AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-31, 15:59   Link #781
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Finally...I'm not done yet, but I'm done with the description of my character, background, magic style (it's different), and weapon.....so here it is:

Spoiler for space:

I have to go work on my homework now....I wish I didn't have to do it.
Very interesting. So, finally someone who knows not only the Aces (or should I say Strikers?) but Chrono as well. Shucks about the homework, but don't worry. We can feel your pain *looks at enourmous pile of homework and sighs*.

@Kha: Very nice implementation . Congrats man
Old 2007-05-31, 16:09   Link #782
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
-----------
Almaria: [Struggle Bind...]
Sakura: *Rein-like mode* [Wha-? KYAAA! What are you doing?!]
Almaria: [You'll have to forgive my impertinence... But it has been concluded that your fusion and actions with Kha-san would later cause a 73.82% chance of Keroko-san shooting Ion Cannon Breaker this time... This area (tech facility) is not to be damaged under any circumstances...]
Sakura: [No! Hanaste! Father, help me!]
Kha: (I'll leave this part to you, Kha the forum member.)
Aurion: Almaria. Isn't that a little-
Almaria: [I believe that the current discussion takes a higher priority than questioning my actions of preserving civility in this area right now. Please continue.]

-----------
While I know Keroko can be a bit twitchy when it comes to stupid comments, ICB is a little...

*sudenly remembers Keroko's personallity is 90% based on himself*

No, wait, yes she would.

@Flame: I'm jealous, I wish I could draw that well. Wicked looking blade.
Old 2007-05-31, 17:02   Link #783
KBTKaiser

Time for more insanity with the familiars and Mabiko too.

Spoiler for ...They have WHAT?!?:

Did I confuse you enough?

I'm not gonna bother counting references. I'm losing track of them as it is.

Ah yes, and I still have a hidden function for the girl's devices.

@Aaron

Maybe it is a good idea that I'm developing this way, given how those Einst are. You haven't put out ***** Regissuer or Alchimie/Alfimy yet either.

Last edited by KBTKaiser; 2007-08-11 at 07:54.
Old 2007-05-31, 21:29   Link #784
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
hiii~
Spoiler for Kuro:
Spoiler for Sera:
Spoiler for misc:
Hmm. Your characters looks like they'd fit in an RPG where you first start with one character of your choice before the other joins you later. Impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post

Did I confuse you enough?
Yes, yes you did. Anyway, FIVE combat familiars? She's gonna get strained like Nanoha eight years ago.

Quote:
@Aaron

Maybe it is a good idea that I'm developing this way, given how those Einst are. You haven't put out ***** Regissuer or Alchimie/Alfimy yet either.
***** Regissuer is WAAAAAY too much, even if subjected to a shrink ray. And we don't have Neviim, remember?

And about Alchimie, I'm still working on her. Thanks, anyway.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-05-31, 21:53   Link #785
KBTKaiser

@Aaron

who says we need a neviim? We can supersize one of those Sphere Drones for even worse results.
Old 2007-05-31, 21:55   Link #786
Aaron008R

Quote:
@Aaron

who says we need a neviim? We can supersize one of those Sphere Drones for even worse results.
Improvisation? But this turkey is king-sized! I'm not really too keen on the idea of fighting something the size of a small moon in Nanohaverse.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-05-31, 22:05   Link #787
Erio
Hiromi

Smile

After checking most of the characters created so far, I see we are missing some antagonists. So here I go with my newest project. Yes, project, as I have here five new characters.

But first, here is Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the introduction to them.

Spoiler for Episode 01 - Part 1:

Spoiler for Episode 01 - Part 2:

Spoiler for Episode 01 - Part 3:

I hope you like it.

EDIT: Check out Episode 02 here!

Last edited by Erio; 2007-06-03 at 09:19.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:11   Link #788
Meophist

Quote:
Hmm. Your characters looks like they'd fit in an RPG where you first start with one character of your choice before the other joins you later. Impressive.
I'm not exactly sure of how I should feel about this.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:11   Link #789
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Improvisation? But this turkey is king-sized! I'm not really too keen on the idea of fighting something the size of a small moon in Nanohaverse.
And drones have AMF, which are an even worse enemy in the Nanoha-verse.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:11   Link #790
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Nicely pulled.

I'm impressed too, you guessed how he was Eternal Coffin'ed, yes, he did ask Chrono to do it.

Man, now I really feel like writing the fanfic to fully explain how things went.

Anyway, here's a sort of rushed sketch of Keith and Partizan's forms:
Keith - Swift Form & Partizan

Heh...kinda cool, huh?
*jawdrop*

Most awesome there, Kieth is very VERY stylish with the scarf, giving him a ninja look (his overall style reminds me of DaiRaiOh ). And Partizan looks quite deadly, especially in Gram Form.

*two thumbs up*

Quote:
YES!!! After a long wait. I finally present you the Nanohafied

EINSTS

First off, I'll be showing their units. Please note that the images are SD versions of the real units.

Unit Name: Einst Knochen
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies

An Einst that looks like a reptilian monster made out of bones. It is the most basic, yet versatile units of the Einsts. It has powerful and sharp claws and teeth, and is also shown to be able to detach and use its 'horns' as boomerang like weapons Its name "Einst Knochen" means "Once Bone" in German.

Unit Name: Einst Glied

An Einst that looks like plant-like tentacles suited in armor. It is mainly a ranged unit based on its ability to shoot powerful lasers from it's head. Its tentacles are frighteningly efficient in ensnaring and trapping opponents; though, thankfully, it is not too durable. Its name "Einst Glied" means "Once Limb" in German.

------------
Almaria: [Struggle Bind...]
Sakura: *Rein-like mode* [Wha-? KYAAA! What are you doing?!]
Almaria: [You'll have to forgive my impertinence... But it has been concluded that your fusion and actions with Kha-san would later cause a 73.82% chance of Keroko-san shooting Ion Cannon Breaker this time... This area (tech facility) is not to be damaged under any circumstances...]
Sakura: [No! Hanaste! Father, help me!]
Kha: (I'll leave this part to you, Kha the forum member.)
Aurion: Almaria. Isn't that a little-
Almaria: [I believe that the current discussion takes a higher priority than questioning my actions of preserving civility in this area right now. Please continue. (directed at me)]

-----------

Anyway...

Unit Name: Einst Gemuet

A monster that resembles an empty suit of heavy armor. Out of the basic Einsts, this one has the best defense and also a frightenigly powerful offense. It flings and controls it's armor parts around at will as weapons, sometimes even 'eating' the target by a horrid expantion of the belly area to form a large mouth. Its name "Einst Gemüt" means "Once Emotion" in German.

Unit Name: Einst Regisseur
Height: over 25 meters
Weight: unknown

An extremely large and powerful Einst that is over 25 meters tall. The Einst Regisseur possesses parts from Knochen, Glied and the Gemüt forms as well. This giant beastiality has four vine-like tentacles spreading from its left arm and a giant claw on its right. Its body is composed of the purple armor seen on the Einst Gemüt, and it has wings, horns and a twin-tail made of bones. This monstrosity can decimate an extremely large amount of space in only a few minutes. Its name "Einst Regisseur" means "Once Director" in German.

Unit Name: Neu Regisseur
Height: over 80 meters
Weight: unknown

The leader of the Einst Series. Born from one of the planets that spawned the many races of the galaxy. Its duty is as the overseer of the galaxy, and to keep the peace. Should there be any unbalance or dangerous elements that will threaten the peace, such as the recent conflicts involving Lost Logia, the Einsts will move to destroy it and wipe it off the face of existence. Neue does not see itself as God, and it is stubborn in its job as the galaxy's security guard. In its evaluation of the ever-warring races of te galaxy, it has determined that the mankind must be destroyed. And thus, Neue Regisseur orders the Einst Series to move, in order to create a new universe. In itself, it is a most frightening creature of demonically high magical power. Its name "Neue Regisseur" means "New Director" in German.

And now for more info:
- The Einsts consider themselves as the protectors of the balance in the galaxy. And have deemed the Ancient Logians as dangerous and set out to wipe them out. The Logians were somehow able to use their advanced technology to banish them forever in the place in-between dimensions for all of eternity, or so they thought.
- The seal on their prison is to be weakened by Precia Testarossa's attempt to get to El Hazard. They are to be released from their prison one year later. And they spend the next nine years observing the new civilization of the vastly different universe.
- Unlike in the SRW Universes, the basic Einsts are now only slightly larger than most humans.

Thanks to The Gate of Magus website for most of the info and the sprites.

I''ll add more later.
EINSTS!!!!

Nice additions to our basic villain roster there, I don't especially want to get into with Gemuet (seeing his OGS attack against SRX made me go ) And the Regisseurs are VERY large even here

Quote:
hiii~
Spoiler for Kuro:
Spoiler for Sera:
Spoiler for misc:
I already like their names, a pair named "Black" in japanese and italian And also nice dynamic there, Kuro as the brains and Sera as the magical brawn (and at Sera's one track mind, somehow I can relate )

Quote:

Somehow, I was more expecting "Kitsune Sentai MabikoRanger", but that's just me Good thing Mabiko's a female, or we'd have a harem on our hands... wait a minute, there is Zafira... And somehow, the word "fox-piled" made me grin uncontrollably, especially with the image of these girls Hoping to see more of the Kitsune Musume, aka Skyfox in the future.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:16   Link #791
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I already like their names, a pair named "Black" in japanese and italian And also nice dynamic there, Kuro as the brains and Sera as the magical brawn (and at Sera's one track mind, somehow I can relate )
Wait, wait, WAIT! Are you serious? Does "Sera" really mean black? I just put two syllables together…
Old 2007-05-31, 22:18   Link #792
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
After checking most of the characters created so far, I see we are missing some antagonists. So here I go with my newest project. Yes, project, as I have here five new characters.

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 1:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 2:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 3:

Next time: The character profiles, and Part 4: "The Inevitable Encounter" (working title). I hope you like it.
Nice job Erio! Really nice stuff you got here. Is it me or is Spaghetti getting more and more annoying? Those girls act pretty much like any other girl would, except they got picked up by the wrong guy -_-. Wonder what will happen to them next chapter...

Oh, can we use them in the combined fic? It would be very interesting if we could.

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-05-31 at 22:31.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:22   Link #793
KBTKaiser

Their combat barrier jackets are sentai-enough as it is.

Well, here's the breakdown of Skyfox combat formation.

Yuuki: Center Guard (Defensive point/Offense Spearhead)
Mikoto and Erika: Guard Wing (Offensive Sweep)
Leticia: Halfback (Subcommand/Support Fire)
Feena: Fullback (Boost Support/Bombardment Support)
Mabiko: Variable Position

Worst comes to worse the hidden function comes into play, at which point I will point to two animes. You do the math afterwards.

1) Medabots/Medarot
2) Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Old 2007-05-31, 22:26   Link #794
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 1:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 2:

Spoiler for Introduction - Part 3:

Next time: The character profiles, and Part 4: "The Inevitable Encounter" (working title). I hope you like it.
*applauds*

Awesome, not only for Scaglietti, but for giving us these likable "villains" as well (love their interactions ).

Although I'm a bit iffy on their premise... if Scaglietti's true methods are suddenly revealed in StrikerS, these poor girls (and one boy) will have their premise bulldozed by canon

A nitpic though... Are Gaia and Rhea the same person? Because I didn't see Rhea's profile in the first part

Nice profile there, will be looking forward to Part IV

@ Meophist: That is a very good coincidence then.

Wait a sec... *double checks*

Actually, Sera means "evening" in Italian, must've gotten my blacks confused. (since evening does conjure up images of black) Still, it's a nice naming coincidence though.

For reference, "Nera" (or "Nero" )would be italian for black.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-05-31, 22:33   Link #795
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Wait, wait, WAIT! Are you serious? Does "Sera" really mean black? I just put two syllables together…
Actually "Sera" means evening. "Buona Sera" = "Good Evening". Lowe must have gotten confused
Old 2007-05-31, 22:34   Link #796
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
*worships Erio*

It's really interesting to see a group of villans that have enough power to smack the TSAB around without sounding completely overpowered and broken.

You also did Scaglietti's personality very well. *worships some more*

I'd like to see more detailed profiles though *shotmanytimes*
Old 2007-05-31, 22:37   Link #797
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Actually "Sera" means evening. "Buona Sera" = "Good Evening". Lowe must have gotten confused
I was yes. Since I had previously used the term in a defunct character named Sera Noir (I wanted it to very roughly translate to "Black Evening", using two different languages). Guess the darkness stuck more

Old 2007-05-31, 22:40   Link #798
Meophist

Ah geez, don't scare me like that guys…
Old 2007-05-31, 22:42   Link #799
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Ah geez, don't scare me like that guys…
What's there to be scared about? It's cool though that one of the pair is "Black", and the other "Evening", which further adds to their partners image

Old 2007-05-31, 22:44   Link #800
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
What's there to be scared about? It's cool though that one of the pair is "Black", and the other "Evening", which further adds to their partners image
Makes it a bit "black" no? Black Evening. That's what I call dark
Closed Thread