AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-16, 15:43   Link #501
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
About what? they're wasn't a chapter in YG this time around and according to some guy that read Ritz's blog said that they probably wont be a chapter till September. I don't know anymore than that or if its really true but we was suppose to have a chapter this week, so i said we've been had
Okay!

That's what I was looking for!

Many thanks

Pity about no chapter though....
Old 2011-07-16, 20:31   Link #502
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Okay!

That's what I was looking for!

Many thanks

Pity about no chapter though....
No problem. But i do hope he's wrong and we get a chapter next time around, but yeah no chapter this week, after we thought we were getting one sucks.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 00:48   Link #503
dingmajiao

WTF!?

I'm so not pleased now..
dingmajiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 00:59   Link #504
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Are people stil surprised? This mangaka takes ridiculous breaks since forever. I'm kind of used to it by now.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-17, 07:33   Link #505
dingmajiao

Ok, no chapter this month is fine, I cant just wait till the next month issue.. But no chapter until SEPTEMBER?? FREAKING SEPTEMBER???

The next chapter better be like 30-50pages if not that's like too long a break..
Old 2011-07-17, 15:05   Link #506
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingmajiao View Post
Ok, no chapter this month is fine, I cant just wait till the next month issue.. But no chapter until SEPTEMBER?? FREAKING SEPTEMBER???

The next chapter better be like 30-50pages if not that's like too long a break..
Again he could be wrong but thats what he said. I hope he's wrong and if he is i shall apologize in advance for spreading a rumor
Old 2011-07-17, 23:21   Link #507
dingmajiao

Well, if this month chapter comes out, then I'll be more than glad..
But if it's till September, the next chapter better be like 30-50pages long at the very least..

I mean 3 month break and the last chapter was like only 16pages.. So the next chapter better be good..
But Ritz's still awesome though no matter what.. =D
Old 2011-07-18, 08:47   Link #508
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingmajiao View Post
Well, if this month chapter comes out, then I'll be more than glad..
But if it's till September, the next chapter better be like 30-50pages long at the very least..

I mean 3 month break and the last chapter was like only 16pages.. So the next chapter better be good..
But Ritz's still awesome though no matter what.. =D
even hayate no gotoku's author(sorry,never can't remember their names)will take a four month leave-for the first time,though.
howeover,i don't care,when you know what is happening to zero no tsukaima's...
at less we know they will come back.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-18, 17:29   Link #509
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Come to think of it, it could be that Ritz is taking a break to do some work on S2 of the Saki anime.... Particularly if the anime is going to cover material not published yet.
Old 2011-07-18, 21:52   Link #510
dingmajiao

Well, it could be.. I just hope there's some explanation.. If it's just a pure break then at least give us a longer chapter in the next issue..
Old 2011-07-31, 06:09   Link #511
dingmajiao

I just read this..
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-3-week-hiatus

But there's something that I don't get..
Kobayashi stated that the hiatus was not necessarily due to illness but due to the manga's slow, painstaking progress

Is it that she is running low on idea because other than that it doesnt make any sense..

edit: having read her blog, it's most likely due to her running low on ideas or she can't draw fast enough to meet the deadlines..

Last edited by dingmajiao; 2011-07-31 at 06:27.
Old 2011-07-31, 23:45   Link #512
King-Slayer

I know she always takes breaks when she does serious mahjong matches. Mahjong is pretty tough to write i would say but still these breaks kill me.
Old 2011-08-01, 02:25   Link #513
dingmajiao

Good thing is it's only 3 weeks, so most likely we'll get a chapter for this month's issue! =D
Old 2011-08-01, 16:18   Link #514
King-Slayer

That would be good, we'd get a Saki chapter and the spinoff's chapter comes out the 12, so = happy days
Old 2011-08-01, 19:40   Link #515
dingmajiao

I just hope it's as good as that and no more further hiatus due to the same reason...
Old 2011-08-04, 15:34   Link #516
King-Slayer

Chapter is out already. We finally get a little more about Miyamori and the chapter implies that Toyone and Toshi (the old lady) are bad-asses. Loved the chapter and the flashback involved.
Old 2011-08-05, 08:41   Link #517
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Sigh. It's good and all but I'd like to see a little more mahjong than pon and ron.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 09:46   Link #518
Sol Falling

lol, so is this gonna be a match about Nodoka not actually doing anything? I found it pretty funny how she just obliviously plays into Eisui's 'occult' abilities and makes things difficult for the other players. As basically the second main character of this manga though, I kinda want to see her doing something awesome.

Also, does the chapter coming out mean the break is over? I haven't really kept up with the dates and stuff. When's the Saki sidestory coming out?
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 11:54   Link #519
dingmajiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Also, does the chapter coming out mean the break is over? I haven't really kept up with the dates and stuff. When's the Saki sidestory coming out?
Yes the break was 3 weeks from it's original month of issue which was July, as it's now August, 3 weeks have passed..
Next chapter comes out on 19 Aug..

The side story comes out in the next coming August issue together with the Sekirei chapter if I'm not wrong..

The mahjong have SPED up a lot compared to the prefecture rounds, didn't it.. It takes less than 2 chapters to finish the first hanchan..
Hopefully if the S2 is going to be the continuation, more details will be put in it..
Old 2011-08-05, 14:41   Link #520
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, so is this gonna be a match about Nodoka not actually doing anything? I found it pretty funny how she just obliviously plays into Eisui's 'occult' abilities and makes things difficult for the other players. As basically the second main character of this manga though, I kinda want to see her doing something awesome.

Nodoka in all of her appearances hasn't really done anything awesome score wise so i wouldn't expect much. But i also thought it was funny how she just totally ruined everyone's gameplan.

Yep breaks over (which i got told the wrong date) and Saki episode of side a is due out the 12th. I can't wait for it myself because that means more Saki and with the anime coming up this is how i look

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri