AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-10, 09:14   Link #22541
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

I think it was mentioned that only Maou-sama~ only came to her rescue on one of the SS although it was very short~! and it only mentioned Maou-sama shooting all the Guys in the head who dares Approach Shea-chan~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-10, 17:45   Link #22542
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Dammit' guys
Old 2018-10-10, 18:59   Link #22543
bakapervert
A pervert

Haha, if only Kaori's hope of alternate route will come true. I'd like to see that.
Old 2018-10-10, 20:53   Link #22544
borisdrakoni

^It was a rather hilarious fourth wall break. Shrodinger's Arifure, seeing hope for the Kaori route because the novel version hasn't finished publishing yet. A completely alternative world Arifureta series could be pretty entertaining, though. Personally, I'm expecting a magical girl spinoff series featuring Myuu to drop at some point. The key elements needed for a typical magical girl show are almost all there in the story already, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if something like that came out in a couple of years.

***Edit***
It's kind of funny how Shea constantly gets interrupted every time she tries to tell everyone that she's already married. The men have all decided to band together to persuade her to stay too. It's almost painful to watch knowing that they'll all die soon.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2018-10-13 at 10:49.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 05:42   Link #22545
Valky
Radioactive

It's getting boring with the cliches .. She can't spare 2 seconds to say she's already married but can talk about about anything else apparently .. Just like Endo was at Vatican Arc, huh. Honestly overused.
Old 2018-10-14, 05:49   Link #22546
RDNexus

The audience over there may find those as the right amount of funny...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 18:12   Link #22547
Tabeleta

^Dahlia-san kinda of figured it out, but she too won't find the opportunity to say something like: "Everyone, what's the chance of Shia-sama's family including not only parents and siblings, but maybe a husband or even children?"

But since the romcom curse it too strong, we all should just expect the usual scene of the she loves appearing and she running at him a smile and kissing him.

The question is if it's only Hajime going to pick her up or if some of the girls will come too. Those guys should pray that only will go, the chances of becoming a man-woman will be less.

PS: Is Dahlia-san still wearing a maid outfit?
Old 2018-10-14, 19:43   Link #22548
silenceblade

It is kind of weird. This spirit world is similar to Shia's world (human race, beastman race, demon race, and angel people). The demon race is always part of the cause of global crisis. In the end, will the spirit world's demon race there be removed to protect the world? The problem should be resolved by the people of that world as there is no "true enemy" there. I hope we get to see beastman there.

P.S. I didn't like how the main story's demon race didn't particle in the final battle and are the characters planning on sealing them for thousandth of years until the mad gods are forgotten? The reason between the battle with the mad gods seen forced too (wanting Yue for possession that is).
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-14, 19:53   Link #22549
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
It is kind of weird. This spirit world is similar to Shia's world (human race, beastman race, demon race, and angel people). The demon race is always part of the cause of global crisis. In the end, will the spirit world's demon race there be removed to protect the world? The problem should be resolved by the people of that world as there is no "true enemy" there. I hope we get to see beastman there.

P.S. I didn't like how the main story's demon race didn't particle in the final battle and are the characters planning on sealing them for thousandth of years until the mad gods are forgotten? The reason between the battle with the mad gods seen forced too (wanting Yue for possession that is).
what the point of Demon Race particpation when Apostles were running around in the thousands? and even if they did, they would probbally die in the first few minutes by Hajime's opening moves, so the Author just remove them entirely to avoid wasting space
and i dont think the reason is forced, it's quite common nowaday, you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
^Dahlia-san kinda of figured it out, but she too won't find the opportunity to say something like: "Everyone, what's the chance of Shia-sama's family including not only parents and siblings, but maybe a husband or even children?"

But since the romcom curse it too strong, we all should just expect the usual scene of the she loves appearing and she running at him a smile and kissing him.

The question is if it's only Hajime going to pick her up or if some of the girls will come too. Those guys should pray that only will go, the chances of becoming a man-woman will be less.

PS: Is Dahlia-san still wearing a maid outfit?
you can't become a Man-Woman when you are dead
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 18:42   Link #22550
silenceblade

I always been wondering this but magic user like Yue and Tio don't use artifact (they do use god crystal) while Hajime uses an unlimited amount of artifact.

Does that mean magic user are unable to use artifact to the same degree as warrior? On the other hand, Hajime who has transmutation and creation magic can use artifact at 120% their power?

His classmate uses artifact more than Shia since they are much weaker and Hajime can't use magi normally, but do Transmutation Master have a bonus when using artifacts?
Old 2018-10-15, 19:59   Link #22551
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
I always been wondering this but magic user like Yue and Tio don't use artifact (they do use god crystal) while Hajime uses an unlimited amount of artifact.

Does that mean magic user are unable to use artifact to the same degree as warrior? On the other hand, Hajime who has transmutation and creation magic can use artifact at 120% their power?

His classmate uses artifact more than Shia since they are much weaker and Hajime can't use magi normally, but do Transmutation Master have a bonus when using artifacts?
Yue and Tio usually don't use artifacts because they are uneccessary, their offensive power surpass most of Hajime's artifacts anyway
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-10-15, 20:12   Link #22552
shadowarc

I think the only "artifacts" the magic users mainly use are stuff like Cheatm@te, treasure warehouse and magic storage accessories. I would think, considering Hajime Quality, that they probably also have stuff that supplements their abilities like that whip Tio used, they just rarely fight foes that require all that. For all we know he could've invented transforming mahou shoujo staffs/wands for them which they rejected (for obvious reasons).
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 21:48   Link #22553
Saihate

^^I disagree. They simply don't have the skills and training Hajime has using artifacts so they can't use them to their full potential. Can you imagine them being able to control the amount of artifacts Hajime could control simultaneously at the end of the main story? Shizuku could control 20 semi-autonomous swords at most at that time.
It's more efficient that they stick mostly to magic, especially in Yue's case since she can construct Magic circles mentally and doesn't need an incantation. Tio uses the whip artifact Hajime made for her for AoG magic though.
Saihate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 08:20   Link #22554
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saihate View Post
^^I disagree. They simply don't have the skills and training Hajime has using artifacts so they can't use them to their full potential. Can you imagine them being able to control the amount of artifacts Hajime could control simultaneously at the end of the main story? Shizuku could control 20 semi-autonomous swords at most at that time.
It's more efficient that they stick mostly to magic, especially in Yue's case since she can construct Magic circles mentally and doesn't need an incantation. Tio uses the whip artifact Hajime made for her for AoG magic though.
The funny thing is that way back when Shizuku joined Hajime's party (harem) I though well she's strong but nowhere near the other girls, like Kaori when she first entered the party in volume 04 but now look at her! Before you could bilnk you are already a buch of crimson ribons.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 08:24   Link #22555
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
The funny thing is that way back when Shizuku joined Hajime's party (harem) I though well she's strong but nowhere near the other girls, like Kaori when she first entered the party in volume 04 but now look at her! Before you could bilnk you are already a buch of crimson ribons.
one of the benefits of becoming Hajime's women and surbodinates: he helps you to became as OP as him
heck, even current Shizu and Ryoutaro are stronger than the hero(lol) Kouki
Old 2018-10-16, 08:44   Link #22556
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Maybe not necessarily. After his power up in the Sinclair kingdom arc, it's hard telling what Kouki's current level is at. The hidden trait of the Hero(lol) job class basically guarantees an unearned boost in strength whenever the plot calls for it.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 13:49   Link #22557
silenceblade

What are the standard states of the character anyway? I will assume that the character states are around the same as characters' states from chapter 121.

I read the Arifureta Zero series and would like a comparison of strength. Excluding the effect of God of Age magic, Atavists (direct magic user) like Yue and Shia have a approximate base strength of 200 and magic 6000. Should I assume that the Liberators (also Atavists) have states similar to them? If that is the case it is clear that it is impossible for them to challenge the gods as the power level is too different. Apostle with 12000 base states can't be defeated without God Magic.

The second highest strength in that Tortus would be high ranking individuals like Yue's uncle and demon race general Freed. They are individuals who acquired god magic.

The third would go to the Japanese with base states of 1000.

Hajime is a special case as he ate magic stone to alter his body and is in his own category.
Old 2018-10-16, 19:56   Link #22558
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
What are the standard states of the character anyway? I will assume that the character states are around the same as characters' states from chapter 121.
nope, the ones that were a part of AoG dungeon explorers and Holy Precinct storming team like Shizuku, Shizu and Ryoutarou should have much higher base stats than other

Quote:
I read the Arifureta Zero series and would like a comparison of strength. Excluding the effect of God of Age magic, Atavists (direct magic user) like Yue and Shia have a approximate base strength of 200 and magic 6000. Should I assume that the Liberators (also Atavists) have states similar to them? If that is the case it is clear that it is impossible for them to challenge the gods as the power level is too different. Apostle with 12000 base states can't be defeated without God Magic.
no, the human Liberators(like Orcus or Miledi,...) should have lower initial strength stats due to racial strait(that may increase later on though)
Quote:
The second highest strength in that Tortus would be high ranking individuals like Yue's uncle and demon race general Freed. They are individuals who acquired god magic.
not neccessary, we don't know much about Yue's uncle and most of Freed strength come from his beast so it's a little hard to judge his strength

Quote:
Hajime is a special case as he ate magic stone to alter his body and is in his own category.
no, just monster meats are enough, he doesn't need to eat magic stone
Old 2018-10-16, 21:19   Link #22559
silenceblade

If we go in details it will be too annoying.

Basically, I wanted to discuss about the standards of strength (especially the liberators).
Old 2018-10-17, 07:33   Link #22560
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
one of the benefits of becoming Hajime's women and surbodinates: he helps you to became as OP as him
Hell, at this point I woundn´t even dare going against Aiko and she´s the weakest of the wives in terms of battle power and that´s open to debate!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel