AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-20, 00:07   Link #2341
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Spoiler for LOL:

... I... I had no idea... so that means outside his harem there are still other girls who want him?
If you had already read up to that means you had read when the part when they introduce Seiri being their last iron wall that can withstand touma's so called misfortune

Other girls? yap don't go to far away..... just look at his classmates

If Aleister's plan is to merge accel and the imaginary sectors then his plan succeeded when accel evolve into black wings but if accel could make it permanent maybe that's when level 6 will emerge.

EDIT:

just finished reading the translated part of vol 13 and what can I say its truly epic when fuze=kazakiri emerges. But I didn't think that accel will say good luck to touma though I was surprised their

Last edited by tsunade666; 2010-03-20 at 00:29.
Old 2010-03-20, 00:57   Link #2342
ReddyRedWolf

Apparently Touma's appeal to women isn't a by product of Imagine Breaker.

He inherited it from his father who is also a chick magnet much to the ire of his mother.
Old 2010-03-20, 01:11   Link #2343
tsunade666

but theirs a problem

touya is a chick magnet but he likes shiina and touma being a chick magnet too but doesn't like anyone. This results into a blood bath war of girls.
Old 2010-03-20, 01:19   Link #2344
stillmissing

I've only skimmed vol 18, as I'm still very slowly going through 17 on the rare occasion that I can dedicate any time to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Spoiler for mmm:
Spoiler for vol 18:

I don't want to comment on the end of the level 6 shift, as it's all one of those cases that proves that "coincidence" is the greatest power in this story and I don't want to rant about it. On the other hand, if Aleister actually controlled "coincidence" it might actually explain a great deal.
Old 2010-03-20, 03:06   Link #2345
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
touya is a chick magnet but he likes shiina
Errr... I think when a man is a chick magnet but still remains completely devoted to the woman he married, it's more than just "like", dear.
Old 2010-03-20, 04:23   Link #2346
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I doubt if Touma's real power is regeneration. Seeing him out of hospital from severed injuries very early after the battles, and it seems like his body heals faster and faster as time pass. While Kuroko, sitting in the wheel chair for weeks. :P
Old 2010-03-20, 04:39   Link #2347
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

you also forget that Touma has a miracle worker as his personal doc. Kuroko probably just recieved standard patching up.

Otherwise, it's the demand of plot necessity.
Old 2010-03-20, 04:48   Link #2348
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I was thinking the same thing, Touma once wondered why he kept getting sent back to the same ward and the same doctor.
Old 2010-03-20, 04:53   Link #2349
redadonis

I thought heaven canceller gets touma because.... touma always gets beat half to death.

They don't call him heaven canceller for nothing now.

Seem's like kamijou family mans are really "devoted"
Old 2010-03-20, 04:56   Link #2350
tsunade666

I find it funny when he ended up memorizing the sent of the room. But if he remember it does it mean that the room is specialized just for him? and no one is using it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
Errr... I think when a man is a chick magnet but still remains completely devoted to the woman he married, it's more than just "like", dear.
If you ask me their relationship is like louise and saito but the good part touya isn't like saito that just get hit any other woman that makes moves on him. Its more like touya just like touma ended up helping a girl. for example mikoto's mom but ended up just like touma in a good way but for touya that's all he will end it their after he had help them no further relationship. just being stick to one type.

that's the impression I get from him.
Old 2010-03-20, 05:21   Link #2351
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Guys, remember, Touma can't work according to Aleister's plan when he's beaten up, so enter Heaven Canceller.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-20, 06:33   Link #2352
western_gunner

Hi! this is my first post in animesuki (sorry for the lame introduction )

i've been following the TAMNI series for months an recently the BT is updating their TAMNI series (hopefully it won't be dropped off)

anyway i always wondering several things since i only read TAMNI from the BT so i think maybe you guys who read the original novel would know :

1. When and why does aleister built Academy City for? to suspend his life?if that so, why create the curriclum for developing ESper?

2. From the series it seems that touma's memories are something precious, why is that? i don't see anything different from him even before his memories are wiped off.

3. Does the latest novel reveals the final enemy? from what i heard it seems that the most antagonist character is fiamma of the right. is it true?

Oh and i think that why does heaven canceller always taking care of touma is beacuse of aleister told him to and since heaven canceller's amin principl is to help anyone who needs help.
Old 2010-03-20, 06:56   Link #2353
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redadonis View Post
I thought heaven canceller gets touma because.... touma always gets beat half to death.

They don't call him heaven canceller for nothing now.

Seem's like kamijou family mans are really "devoted"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I find it funny when he ended up memorizing the sent of the room. But if he remember it does it mean that the room is specialized just for him? and no one is using it?

If you ask me their relationship is like louise and saito but the good part touya isn't like saito that just get hit any other woman that makes moves on him. Its more like touya just like touma ended up helping a girl. for example mikoto's mom but ended up just like touma in a good way but for touya that's all he will end it their after he had help them no further relationship. just being stick to one type.

that's the impression I get from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Guys, remember, Touma can't work according to Aleister's plan when he's beaten up, so enter Heaven Canceller.
Remember what Doc Frogface told him?

HC: Could it be that you have a nurse fetish?
KT: Why would I slice off my hand just for that?
HC: ... Pity, I thought I've found a compatriot. You're boring.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-03-20, 08:07   Link #2354
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Remember what Doc Frogface told him?

HC: Could it be that you have a nurse fetish?
KT: Why would I slice off my hand just for that?
HC: ... Pity, I thought I've found a compatriot. You're boring.

Funny when you reminded me of that scene but thing is its hard to pinpoint touma's fetish. I mean HE HAS A TONS OF!!!! I would probably rant till no end to pinpoint what this guy likes

As for when aleister built academy city. I also ask that in the q & a thread and they come up with rather good numbers but one thing is for sure. Academy city had been running for 20 years I think. And as for why.... simple. To eradicate magic

Touma's memories could be special because it could answer forth some questions. Many people are speculating that when he remember his pass the key to complete imagine breaker could be seen but who knows.

The final enemy isn't revealed yet but probably last enemy are either Laura or Aleister. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those are the true enemies.
Old 2010-03-20, 08:07   Link #2355
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Aleister: Oh so he has a nurse fetish. Ooh, you silly pervert.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-20, 08:12   Link #2356
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by western_gunner View Post

1. When and why does aleister built Academy City for? to suspend his life?if that so, why create the curriclum for developing ESper?
Without going into detail, Aleister's main goal is the destruction of magic. And to do that, he would need to create a power that can rival the great Churches.

As for when this all started, it's not revealed yet. But a fair guess is 1947, when it was officially recorded that he died.

Quote:
2. From the series it seems that touma's memories are something precious, why is that? i don't see anything different from him even before his memories are wiped off.
So far, Touma's memories haven't been seriously touched upon. Though the book does mention them once in awhile

Quote:
3. Does the latest novel reveals the final enemy? from what i heard it seems that the most antagonist character is fiamma of the right. is it true?
At this rate, the 'final' boss would probably be Aleister Crowley. But so far, Fiamma is the big villain.
Old 2010-03-20, 11:25   Link #2357
paptimus
dark nexon

i have a feeling that aiwass and laura will be the major villains before aleister's turn is up.
Old 2010-03-20, 13:58   Link #2358
giorno

Aiwass likely won't be a villain...i don't think he's that interested in humans...at best, he could be an antagonist for accelerator, but i don't think so...at any rate, definitely not the final antagonist/villain....
Old 2010-03-20, 16:32   Link #2359
LastResolve

btw guyz i have a question about the power called Aero hand..
aero hand makes the user blast away objects using air
does it also have form or telekinisis(air kinesis)?
is plasma storm possible?
Old 2010-03-20, 16:58   Link #2360
tsunade666

plasma storm is impossible for kongou mitsuko. The only one who could do it is accelerator because he can control wind atmosphere.

its not a form of telekinesis. Its more like air manipulation. To the form of limited only to touch. Anything that's been touch will be blasted with wind. More like a guided missile if you ask me. As for the crosser is her hand and anything it touch will be mark and fired with with wind.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen