Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-25, 03:40   Link #681
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodymix View Post
Only one card and people start shouting canon when there are tones more Ichi x Ruki merchandises -_-

GrimOri works well for me!
ANYORI ...WORKS FOR ME BUT ICHI!
Old 2007-11-26, 05:20   Link #682
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

ichigo x senna
Old 2007-11-26, 05:23   Link #683
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiMenos View Post
Hmmmm.... I'd have to say my favorite couple (if you can really call it that) is Gin and Rangiku. It's a seriously messed up relationship, but there's definitely -something- there...not to mention that with the two on different sides things are bound to be interesting.

I also like:
--Renji and Rukia (even though Rukia seems to prefer Ichigo, Renji's been trying so hard it would be a shame if they didn't end up together)
--Uryuu and Orihime (I really liked how the two worked together in the SS arc-- obviously Jiggly needs to get over her current infatuation and start paying a little more attention)
--Toshirou and Momo (sooo cute together! though I do hope Momo doesn't stay Aizen-obsessed too much longer, otherwise this one will just get annoying)
--Ichigo and Senna (okay, so there's no chance of this one going anywhere, but I normally don't like Ichigo with anyone and they seemed perfect together...)
gin and matsumoto would be my second fav.
and i totally see eye to eye with your pairings.

Last edited by hachihachi; 2007-11-26 at 05:23. Reason: who knows
Old 2007-11-26, 11:15   Link #684
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachihachi View Post
ichigo x senna
Why? I'd rather see ICHORI than that...
Old 2007-11-26, 11:21   Link #685
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSerenade View Post
haha that's true............it reminds me of the icon
Why is Rukia's age always a negating factor? If that mattered...Most anime couples would not be together...

I.e Inuyasha & Kagome (over 500 year age difference)

Miyaka and Tamahome ( not only 500 year difference...dude wasn't even real)

So how come Rukia's Age is big...When Ichigo dies...It won't be a factor at all...
Old 2007-11-26, 11:26   Link #686
Fran~
floating away...

Ikkaku and Mizuho FTW!!!!....
Old 2007-11-26, 22:53   Link #687
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

I wonder why ichigo/orihime pairings are so popular? Ichigo is the total opposite to her in both personality and willpower. Maybe a three way thing would be the way?? i.e. Ichigo+Orihime+Rukia= the three way thing
Old 2007-11-26, 23:14   Link #688
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas1011 View Post
Maybe a three way thing would be the way?? i.e. Ichigo+Orihime+Rukia= the three way thing
Another Kids meal?

Itsygo x Nel until the very end!!!
Old 2007-11-26, 23:19   Link #689
Arthas1011

Fran~ dude.. you have seriously lost me
Old 2007-11-27, 12:42   Link #690
hachihachi
i've been nell-ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Why? I'd rather see ICHORI than that...
why not?

someone was saying ichigo and senna felt more like a couple as compared to rukia and orihime which i totally agree with.

personally, i felt that between ichigo and senna, it's a 2-way traffic kind of thing as compared to orihime's one sided love. for rukia, she's more like his mentor but he has generally surpassed her to become stronger than her and so he would want to protect her in return. <---- this whole description, i am lost for words to describe it in a concise manner

most importantly senna somewhat declared her love for ichigo, and just based on that, she pwned orihime who only had the courage to tell him her feelings when he is not awake -.-
Old 2007-11-27, 13:36   Link #691
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachihachi View Post
why not?

someone was saying ichigo and senna felt more like a couple as compared to rukia and orihime which i totally agree with.

personally, i felt that between ichigo and senna, it's a 2-way traffic kind of thing as compared to orihime's one sided love. for rukia, she's more like his mentor but he has generally surpassed her to become stronger than her and so he would wantto protect her in return. <---- this whole description, i am lost for words to describe it in a concise manner

most importantly senna somewhat declared her love for ichigo, and just based on that, she pwned orihime who only had the courage to tell him her feelings when he is not awake -.-
Omg. If this were so not a favorite couple thread. But an IchiRuki vs..Whatever group, instead

I would totally break down for you. How their relationship surpasses mentor (She is more like introducer, imo. Ichigo is taught by everyone, yet no one) & friendship. Rukia shares more of herself with Ichigo, than she has with anyone in her entire life. So how can anyone, believe that she DOES NOT love him!

Love is a BEHAVIOR. Not a FEELING. It's how one behaves towards another, that love is apparent. They do not have to say it...We can all see it. (Some just can't see clearly) Ichigo behaves as if RUKIA...Is his most important person and vice-versa! *Richer, than Bill Gates...If I had a nickel for every time I have said this*

Out of both Manga & Anime Characters...Notice in the Anime *Sinner! You are using Anime as an example when you know it isn't cannon* <---Yes. I am strange. I talk to myself. Long as I don't answer back in the third party, I assure you; it's quite normal. And...I am sane.

Notice all the female chara's that are, attracted to Ichigo. Are insanely jealous of Rukia. Filler and Non-filler Chara's. Why do think they put the in there? Eh...? Sometimes you have to read in-between the lines. It's just another sign...that IchiRuki is on the side that is righteous and good (Also predetermined)

Besides the moments they have.

With Hime's every moment they could have... He is unconscious, or Nel interrupts.

Rukia lives with him. First in closet in secret, then out-right. *Wonders how they passed the hours*

Bond they share.
Easy relationship...NO HONORIFICS! Does he ever say "Inoue? Keigo! Call me Ichigo! I will stop there...Tis long enough

Senna, Ichigo knew for only a few hours. (She wasn't even real. So Rukia being dead should no longer be a problem) Should he be paired with everyone he meets and rescues...If he gets to know them more than a few hours? Or speaks to them...Imagine the horror of Ichigo getting with the ghost of that child, he saved in the park. Because he risked his life to save him. I don't know about you...But I would be reduced to a pile of tears and never read Manga again!

Inoue, who knows everything that she wubs bout Kurosaki-kun...by-proxy. Has more of claim than Senna.

Besides if you think about it...

Senna was annoying mix of Rukia and Inoue. and way to immature for Ichigo.

For the record, you like who you want.. I just wanted to understand the how's and why's

*Dodges tomatoes. Douses with Holy water, lights a candle...Sprays disinfectant, and drops IchiRuki memorabilia for good measure*

Old 2007-11-27, 17:17   Link #692
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Fran~ dude.. you have seriously lost me
kids meal???... sorry... is from School Rumble... is a fan's faction who supports an "open minded" relationship between Harima and Eri and Yakumo. So, i think that Ichigo could have relationship with Rukia, Orihime, Senna, Nel, etc...
Old 2007-11-27, 19:01   Link #693
Arthas1011

OH! Right... though ive never heard of school rumble (busy watching tejou tenge *mega laugh*)
Old 2007-11-27, 21:47   Link #694
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
OH! Right... though ive never heard of school rumble (busy watching tejou tenge *mega laugh*)
np ^^

@Tenjou Tenge: skip the anime, read the manga...
Old 2007-11-28, 01:34   Link #695
Arthas1011

Haha! I'm reading that too
Old 2007-11-28, 02:04   Link #696
Nemuu

Quote:
Omg. If this were so not a favorite couple thread. But an IchiRuki vs..Whatever group, instead

I would totally break down for you. How their relationship surpasses mentor (She is more like introducer, imo. Ichigo is taught by everyone, yet no one) & friendship. Rukia shares more of herself with Ichigo, than she has with anyone in her entire life. So how can anyone, believe that she DOES NOT love him!

Love is a BEHAVIOR. Not a FEELING. It's how one behaves towards another, that love is apparent. They do not have to say it...We can all see it. (Some just can't see clearly) Ichigo behaves as if RUKIA...Is his most important person and vice-versa! *Richer, than Bill Gates...If I had a nickel for every time I have said this*

Out of both Manga & Anime Characters...Notice in the Anime *Sinner! You are using Anime as an example when you know it isn't cannon* <---Yes. I am strange. I talk to myself. Long as I don't answer back in the third party, I assure you; it's quite normal. And...I am sane.

Notice all the female chara's that are, attracted to Ichigo. Are insanely jealous of Rukia. Filler and Non-filler Chara's. Why do think they put the in there? Eh...? Sometimes you have to read in-between the lines. It's just another sign...that IchiRuki is on the side that is righteous and good (Also predetermined)

Besides the moments they have.

With Hime's every moment they could have... He is unconscious, or Nel interrupts.

Rukia lives with him. First in closet in secret, then out-right. *Wonders how they passed the hours*

Bond they share.
Easy relationship...NO HONORIFICS! Does he ever say "Inoue? Keigo! Call me Ichigo! I will stop there...Tis long enough

Senna, Ichigo knew for only a few hours. (She wasn't even real. So Rukia being dead should no longer be a problem) Should he be paired with everyone he meets and rescues...If he gets to know them more than a few hours? Or speaks to them...Imagine the horror of Ichigo getting with the ghost of that child, he saved in the park. Because he risked his life to save him. I don't know about you...But I would be reduced to a pile of tears and never read Manga again!

Inoue, who knows everything that she wubs bout Kurosaki-kun...by-proxy. Has more of claim than Senna.

Besides if you think about it...

Senna was annoying mix of Rukia and Inoue. and way to immature for Ichigo.

For the record, you like who you want.. I just wanted to understand the how's and why's

*Dodges tomatoes. Douses with Holy water, lights a candle...Sprays disinfectant, and drops IchiRuki memorabilia for good measure*

i totallly agree. i found senna pretty irritiating though.. shes okay i guess.

but gin and rangiku's just the best ;D afterall he did hug her in the rolling star opening of the anime. and in episode 48. he chose not to start a fight with her, and when he left, she was the only one he said goodbye to. and sorry o.o... its so sad. but yay for them anyway ;D
Old 2007-11-28, 10:08   Link #697
Fran~
floating away...

IMHO: Gin is the classic mindf*cker's example... yes, maybe Matsumoto loves him but i think she also feels the same creepy sensation about him that Rukia felt.

Gin X Matsumoto only in another time and circumstances... i repeat again, IMHO.
Old 2007-11-28, 18:24   Link #698
WinterSerenade

Quote:
Why is Rukia's age always a negating factor? If that mattered...Most anime couples would not be together...

I.e Inuyasha & Kagome (over 500 year age difference)

Miyaka and Tamahome ( not only 500 year difference...dude wasn't even real)

So how come Rukia's Age is big...When Ichigo dies...It won't be a factor at all...
*sigh* I'm actually a Ichiruki fan myself so....here we go with the does age matter if you truly fall in love? In most anime cases the answer is no, stated clearly by the examples you have listed, but we have to remember that Bleach has very little romance within it so.....we can always keep dreaming :P
Old 2007-11-29, 03:33   Link #699
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSerenade View Post
*sigh* I'm actually a Ichiruki fan myself so....here we go with the does age matter if you truly fall in love? In most anime cases the answer is no, stated clearly by the examples you have listed, but we have to remember that Bleach has very little romance within it so.....we can always keep dreaming :P
Technically speaking, if Ichigo and Rukia got together wouldn't it be child abuse? I mean, a 100 plus woman with a 15 year old....?
Old 2007-11-29, 15:55   Link #700
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Technically speaking, if Ichigo and Rukia got together wouldn't it be child abuse? I mean, a 100 plus woman with a 15 year old....?
I don't think that's a problem since the time scale is different in Soul Society and in Karakura.

In Soul Society, I think Rukia is considered as old as a teenager or in her twenties (even though she's more than 100 in Karakura).

It's just a matter of reference frame