one of the best zanpakutos around but after seeing the movie my opinion is changing
Old 2008-11-04, 13:04   Link #503
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Last time I checked Ishida and Orihime were in the top 10! And they're main characters. I don't see why they can't go to SS all the time, they did before.
But they are not as loved as Ichi and Ruki, plain and simple.
Movies are fanservice for popularity. Therefore no Hime, get over it
Old 2008-11-04, 13:14   Link #504
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Well said..

The others may get a little facetime..but this is Rukia. ( and doesn't she look good !!!!) . and I for one am looking forward to it .... I am hoping she is given the opportunity to open a can of whip A.. and yes, I would love to see her take on Ichigo and give him a run for his money... (i.e. KHA), just before regaining her memories.... Of course
Old 2008-11-04, 16:10   Link #505
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Kenpachi, Matsumot, Soifon and the others didn't make it, yet they get a lot of fanservice...>_<
Old 2008-11-04, 21:15   Link #506
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Kenpachi, Matsumot, Soifon and the others didn't make it, yet they get a lot of fanservice...>_<
Yes you are correct and they had face time in DDR, to include some "would be" cool fight scenes... and they will probably have more face time in COYN....
Old 2008-11-05, 02:21   Link #507
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Kenpachi's 2 minutes of air time > entire DDR movie
Old 2008-11-05, 17:52   Link #508
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
fanart already!!! Rukia's outfit is just eBil.
Black/red vs White/red....

typical of our KT-sama to have another one of his fave colors on the line and another symbolism...! <3
Old 2008-11-05, 18:26   Link #509
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post

typical of our KT-sama to have another one of his fave colors on the line and another symbolism...! <3
Either way, I think Rukia' new look for the movie Rocks
Old 2008-11-05, 18:32   Link #510
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post

think you're reaching on the whole symbolism thing.
Old 2008-11-08, 02:44   Link #511
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Can't wait for this movie!!! (Most likely because I'm Ichigo x Rukia fan)

But I hope they won't make the forth movie about Ichigo x Orihime though. =_+'
Old 2008-11-08, 07:30   Link #512
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

More news found at 2ch and translated by Melodymix at BleachAsylum here and here.

The most interesting news imo is that Kubo, Morita and Fumiko will be coming to this year's JUMP festival, and will probably talk about the movie. Also, the voice actors's impressions on this movie (bolding mine) :

Quote:
Morita (Ichigo): During our 2 days of recording we were always facing the microphone but our concentration did not get interrupted, and because of that we were able to get drawn into the world. The group of our voice actors were just in harmony, Bleach is fun! Its no surprise that every part of the movie are the highlights but most of all in the story you can confirm the original plot of the work. And of course, there are many amazing scenes where you can only see in a movie based plot. We were able to draw out the essence of Bleach so I wish for you to come and watch it.
Quote:
Fumiko (Rukia): In this years Bleach Rukia’s warmth of her feminine side is displayed so I voiced her by taking a strong notice on that part. The highlight is “bond”, the connection of a feeling you wish to cherish, I wish everyone to feel that. Please come to the movie to feel the “bond”. Thanks to everyone I think we made a warm movie.
Old 2008-11-08, 09:16   Link #513
Scarlett_Rain55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugia_Tsuyu View Post
Can't wait for this movie!!! (Most likely because I'm Ichigo x Rukia fan)

But I hope they won't make the forth movie about Ichigo x Orihime though. =_+'
They won't. Studio Pierrot dislikes her, like a lot.
Old 2008-11-09, 23:35   Link #514
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

omg pierrot is giving us so much fan service i could just fangirl xD

which i'll do right about.... now
Old 2008-11-10, 02:46   Link #515
Langus
Optimus Prime

^^ Most adorable bunnies ever.

Euyrs: Thanks for the update! Sounds interesting - seems like they really are pushing the IchigoxRukia connection with this one eh?
Old 2008-11-10, 11:00   Link #516
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
New teaser appeared again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yg7CweIyLg
Old 2008-11-10, 15:28   Link #517
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Thanks for posting it
Hmm...the art design seem a bit different...(like in each movie...) well hopefully the animation will be great

Great fanart up there too ^^

*saving those dangerously cuute bunnies*
Old 2008-11-10, 18:40   Link #518
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

@langus - ty :3

hmm idk i just hope the movie isnt as crappy as the last two >.> hitsu's movie dissapointed me seriously, especially since im a big fan of his.. sure he got alotta fan service but gah the crappy animation and plot, i got my hopes up for nothing

i just hope that the new movie isnt half baked like the others and if it is i just might jump ship to ichixnel
(yes even though the movie is filler) xD
but so far so good, pierrot.. kubo.. don't let your fans down AGAIN D:<.. here's to hoping ichiruki ftw 8D
Old 2008-11-10, 23:55   Link #519
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Here is to hoping you are a religious person, and you are praying to the right deity.

Unfortunately, as you've already mentioned, Bleach's record on movies do not make one very hopeful for an exception. Yeah, keep praying to Aizen-sama, the deity, on behalf of all Bleach-fans about a decent story.
Actually I figured if I go to a different temple of faith, each night for a month. Get them to pray for me, I can't lose.

Since you mentioned it I will pray to Aizen-sama, while I am praying to my master. The Great Kubo Tite! I will ask him to demand they do not ruin his characters,disappointing his faithful fans for the third time.
(I also will beg him to do all the artwork)

I humbly ask that you join me in my prayers. (If you could figure out way all the fans could hold virtual hands. That would be just awesome)

*All the Bleach fans of the world. Put your hands together and clap three times.* Say "Please don't let this movie suck...Please don't let this movie suck...Please don't let this movie suck..." over and over again.

*IchiRuki fans *"Let's fill it with IchiRuki goodness...Let's fill it with IchiRuki goodness...Let's fill it with IchiRuki goodness..."

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be the longest ten minutes of my life!
Old 2008-11-11, 01:25   Link #520
Kuatoro espada

Who really cares about rukia so what if she dies its about time an important character actually died in bleach. even though its not possible for her to die byakuya wll save her or atleast go take revenge on the person that kills hr if she realli is goin to die.
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name