AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-16, 04:35   Link #721
rageguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
. But that's how people are. If I think back to my high school days, I have to say that I did some things I'd feel embarrassed about if I were confronted with them nowadays, too.
Right there. They are in high school. Enough said. Even I can come up with some of my own examples of these pathetic situations. Oh high school. That's well over 7 years ago.
rageguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 04:37   Link #722
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasj19 View Post
Spoiler for Suzuka:
What? You have to. The payoff is all in the second half in the manga!
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 04:46   Link #723
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 3

I just killed myself making all those GIFs for this series! So tired because I was running back and forth for farming and doing these GIFs. Anyways there are all here: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...pisode-03.html I will just add nice episode and leg fetish licking! Oh that would be this:

I will also mention that Morishima's legs are too die for but most resist temptation.....Sawako is mine!
Like wise my most favorite of the attack cat (I understood it as Goro Nyan)=>
Spoiler:
.....wish I was Junichi but cannot betray Sawako! Aaaargh.....just being faithful to my married anime character! There was some really nice expressions of Morishima......almost like she was in heat.....as you can see from the new avatar! 10/10 easy! Ok now sleep time! :P
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 05:25   Link #724
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I force, for one, loved episode 3. The kiss behind the knee scene and the kidnapping play (in front of everyone to boot!) were so hilarious
I thought the shed scene, beside being hilarious, was also oddly erotic and sweet. The funniest thing about it was his initial reason for choosing to kiss her there, as well as the fetish he developed right afterwards. It's funny that Haruka was worried Junichi would think of her as a weirdo, if you ask me, he's the weirdest of the two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I thought Itou Shizuka was excellent in this episode. Especially in the scene at the bottom of the stairs. She really creates this flighty, daring, emotional, but strong character. She doesn't seem crazy or stupid to me, just unfettered and self-indulgent. More interested in what she feels than in what other people think.

By the way, I believe that Japanese quote from apr earlier was a 2channel post from a few days ago, purportedly reporting an interview where they talked about recording the scene...
Spoiler for ep3:
I couldn't agree more. Hmm, I wonder if that story about the recording is true... surely, that was embarrassing to an extent (however, it's not like they physically re-enacted the scene), but wasn't getting raped by a snail in Dai maou even more embarrassing?
Old 2010-07-16, 05:38   Link #725
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I force, for one, loved episode 3. The kiss behind the knee scene and the kidnapping play (in front of everyone to boot!) were so hilarious
I thought the shed scene, beside being hilarious, was also oddly erotic and sweet. The funniest thing about it was his initial reason for choosing to kiss her there, as well as the fetish he developed right afterwards. It's funny that Haruka was worried Junichi would think of her as a weirdo, if you ask me, he's the weirdest of the two

I couldn't agree more. Hmm, I wonder if that story about the recording is true... surely, that was embarrassing to an extent (however, it's not like they physically re-enacted the scene), but wasn't getting raped by a snail in Dai maou even more embarrassing?
I will add that what was embarrassing during that part was the licking itself and expressions that Morishima's Seiyuu had to go through.......if anything I am still that this series was never the game of adults it could have been....less I am wrong. Anyways I get strong vibes from this series of being like a White Album genre.....kind of.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 05:44   Link #726
#M#

So in the game, is there just one ending you can have with Haruka? Or is there a bad ending too? Because I'm seriously hoping for a bad one, to keep it interesting.
#M# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 06:08   Link #727
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
roleplay is definitely *not* automatically S&M nor even a large part of it.
I know, I said roleplay because that's why they did.

Quote:
By the way, I believe that Japanese quote from apr earlier was a 2channel post from a few days ago, purportedly reporting an interview where they talked about recording the scene...
Spoiler for ep3:
She did what? I think that's a little much, sorry.

Quote:
At the moment, Junichi is winning because he manages to relentlessly tickle her playful side, so that her defense is overpowered. Once he manages to overcome this last hurdle in a permanent way, he'll have won.
One more push!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I wish Junichi had a foot fetish, though i can understand the back of the knee fetish.

But yeah this episode was amazing. It did a great job of capturing teen romance at it's best, and i love it for that.
I thought he was going to go for the foot. Never expected behind the knee. And how he thought it..uhh, lol.

This is good teen romance. Their giddiness is definitely the way a teenager would act.

Quote:
I hope that nobody gets this note wrong (and nobody gets offended), but the reactions on the boards are almost as hilarious as episode 3 was when I watched it. And I have to say that I had alot of fun while my braincells died ^_^

Let's not mince words, both Haruka and Junichi have some real issues. But then again, they're not supposed to be shining examples of responsible adolescents ascending to adulthood. They'll grow up eventually or not. But right now, they're pretty hilarious high school kids living out a mutual crush, nothing more, nothing less. And they should be seen and treated as such.

Yes, it's very easy to slam Junichi for being a spineless wimp, who feels no shame in acting like a dog puppy in front of the girl he loves. Yes, it's easy to slam Haruka for being a self-indulgent brat with the maturity of a green banana. But that's how people are. If I think back to my high school days, I have to say that I did some things I'd feel embarrassed about if I were confronted with them nowadays, too.

And I need to hand it to the show: It's been a fairly creative and really funny episode. And after 968123 iterations of mushy harem romance between googly-eyed idol level girls and a wussy indecisive wimp, I find it exceptionally refreshing to have a story where the guy needs to show some real persistence to get together with the girl he likes. And guess what, from their disposition, Junichi fits Haruka like a glove.

So, I'm very much looking forward to how things go from here. So many details to enjoy. For example Haruka's "Mumumumu" (100% Wilhelmina from Shakuga no Shana) while she was gathering her courage for the Nyan Nyan Attack.

Next ep, please ^_^
Well said, well said. They aren't adults, they are kids. Plain and simple.

I want a Nyan Nyan Attack too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I just killed myself making all those GIFs for this series! So tired because I was running back and forth for farming and doing these GIFs. Anyways there are all here: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...pisode-03.html I will just add nice episode and [b]leg fetish licking!
I'm tempted to change my avatar for her moan in the shed. Good GIFs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
I will add that what was embarrassing during that part was the licking itself and expressions that Morishima's Seiyuu had to go through.......if anything I am still that this series was never the game of adults it could have been....less I am wrong. Anyways I get strong vibes from this series of being like a White Album genre.....kind of.
This could have been an eroge, but the double entendre and such made it unnecessary. Not to mention the number of guys who could buy the game increase when it's on the PS2.
Old 2010-07-16, 06:10   Link #728
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Personally I enjoyed the episode. To be fair I did pause a couple times thinking 'wow are they seriously going to do that?' But overall just saw a couple that can really push the envelop. Already they hit puppy play and role playing . While Haruka might have been worried as being seen as weird it's clear Junichi is right up there in the weird scale. After all he really pushed the puppy thing and came up with the entire idea of the prisoner role-play. Though of course even he realized how much attention they were bound to get from that.

I did kind of think they would spend a bit more time building up things. But it seems the confession in episode 2 was really that effective. Right now they seem to match up with Junichi able to come up with ideas that really entertain Haruka though she did get embarrassed from the back of the knee kiss. Liked seeing her call Hibiki to really talk about her worries. Makes sense she initially wanted someone older and responsible since she feels that's what the older person in the relationship should be.

Anyways while the pair of them did do some things that left people shocked, it wasn't a bad episode. Think if it's going to last someone will need to be responsible for the both of them, but for now it's just a fun relationship for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I guess everyone has a line that they draw . Who are we to say one is more embarrassing than the other .
Old 2010-07-16, 07:43   Link #729
Somnus
Eh?

The early reactions/posts about the ep are hilarious.

The later ones (more sensible ones) I completely agree with, so I don't really feel the need to voice the same opinion.

I will however, note that pink sweater Haruka uses as pjs is fantastic.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 08:10   Link #730
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
I will however, note that pink sweater Haruka uses as pjs is fantastic.
Yes it is!! I said last episode that it suits her so well. And man is it fantastic.
Old 2010-07-16, 08:24   Link #731
Wrath88
Kissing...

Man, it's kinda embarrassing to watch the put on feeding play, more than the knee kissing one. Such a quick jump in the number of pages after this ep, I notice.
Old 2010-07-16, 09:26   Link #732
Justin Kim
*Artist

Ok my realistic viewpoint of Morishima having the possibility of being a girl in real-life just shattered from this episode...haha
Old 2010-07-16, 10:23   Link #733
Mazryonh

Quote:
Spoiler for ep3:
I think the embarassment is partly because Haruka's moans are very reminiscent of the hentai characters in eroge Shizuka Itou voices. I suppose part of the embarrassment came from outing her "moonlighting" job among other seiyuus in Amagami (especially the famous Yukana) who don't work in the eroge industry. Of those I've seen in the show, only Rina Satou, Shizuka Itou, and Yuu Asakawa have worked in the eroge industry, and only the last two have done so regularly (which is probably why Shizuka Itou cried on Yuu Asakawa's shoulder).

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! and Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de are just the most recent two eroge that Asakawa and Itou have worked together on. To my knowledge Rina Satou only got paid to make CENSORED noises way back for To Heart 2 XRATED for the PC, so she may have been reluctant to play that role and didn't like being reminded of that unpleasant part of her career.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 11:13   Link #734
Copycatken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I wish Junichi had a foot fetish, though i can understand the back of the knee fetish.
[mod edit: removed game spoiler]

Like many others have written, episode three was certainly quite "interesting", to say the least. Although I had played these scenes in the game, seeing it actually being animated cranked up the "I can't believe he actually did that" factor. Also, Haruka finally said her "wao!" in this episode, I had been waiting for that!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-07-17 at 18:00. Reason: No game spoilers
Copycatken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 11:14   Link #735
apr
Pedestrian

Quote:
But that's how people are. If I think back to my high school days, I have to say that I did some things I'd feel embarrassed about if I were confronted with them nowadays, too.
Yes, people do embarrassing things, but the problem here is that they skipped all the steps between shy hand-holding and all-out sex fantasies. The gap is hard to bridge for most people expecting, after episode 1, a decent rendition of romantic progression.
Old 2010-07-16, 11:24   Link #736
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
Yes, people do embarrassing things, but the problem here is that they skipped all the steps between shy hand-holding and all-out sex fantasies. The gap is hard to bridge for most people expecting, after episode 1, a decent rendition of romantic progression.
that's the button. A small time jump might have helped bridge that gap. If one assumes that, then ep 3 is simply variations on two people excited to find out they both are thrilled with roleplay in their sexplay.
Old 2010-07-16, 11:24   Link #737
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
From their point of view, it's still way BEFORE anything "sex". They're role-playing, for crying out loud, and only noticing the sexual tensions. You act as if they'd be into bedsport activities right away. Instead, both would writhe in embarrassed agony before they'd go there.

Sorry, I don't see this unbridgeable gap which you see.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 11:30   Link #738
bigdeath

Yeah, this is far from really shocking fetishes. Come on, he didn't even lick her foot/suck her toes. How is it weird? Their both idiots so their mindless playing around is hardly surprising.
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-16, 11:42   Link #739
BigSky
Death & Rebirth

I realized that Tachibana has no pride :l
Old 2010-07-16, 11:43   Link #740
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
I realized that Tachibana has no pride :l
That's the key to getting a hot girl