AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-10, 16:30   Link #1181
Scarlett_Rain55

Only the die hard ones who look for evidence and analyze every scene think they have a chance(which is apparently 50% of the bleach fandom..). It's like HarryXHermione all over again.

I found an interesting trope which describes ichiruki's relationship perfectly.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...htWillAndGrace
Old 2008-12-10, 16:34   Link #1182
Zeda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Only the die hard ones who look for evidence and analyze every scene think they have a chance(which is apparently 50% of the bleach fandom..). It's like HarryXHermione all over again.

I found an interesting trope which describes ichiruki's relationship perfectly.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...htWillAndGrace
Let me ask you something than, what makes IchiHime likely then? Orihime one-sided crush?
Old 2008-12-10, 16:38   Link #1183
Scarlett_Rain55

It would be great closure to her feelings which have been developed for 300 chapters. Such a strong declaration of love, and then Ichigo breaking her heart, it just doesn't have enough space in an action shounen. Do you think Kubo is going to just make Orihime forget her love and hump Ulq or Ishida? Some may argue that she didn't know what she was talking about and that's she's only infatuated, but you can't be for sure that's what Kubo wanted to portray. She's not that deep or complex dearies.

You never know if Ichigo opens his eyes and realizes Orihime's love for him, and besides their relationship is still growing.
Old 2008-12-10, 20:26   Link #1184
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

300 chapters later Orhime is going to be with Ishida.
Theres a chance of ChadHime, Dont you think? Well maybe..

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-10, 22:40   Link #1185
~viva.la.vida~
★bond between sun & moon☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
300 chapters later Orhime is going to be with Ishida.
Theres a chance of ChadHime, Dont you think? Well maybe..
LOL i second that emotion .. unless for some reason ishida ends up with rukia..... im on crack with that last one, a girl can dream

but knowing kubo, the story began with ichigo and rukia, and im positive as hell it'll end with ichigo and rukia, whether its in a romantic way, or as a really deep bond
Old 2008-12-11, 08:24   Link #1186
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~viva.la.vida~ View Post
LOL i second that emotion .. unless for some reason ishida ends up with rukia..... im on crack with that last one, a girl can dream

but knowing kubo, the story began with ichigo and rukia, and im positive as hell it'll end with ichigo and rukia, whether its in a romantic way, or as a really deep bond
Exactly! It began with Ichigo and Rukia and it will end with Ichigo and Rukia.

@ Rain.....GTF outta here! That was obviously written by a non fan.

btw, in stories when he realizes he loves the girl that has been there all along...Usually show the hero connecting with her while he thinks he's in love with the other girl. Inoue's moments are all by herself. Ichigo and Rukia have the most development and they are the only ship that can be sunk...yours never left harbor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
If you're basing that off the anime,
Spoiler for Manga:

And also, seriously guys I'm not trying to kill all your fan fics, but its so obvious that its going to be Ichigo and Orihime at the very end, even though they may not be compatible as you all suggest. But still its pretty obvious they're going to end up together. Its very doubtful the writers would actually put a semi-love scene (where she *almost* kissed Ichigo) just so Ichigo could hook up with someone else and she could do the same. This series isn't about romance, don't go too deep into the story to find it.
r!
Dude he was unconscious. He didn't hear it. She almost kissed him, he did not almost kiss her. You could say it never happened because in Ichigo's mind it didn't.
It's obvious that Ichigo and Rukia will get together. Do you really think he's just gonna go *Bing! * "You there?! I love you!"; one day?. I just can't see that happening not when he has his "precious nakama" no. Trust me...You won't spoil anything for me.

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-11 at 13:15.
Old 2008-12-11, 14:37   Link #1187
Mishasan
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

For Ichigo to sudden fall for Orihime is gonna be impossible. The girl's feeling is one-sided and one day she has to let go. Ichigo has a bond with Rukia which isnt love yet but they do care for each other. Ichigo cant just say well forget Rukia Im getting with Orihime cuz shes in love with me. There's nothing between them expect friendship
Old 2008-12-11, 16:13   Link #1188
Full Metal Ninja

Ichihime is my OTP for bleach, but i really like ichinel...

