AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-17, 10:54   Link #10181
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Row Row Fight The Power!!!!

More Matsuri? Wasn't the previous chapter enough?

Somehow, I enjoyed writing about Matsuri more than my other OC's, despite the fact that she has no H4XX powers, no complex history, no cool devices, not even mage powers.

Which in turn made me think up of a scenario sooooooo freaking.... you'll just have to read to find out.

Spoiler for Breathing:

Notes:

- Yup, my Matsuri fics have all been taking place in a single county: Pinellas County, between Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida. All locations mentioned are based on real existing places (including the Friendship Trail Bridge and the Checkers Drive-Thru, and for this chapter, Seminole Park).
- Cookies to those who can find my latest refs to our favorite HOTBLOODED MANLY mecha show (Hint: There are 4)

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-17, 10:54   Link #10182
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

@THREAD: I'm not sure if anyone's forgotten, but like Kha and Fate are the main, Keroko + Jun is the MAIN pairing of her side of the harem game, deshou? So that's your answer Chaos.

Kha: You owe me one. :P
Jun: Let me thank you from the bottom of my blazing heart, great Knight~~! (~_^)
Kha: ... Appreciate it, but no thanks. Use it on someone more worthy... (^_^);

Hmmm... So Keroko swings that way huh...

(Yes, I know he's a guy... I meant her taste...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Let's see, among the guys that she likes more then most are Chrono, Yuuno, Kha and Jun.
Interesting interesting....

Any particular reason ?
Old 2007-09-17, 11:01   Link #10183
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's not that I don't like them, I just didn't like their h4xx. Notice the past tense.

And call me Nighty if you really want to address me.

I know that. My character's view of them cannot even be considered loathe really, more like ignorance in a different manner. He doesn't consider them people or worthy of being treated equally. He considers them... tools. Ah, that's the proper word.

You're better off calling them the Shiranuis.

So it's the same ol' same ol' with A's again. Which is why StrikerS never made me care much for these 'old' characters, because they never really tried to do anything different with them in the anime. Not much at least.

I repeat. SS02 has more development for Fate than 20 episodes of StrikerS. Yes, I'm bitter about that even now.

To be honest, no.

They never made me care for them enough to bother.

True. It's not just her military stature as an commander (( She was RF6's commander? Wha- Whe- )), and even the foreboding sub-plot on the ''military tool' thing (( manga chapter/Acous/etc hints )) and her combat role (( I'm a helpless damsel alone ))... Even her bloody emotional and fluff character development was shafted horribly.

Technically every single aspect of her character development was horribly slapped on her face.
What's all this Yugi business now? I understand what Chaos means, though...and an...effective way of countering it, Gale.

And, to you, Chaos, I like those new forms you posted. Took some inspiration from Transformers, I see. And about your comment of the bad guys not getting power...well, your Destroyers might fill that gap...

Although, upon reading this:

Spoiler for Quote:

Aren't they...well...just a tad beyond h4xx?

And who knows...we might want you to post more Bluecheese, yes...

@Gale: I know "Fox" saying the whole "I am like you" bit to Teana is a tad...odd, but I couldn't exactly do it with anyone else.

And I fully agree with you on more Hayate development. It just leads one to wonder what happened in the developers' minds in the character department, in a sense.

@haiz: Who might those characters be that you posted? As in, the pictures. They don't seem familiar to me...but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

@Aaron: I feel your pain too. I still don't know why they chose to shaft her- sheer laziness, most likely.

New material on my side is....well, none. But do expect the third part of Time Goes By. I'll seek to get that up as soon as possible.
Old 2007-09-17, 11:02   Link #10184
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Somehow, I enjoyed writing about Matsuri more than my other OC's, despite the fact that she has no H4XX powers, no complex history, no cool devices, not even mage powers.

Which in turn made me think up of a scenario sooooooo freaking.... you'll just have to read to find out.

Spoiler for Breathing:

Notes:

- Yup, my Matsuri fics have all been taking place in a single county: Pinellas County, between Tampa and St. Petersburg, Florida. All locations mentioned are based on real existing places (including the Friendship Trail Bridge and the Checkers Drive-Thru, and for this chapter, Seminole Park).
- Cookies to those who can find my latest refs to our favorite HOTBLOODED MANLY mecha show (Hint: There are 4)

*runs*
Great stuff as always Lowe

*sigh* Just watched GL25 just then..

Spoiler for refernces:
Old 2007-09-17, 11:05   Link #10185
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*clear mind damage briefly*

anyways...Reiji, you were looking for some possible Male OC pairing with Teana, yes? I'm sure Ginga and Subaru wouldn't mind "sharing" their boys, so to speak.

*runs from various implementations of death.*
Wait... GINGA has a love interest? I knew of her massive fanboy squad, but not of any love interests...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
actually... *points to Reiji's post about Ashton*

Spoiler for and this:
Teh Slap... SOP for Tsunderes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well guys, SearcherS 9 is done, added some OC's, but I don't feel right on how I wrote the dialog...

Anyway, it's for you to judge...here it is.

Spoiler for SearcherS 9:
Man, taking on 3 opponents @ once... and they're the Druggies... I don't think any of the 82nd would attempt that as they are now. Luck to Satoshi.

Quote:
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!!!!!

DUNAMISTS! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!

Spoiler for More Arcas = Leonidas GARness:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Err big spell eh? Maybe I would, but it would be like she would rely on it a lot though. Btw, I don't think Vice is really that old is he? We don't have data on that. However an idea to work with is to have Vice become as important to her in a way as like the brother she lost. (That just pop-ed up in my mind!)
That's how I see Vice, personally.

Quote:
Exceed Mode is missing Nanoha's ribbon! It must've become Kha's Panzerform headband!

And that means NANOHA DOES HAVE LOVE IN KHA'S HAREM!

Now what might've Hayate and Keroko given him? ^_^;

Quote:
Difference in culture, I suppose. Yes, I too agree that relations between a ten year old and a 25 year old is inapropriate, but between a 16 year old and a 23(ish) year old? That scores as acceptable in my book.

You may have missed this, since I hardly ever put emphasis on it, but Keroko shares the room with Nanoha and Fate.

Yes, this completely destroys NXF, no I don't care.
Re: Vice - Different strokes, as they say...

Re: Keroko - oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
This is in the gap between ep 9 and 10 of StrikerS. Before they get their devices unlokced to mode 2. I'll probably pass on usuing Arcas unless theres a reason for why he's there at the time, considering hes normally not on Mid.

I don't really have any ideas for a paring. So no help there. Sorry.
No, Arcas won't be there - he'll be busy fighting the Necrons in CrosyS.

Don't worry about a pairing - plenty of people have taken interest.

Quote:
Now to think of why would Nanoha give Kha her ribbon.

Personally, that's all of Kha's accessories. All of Kha's armor slots have something except:

Head - [Beamspammer Head Wrappings]
Neck - [Casshern Faceplate]
Torso - [Casshern Battle Vest]
Back - [Long Jacket of the Cosplayer]
Arm - [Casshern Gauntlets]
Hand - [Armband of the Speed Demon]
Waist - [Empty]
Legs - [Casshern Leggings]
Feet - [Casshern Footguards]

Finger (1) - [Ring of Promise] "Signifies an eternal promise."
Finger (2) - [Empty]

Trinket (1) - [Goblin Quickdraw Card Box]
Trinket (2) - [Cartridge Barrel Autoloader]

Main Hand - [Tausend Kreuz]
Off Hand - [Bastion]
Libram - [Libram/Tome of Devotion]
An ETERNAL PROMISE?! To our dearest Fate-chan perhaps?

And Nanoha hands out yet ANOTHER RIBBON?!

Minna, we need a way for Arcas-kun to get a ribbon from- <dogpiled by 82nd>

Quote:
Here's what happens now, set in one of those post A's comics:

Spoiler for rabu rabu chaos:
Shame on them! Dumping their problems on their friend, and a girl who's clueless about guys anyway!

<hears whine again>

Keroko-chan, matte! I meant that in a good way!

ICB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reiji-san
Old 2007-09-17, 11:08   Link #10186
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And, to you, Chaos, I like those new forms you posted. Took some inspiration from Transformers, I see. And about your comment of the bad guys not getting power...well, your Destroyers might fill that gap...
"Evil has survived..."

(Guess where that's from )

Quote:
Although, upon reading this:

Aren't they...well...just a tad beyond h4xx?
Man I feel like I'm defending rap music or something...

1) This is only the case when the Stain within them has evolved high enough to control very few parts of the host's brain. And even then, the Host has to be strong enough to control the Stain to control the pain.

3) VERY VERY few individuals. And that massive damage means 1-5% left... Like Keroko said, one flick and you could kill them.

4) Isn't this to be expected? And if you're wondering, the health bar doesn't regain health fast, and can only do it under non-combat situations...

Cuts and bruises and broken bones however, will heal.

Quote:
And who knows...we might want you to post more Bluecheese, yes...
Old 2007-09-17, 11:13   Link #10187
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Well... Um... Hmm... Agreed.

Now that leaves Keroko.
Keroko is a bit different. The main idea clashed with Kha though, as Fate goes from twin-tail double ribbon from single-ribbon at the end of A's. My idea was that one of those went to Keroko. At the moment it's simply assumed that her current ribbon still her own ribbon. *shrug*

Besides, Nanoha gave Keroko a familly. Like hell a ribbon can beat that.

Quote:
At the beginning of StrikerS, Kha had long black hair tied in place by Fate's other ribbon. It is thanks to a mid-game boss that blew his ponytail off, and under Hayate's recommendation, dyed it red and cut it all the way.
Going from Casshern to Shiro in the proccess.

Quote:
Ah now it occurs spontaneously. I guess we can call this omake "Kero Host Club".
Oi oi.

Quote:
@THREAD: I'm not sure if anyone's forgotten, but like Kha and Fate are the main, Keroko + Jun is the MAIN pairing of her side of the harem game, deshou? So that's your answer Chaos.

Kha: You owe me one. :P
Jun: Let me thank you from the bottom of my blazing heart, great Knight~~! (~_^)
Kha: ... Appreciate it, but no thanks. Use it on someone more worthy... (^_^);
[/quote]

Basically? Yes. Keroko's heart is not set upon anyone, though, but Jun currently has the most chance. If other people want it, they will have to jump higher then Jun to catch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

It started of as crack. In the beginning people began throwing all the jerks at Keroko. It started with Serge, then Joseth before I threw Jun in in order to counter.

The main reason Jun has such a high chance is because A: he's not seemingly taken. B: Jun's intentions are obvious and C: Jun is simply a nice guy, once you get used to his strangeness.

Quote:

Any particular reason ?
Keroko is more familiar with these four then any other guy. Chrono, Yuuno and Kha she knows for many years. Most of the other Rogues kept a casual, sometimes brotherly additude to Keroko, but Jun was the only one showing romantic interest.
Old 2007-09-17, 11:14   Link #10188
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Breathing:

Notes:

*runs*
Heh, I can relate. For most parts, I'd rather write something simple and subdued as well. But I can't really do so now.

As for the piece itself...

Doesn't feel as sweet, but it was nice too. The whole swirl, and flow thing... the goggles, the emotion machine... that's what I got on my side.

Quote:
What's all this Yugi business now? I understand what Chaos means, though...and an...effective way of countering it, Gale.
Two can play the same game.

Besides, I have fondness towards YGO. The line of the Black Magician family is one of my favourite designs and concepts ever in fictional magicians, and the 3 Gods are till this day, one of my favourite God designs. Obelisk, and Osiris especially.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-17, 11:14   Link #10189
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
No no, what I mean is that, I'm not OLD ENOUGH to know about things like that...

So?

Btw, you sure sound knowledgeable enough about it to be just as OLD.

Quote:
Let's see, among the guys that she likes more then most are Chrono, Yuuno, Kha and Jun.

Quote:

Spoiler for Breathing:

Notes:

*runs*

IT'S THE SCRYING BALL!!!

*sees a scrum break out*

/facepalm

Looks like Liingo got two of them before me.

The breathing... Now where did I hear that before...? Episode 7? The one just before Kamina's ascension?

Quote:
Keroko is a bit different. The main idea clashed with Kha though, as Fate goes from twin-tail double ribbon from single-ribbon at the end of A's. My idea was that one of those went to Keroko. At the moment it's simply assumed that her current ribbon still her own ribbon. *shrug*

Besides, Nanoha gave Keroko a familly. Like hell a ribbon can beat that.
Oops, I didn't know that. I noted that Fate made that transformation, but then I remembered AltS took place just after A's Epilogue, or that day was Kha's first day at school (insert Sagara jokes here. ), which would mean it'll be too soon, so I guess the ribbon should've gone to Keroko.

But it doesn't close the chance for Keroko to give that to Kha... Wow Zelda Ribbon Trading Game.

Quote:
Going from Casshern to Shiro in the process.
It was the final step of progression for him to turn Harem Hero from Military Mekka Otaku.

Quote:
Oi oi.
It still needs a title...

Quote:
Basically? Yes. Keroko's heart is not set upon anyone, though, but Jun currently has the most chance. If other people want it, they will have to jump higher then Jun to catch it.
The Heartmeter works fine here. Or an even nerdier ideaL shall we use Reputation, like how I was discussing how a WoW player grinds rep with his GF?

Quote:
It started of as crack. In the beginning people began throwing all the jerks at Keroko. It started with Serge, then Joseth before I threw Jun in in order to counter.

The main reason Jun has such a high chance is because A: he's not seemingly taken. B: Jun's intentions are obvious and C: Jun is simply a nice guy, once you get used to his strangeness.
It was my fault, but heck that was helluva fun, and it forced Jun to appear, which is even better because the choice is so unique!

Quote:
Keroko is more familiar with these four then any other guy. Chrono, Yuuno and Kha she knows for many years. Most of the other Rogues kept a casual, sometimes brotherly additude to Keroko, but Jun was the only one showing romantic interest.
Ah k... Makes me feel a little bad for Keroko for the way Kha has been shafting her relative to the other girls.

Quote:

Any particular reason ?
Ask him/her. A short while into my random Keroko shipping sprees, Jun finally materialized, and it's always been like this. Probably:
Spoiler for Rogue Star?:
There, my first non-tsun Keroko piece. A tribute to the sweetest epi EVA for Play-Knight Konata!

(Warps out)

Last edited by Kha; 2007-09-17 at 11:30.
Old 2007-09-17, 11:31   Link #10190
Dream_Traveller
Banned

More comments:

@Satty: Ah, more SearcherS material! Well written, and...three against one, hm? Satoshi's going to have a lot of trouble on his hands... And they're not exactly the opponents he expected, methinks...but, it leaves more to wonder for the 10th installment. I'm looking forward to it.

@Kha: Ah, yes, I remember that image...and you have a ribbon lined up for him, too? Who're you going to get it off of this time, I wonder?

@Reiji: Ah, who can resist from morphing those kind of scenes from 300...'tis just too EPIC to pass up, no?

@Lowe: Yet another well-done piece! More ShinjixMatsuri, I see... And I'm getting a liking to Allen's character already. Also, as you mentioned, GL references, yes...

Ah, GL 25...

And now, for something random:

Spoiler for Hm...:

Cookie to any who can guess who I used for Liquid. I'm expecting to get backlashes from this one...

But, following the original "family relationship" bit between Solid and Liquid, it's the only way to make things work, in a sense. It's still under consideration, this piece, but here's how I have it planned for now. But, do tell me what you all think, fellow readers.
Old 2007-09-17, 11:40   Link #10191
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
@Kha: Ah, yes, I remember that image...and you have a ribbon lined up for him, too? Who're you going to get it off of this time, I wonder?

Spoiler for Hm...:

Cookie to any who can guess who I used for Liquid. I'm expecting to get backlashes from this one...

But, following the original "family relationship" bit between Solid and Liquid, it's the only way to make things work, in a sense. It's still under consideration, this piece, but here's how I have it planned for now. But, do tell me what you all think, fellow readers.
In that pic, it only has pieces of gear from Kha's Casshern PvP set, and Hayate's jacket since her's came first.

As for Nanoha's Exceed mode ribbon, maybe she had it at first, but started suffering respiratory congestion from constriction, and Kha remedied it professionally, inspiring several red faces in the process? That would be so him back in AlternateS.

And that is random indeed. Tiida appears!

Now what did I want to add on to this post...? How the f*** did I forget?
Old 2007-09-17, 11:42   Link #10192
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Breathing:
I think I know what she's seeing, and i think she likes it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Shame on them! Dumping their problems on their friend, and a girl who's clueless about guys anyway!

<hears whine again>

Keroko-chan, matte! I meant that in a good way!

ICB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reiji-san
*Takes of the protective helmet he was wearing* 'clueless' was probably not the wisest of words. Try 'inexperienced' Keroko had few positive experience with boys untill Yuuno and Chrono came along.

Quote:
Oops, I didn't know that. I noted that Fate made that transformation, but then I remembered AltS took place just after A's Epilogue, or that day was Kha's first day at school (insert Sagara jokes here. ), which would mean it'll be too soon, so I guess the ribbon should've gone to Keroko.

But it doesn't close the chance for Keroko to give that to Kha... Wow Zelda Ribbon Trading Game.

Keroko gets Fate's ribbon, Kha gets Keroko's ribbon, Kha recieves loot: Sash of the Itano Flyer

Quote:
It was the final step of progression for him to turn Harem Hero from Military Mekka Otaku.
I think it's an improvement.

Quote:
The Heartmeter works fine here. Or an even nerdier ideaL shall we use Reputation, like how I was discussing how a WoW player grinds rep with his GF?
Hehehe, well the point is well taken. Just try your best not to lose reputation.

Quote:
It was my fault, but heck that was helluva fun, and it forced Jun to appear, which is even better because the choice is so unique!
I always liked Jun, but I never thought I'd insert him in Nanoha.

Quote:
Ah k... Makes me feel a little bad for Keroko for the way Kha has been shafting her relative to the other girls.
Emotional blackmail, seikou!

Quote:
Ask him/her. A short while into my random Keroko shipping sprees, Jun finally materialized, and it's always been like this. Probably:
Spoiler for Rogue Star?:
There, my first non-tsun Keroko piece. A tribute to the sweetest epi EVA for Play-Knight Konata!
Heeh? Nice. Which episode? I never got down to watching the complete Lucky Star.

Quote:
Spoiler for Hm...:

I say... Vice!
Old 2007-09-17, 11:43   Link #10193
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Okay, why the hell did I write this?

Spoiler for Stuff:

Since Rein apparently can't fly fast enough to match a helicopter's speed, so I presume Shamal's not that much different herself.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-17, 11:59   Link #10194
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
It does open up for a bit more drama...

At least they should give Hayate at least one more chance to attack...
What the hell... First, Fate's Sonic Form & Riot Zamber to cater to Kha's interest... Then Nanoha's extreme endgame beamspamming for Keroko...

None for me? If they can't give me character development, the least they could do is to give me at least a passable amount of fanservice... The most I got from this episode is a good look on Hayate's appearance in Unison... and then her flying... But no fighting......

Naze da? Plot, screwed... Character development, almost nonexistent. Fanservice, letting me see her swinging her staff or taking a pose but no attack. I'm royally, totally, absolutely, completely, extremely, undisputedly, painfully, gut-wrenchigly, mercilessly, heartlessly, screwed from almost all sides of the spectrum! I turn on my mind, several things plague me. I turn off my brain, I'm still disappointed! I try to find a balance, there is none! WHY?!?!?!

<sulks in corner>
You have just made me go as well. Indeed, they didnt even give us the bliss of seeing her transformation scene.

Quote:
You said it yourself. As far as StrikerS goes. I don't make these kind of comparisons, really. Just as seeing the Sonic Form + Riot Zamber thing doesn't make me think that Ep. 24 became better than what it was because stuff like that was superficial. Just like Blaster Mode. I value execution of drama in battles far more than cheap trump cards that only oh so-apparently stresses them badly.

Which is why I find characters like Jail and Quattro very likable within StrikerS context. I don't really give a damn about how 'moe' or likable, or stuff like that about the characters. What values to me is how the characters work within the context of the setting, and despite not being of full potential, Jail and Quattro were 2 pair that managed to make me feel that watching StrikerS was worth it. Just like Subaru and Teana. But I cannot say the same for a lot of other characters.

As far as I'm personally concerned, it was very weak. Better than some of the rest, but that's not saying much. Anyway, that's my personal view.
At least I can say that my favorite characters in the series were Teana and Scaglietti, so I dont feel as bad as Aaron. I dont know if you guys recall, but I was all emo about Teana getting shafted after episode 9...and worrying that she wont get any good action at the end...but she did.

I feel the same as Keroko, though--the lack of exposure for some characters, such as Lutecia, Zest, the Numbers, Erio and Caro, and of course Hayate, has made me not care about them as much as I would have liked. I blame the Sound Stages and the Manga chapters. StrikerS would have been at least somewhat better without them.

At least I gotta say, as soon as I saw Vivio I knew that the series was going to go downhill... and it did... so I wasnt as surprised...

Quote:
No 'hot threesome action' going on. Though I do fear people will want to see an episode 2-ish scene now.
Some Keroko-chan fanservice coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
1) Just hope his head/s doesn't get mixed up with others

2) Well, what about stitches?

Spoiler for Pics:

has any of the above guys been used?
Not that I know of.

Quote:
You know, maybe StrikerS could actually be better if they actually went with a threesome and not a 2-some + shaft.

Since at least then we'd get some friendship-outlook development for Hayate. Seriously, sometimes Hayate doesn't even look like she's a 10 year childhood friend with Nanoha and Fate.
And we all thought that bed scene in episode 2 was a good sign...
Old 2007-09-17, 11:59   Link #10195
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

My companion's feelings have been etched onto my body!
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...one body, one soul!
CHOU GINGA GURREN-LAGANN!
I'll show you...the power of mankind!

Quote:
Spoiler for Intelligence Device "Ifrit":

Spoiler for "Verdugo" mode:

Spoiler for "Starscream" mode:
Talk about Starscream mode being peripatetic

Nice abilities for our other Lowran

Quote:
(drops by thread)

It's just me linking things together. Kha and Nanoha do reference the same greatest Real Robot pilot ever.

However, since l33t Amuro doesn't exist in the Nanohaverse yet, Nanoha must've copied it from Kha.

Anyway, Kha still owes her a lot, for he has Traced her Divine Buster and Starlight Breaker. If only Hayate wasn't so shafted this season, we might see that she have copied something off of Kha too.

As for a momento... Hmm...

Exceed Mode is missing Nanoha's ribbon! It must've become Kha's Panzerform headband!

And that means NANOHA DOES HAVE LOVE IN KHA'S HAREM!

Now what might've Hayate and Keroko given him? ^_^;

(runs from Keroko and Aaron, and out of the thread)
And it seems everyone is giving Kha something

But... even Fate has a ribbon from Nanoha. Which means...

THAT ARMBAND IS STILL DIVINE!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Personally, that's all of Kha's accessories. All of Kha's armor slots have something except:

Head - [Beamspammer Head Wrappings]
Neck - [Casshern Faceplate]
Torso - [Casshern Battle Vest]
Back - [Long Jacket of the Cosplayer]
Arm - [Casshern Gauntlets]
Hand - [Armband of the Speed Demon]
Waist - [Empty]
Legs - [Casshern Leggings]
Feet - [Casshern Footguards]

Finger (1) - [Ring of Promise] "Signifies an eternal promise."
Finger (2) - [Empty]

Trinket (1) - [Goblin Quickdraw Card Box]
Trinket (2) - [Cartridge Barrel Autoloader]

Main Hand - [Tausend Kreuz]
Off Hand - [Bastion]
Libram - [Libram/Tome of Devotion]

Maybe Keroko has something for Kha's Waist slot... Either that or a Trinket, since he doesn't carry that Storage Device Box all the time. A ring would be .

(hearths out)
Personally, for the waist slot I'd give him Batman's Utility Belt

So... cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Breaking NxF? Who cares?

But where is our picture of hawt and steamy threesome axxion?!

*runs*
I SECOND THIS MOTION!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Spoiler for Pics:

has any of the above guys been used?

Nice images there

Quote:
But- But-- No one calls Kira "White Devil", only his Greatness Amuro!

Besides, I cannot imagine Nanoha having "DRAGOONs". But thanks to her Fins (Accel, Flyer...) I can certainly see Fin Funnel happening. AND for the finisher (), Nanoha calls them Blaster Bits, and Bits is a UC Gundam era term for those things.

He may be less h4xx, but to me Amuro >>>>> Kira always. ^_^ [/I]
But she already has FIN FUNNELS... she even has the PINK Funnel Beam Barriers, if that's not Nu-Gundam 100% I'm not sure what is

And Amuro less H4XX? Amuro can push an asteroid with willpower!!

Quote:
It's much more fun this way. Remember the 4koma comics of how Nanoha and fate are always taken and the grunts are left to chew on their clothes in frustration?

Here's what happens now, set in one of those post A's comics:

Spoiler for rabu rabu chaos:
Yes! Grab her while she's still single!!!! Join her evergrowing HAREM!!!!

*runs from ICB*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
*sigh* Just watched GL25 just then..

[SPOILER="refernces"]Removing some orange goggles here, a conical spiral drill there, a red star shaped pair of shades, a disembodied head in a bulb jar prop, and some other obstructions,-obvious, simons goggles, his drill, his new shades and lord genome's head..
CORRECT ANSWER

Afterall, I did say only FOUR refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
DUNAMISTS! PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!

Spoiler for More Arcas = Leonidas GARness:
Is Arcas trying to oust Yuunodas as the leader of SPARTA?!?!

Quote:
Heh, I can relate. For most parts, I'd rather write something simple and subdued as well. But I can't really do so now.

As for the piece itself...

Doesn't feel as sweet, but it was nice too. The whole swirl, and flow thing... the goggles, the emotion machine... that's what I got on my side.
Not even I can release that much sweetcheesium and not get diabetes mellitus from it

Now I can't wait to see how you'd write something simple and subdued

Quote:
IT'S THE SCRYING BALL!!!

*sees a scrum break out*

/facepalm

Looks like Liingo got two of them before me.

The breathing... Now where did I hear that before...? Episode 7? The one just before Kamina's ascension?
Well, it's a different type of Scrying Ball than the one Creator-san and Mai used, but the effect is just the same

And did I just Gainax everyone into thinking there are more clues than there actually are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Spoiler for Rogue Star?:

(Warps out)

And Jun proves to be the Manliest Man of all

Viral/Kamina: OBJECTION!!!!!

Quote:

Spoiler for Hm...:

That was... truly random indeed. You've hinted at Tiida appearing before, but not this soon

Quote:
I think I know what she's seeing, and i think she likes it too.

Quote:

Spoiler for Stuff:

Since Rein apparently can't fly fast enough to match a helicopter's speed, so I presume Shamal's not that much different herself.
Nice JosethxRagna moment there... wait a minute, did I just put an x between their names instead of / ?

And... Joseth has a Dolorean?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-17, 12:08   Link #10196
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for Stuff:

There is no breaking destiny sometimes. Sometimes, going with destiny is best.

Joseth is one heck of a tsundere! How DO you manage such varied characters?! I certainly can't.

And D'LOREAN FTW! XD

Quote:
*Takes of the protective helmet he was wearing* 'clueless' was probably not the wisest of words. Try 'inexperienced' Keroko had few positive experience with boys untill Yuuno and Chrono came along.
I understand Chrono but Yuuno? Too spineless?

Quote:
Keroko gets Fate's ribbon, Kha gets Keroko's ribbon, Kha recieves loot: Sash of the Itano Flyer

That must've either been one heck of a ribbon, Keroko-chan had a lot of hair, or Kha's gattai powers did something funny and assimilated the ribbon into his KA like the other parts.

Kha Impact style.

Quote:
I think it's an improvement.

Me too.

...and what? That title is Hollow Ataraxia no?

Quote:
Hehehe, well the point is well taken. Just try your best not to lose reputation.
That's VERY HARD. After all, grind her too much, your guild complains. Do both, and it gets very slow, and sometimes interferes with each other.

All this on top of managing a tsundere? It's even worst than downing Illidan.

Quote:
I always liked Jun, but I never thought I'd insert him in Nanoha.
I suppose you can tell by all the when he first appeared, neither did we.

Quote:
Emotional blackmail, seikou!
[Kyon]Oi oi. [/Kyon]

Quote:
Heeh? Nice. Which episode? I never got down to watching the complete Lucky Star.
Epi 22 I think. The last 10-15 mins was a tearjerker until it died suddenly, Lucky Star style.

Quote:
And it seems everyone is giving Kha something

But... even Fate has a ribbon from Nanoha. Which means...

THAT ARMBAND IS STILL DIVINE!!!!!

*runs*
You started it.

And nothing like the smell of fresh pantsu to start your day eh?

*Unlimited Blaster Works >>>>>> Creator-san*

...Wait.

GATTAI IDEA!

(runs)

Quote:
Personally, for the waist slot I'd give him Batman's Utility Belt

So... cold...
You are Frozen Solid.

Dang. Trinket!

Quote:
I SECOND THIS MOTION!!!

*runs*
3rd!!!

Quote:
But she already has FIN FUNNELS... she even has the PINK Funnel Beam Barriers, if that's not Nu-Gundam 100% I'm not sure what is

And Amuro less H4XX? Amuro can push an asteroid with willpower!!
My bad. She has them, in the form of Blaster Bits. And that barrier was a dead giveaway.

But he died trying! But if it were Nanoha... She'd gattai with Kha and Unlimited Blaster Works the whole Axis to bits.

Quote:
Well, it's a different type of Scrying Ball than the one Creator-san and Mai used, but the effect is just the same

And did I just Gainax everyone into thinking there are more clues than there actually are?
I think you did.

Quote:

And Jun proves to be the Manliest Man of all

Viral/Kamina: OBJECTION!!!!!

Sou!

Quote:
Nice JosethxRagna moment there... wait a minute, did I just put an x between their names instead of / ?

JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna JosethxRagna

Oh I've an announcement to make:

After some planning with Erio, we've come up with a rather devious plan to develop our resident daemon hunter, and so to facilitate that some of my arcs are undergoing renaming. The five arcs are now:

Strike Lightning
CrosyS
Hollow Ataraxia
I-n's
LerykS

Hollow Ataraxia means Empty/False Peace, and in a way it perfectly describes the bloody lull before the massive storm while Jail moved his pieces unchecked. This ALSO means we're gonna get a new OP, as Ignited is way too hotblooded for such an Arc.

With the old Kha's Counterattack arc retooled to move heavily on progressing the Kha's Relic plotline, as well as several other Relic incidents, this is better named as LerykS.

Kha's Counterattack will be the name of a new post-StrikerS arc we're planning. As always, I'll try to keep the h4xx down (), but expect good fun I hope.
Old 2007-09-17, 12:19   Link #10197
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:

Spoiler for Stuff:

My, my, Joseth is one condescending character...

And...the DE LOREAN?! WIN! Now all we need is a crazy old scientist...

"1.21 GIGAWATTS?! GREAT SCOTT!"

Old 2007-09-17, 12:21   Link #10198
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
And we all thought that bed scene in episode 2 was a good sign...
This is probably the first time I went from neutral to urgh for a pairing. Although I have preferences, I don't have anything against the other side either. But for some reason, they felt the need to choke in so much unnecessary NF down my throat, I came to dislike it. It was okay in A's, but seriously, any rational fan can say that Fate was totally not needed in any of the Vivio scenes whatsoever since her role in the Vivio drama amounts to probably 1% while Erio and Caro's actually had solid importance, but they chose to shaft FEC for NFV.

When something of a more solid storyline importance is shafted for fanservice, it pisses me off.

Quote:
My companion's feelings have been etched onto my body!
I'll change this eternal darkness to light!
Heaven and Earth...one body, one soul!
CHOU GINGA GURREN-LAGANN!
I'll show you...the power of mankind!
Actually, one body one soul is WRONG.

Ikki toushin is a pun similar to Ikkitousen.

Ikkitousen refers a lone warrior with ths strength against a thousand, while Ikki toushin is closer to a lone warrior with the strength equal against the gods, or skies or something like that.

Quote:
LOWE GAINAX.

???:
So...cold...

Bad pun, I know.

Quote:
Now I can't wait to see how you'd write something simple and subdued
Teaser?

Spoiler:

Okay, it's crack.

Quote:

Well, that's tsunderes for you. Any interaction can be seen as 'x' material, because they're so tsun-tsun yet has the dere thing going for them.

Old 2007-09-17, 12:58   Link #10199
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Oh I've an announcement to make:

After some planning with Erio, we've come up with a rather devious plan to develop our resident daemon hunter, and so to facilitate that some of my arcs are undergoing renaming. The five arcs are now:

Strike Lightning
CrosyS
Hollow Ataraxia
I-n's
LerykS

Hollow Ataraxia means Empty/False Peace, and in a way it perfectly describes the bloody lull before the massive storm while Jail moved his pieces unchecked. This ALSO means we're gonna get a new OP, as Ignited is way too hotblooded for such an Arc.

With the old Kha's Counterattack arc retooled to move heavily on progressing the Kha's Relic plotline, as well as several other Relic incidents, this is better named as LerykS.

Kha's Counterattack will be the name of a new post-StrikerS arc we're planning. As always, I'll try to keep the h4xx down (), but expect good fun I hope.

And Hollow Ataraxia fits perfectly. Nice.

BTW, does "Leryk" have a meaning?

Quote:
This is probably the first time I went from neutral to urgh for a pairing. Although I have preferences, I don't have anything against the other side either. But for some reason, they felt the need to choke in so much unnecessary NF down my throat, I came to dislike it. It was okay in A's, but seriously, any rational fan can say that Fate was totally not needed in any of the Vivio scenes whatsoever since her role in the Vivio drama amounts to probably 1% while Erio and Caro's actually had solid importance, but they chose to shaft FEC for NFV.

When something of a more solid storyline importance is shafted for fanservice, it pisses me off.

QFT. I went from neutral to urgh because of NXF'ers, especially the individual I shall not mention. It's been so bad for me that even seeing Nanoha or Fate makes me go bleh at times.

And BTW, nice JosephXRagna piece.
Old 2007-09-17, 13:12   Link #10200
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

And Hollow Ataraxia fits perfectly. Nice.

BTW, does "Leryk" has a meaning?
I'll bang that OP out once I'm done with exams this wed. I can say that the title is "hollow".

Leryk is, like A's = Ace and I-n's = Einst, a play on the sounds of Relic, then swapped the R's and L's around, since to the Japanese these two letters are the same, and hence I got Lerik. Now since that looked weird, I changed I to Y, getting Leryk.

Since we're dealing with Relics rather than one Relic, I added the plural S and *poof* it became LerykS!

Just so that other people can see my thinking:

Strike Lightning

The first arc has heavy Lightning development from Kha's view point. Also, both Kha and Fate teach decisiveness and speed as the keys to victory, and in a way, one should Strike like Lightning before a defence can be mounted.

The main driving force for the title selection was that the manga for that early arc was called Starting Stars, so I wanted a Lightning counterpart. Starting Lightning sounded weird, then Strike came along. Nice.

And lastly, it was a nod to the Lightning Strike Freedom Gundam model, except this time, instead of Strike Freedom, it's Strike Lightning.

CrosyS

When a piece of body tissue is deprived of nutrients or becomes diseased, it sometimes dies and festers into a semi-solid disgusting state, the necrotic state. This process of called necrosis. We see that the Necrons are involved in this arc, so the title hints at them. Also, the arc involves a "festering wound" in the Church, and as Inquisitors, Kha and the 21ste Dreikeiten have to cut away this "necrotic" flesh. NecrosyS sounded awful, so I dropped the Ne, making the title sound like Crisis, which it is, in every sense of the word.

Hollow Ataraxia

Explained.

I-n's

Just read it aloud, and what do you get? Einst.

LerykS

Explained.