AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-11-10, 17:39   Link #681
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

We never see Saitama at his best. So we don't know how strong he is because we can only judge him by the people he beat. His enemies so far are too low level.
Old 2015-11-10, 17:56   Link #682
Draco Spirit

He's below Haruhi Suzumiya at least!
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 18:02   Link #683
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I like that they introduced more characters in this episode
yay for Ms. Loli Tornado that have the same voice and cheekiness with Victorique
can't help but laugh when everyone in the end said the Z-city is a place that scary for humans and monsters
Quite surprising to find out that Saitama actually live in empty residential area.. never realized that before
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 18:04   Link #684
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Probably my favorite line from the latest episode
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-11-10, 18:32   Link #685
Maxulous
mono no aware

What a snooze fest - bland characters and non-humour. No amount of sakuga can help that I'm afraid.
Maxulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 20:20   Link #686
Chosen_Hero

Spoiler for Superman vs Saitama:

If anything Saitama and Superman would just end up never finishing their fight and might just end up being buddies with Saitama joining the Justice League, let's see Batman try to prepare for him if he ever turns evil.
Old 2015-11-10, 20:34   Link #687
Shadow5YA

People sure like discussing their power levels, even if it has little to do with the episode
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 22:15   Link #688
lucaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Spoiler for Superman vs Saitama:

If anything Saitama and Superman would just end up never finishing their fight and might just end up being buddies with Saitama joining the Justice League, let's see Batman try to prepare for him if he ever turns evil.
then why superman struggling to enemy like doomdays even barely survive.
power of superman clearly inconsistent.
Old 2015-11-10, 23:08   Link #689
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Saitama would like, 'Yo Sup. Gotta go to the market. Later.' if he ever saw Superman
Old 2015-11-11, 00:00   Link #690
kyuudere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxulous View Post
What a snooze fest - bland characters and non-humour. No amount of sakuga can help that I'm afraid.
Well, I only notice Amemiya and desuran/Kojima in this episode, so I could understand some people probably will be disappointed especially after Imai's cuts last week.

But desuran's cuts still looks good IMO. Too bad Amemiya only got so few cuts. I also expect more web-gen animators like Nakayama or Enokido for this episode, but probably desuran save them for episode 10 (since he's AD for episode 10).

By the way, the staff for upcoming episodes have been revealed. The Animation Directors for episode 7 til 10, respectively : Ishibashi & Kugai (Action AD), Ishibashi & Oda (Action AD), Kameda, and Kojima again.

Pretty good I think, especially Kameda in episode 9. Yoshiaki Kawajiri also come to help with the SB

Upcoming staff for episode 7 - 10, with synopsis for each episodes in Japanese, probably contain spoilers, (if you can read kanji).
Spoiler for upcoming staff:
kyuudere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 00:37   Link #691
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaman View Post
Well to be fair doomsday is very haxed, doosmday is like a saiya jin + a krypton + a powerfull regeneration race doomsday powers are:
Rebirth - whenever he die he just come back to life later, the only possible way to kill him could be destroying at atomic levels and not allow a single particle of him survive or he can just "regenerate and become near impossible to use the same way to beat him.

Adaptation - whenever you find a way to defeat/beat/kill him, his body become "resistant to that way making the same way to defeat him almost meanless, you need to do a different thing every time.

Near superman levels of strength - the first time superman fight him and died was because superman was holding back" but soon as superman find out about how "screwed is doomsday and beyound any "kidnes" he started to finally fight serious(killing intent threatning him as a true monster which need to be vanquished) and in order to do that he normally take doomsday out of earth(fight in space) in order to use all his "power" and since doomsday adaptation power make him more and more hard to beat really make him become a deadly enemy.

Probably doomsday could be also a threat to saitama if saitama punchs don't complete erase doomsday existance from the universe otherwise he get punched then come back to life then become near immune to that punch then saitama need a new attack and keep doing that until a point where doomsday could really indeed beat him.
Old 2015-11-11, 03:12   Link #692
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

The problem is, as a concept, Superman might be "always wins", but Saitama is "always wins with one punch". So if they fought and stalled, that would be Saitama's loss already - it breaks his concept . Otherwise, he has found his "worthy adversary", and that ends his whole reason to exist as a character.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 04:56   Link #693
Seitsuki
Onee!

Why has no one mentioned the undisputed highlight, Tatsumaki-chwan's super cute butt..ness!?
Old 2015-11-11, 05:12   Link #694
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Because we are all secretly in Fubuki's group...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 06:10   Link #695
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
We never see Saitama at his best. So we don't know how strong he is because we can only judge him by the people he beat. His enemies so far are too low level.
Actually, most of the enemies that he one-shotted was pretty high level according to the databook.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 06:34   Link #696
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Because we are all secretly in Fubuki's group...
Damn right....

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 07:57   Link #697
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Actually, most of the enemies that he one-shotted was pretty high level according to the databook.
Yeah, exactly. Try imagining how Spring Mustachio would have fared against that 100 m tall Titan dude ...

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-11, 08:58   Link #698
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I mean compared to Saitama. My point is that Saitama had not shown what he is capable of because his yardstick is his enemies. And so far his enemies don't even come close to letting him cut loose.
Old 2015-11-11, 09:56   Link #699
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaman View Post
Because at the time of their fight Superman is still holding himself back and learning, the only absolute about Doomsday is that heck hurt Superman to the point of being able to kill him, not that he will.

I wonder how many monsters Saitama has cooked for dinner by now.
Old 2015-11-11, 10:29   Link #700
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Because at the time of their fight Superman is still holding himself back and learning, the only absolute about Doomsday is that heck hurt Superman to the point of being able to kill him, not that he will.

I wonder how many monsters Saitama has cooked for dinner by now.
Would u remember how many toasts have u eaten since your first breakfast?

Tags
action, comedy, parody, satire, seinen, super hero