AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-18, 15:14   Link #81
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
blue wales produce 400 gallons of semen every ejaculation.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 15:37   Link #82
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
"Man... I was so good... the bitch fainted".

I've heard of lot of things in my time but the way he said that along with the face he made when he said it, I can't forget it.

and yet another direct quote from a girl who will remain nameless...

"Ah... nothing like a shaved pus** after a hot shower!"
...And this is coming from the holy man who found the religion I've converted to... *shakes head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz
I don't know what the most ridiculous one is but I've heard about an American who tried to escape on the 179th day of his 180 days in jail. He got 18 more months after that..
lol!!! that's REALLY ridiculous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrn0
Back then in Russia, When a man sleeps on the railroad tracks (while a train is coming), the train must stop and wait untill the man wakes up and leaves.
wow! This is it. This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobbagins

So many interesting pieces of information we learn from these forums...
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 16:41   Link #83
Tommy
Mr. Prince

For me its probably when people try to tell me that my Rx-7 has a piston engine and when I tell them its a rotary. They look at me like I'm crazy and tell me that I'm wrong. I then proceed to call them an idoit and :fingers: .

The damn guy at the dmv put down I had a four cylinder on my registration after I told him it wasn't. Damn ignorant bastards.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 16:58   Link #84
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
For me its probably when people try to tell me that my Rx-7 has a piston engine and when I tell them its a rotary. They look at me like I'm crazy and tell me that I'm wrong. I then proceed to call them an idoit and :fingers: .

The damn guy at the dmv put down I had a four cylinder on my registration after I told him it wasn't. Damn ignorant bastards.
Arizona DMV eh? Well I'm glad I'm registered and paid up in California--Though I live in Arizona for now. And speaking of California, the most ridiculous thing I've heard there:

The Governator--can you say "Gahlifohnee-ah?"
Melazoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 17:25   Link #85
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Angry Biggest BS from Bush ever.

I've haven't heard ths, I read it in the newspaper:

After George W. Bush finished his speech about increasing the number of troops in Iraq and hostage-taking situations, people were allowed to ask some questions based all the speech. Guess what this moron-of-a-president did....

George tried changing the subject in every question he was asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by article
Bush made debious assertions, dodged questions and appeared to be a man to arrogant to admit his mistakes, or too dim-witted to see them.
Asked what errors in judgement he made during the run-up to the war, Bush couldn't come up with one, despite the fact that many of the premises he gave for going into Iraq were flat wrong. In fact, he still believes that may be true. "We're still looking for weapons in Iraq", Bush says. Still? Even after his own experts say they aren't there?
And given opportunities to take personal responsibility for government failures in prevent 9/11, Bush also balked.
We would say it was a sorry excuse of a performance, but apperently the president doesn't know the meaning of the word "sorry".
I'm fed up with his lies. Situation in Iraq (lie) = Steal their oil (true)

We have suffered enough from this nubnut, so let someone else job the who isn't a cheating, lying, backstabbing, wannabe, greedy, moronic, embarrassing excuse of a president.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 18:35   Link #86
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
I've haven't heard ths, I read it in the newspaper:

After George W. Bush finished his speech about increasing the number of troops in Iraq and hostage-taking situations, people were allowed to ask some questions based all the speech. Guess what this moron-of-a-president did....

George tried changing the subject in every question he was asked.

I'm fed up with his lies. Situation in Iraq (lie) = Steal their oil (true)

We have suffered enough from this nubnut, so let someone else job the who isn't a cheating, lying, backstabbing, wannabe, greedy, moronic, embarrassing excuse of a president.
Well we are going political again... Guess I started it /slaps self
While I agree with the above post on the "absurdity" of the Bush Presidency, the above post may be better interpreted and slightly--generous usage of the word--flame-proof, by eliminating the typos
Melazoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 18:45   Link #87
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

www.darwinawards.com
Enjoy.
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 18:55   Link #88
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
...And this is coming from the holy man who found the religion I've converted to... *shakes head*

So many interesting pieces of information we learn from these forums...

You have the nerve to call me a "Holy Man"!!! You couldn't just call me a co%^-sucking mother-fu$%er!!? How.. how dare you! Well, I'll make sure you're the last to receive the free t-shirt !

Besides... I didn't say those lines, people I know said em. I mean, I don't think I have physical qualifications to be able to say "Nothing like a shaved pu^^y after a hot shower!"

Yet another thing that came to mind was this-

Eric: "Ya... I'm watching what I eat.... Can I get two big macs, large fries and a large diet coke?"

Me: "How... how is that watching what you eat?"

Eric: "I got the diet coke didn't I?"

He gets two big macs because he combines the 2 big macs for a total of 4 pieces of meat and 4 pieces of bread(only takes out the middle part from the other one) in one burger. Now... that's some diet.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 19:36   Link #89
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Well ive heard story that... Nikola Tesla discovered incredible energy source... but he lost his notes... another is... that CIA released the AIDS virus to kill homosexual... and the las thing ive heard is... one is that an alien's hangar at wright patterson airforce base...

That's all...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 19:45   Link #90
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
... and the las thing ive heard is... one is that an alien's hangar at wright patterson airforce base...
So you're telling me that all I have to do is drive an hour north on 75, by-pass security and I can have my own space ship?? OOoooo....me wants now!

I was told by a friend who worked up there that they developed a flight simulator that can break the 4th dimension.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:18   Link #91
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
So you're telling me that all I have to do is drive an hour north on 75, by-pass security and I can have my own space ship?? OOoooo....me wants now!

I was told by a friend who worked up there that they developed a flight simulator that can break the 4th dimension.
I flight sim that can travel to the 4th dimension! WOW!...

That's all...
Old 2004-04-18, 21:27   Link #92
momojigari
Great I-Jin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
which answers the question why the beach tastes salty eh? hehehe...
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:29   Link #93
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid_Burn
Well ive heard story that... Nikola Tesla discovered incredible energy source... but he lost his notes...

Three years ago at breakfast one morning I met a guy who believed that. He told me and my friend that he was going to build an aircraft (he was an Aero Engineer) that could change directions instantaneously (like UFOs are supposed to do). He cited Nikola Tesla and called Einstein's theories a bunch of nonsense when he claimed he could build an engine with 95% efficiency (FYI: that's almost impossible to do, most engines have far, FAR less efficieny). Then he said he was going to mount the engine on a spinning pivot so that you could turn the pivot and change the direction that the engine propeled the aircraft (which itself would be circular like a UFO).

Talk about close encounters That guy was insane (but passionate)
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:31   Link #94
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

momjigari: LOL! Yuck. I can never feel the same at the beach again.
You deserve to be shown Man-Faye for that!
/me goes off to corrupt his friends' minds...

A Darwin Award nominee:
(12 February 2003) Three men wielding knives tried to rob a slaughterhouse. But when it comes to hand to hand combat with sharp blades, butchers working in a slaughterhouse are more than a match for your average thief. They stabbed two of the intruders to death. The third man escaped from the angry butchers and fled in his car.

Police soon spotted him, and after a brief car chase, the would-be thief pulled over and leapt from his vehicle. But instead of fleeing into the underbrush, he tried to dodge heavy traffic and escape across the highway. Perhaps he thought that threatening butchers with knives was not a sufficient demonstration of his intelligence.

Within seconds, the natural justice system meted out his punishment in the form of a large truck, which struck and killed him.
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 21:36   Link #95
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by momojigari
which answers the question why the beach tastes salty eh? hehehe...
Hah, and some people are afraid of sharks. What about whale semen?

Thanks for that remark. Now I can never go swimming again :fingers:
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 22:11   Link #96
momojigari
Great I-Jin

Slade xTekno: oh no...not man-faye. That guy gave me terrible nightmares w/ that outfit..

Roots: I've done my job then!!

hehehe...Just say NO to the Beach!!
momojigari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 03:45   Link #97
Sid_Burn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
Three years ago at breakfast one morning I met a guy who believed that. He told me and my friend that he was going to build an aircraft (he was an Aero Engineer) that could change directions instantaneously (like UFOs are supposed to do). He cited Nikola Tesla and called Einstein's theories a bunch of nonsense when he claimed he could build an engine with 95% efficiency (FYI: that's almost impossible to do, most engines have far, FAR less efficieny). Then he said he was going to mount the engine on a spinning pivot so that you could turn the pivot and change the direction that the engine propeled the aircraft (which itself would be circular like a UFO).

Talk about close encounters That guy was insane (but passionate)
Is he really insane?...and passionate?...

That's all...
Old 2004-04-19, 05:04   Link #98
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
You have the nerve to call me a "Holy Man"!!! You couldn't just call me a co%^-sucking mother-fu$%er!!? How.. how dare you! Well, I'll make sure you're the last to receive the free t-shirt !

Besides... I didn't say those lines, people I know said em. I mean, I don't think I have physical qualifications to be able to say "Nothing like a shaved pu^^y after a hot shower!"
I know you didn't actually say them, and where's my free t-shirt you co%^-sucking mother-fu$%er!!?
*you asked for it *
Really, your friend's diet... Amazing ^_^ I'm taking notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
(12 February 2003) Three men wielding knives tried to rob a slaughterhouse. But when it comes to hand to hand combat with sharp blades, butchers working in a slaughterhouse are more than a match for your average thief. They stabbed two of the intruders to death. The third man escaped from the angry butchers and fled in his car.
Police soon spotted him, and after a brief car chase, the would-be thief pulled over and leapt from his vehicle. But instead of fleeing into the underbrush, he tried to dodge heavy traffic and escape across the highway. Perhaps he thought that threatening butchers with knives was not a sufficient demonstration of his intelligence.

Within seconds, the natural justice system meted out his punishment in the form of a large truck, which struck and killed him.
And thus you have the basic difference between real life v. Hollywood. (Real life is so much more fun :P)

Sexy-no-Jutsu: your facts are quite amusing! since you talked about the "rule of thumb", I happen to know where the term "mad as a hatter" came from: back in the colonial days, the men who made those tall hats that the colonials used would use lead to make the gold strip in the base. They'd always lick the lead off their finger after making the strip thin, and well, lead is poisonous and can make you crazy (learned that in chem). So, voila. The hatters really were mad

Last edited by MikoKikyo; 2004-04-19 at 05:26.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 05:16   Link #99
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
Here is some pointless, weird and ridiculous facts for you to enjoy:

- On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American Flag. (Apparently??)

- LASER is an acronym, which means Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4.20.

- Coca-Cola was originally green.

- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

- If you put a raisin in a champagne bottle, it will rise and fall continuously.

- Women blink nearly twice as much as men do. *blink blink blink*

- The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law, which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

Or click this..... HERE

I think that might be enough for now..
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 10:55   Link #100
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
half the country doesnt get he is pulling the fleece over their eyes.

hopefully, after we beat the crap outta Iraq, oil price will drop.

SxT: man... ... do you read the darwin awards?

I only buy the books. i need the second one.

Quote:
Nikola Tesla discovered incredible energy source... but he lost his notes
after inventing many great things (AC current, how to utilize it fully...) he dies a poor man after releasing his pattent to the Govt. for the war cause.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor