AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-31, 10:48   Link #1021
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
They panicked, they came in, they jobbed. Hah.
Surprised Murakami had two more bargain bin cheats but it didn't save him worth a bean.
I wonder if Van eating their souls will mean Rodcorte can't recycle the cheats? If Van starts nom-noming the cheat skills into his own skills that'd be quite funny - "thanks for the meal!"

I also wonder if Van will be able to use the current little break to get the anti-god job, assuming he's maxed out his current job.

Quote:
^He's given some other values in the comment section.
Like Van's automatic mana regen skill is like 0.001% per second of his total mana at level 1, which is still a lot.
Would be a useless skill to anyone without an absurd amount of mana, though.
That's a full recovery in a bit under 28 hours though. Which is quite nice for LV1 skill. Would be fine for other mages too unless it's rounded down to nearest MP.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-31, 15:32   Link #1022
Imagine Breaker

^Seems like he didn't absorbed Sylphid tho.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-01, 03:58   Link #1023
Areswarlord

hey do Jadal and Varbie call van there dad?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 04:02   Link #1024
s.a.w..

Does anyone have a more in depth idea on how jobs work? When one changes jobs do they keep the job’s benefits? Some of the benefits? None? Some jobs have special effects that aren’t included in skills, is that kept? Stat growth modifiers?
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-03, 21:11   Link #1025
bludvein

New chapter.

I felt sorry for Fitun here. He was an asshole, but at least he was straight in his motivations without being a hypocrite. Hajime was just a humiliating tack-on that ruined a good end. The fight itself wasn't very exciting though. It read like Vandal had the upper hand the entire time and was just restrained by the circumstances.

Now Arda's camp is in serious trouble. Even if the reincarnators have the guts(or brainwashing) to attack Van, it would only be sending food at this point. They can only send Heinz to clear that dungeon in hopes of waking Bellwood.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 01:32   Link #1026
cboy123
I was a stalker

Anybody have any idea when Volume 1, 2 and 3 were released? (will release for Volume 3)????
cboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-05, 07:22   Link #1027
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
New chapter.

I felt sorry for Fitun here. He was an asshole, but at least he was straight in his motivations without being a hypocrite. Hajime was just a humiliating tack-on that ruined a good end. The fight itself wasn't very exciting though. It read like Vandal had the upper hand the entire time and was just restrained by the circumstances.
It feels like Fitun did everything he reasonably could and still lost fairly badly. He was at least able to hurt Van, which is more than most have managed, but Van is just too OP.

Murakami and co were more disappointing. Their plan amounted to "we'll try some random stuff and if that fails then we'll suicide so Rodcorte can resurrect us before Van can destroy our souls". That's the best they could come up with after 2-3 years?

Van breaking peoples minds by eating a "snack" was rather funny though

Quote:
Now Arda's camp is in serious trouble. Even if the reincarnators have the guts(or brainwashing) to attack Van, it would only be sending food at this point. They can only send Heinz to clear that dungeon in hopes of waking Bellwood.
I wonder what info he'll actually get. Will they be able to analyse Fitun's tactics to see what worked and what didn't? Will Rodcorte share any info with Alda?

Anyway, Alda's side has been consistently pathetic. They consider Van to be like the Demon King but their actions are feeble in comparison. Fitun at least was properly motivated - if he'd been a bit less selfish and had teamed up with some similarly strong gods and they'd all gone to similar lengths then Van would likely have been in real trouble. It's probably too late for similar tactics, since Van is just too strong and growing too fast.

So yeah, something like resurrecting Bellwood seems like the only viable option.
Old 2018-02-05, 09:15   Link #1028
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
It feels like Fitun did everything he reasonably could and still lost fairly badly. He was at least able to hurt Van, which is more than most have managed, but Van is just too OP.

Murakami and co were more disappointing. Their plan amounted to "we'll try some random stuff and if that fails then we'll suicide so Rodcorte can resurrect us before Van can destroy our souls". That's the best they could come up with after 2-3 years?

Van breaking peoples minds by eating a "snack" was rather funny though

I wonder what info he'll actually get. Will they be able to analyse Fitun's tactics to see what worked and what didn't? Will Rodcorte share any info with Alda?

Anyway, Alda's side has been consistently pathetic. They consider Van to be like the Demon King but their actions are feeble in comparison. Fitun at least was properly motivated - if he'd been a bit less selfish and had teamed up with some similarly strong gods and they'd all gone to similar lengths then Van would likely have been in real trouble. It's probably too late for similar tactics, since Van is just too strong and growing too fast.

So yeah, something like resurrecting Bellwood seems like the only viable option.
That was pretty close to my thoughts too. Murakami struck me as motivated and smart, but honestly their "plan" was kind of pathetic. I thought they would have some kind of trump card or something given they have had a few years to plan things. Nope. They probably didn't even have the ability to beat some of Van's followers much less the man himself, so I don't know where their confidence came from. They seemed class B adventurer level at best, despite their "cheats".

There is also Rodocorte blundering around up with implanting Edgar with the demon king's soul fragment too. I bet it turns into full on resurrection with Van vs original demon king.
Old 2018-02-05, 10:32   Link #1029
cabman11

You forget B level is a superhuman monster that could probably survive a nuke
Old 2018-02-05, 23:45   Link #1030
darks

Anyone knows what happened to nineroad in the future chapters?
darks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 06:18   Link #1031
s.a.w..

How do they find out the effects of titles and such if it’s not obvious? Vandalieu has put a number of things in his status to the side because he didn’t understand it, but if this is the case how did he know the effects of the unique title Eclipse king? Allowing others to learn the normally non-existing sunlight resistance skill seems like it would take a while to notice without being told.
Old 2018-02-06, 08:05   Link #1032
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
That was pretty close to my thoughts too. Murakami struck me as motivated and smart, but honestly their "plan" was kind of pathetic. I thought they would have some kind of trump card or something given they have had a few years to plan things. Nope. They probably didn't even have the ability to beat some of Van's followers much less the man himself, so I don't know where their confidence came from. They seemed class B adventurer level at best, despite their "cheats".
Them joining in the fight to try to tilt it Fitun's way made a certain amount of sense... but I don't really get their motivations over all. Oh well.

Van sure has killed off a number of major enemies in this arc: one evil pure breed vampire, one evil vampire god, one yandere "good" god (Fitun), a bunch of stupid reincarnators and a bunch of heroic spirits from Alda's side.

Will this arc end with Van finally fulfilling his dream of becoming an adventurer? Heh. It looks like that at least the town lord will be certain that Van and Darcia are much stronger than they might appear. If he knows that Van wants to officially become an adventurer he might well do something to make that happen smoothly. The lord of the region also knows that Van has his sister so he might turn up at some point too.

I wonder how long it'll be until Randolph (the retired S-rank adventurer) meets Van. It probably won't be too long. It's looking unlikely that he'll be hostile to Van, but who knows.

Quote:
There is also Rodocorte blundering around up with implanting Edgar with the demon king's soul fragment too. I bet it turns into full on resurrection with Van vs original demon king.
I wonder if we'll get a "dumb and dumber" effect with Alda who decides to add his Demon King fragments to Edgar. Maybe they'll hope for a "fight poison with poison" type thing but with Van doing what he does that'll simply result in stronger poison...
Old 2018-02-08, 22:49   Link #1033
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
I wonder if we'll get a "dumb and dumber" effect with Alda who decides to add his Demon King fragments to Edgar. Maybe they'll hope for a "fight poison with poison" type thing but with Van doing what he does that'll simply result in stronger poison...
From your words I guess that Heinz and edgar still in alda realms ?
No sign of them ready to battle ?

Last I read was girls raped by minotaur. How much development from there until the latest ?
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 00:54   Link #1034
Imagine Breaker

^Birkyne and Hihiryushukaka rekt. Then from the recent chapters: Hajime/Fitun, Murakami, et al rekt.

Van's job changes: Dream Guider, Demon King, Demiurge, Whip Tongue Calamity, God Enemy(?)

Old 2018-02-11, 01:58   Link #1035
lexlexz

the new job is (arch enemy) right?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 02:46   Link #1036
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
^Birkyne and Hihiryushukaka rekt. Then from the recent chapters: Hajime/Fitun, Murakami, et al rekt.

Van's job changes: Dream Guider, Demon King, Demiurge, Whip Tongue Calamity, God Enemy(?)
Hmm, I'm guessing van would eventually obtain 'World Enemy' job
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 14:48   Link #1037
marlif

can someone give me Illustrations
marlif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-11, 16:09   Link #1038
Imagine Breaker

^^^Nah, he already got the Archenemy job before in the Scylla arc. His new jobs seems to be an upscale of it. The characters are 神敵.

Old 2018-02-12, 02:26   Link #1039
bludvein

New chapter.

That's a sinister bit of mud slinging they did there, but I like it. It's even somewhat true. How does it look like from a third party? A mother and son show up preaching for Vida and once they get popular they are attacked by one of Phytun's heroes with a piece of devil gear. Talk about jumping into a muddy river that can't come clean. The Arda reconciliation faction might collapse outright, especially since Heinz is missing.

For the new status, what can we say at this point? If Vandal is not the strongest yet, he's probably the most hard to kill. I get the feeling even if he was cut into tiny pieces he could put himself back together again with just his spirit. What do you do against that?

Last edited by bludvein; 2018-02-12 at 04:57.
Old 2018-02-12, 02:36   Link #1040
s.a.w..

Didn’t he mention being able to recover(or put himself back together if it makes a difference) even if he was chopped to pieces in under a minute when he faced Bellmond in Ternecia’s hideout?

Oh, and does anyone know how he would level a crafting job? Would he just level slowly through monster massacres, or did his soul reconstruction help fix this issue? What were the specifics of the soul reconstruction? I don’t think anyone went into detail.

Last edited by s.a.w..; 2018-02-12 at 06:26.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist