AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2020-12-22, 10:57   Link #21
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Season 2 to air in April (Spring) 2021

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-2021-premiere
It's nice to see Diablo and the girls again (including Shar's boobs and Rem's butt) .

Looks like also have a lot of new girls joining the fun .

Sun-tanning naked? Go right ahead, ladies .
Old 2020-12-26, 19:04   Link #22
Liddo-kun
is this so?

looking forward to this.
Old 2020-12-31, 17:55   Link #23
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I'm definitely going to enjoy having this show back.

The trailer was good, but the best part was having a season confirmed. Honestly looking forward to seeing all of Rem, Diablo, and Shera again. Should be interesting to see what they get up to this time around.
Old 2021-03-30, 12:06   Link #24
AP24

Itís going to air soon, in the mean time enjoy this.

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Her naked skin should be forbidden for anyone to see
Old 2021-03-30, 12:36   Link #25
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Itís going to air soon, in the mean time enjoy this.

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Her naked skin should be forbidden for anyone to see
Gorgeous new girl is gorgeous .
Old 2021-04-08, 14:33   Link #26
Frontier

What better way to open up season 2 than with an introduction to our new Heroine, complete with a lovely set of thighs and boobs? They even threw in some tentacle rape to rip her clothes off and better display everything .

I'm glad Tria didn't actually die. It's never a good idea to kill off a potential best girl within five seconds of her introduction .

The new Opening is pretty fun and upbeat, showing our trio with their new part and on a new adventure with the old and new characters shown off, along with Diablo possibly getting lucky (?) and the fight against the church .

I missed Shera's Shera's, Rem's cute butt, and Shera being all for sunbathing naked .

I never thought Kazuyuki Okitsu could get so effeminate, but there you go .

Move over naked apron, here comes naked cape! And Diablo wasted no time unconsciously groping Lumachina's boob at the first opportunity .

When you ask for God and instead get a Demon Lord...who you then assume is God. And because you've sworn your body and soul to God as a head priest, that makes it super convenient to go for the "he saw my naked body, now I need to marry him" excuse. Of course now she has to wrangle with the pecking order of the Harem because Rem and Shera come first, even if they can't decide which one is number one .

So it's your classic "heroes vs corrupt church" story that is so common in RPG's, because Lumachina stumbled onto how corrupt the church is and now they want her dead .

Figures Klem wouldn't work well with Lumachina being a priest, so they'll have to leave her and Edelgard behind with the rest of the supporting cast while they meet new characters in this adventure. Hopefully we'll see everybody again by the end of the season .

Klem upgraded Shera's bow, so hopefully we'll see her more involved in the action this season .
Old 2021-04-08, 15:41   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
We are right back to things here! Was pretty impressed they started out with something a bit darker with Tria's near death. Honestly I figured she was dead. But I suppose when looking at the scene again it makes sense. There was a decent amount of blood, but not quite to the level of being ripped apart.

The show is doing its thing as always with mixing things together like that kind of near death experience with some up front fanservice. No holding back in just having the new girl's clothes getting ripped apart. I think it's fine here since heavy fanservice is just part of the fabric of what makes this show what it is.

Right to it in that sense in establishing Shera and Rem's assets. Shera's got the bounce and Rem has her rear/tail/thigh combo going for her. No shame on either side in that respect.

Lumachina is quite the individual. Not sure what to make of her since she clearly does have quite the supply of holy power...but no real means of utilizing it. Got the tools, but no clue what to do besides pray. Certainly a good thing Diablo stepped in the whole episode, but also at the end since this girl is basically useless. Edelgard could have killed her in the blink of an eye. Maybe she'll learn how to actually tap into the power she appears to have.

Good that she's got strong morals, but she's a dangerous person in that she doesn't have the means to support her morals or avoid danger. My condolences to Tria regardless of her having survived the episode. Not easy to protect someone like that.

Good for Shera getting a power-up in terms of weaponry. A bit surprised Rem was left as she is, but I suppose she was already a step ahead of Shera anyways so this just evens things up a bit. Although could absolutely pass a more powerful summon to her to help out a bit.

Tags
harem