AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-02, 22:19   Link #2101
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I meant taking governorship of Area 11. He can easily get access to Kallen if he needed too, as he seems to have a substantial amount of power/say unlike the other KoR.
Well the governor of Area 11 does have jurisdiction over the Black Knights. It would be easier to ensure that Kallen survives if he was governor rather then an outsider acting on his own authority.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 22:21   Link #2102
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Probably explains why Kallen is so damn good at piloting herself.
Right, except that is flawed. Here is why. Lelouch is a terrible pilot and his mother was considered an amazing pilot. Just because you have a parent that is good at something doesn't make the child just as good. So that has nothing to do with anything.

I still think you guys are stretching things way too far and are thinking way too deeply into something that will probably be simple. Didn't everyone get cut down to size when all that speculation on Kallen's capture turned out to be a most simple thing that hardly anybody thought of?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 22:22   Link #2103
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Well the governor of Area 11 does have jurisdiction over the Black Knights. It would be easier to ensure that Kallen survives if he was governor rather then an outsider acting on his own authority.
The way Kallen's existance has been presented, I've gained the feeling that her father did everything to 'erase' her other blood-line from the records. Not to mention that having dual identities within the same area is far more difficult than having them on two seperate continents.

So while it would seem logical from a normal standpoint, I don't think he'd be able to given his attempt to hide his daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Right, except that is flawed. Here is why. Lelouch is a terrible pilot and his mother was considered an amazing pilot. Just because you have a parent that is good at something doesn't make the child just as good. So that has nothing to do with anything.

I still think you guys are stretching things way too far and are thinking way too deeply into something that will probably be simple. Didn't everyone get cut down to size when all that speculation on Kallen's capture turned out to be a most simple thing that hardly anybody thought of?
I really wouldn't call this deep thought. This is tossing around simple, harmless ideas.

As for inheritance, not all people inherit skills from their parents, while others 'appear' to inherit abilities or likings for certain things from their parents. Hence 'like father like son'.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 22:22   Link #2104
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Ok, I should have said, "A coincidence that Kallen is such a good pilot."

Yes, the speculation is wild, but logically, I am pretty convinced. May not be true in the end.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:23   Link #2105
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Suzaku has been explained to have gained supernatural abilities... so your counter argument failed.
So has Kallen's father being the KOO since it doesn't even seem to make sense to begin with, it's like you made Gino's comment in episode 6 go out of control
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-02, 22:23   Link #2106
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Wasn't Charles himself also a great pilot? He was a knight with Marianne right? So if that is true then Lelouch should be some piloting prodigy.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:24   Link #2107
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
So has Kallen's father being the KOO since it doesn't even seem to make sense to begin with, it's like you made Gino's comment in episode 6 go out of control
Wait, what? Could you reword that as a more coherent sentece?
Old 2008-07-02, 22:24   Link #2108
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Doesn't make sense to the heart, but logically, it can work. Of course, the whole conspiracy theory part comes out, but that seems to suit the KoO pretty well.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:25   Link #2109
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

Thank you, that's what I was trying to get at, also Charles being a good pilot, I'll see it to believe it
Quote:
Wait, what? Could you reword that as a more coherent sentece?
Gino said something in episode 6 that commented Kallen on her piloting skills being at the level of a KOR
Old 2008-07-02, 22:29   Link #2110
Var
Banned

Quote:
Gino said something in episode 6 that commented Kallen on her piloting skills being at the level of a KOR
That's not really where I'm getting my thoughts from. IIRC, it was said she mastered piloting in only two years.

Also, KoR level =/= KoO level. It is the only seat among the KoR which is actually comparibly different from the rest. Every other seat is just a number, where as KoO is actually a rank.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:32   Link #2111
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
The way Kallen's existance has been presented, I've gained the feeling that her father did everything to 'erase' her other blood-line from the records. Not to mention that having dual identities within the same area is far more difficult than having them on two seperate continents.

So while it would seem logical from a normal standpoint, I don't think he'd be able to given his attempt to hide his daughter.
If someone was determined enough to investigate him I doubt he would be able to hide his duel identity regardless of how far he is from his family. Besides assuming he has managed to keep up his second identity of Knight of One there is no reason anyone would suspect the Emperor's own knight. Him taking Area 11 for himself could be tied to the fact that the Emperor lost four of his children in Area 11 and he is taking command to farther pacify it after the Black Rebellion or something.

I just find it hard to believe that the Empire's strongest knight and the person holding the position of Knight of One is able to keep his lineage secret when it is apparent that it is important to Britannian society for eligibility for positions of importance.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:33   Link #2112
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
That's not really where I'm getting my thoughts from. IIRC, it was said she mastered piloting in only two years.

Also, KoR level =/= KoO level. It is the only seat among the KoR which is actually comparibly different from the rest. Every other seat is just a number, where as KoO is actually a rank.
Then may I ask where the hell is it? If its because they have the same colored eyes that's just plan retarded since they have been many cases in this series where characters have the same eye color and they're not related.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:34   Link #2113
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Is the KoO even known to exist by the public? Going by how Euphie was twisted, it seems pretty easy to twist the facts.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:35   Link #2114
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
If someone was determined enough to investigate him I doubt he would be able to hide his duel identity regardless of how far he is from his family. Besides assuming he has managed to keep up his second identity of Knight of One there is no reason anyone would suspect the Emperor's own knight. Him taking Area 11 for himself could be tied to the fact that the Emperor lost four of his children in Area 11 and he is taking command to farther pacify it after the Black Rebellion or something.

I just find it hard to believe that the Empire's strongest knight and the person holding the position of Knight of One is able to keep his lineage secret when it is apparent that it is important to Britannian society for eligibility for positions of importance.

And this for the hundredth time we know nothing aboout Bismark to conclude that theory
Old 2008-07-02, 22:36   Link #2115
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

And this for the hundredth time we know nothing aboout Bismark to conclude that theory
We are speaking hypothetically, it is a debate for fun.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:37   Link #2116
Silver Soul
Banned

You know, I seriously need to calm down a bit
Old 2008-07-02, 22:39   Link #2117
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
You know, I seriously need to calm down a bit
Yes you do, and for the record I was arguing against Var's theory...
Old 2008-07-02, 22:40   Link #2118
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
We really need more info on the guy.
Old 2008-07-02, 22:40   Link #2119
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Oh.......
Old 2008-07-02, 22:43   Link #2120
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

I like how this is becoming a Bismark thread now.
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote