AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-03, 13:17   Link #1
Shingai-san

VNs/animes/manga like Spice and Wolf

Just got done power reading all 17 volumes of Spice and Wolf. It's became one of my favorite VNs of all time. I'm looking for something similar to it. I would prefer a strong female lead with characteristics like Holo, a whimsical air and everything. Doesn't have to be translated. Main thing is just for the couple to have a relationship like Holos/Lawrences. Thanks.

Ararararagi
Old 2011-12-03, 14:00   Link #2
Elegance

Spice and wolf has a different style of relationship then other animes with the flirty, humourous type of thing.

These areant exactly like it but
Katanagatari
Cross Game
Old 2011-12-03, 18:25   Link #3
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Difficult as Spice and Wolf is so unique. Katanagatari is a good recommendation, but also have a look at Gosick. If you enjoyed Spice and Wolf, you should enjoy those.
Old 2011-12-03, 21:29   Link #4
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingai-san View Post
Just got done power reading all 17 volumes of Spice and Wolf. It's became one of my favorite VNs of all time. I'm looking for something similar to it. I would prefer a strong female lead with characteristics like Holo, a whimsical air and everything. Doesn't have to be translated. Main thing is just for the couple to have a relationship like Holos/Lawrences. Thanks.
I think you mean Light Novel not Visual Novel.
Old 2011-12-03, 21:41   Link #5
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha-

After a long and treacherous journey, our Hero finally arrives at the Dark Lady’s castle only to find himself being asked for help. The Hero explains how the war that the demons have brought upon the humans have killed thousands and put more in misery. The queen of demons however argues that this war has made the human society band together as one and showed empirical evidence how it has increased population, increased production, boosted economy and improved society overall. Furthermore, she explains to the Hero that ending this war will result in a civil war that will produce more bloodshed than there ever was. The Hero, convinced that the only way to bring peace, relatively speaking, is to join forces with the Dark Lady, agrees to help with her plans!

It feels alot like Spice and wolf
Old 2011-12-22, 20:05   Link #6
fma029812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingai-san View Post
Are the rest of the Novels translated? I can't for the life of me, find them! Did you buy them somewhere?
Old 2011-12-26, 20:39   Link #7
Crusify_me

check ur mailbox for suggestions
Closed Thread