AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-11-10, 23:46   Link #561
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Has anyone else gotten a double 5-Star in a 10 pull yet?

I just did a regular pull a few minutes ago, and I managed to get Qiqi and Jean in the same roll.
I think i once got 2 keqing within same pull.

Is that considered a luck?
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-12, 07:47   Link #562
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Eula and Albedo rerun at the same time. They're going to share the same pity it seems. So I'm guessing 2.4 can be Xiao and Ganyu at the same time.
Itto's JP VA is Takanori Nishikawa aka TM Revolution.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-12, 08:27   Link #563
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I presume this means that if you lose 50/50 on one banner, you're guarantee extends to one of the 2. If for example you lose 50/50 on Albedo and get say Diluc, you're guaranteed at least 1 Albedo or 1 Eula, but not both at the same time.

So if you lose 50/50 on one, you get the option to use your pity on the other.

I'm guessing this guarantees that the supposed Xiao/Ganyu thing will really come in 2.4 which is fine because I'm saving all my primos from here for Ganyu. No primo spending for me for 2.3.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-12, 08:29   Link #564
Marina2

Didn't expect Eula to get a re-run.

Sorry Itto, I will get Eula her for her massive Physical damage.
Old 2021-11-12, 20:12   Link #565
AnimeFangirl

Holding out for Zhongli. I will not be swayed by Eula's huge numbers.
Old 2021-11-14, 12:10   Link #566
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I'm dangerously close to a guaranteed 5*, so I'm still considering on either getting C1 for Hu Tao, or hold onto my primos until a Ganyu rerun or a Kazuha rerun. Needless to say, I'm skipping all the upcoming 2.3 banners.

On another note, considering the lack of a reaction between Geo and Anemo, would be nice if there were one. Like say, "Erosion" maybe? something like a simple Def shred? Not resistances, but an actual defense debuff.

That would shake the meta a bit, no?
Old 2021-11-14, 20:51   Link #567
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

In torn between pulling Albedo, Itto and Redhorn.

My primo is currently 20 k.

Realistically speaking i might not able to pull three at once.
Maybe i am going to pull Itto and Redhorn in the end.

Redhorn crit stats and effect is very tempting.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-15, 01:55   Link #568
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Current plans are to focus only on Albedo and to skip Itto/Gorou. Not that Itto is undesirable; it's just that Itto seems to be dependent on Gorou's buffs than the capabilities of other Geo characters. Moving forward, if Shenhe and Yunjin are featured for 2.4... I would still need to check their kits, but for now Shenhe seems like a skip if she is a Cryo Polearm (already have Rosaria for that). Meanwhile Yunjin is promising because kit-wise Anemo characters (if she is actually Anemo) are always blessed with interesting talents.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-15, 05:32   Link #569
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Current plans are to focus only on Albedo and to skip Itto/Gorou. Not that Itto is undesirable; it's just that Itto seems to be dependent on Gorou's buffs than the capabilities of other Geo characters. Moving forward, if Shenhe and Yunjin are featured for 2.4... I would still need to check their kits, but for now Shenhe seems like a skip if she is a Cryo Polearm (already have Rosaria for that). Meanwhile Yunjin is promising because kit-wise Anemo characters (if she is actually Anemo) are always blessed with interesting talents.
Yunjin's element is still a bit of a mystery. Some images show her with an Anemo vision, while others show a Geo vision...it's also speculated that she's a one-handed sword unit.
So depending on the element, she may end up functioning in similar way to already existing characters...like say, Albedo if Geo, or Kazuha if Anemo

But if MHY continues the trend of revealing upcoming characters weeks before they're released, then we'll know soon enough.
Old 2021-11-15, 07:35   Link #570
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
My decision on puling Itto depended on the seiyuu. So I am going to wait for his rerun instead. Otoh, I already have Eula C2, so likely Albedo while waiting for Kazuha.
Old 2021-11-16, 06:48   Link #571
AnimeFangirl

Anemo characters are fun, but I'm surprised people are still pulling these days. You get to use 4-8 characters max and it's so much effort to build even one.
Old 2021-11-16, 12:39   Link #572
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Anemo characters are fun, but I'm surprised people are still pulling these days. You get to use 4-8 characters max and it's so much effort to build even one.
Not really that hard considering that you can switch weapons and artifacts between old and new characters.
Old 2021-11-17, 10:17   Link #573
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
It does take some commitment, but Day 1 players mostly have enough resources gathered to build all of them (though within a laxer artifact standard). I do have plans to get everyone to a "playable" state, and it feels possible on my end given enough free time between patches for all out farming of materials and such.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2021-11-17, 11:54   Link #574
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Its not like you have the obligation to 80/90 all of them. 70/80 level 6 key skills is fine. The issue is getting the right artifacts, and weapons.
Old 2021-11-17, 16:12   Link #575
AnimeFangirl

I guess... But would I bench my 80/90 characters in favor of half-built new ones?
Old 2021-11-18, 11:13   Link #576
Marina2

Quote:
I guess... But would I bench my 80/90 characters in favor of half-built new ones?
Just use them to do Daily Commission until they're fully ready. (Put 1 fully built character with them if necessary). You can farm lv10 friendship for all characters by this method as well.

Last edited by Marina2; 2021-11-18 at 12:51.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-18, 17:34   Link #577
AnimeFangirl

Yeah but... why? Assuming you have a good Abyss party, what more do you need?
Old 2021-11-18, 21:56   Link #578
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Well, having variety in your combat styles and team composition is intended to be part of the fun, along with playing with characters you like or new characters you encounter in the story. Otherwise, the only way to resolve what you're saying would be for new units to constantly power creep the old ones, and I don't think that's what anyone wants.
Old 2021-11-18, 23:38   Link #579
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I actually have enough characters to fill out 6 unique non-overlapping rosters, but due to how some characters are universally good in multiple squads there's a lot of overlap.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-19, 00:35   Link #580
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I don't believe that a wider roster is for the sake of Abyss alone. It's also necessary for domain farming. Chongyun is handy for Crimson Witch, Sucrose is a godsend in Clear Pool, and the talent/ascension talent material domains have restrictions that promote the use of characters that can function properly despite the restrictions in place. The more characters you can use, the better your chances in doing shorter runs of domains.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact