Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
I'm just happy that Yoruichi is in this one. ^_^
Old 2008-12-05, 09:15   Link #702
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
How clever, making Rukia some kind of Grim Reaper near Christmas. Loved reading about when the Grim Reaper came and visited Scrooge in A Christamas Charol. Also enjoyed watching it animated with Daffy Duck as Scrooge.

Rukia's face looked awefully dramatic in some of the trailers I watched. Can't wait for this movie.
Old 2008-12-05, 09:38   Link #703
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Movie Guide / Color Spread

H.Q.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
I read it a few days ago in Japanese but didn't know if it was real or not at that time so basically it has Rangiku asking Hitsugaya to go to the new movie with her but he refuses so Hisagi offers to go but she says she has no ticket for him (burn... lawl). So she tells Renji to convince Hitsu since Rukia is in danger but it's no good. In the end Hitsu watches on TV.
Credits : SpaceCat / JojoHot

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-12-05 at 10:14.
Old 2008-12-05, 11:44   Link #704
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
cm again Some new scenes

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVKFDV_VUY&fmt=18

Ichigo: Remember, Rukia!!!

Rukia: Say it once again, your name.

Ichigo: It's Kurosaki Ichigo.

Last edited by Keirin; 2008-12-05 at 12:14.
Old 2008-12-05, 13:37   Link #705
AnimeGAzIoD94

I'm looking forward to this movie! I've seen trailers, and know a bit of what it's about. In the anime and manga of bleach, it shows some hints as to Ichigo's feelings for Rukia, not necessarily as a lover, but a bit more beyond a friend(I can see this by the way he's very protective of her, and also how she can always lift up his spirits). I can't wait to see the build up of suspense that this movie brings as Ichigo tries to save Rukia, and finally get her to remember him. I trust that Rukia won't die though, because killing a main character, especially a very popular one like Rukia, is a major flaw. Killing a main character might just lose viewers depending on how they felt about the character. That's just my opinion though. Obviously the movie has nothing to do with the events in the anime and manga, so if in fact, Rukia, Ichigo, or some other main characters end up dying, it won't particularely affect what happens in the anime, but the movie itself, might become less popular.
Old 2008-12-05, 15:20   Link #706
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
H.Q.

Spoiler for space:

Credits : SpaceCat / JojoHot
UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Somebody shower him with cookies! I can't
Old 2008-12-05, 16:41   Link #707
yuuk1

Thanks for the wonderful info...!!! I absolutely LOVE the new color spreads...! Pretty symbolic...! <3

White Moon and Black Sun...!

Reminds me so much of this:

THE IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-12-05, 16:57   Link #708
bleachnut

Well...according to what I've heard though, the IchiRuki fans don't get anything beyond face cupping. That seriously irks me. I wanted a hug, or better yet a KISS! Waiting for Kubo to get to it in the manga...well it's taking way too long!

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/
Old 2008-12-05, 17:04   Link #709
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Face cupping is far more romantic than a hug, and if Kubo wanted Ichigo and Rukia to kiss...it would be in the manga. Duh.
Old 2008-12-05, 17:17   Link #710
debbiechan
Ishida Zealot

Woah, seriously. Face cupping is romantic. I can't wait for a screenshot as soon as someone sneaks a camera into a theatre.

Me and a lot of other IchiRuki fans were hoping WILDLY that there would be NO KISS--that would be too much too soon and we wanted anything of that sort to come from Kubo. We were predicting a hug based on some of the promotional hype, but yeah, face-cupping is even better. I hug lots of my guy-friends. I even hold their hands on occasion. The only faces I've ever cupped are ones I've intended to kiss so yeah, I'd say that face-cupping is TRES ROMANTIC.

The movie guide looks awesome. Rukia sure is showing a lot of leg there. It's fun for a Rukia fan to see her look sexy and powerful like that.
Old 2008-12-05, 17:25   Link #711
yuuk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Face cupping is far more romantic than a hug, and if Kubo wanted Ichigo and Rukia to kiss...it would be in the manga. Duh.
O...M...G....!!!!!!!!!!!

Since when did Kakashi-san turn neutral?!?!?!

>,< great to see you again btw!
Old 2008-12-05, 18:23   Link #712
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGAzIoD94 View Post
I'm looking forward to this movie! I've seen trailers, and know a bit of what it's about. In the anime and manga of bleach, it shows some hints as to Ichigo's feelings for Rukia, not necessarily as a lover, but a bit more beyond a friend(I can see this by the way he's very protective of her, and also how she can always lift up his spirits). I can't wait to see the build up of suspense that this movie brings as Ichigo tries to save Rukia, and finally get her to remember him.
Sounds IchiRuki to me.

Quote:
I trust that Rukia won't die though, because killing a main character, especially a very popular one like Rukia, is a major flaw. Killing a main character might just lose viewers depending on how they felt about the character. That's just my opinion though. Obviously the movie has nothing to do with the events in the anime and manga, so if in fact, Rukia, Ichigo, or some other main characters end up dying, it won't particularely affect what happens in the anime, but the movie itself, might become less popular.
Yea I don't think kubo would kill Rukia in movie. I hope not. And if he did everyone would be talking about it going "omg rukia died whaaa!" And some would say "rukia died? I don't want to watch her die!" And people would have a hissy fit. It would really go down hill. Expesicaly if Ichigo and Rukia die together it would be ichiruki aww but whaaaaa!

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-05, 18:34   Link #713
yuuk1

Picture info for the movie

Click the spoiler tab to see the images

Spoiler for pictures!!:

Credits to members of IchiRuki FC of BA <3
Old 2008-12-05, 18:56   Link #714
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

OMG!!!!!!! THANK YOU YUUK KEIRIN & GETA!!!!!!

9 dayssss left >.<

im on the edge of my seat here, it sucks that we'll have to wait until summer for subs .-. ... japan so lucky that it breaks my heart D;
Old 2008-12-05, 19:16   Link #715
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The pics look great! I love the Ichigo and Rukia fighting. She's showing so much leg. I want the movie guide so badly!
Old 2008-12-06, 00:21   Link #716
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
I think Kubo said once, that he would like to go more in past of Kenpachi. So more chances are that movie will be about that
Speaking of which, I wish the movies were more about the characters' pasts rather than just an hour and a half worth of filler. There's a lot of characters that I want to know more about. That aside, a Kenpachi movie would be epic.
Old 2008-12-06, 02:36   Link #717
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachnut View Post
Well...according to what I've heard though, the IchiRuki fans don't get anything beyond face cupping. That seriously irks me. I wanted a hug, or better yet a KISS! Waiting for Kubo to get to it in the manga...well it's taking way too long!
FACE CUPPING?

Ohhhhhhh face cupping is good!

Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god! Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god!

I can't wait to get a gif for that!

Edit: A movie for Zaraki would be awsome!
Old 2008-12-06, 08:44   Link #718
mOoN_iChiRuKi

rUkiA iS nOt gOiNg tO dIe...
bEcAusE kUbO sAiD tHaT iTs pOsSiBlE tHaT iChIgO aNd rukiA wilL hAvE a rElAtIoNsHiP...
anD hE wiLl gOiNg tO aNnOuNcE iT iF hE iS gOiNg to mAkE iChIgO aNd rUkIa a couPlE...
iChIgO wOnT lEt rUkiA diE...
wE alL kNoW tHaT...
i rEAd iN sOmE sItE tHaT iChIgO wilL hUg oR kiSs rUkiA tHeN rUkiA wilL hAvE hEr mEmOrIeS bAcK...
> sOrRy... :] ...iM nOt gOoD iN eNgLiSh... <
Old 2008-12-06, 08:52   Link #719
mOoN_iChiRuKi

yEs...
iChIgO iS sO pRotEctIvE tO rUkiA...
lIkE iN mOvIeS aNd iN aNimE...
wHen tHeY arE iN lAs nocHeS...
rUkIa sAiD thAt tHeY nEeD to sEpErAtE bUt iChIgO rEfusEd...
bUT rukIa sAiD tHaT iChIgO dIDnT nEeD tO pRoTeCt hEr...
tHeN iChIgO aGrEe bEcAusE hE wilL nOt gOiNg tO wIn iN rUkIa's dEciSioNs... ^.^
> sOrRy...iM nOt gooD iN eNgLiSh... :] <
Old 2008-12-06, 16:05   Link #720
Zeda

^Umm you shouldn't double post.
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name