AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-05-10, 08:49   Link #4021
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Y'know normally I'd be siding with Saintess, regardless of how much opposition you guys are throwing about.. I mean, a fujoshi in MY Kaminomi?? Butbut... sweet dear Lord, dat Keima is, just, ahhhh, has he rediscovered Happiness! or something?? I'm sorry father, I have fallen..

*is dragged down into the darkness along with pretty much everyone else in this thread*
TRAITOR!

Another thing I realised, Keima said, "Such stimulus may cause her memory to return.". I wonder if Shiori might also recover her memory with that; though I would say that the stimulus might occur as a shock instead.

No it if definitely not unconscious affection! Shiori does not have an affection for BL!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 08:54   Link #4022
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Is it even possible for Yui to be a red herring... Guess not I think that Yui is definitely confirmed. But how do we know that Mercury is blond.
Old 2011-05-10, 10:09   Link #4023
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Agh, my eyes!!! What is TRAP doing in my TWGOK?!! Keima, you are losing yourself!! The 4th Goddess was a surprise though, and lol @ Shiori. Poor girl.

Btw, I'm with you all the way Saintless. *getting my bazooka ready*
Old 2011-05-10, 10:18   Link #4024
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Bahahahahahahahaha!! Great chapter. Oh, poor Shiori.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 10:26   Link #4025
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Watching Episode 5 makes me thorn between having Ayumi being a goddess or simply being one of the few who naturally just seem to fall in love.

If Shiori is indeed a goddes the last one will either be Ayumi or Chihiro with the other just developing feelings on their own I still not to sure whether Yui is 100% confirmed if she is, then is she isn't and it's a diversion it'll be both Ayumi and Chihiro anyway I'd say the first one is most probable.

The first girl is likely to play a role anyway.
Old 2011-05-10, 10:27   Link #4026
paladinenvec

Man this chapter was not really good for me since i don't like traps that much, well Keima looks cute but it's weird for me to see the God of Conquest letting him to be conquered =P (even if he already made that one time)and lately i don't like yui that much, not to mention the general "Yaoi" feeling fo this chapter was not funny for me =/...
Quote:
Btw, I'm with you all the way Saintless. *getting my bazooka ready*
Lol i'll join too (for different reasons though=D)
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 12:01   Link #4027
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Well - I read 141 ... guess it is confirmed about Yui. Although for me it was interesting to be given a closer view of the process that occurs before the goddess awoke in her up to the point when it did in fact wake up. Hmm. I wonder if that can be taken as a reliable blueprint process wise for the others who are already shown to have goddesses?

Poor Shiori. Why does my fave character have to be rudely surprised so often?
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 12:10   Link #4028
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Watching Episode 5 makes me thorn between having Ayumi being a goddess or simply being one of the few who naturally just seem to fall in love.

I don't know how you can improve on Ayumi's look. She even has a deadly side ponytail alternate mode.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 14:19   Link #4029
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Minerva/Shiori: You must continue to please Shiori. For both you and Yui are an important source of my Shiori's fujoshi yaoi S&M sexual perverted, pure, innocent divine perverse powers of imagination.
I say it once, I say it again. Shiori = naughty.

Yui x Keima are the couple that will pierce the heavens. And Shiori is the fujoshi that will pierce Comiket!

Saintess: This is madness!
Me: NO! THIS! IS! THE GOD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
(Everyone who is pro KeimaTrap, FujoshiShiori and ManlyYui brings out their heavy weapons and point them at SaintessHeart)

Care to try us boy?
I summon Male Trap Yui and Female Trap Keima in attack mode!

Shiori, the Fujoshi level 100 has fallen! (Our hero has been slain!)

*gets a thousand blades ready*
Old 2011-05-10, 15:03   Link #4030
Shadow5YA

It'd be nice of one of the girls Keima previously captured naturally fell in love with him without the influence of the past capture where Keima didn't have a choice at the time.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 15:57   Link #4031
SidVicious
Anime addict

Need more Ayumi.
Old 2011-05-10, 16:11   Link #4032
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It'd be nice of one of the girls Keima previously captured naturally fell in love with him without the influence of the past capture where Keima didn't have a choice at the time.
I was actually thinking that Chihiro could possibly fall into this category - esp after seeing s2 ep 5 and then re-reading the manga chaps about Chihiro's capture....
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 18:26   Link #4033
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
TRAITOR!

Another thing I realised, Keima said, "Such stimulus may cause her memory to return.". I wonder if Shiori might also recover her memory with that; though I would say that the stimulus might occur as a shock instead.

No it if definitely not unconscious affection! Shiori does not have an affection for BL!
*joining Saintess*

nooo!!! I hope I don't see any Keima's trap in the future chapter... it's bad for my future, health, and personality.... XD

*bringing shotgun to face the opposition*
*starting up my Gundam... lol*

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2011-05-11 at 05:35.
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 18:30   Link #4034
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
What has been seen cannot be unseen. It will be done in future chapters until Yui is captured.
Old 2011-05-10, 18:40   Link #4035
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Ah crap, the fandom is regressing into a civil war.

I'm placing myself in the "Belgium" camp thanks.~
Old 2011-05-10, 19:44   Link #4036
karuroso

This ch just makes me wish even more for an yuri arc where Keima has to instruct Elsee in a capture!

"But karuroso if you consider where TWGOK is publicized, it's impossible to happen!"

It's not necessary to actually show Elsee kissing her target, just make it seems it happened or just have her target call her Onee-sama and I can die with a smile =D
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 20:53   Link #4037
ellifeedn
Thinker

A while back, I had this theory that the goddess were responding to the love that Keima's targets were feeling and making them their hosts very recently rather than doing so years ago. I'd like to add to that. When Diana made Tenri her host and saved Keima, Keima became the host for all of Diana's sisters in that moment and carried them in himself for all those years until the events of the manga, where my original theory applies. I'd also like to think that because of all the goddesses, he became cynical from having all of his love being drained too much. Again, this is speculation.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 23:09   Link #4038
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

If we take Shiori as confirmed until proven not then the last goddess is probably either Chihiro or Ayumi any guesses. I'd say it does not matter either way to me cause both already show scenes of likeing Keima.
Old 2011-05-10, 23:18   Link #4039
Fandal

Too bad it won't go this route but you what would be funny? If the goddess started remembering Keima's memory instead of Yui's! Saying something like "You don't play games all day anymore?"
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-10, 23:30   Link #4040
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
If we take Shiori as confirmed until proven not then the last goddess is probably either Chihiro or Ayumi any guesses. I'd say it does not matter either way to me cause both already show scenes of likeing Keima.
The problem is that all three remaining girls have shown actual anger at Keima after the Kanon incident, not just interest in him. That suggests that all three have memories of their conquests, but only two can have goddesses.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen