AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-02, 20:01   Link #21
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

QUESTION:
Is Sasuke's new look according to the manga or JUST something the series came up with?

I say that because he looks like Sakura did a make over on him in those screen shots! (well, it worked for Haku but he did die after kicking some major butt)

Did some say that there are more Sakura back flashes????
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 20:13   Link #22
eLstar
(^_^)v

No that new look is from the manga, but the manga makes it looks a gazillion times cooler then the Anime...
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 20:23   Link #23
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

*sigh of relief* thx

makes me wonder what is up as to why they decided to go that way seeing as this appears to make naruto look so much cooler then.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 20:35   Link #24
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
In Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2, Sharingan Sasuke is a new character. He's with the same outfit as in the fight against Gaara, and he can use the Chidori too. But he doesn't look gay at all...

It's all about the animation after all...

EDITING: Got some pictures of Sharingan Sasuke in Naruto GNT 2. Here and here.

Sharingan Sasuke using the Chidori! Yay! - not that wonderful of a quality, but watchable This is part of a video ripped by CypherEx-san, I'm sure he won't bother if I post it at all.

Look, he's much cooler in the game... and he doesn't look gay at all

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-01-02 at 22:12.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 21:27   Link #25
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
im sure that we'll all get used to it sooner or later, i dont think he looks all that bad, now id say he looks gay in my avatar ;-)
Old 2004-01-02, 21:45   Link #26
ThRaSh
Ramens the shitz.

itll be cool watching sasuke duke it out with gaara, kinda sucks there wasnt a naruto this week but if those rumours up there are true then i guess thats good recompensation for waiting no? oh well, im guessing the first three to two episodes shows the fight between sasuke and gaara, then mayb ethe next four focasing on the fight between oro and the third hokage and shino and forgot the other guys name(fight) along with it. i wonder if im missing anything..
ThRaSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 22:21   Link #27
GreyArea
Meatf***er

ThRaSh: SPOILERS !

Use the spoiler tags!
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 22:47   Link #28
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

he doesnt need to use spoiler tags in a thread marked SPOILERS!, so no, no he doesnt have to use spoiler tags
Old 2004-01-02, 22:56   Link #29
Alchemist

Yes he does have to warn about spoilers; this is a thread about EPISODE 65 and any spoilers in this thread should be about EPISODE 65. Other then that if you want to talk about what will happen in ep. 66-68 for example TELL PEOPLE YOU ARE.

This is not a thread discussing a manga chapter and if you are an anime watcher you would have no idea that the hokage will fight with the Orochimaru.
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 22:57   Link #30
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

hush, if the topic says SPOILERS thats your fricken warning

Also, according to Dranz' rules, you only need to use spoilers on the first page of a Topic marked spoilers, thats if u feel like it
Old 2004-01-02, 23:14   Link #31
Alchemist

Quote:
this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don’t HAVE put a spoiler tag unless it has to do with the future manga chapters.

Read the topic rules again.

In case you forgot:

Spoiler:
Alchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 23:20   Link #32
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Quote:
you may feel free to use spoiler tags whatever way you wish.
so there, anyway you wish
Old 2004-01-03, 09:49   Link #33
GreyArea
Meatf***er

True, he doesnt have to, I was just hoping he would be civil. Its not exactly hard to use spoiler tags, especially when your giving away major plot events in a thread disucssion an earlier bit of story.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 12:43   Link #34
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Sharingan Sasuke using the Chidori! Yay! - not that wonderful of a quality, but watchable This is part of a video ripped by CypherEx-san, I'm sure he won't bother if I post it at all.
Holy friggin monkeys fighting over a banana!!! That looks cool. I have heard the term Chidori about a million times, but now that I have been spoiled visually with that crummy quality of a 9 seconds video, I want to know more about Chidori. So vicious-san, may I get a little detail about Chidori (i.e. what sorts of huffing and puffing Sasuke needs to do)?

I see DF is forcing his intangible love for everyone everywhere .. I personally think future spoilers should be spoiled in a spoiler tag (pursue the potential pittsburg properties pronto..hehe)..Spoiler warning in the episode threads only means, I believe, the manga readers know what will happen in the upcoming episode and may feel the urge to spoil. DF is right about using spoiler tags contradicts the general "spoiler warning" rule for any threads that shows a spoiler warning. Most of the non-manga readers wouldn't give a hogs-juicy-hiney if they are spoiled for those episodes only. Regardless of the rules, most sensible ones will use spoiler tags on their own discretion.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 12:50   Link #35
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Holy friggin monkeys fighting over a banana!!! That looks cool. I have heard the term Chidori about a million times, but now that I have been spoiled visually with that crummy quality of a 9 seconds video, I want to know more about Chidori. So vicious-san, may I get a little detail about Chidori (i.e. what sorts of huffing and puffing Sasuke needs to do)?
The Chidori is Sharingan Sasuke's special in Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2. It's Kakashi's and Sharingan Kakashi's special too.
As Sasuke, you can only use it as the special and secret Sharingan Sasuke. Normal Sasuke's special is the Shishi Rendan.
Sharingan Sasuke doesn't need to do nothing but have his CHakra bar full to be able to use the Chidori in Naruto GTN 2 (all characters have to have the Chakra bar full to use the special).

Besides the Chidori, both Sharingan Sasuke can use the Dragon Fire no Jutsu
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 13:44   Link #36
eLstar
(^_^)v

Okay to clear this up. YES, you can choose not to use spoiler tags if you don't want in this type of thread because people complain too much about using spoiler tags all the time, BUT you should know better when to use a spoiler tag for major spoilers and such just to be polite and helpful, even though you odn't have to.

Also...Vicious I can't see the pictures....but I can see the video! Major coolness!
Old 2004-01-03, 18:16   Link #37
BANTF*

Send a message via ICQ to BANTF*
I think that sasuke is overaited, the so called chidori, what im trying 2 say is that sasuke is a (sorry if a curse)fuckin asshole he thinks that his all that and looks down on everyone else, he thinks that he is the only one with problems. so screw sasuke and his sissy chidori. NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!
BANTF* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-03, 18:40   Link #38
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANTF*
I think that sasuke is overaited, the so called chidori, what im trying 2 say is that sasuke is a (sorry if a curse)fuckin asshole he thinks that his all that and looks down on everyone else, he thinks that he is the only one with problems. so screw sasuke and his sissy chidori. NARUTO RULES!!!!!!!
That was a waste of a post...

First of all Chidori is a powerful technique. Secondly Sasuke doesn't look down on everyone else, just Naruto. Lastly I think you have a Sasuke love-hate thing going on. I don't really see the other Sasuke haters diss Sasuke so....randomly.
Old 2004-01-03, 18:52   Link #39
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Hmm i think everybody forgot something Chidori has been animated.Kakashi vs Zabuza remember guyz
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 00:47   Link #40
jayj713

can someone refresh my memory on what chidori is? is it the move that kakashi didnt copy?

and, is the naruto game only in japan?
jayj713 is offline   Reply With Quote