Adult obviously
>>

<<

But yea, ichihime or ichiadultnel
Old 2008-12-11, 17:45   Link #1189
Warchef

Quote:
Even casuals agree that Ichigo and Orihime is the most likely right now.
What are you basing that on? Your own deluded fantasies?

Man (woman?) up and stop clinging to a mistranslated/misinterpreted interview.

If Ichigo and Rukia wasn't likely as a couple, then why is Kubo continually contradicting himself?

Either he's a two-face liar, or he's dodging the romance question.

It's the latter.
Old 2008-12-11, 17:59   Link #1190
Scarlett_Rain55

Lol the interview just confirmed my belief that IchigoXRukia is not a couple and just share a deep bond. I'm not clinging on to it. The manga is what is more important and according to Kubo all those previous ICHIRUKI moments were not romantic at all. Ichihime has facts from the manga that have yet to be disproven as unromantic. Unless Kubo says the same thing about Ichihime, I'll abandon ship. But he hasn't has he, and he's going to continue putting even more ichihime scenes in the manga from time to come. I mean it's going to be a long, long time before IchigoandRukia interact in the manga.
Old 2008-12-11, 18:24   Link #1191
Warchef

Lol?

It was mistranslated. IchiHime fans just re-translated it to suit what they wanted to hear.

It says nothing about Ichigo and Rukia never being a couple. ANYWHERE in that interview. It also doesn't say that their interactions didn't have romantic undertones in them.

He said that he believes that their bond is one so precious and strong that it's the closest they can come to romance without them actually being a romantic couple.

It DOES NOT say that Ichigo and Rukia aren't going to be a couple in the future, it DOES NOT say that he didn't put subtle romantic hints in the manga, and it certainly doesn't say anything about any other ship getting the leg up on them.

By the way, he has dissed RenRuki and IchiHime in a past interview too.

He said "I like to focus on more important aspects of my characters than romance." He also said that while Bleach isn't about romance, he has put romantic moments in the manga.

What's funny is IchiHime people are squeeing about how IchiHime is canon now, while Kubo is squeeing about this "non-romantic couple" calling each other's names out, and a face cupping scene (Kubo approved I might add).

I'm sorry, but this interview is a big pile of bull for IchiRuki detractors.

You can twist it anyway you want, but it doesn't take away the fact that Kubo didn't say anything that the IchiHime camp is claiming.

After all, if it looks like shit, and smells like shit, it probably is.
Old 2008-12-11, 18:30   Link #1192
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Just because this this is killing me... I really didn't want to to this...... but.... She's far too happy when she visits me.
Quote:
Lol the interview just confirmed my belief that IchigoXRukia is not a couple and just share a deep bond. I'm not clinging on to it.
You know people who share deep bonds like that most of the time they fall in love...
Quote:
The manga is what is more important and according to Kubo all those previous ICHIRUKI moments were not romantic at all. Ichihime has facts from the manga that have yet to be disproven as unromantic. Unless Kubo says the same thing about Ichihime, I'll abandon ship. But he hasn't has he, and he's going to continue putting even more ichihime scenes in the manga from time to come. I mean it's going to be a long, long time before IchigoandRukia interact in the manga.

Did you really read those interviews? He goes on about how glorious the IchiRuki bond is.

Has he ever done this when asked about the IchiRukiOri triangle? No he doesn't he says the same thing. So if we are to go strictly by interviews...YOUR SHIP was also blown out of the water

(Who's got the interview when he says "There are more import aspect of their characters than Romance"? )

You can't use that one against us, since he had one mentioning yours and said the same goddamn thing. That means he sunk both ships. He said it's not a romance in that interview as well. : Need I remind you....He was talking about Orihime too. (Which means...if we go down so do you)

Why is it only the interview without Orihime is the one that dead-ed IchiRuki but not Ori?. Why is it you dismiss one interview but not the other?

*All ears...er, eyes*

You can't have it both ways. His words can not be proof if it sinks IchiRuki. At the same time you can't shout that nothing concerning IchiHime has been disproved. because he said the same thing about you guys .

Wasn't it you who said "Kubo contradicts himself" ?
Kubo has been insisting Bleach is not a romance. It's supposed to be an action, martial Arts,fantasy, supernatural, and adventure because it's for --->boys<---

If Bleach were a Shoujo, Ichigo and Rukia would be the canon couple. It's not; so that's why Bleach is so unique. We have a couple that is in a position that is just that close. But it's not a romance (manga=Shoujo) More than friends but less than lovers (no confessions or body fluids have been exchanged)

There are plenty of couples who love each other in manga. Is he really that much of a narcissist?

What he is saying (at least to me) is...indeed they do love each other. In order to be "bonded" to a person. You have to love them.

How can I not read that when he sounds like the IchiRuki camp when he talks about them. I have seen users in that camp say the same thing.
He,himself laughs when he says it's not romantic. Because he knows damn well he's lying.

He did not dodge that question every time he was asked. Just to say no at one random interview. Especially one where he said a bunch of other shit sounding like the biggest IchiRuki fanboy . Only to turn around and dead us in another. He could have just said no before. Why would he work so hard on movie that is blatantly just for the IchiRuki ship? (The only ship, everyone else is a just dinghy. Just bobbing in the water by themselves) Why wouldn't he say "Wait wait...there can't be any questions of "What is she to you?" my " precious nakama"
Nakama is deeper than friendship. He said this movie is closer to the original. This movie is basically IchiRuki fan service right? Then how come he thinks it's closer to the original...

She's Ichigo's precious one How shippy can you get?
Old 2008-12-11, 18:42   Link #1193
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
He said that he believes that their bond is one so precious and strong that it's the closest they can come to romance without them actually being a romantic couple.
We established that in the shipping thread a while ago didn't we? I don't see how this is anything new. What we're waiting for is the final push from Kubo to see if he decides to make it romantic. However, after reading a few interviews, you guys are right, Ichigo and Rukia really do have a special bond and even if it doesn't become romantic, IchiRuki shippers can't be blamed for thinking it should have been. You guys are safe, relax.

Quote:
What's funny is IchiHime people are squeeing about how IchiHime is canon now, while Kubo is squeeing about this "non-romantic couple" calling each other's names out, and a face cupping scene (Kubo approved I might add).
Let both sides say what they want. Recently, I've been dragged away from Bleach and anime in general, which consequently means I've become saner. I'm so bored of Ichigo in the manga right now, I don't care who he falls in love with as long as he starts showing some emotion.
Old 2008-12-11, 18:47   Link #1194
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
We established that in the shipping thread a while ago didn't we? I don't see how this is anything new. What we're waiting for is the final push from Kubo to see if he decides to make it romantic. However, after reading a few interviews, you guys are right, Ichigo and Rukia really do have a special bond and even if it doesn't become romantic, IchiRuki shippers can't be blamed for thinking it should have been. You guys are safe, relax.

That was very big of you... I know I am safe, of that I have no doubt. It's just funny this interveiw would be the Ichiban Camp Killer...when there is one that he says the same thing about the IchiHime pairing... Since this interview the normally one or two liner Scarrlet has felt so confident she decided to heckle me on my profile. She's typing whole paragraphs now

She's just unaware that she suffers from misinformation so she won't succeed in bringing me down.

Old 2008-12-11, 18:54   Link #1195
Warchef

Quote:
I'm aware we had established that a while back. Apparently alot of people still haven't gotten the memo. Unfortunately the wankage is spread across multiple forums so you can't ingrain things in people's heads as easily.

Quote:
Let both sides say what they want. Recently, I've been dragged away from Bleach and anime in general, which consequently means I've become saner. I'm so bored of Ichigo in the manga right now, I don't care who he falls in love with as long as he starts showing some emotion.

I'm all for free speech. However, it irks me to no end when someone comes out and goes "HAHA SEE U WER WRONG" and then starts announcing to the world how canon their ship is. Honestly, everyone does it but this interview got blown WAAAY out of proportion.
Old 2008-12-11, 19:03   Link #1196
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Bamboozled the words right out of my tiny, tiny brain cells, Kakashi. Couldn't have said it better. I'm afraid to admit it (ok, maybe not), but I'm actually reading )and enjoying) Naruto instead. ~(*o*)~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o
But it's not a romance (manga=Shoujo) More than friends but less than lovers (no confessions or body fluids have been exchanged)
Bah! There are plenty of confessions in shonen (guys screaming aloud " I'll defeat you XXX with my BYB" and spouting sutras over how important nakamaship is and how they'll be by each other's sides BLAH BLAH BLAH), and plenty of body fluids are being exchanged (particularly blood), if you twist the meanings around enough... >_>;;

btw, didn't know warchef was back. Glad to see you setting those wankers straight, lol.
Old 2008-12-11, 19:15   Link #1197
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
That was very big of you... I know I am safe, of that I have no doubt. It's just funny this interveiw would be the Ichiban Camp Killer...when there is one that he says the same thing about the IchiHime pairing... Since this interview the normally one or two liner Scarrlet has felt so confident she decided to heckle me on my profile. She's typing whole paragraphs now
I don't think this interview particularly supports or damages either side. It kind of hints at a pairless ending, but like people have said, it's unlikely Kubo would play his hand so soon. Who knows really. Still, it's not hurting IchiRuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchef View Post
I'm all for free speech. However, it irks me to no end when someone comes out and goes "HAHA SEE U WER WRONG" and then starts announcing to the world how canon their ship is. Honestly, everyone does it but this interview got blown WAAAY out of proportion.
I know what you mean, but why do you even care? Shouldn't you be celebrating with like-minded people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
Bamboozled the words right out of my tiny, tiny brain cells, Kakashi. Couldn't have said it better. I'm afraid to admit it (ok, maybe not), but I'm actually reading )and enjoying) Naruto instead. ~(*o*)~
Come to the dark side...Kishimoto out-does Kubo week in, week out!
Old 2008-12-11, 19:24   Link #1198
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:

Bah! There are plenty of confessions in shonen
Never said it wasn't What I meant was, this level of romance is usually found in sennen's ,shoujo's and josei's

He is not writing a romance so I don't think Orihime's feelings are major player. Not when Ichigo and Orihime has yet to share anything that says they are or will be a couple.
If he focused on Ichigo and Rukia more and all the time. It would indeed be a romance manga.

Most shounen's touch upon romance. They don't get this close. I.e Full Met Pan.

Quote:
(guys screaming aloud " I'll defeat you XXX with my BYB" and spouting about sutras about nakama and friendship and how they'll be by each other's sides ),
Yes that is true but so far Ichigo has only said these things about Rukia.

When he said that about Orihime, he included the whole crew (Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Orihime.) That one time...when he was ...spouting about sutras about nakama and friendship and how they'll be by each other's sides

Quote:
and plenty of body fluids are being exchanged (particularly blood), if you twist the meanings around enough... >_>;;
Usually when they have. The person likes them already, Or they fall in love.
Penetration of any kind especially in blood or fluid exchange is akin to sexual intercourse. It usually done with the person who is your intended.

Quote:
I don't think this interview particularly supports or damages either side. It kind of hints at a pairless ending, but like people have said, it's unlikely Kubo would play his hand so soon. Who knows really. Still, it's not hurting IchiRuki.
That's my whole point...

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-11 at 21:05.
Old 2008-12-11, 20:55   Link #1199
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for Quote Space:

I agree so much with what you wrote, Thumbs up.
What ever happen in movie; You know I heard they might Hug or kiss or do something to wake rukia. And it came out today look in Fade to black calling out your name movie thread.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-12-12, 00:56   Link #1200
Nervous Venus

Guess I'm in the same boat as you Utsukushii. (It's the orange and black together; I cannot resist the orange and black...). I must be because even though I was stunned over the Orihime "near kiss" scene, those emotions didn't even measure up to the one I had during the few second glance between Ichigo and Rukia later on. Or even the one where Rukia was crawling in a pool of blood saying she would go save Orihime in HM. (I'm not uptodate, this was basically where I left off).

I would have asked you not take me seriously, but it's so much better when you do