AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2022-05-10, 15:14   Link #34901
AC-Phoenix
Detective

The explanation that that Marie is just her own Dragon Witch... As if, it's the Marie Antoinette as history actually has her, while the one we get is a more naive one.
P.S.: Dark Marie would have been such a better choice for FGo in general... Especially before Semi came out.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-05-10 at 15:25.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-10, 17:05   Link #34902
Void

Dark Marie isn't even an alter self of Marie. She's actually a manifestation of the evil spirits inside Erice that took the physical form of the worst aspects of the queen of France.

That would put her squarely in the Pretender class. Would explain why Dark Marie's not yet playable.

Alters are more twisted selves of a person, but say, they retain their same features. Dark Marie on the other hand has got something our Marie lacks in that department: two BIG things.

Last edited by Void; 2022-05-10 at 17:30.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-10, 17:05   Link #34903
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The explanation that that Marie is just her own Dragon Witch... As if, it's the Marie Antoinette as history actually has her, while the one we get is a more naive one.
P.S.: Dark Marie would have been such a better choice for FGo in general... Especially before Semi came out.
Not really, the actual FGO Marie is based on a change in IRL perception of Marie Antoinette. Namely that the general perception of her before was largely based on propaganda to lend the Revolution more legitimacy.

Granted, actual FGO Marie is significantly prettier up compared to what she probably was IRL even taking that into account....but that's acknowledged in universe as well.
Old 2022-05-10, 17:08   Link #34904
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Dark Marie isn't even an alter self of Marie. She's more like an amalgamation of Erice's curse that took the physical form of the worst aspects of the queen of France.

That would put her squarely in the Pretender class. Would explain why Dark Marie's not yet playable.

Alters are more twisted selves of a person, but say, they retain their same features. Dark Marie on the other hand has got something our Marie lacks in that department: two BIG things.
I mean, that's what Jeanne Alter was as well. She was never actually part of Jeanne, Gilles just made her up.

Also Marie implies that's what she actually looks like as an older woman, it's just her current form is from her younger years.
Old 2022-05-10, 17:18   Link #34905
Void

Kinda reminds me of Penthesilea. Like Marie, the Throne summoned her in her teenage years, and is heavily implied her older self is such a beauty, which lead to Achilles screwing things up spectacularly.
Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-10, 17:39   Link #34906
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
Kinda reminds me of Penthesilea. Like Marie, the Throne summoned her in her teenage years, and is heavily implied her older self is such a beauty, which lead to Achilles screwing things up spectacularly.
What's funny (or tragic) about Penth is that her older self is actually supposed to be more powerful iirc. But since it was the version of her that Achilles said "the bad thing" to, she rejects it and thus she's stuck in a weaker form than the one he defeated (rather easily at that)
Old 2022-05-11, 05:56   Link #34907
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

25M DL Campaign. Free 4 star CE and free 4 star Servant. Bait gacha is Castoria with the Fairy Knights and Percival. And other Servants like Cleo, Jacques will be on rotation too.
Also new feature. You can store your extra AP into a new blue apple. The apple will give the same amount that you stored. So before sleeping you can just convert your AP into apples instead of using them.

LB6.5 on June. Michael/Constantine as the face of the chapter. Silhouettes show 6 new Servants including Constantine, one is Roland and the other is probably Charlemagne.

Gonna go with either Zenobia or Dobrynya for my free 4 star.

And I'm still just at 20k points at the event. Barely touched it at all. I'm just not into it. I'll just speedrun it this weekend.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-11, 11:53   Link #34908
Rizare

Planning to go for Caenis for free SR ticket and for CE, I picked up the Sakura CE that gives starting NP since it's no longer part of the gacha and I needed one more to mlb.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-11, 18:57   Link #34909
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Either Haephaistion or THICC Gawain.
Old 2022-05-12, 00:30   Link #34910
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Dark Marie: "Of course I was the werewolf, so what." called it xD

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2022-05-13, 10:58   Link #34911
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I think I'm gonna go for Hephaestion for my free 4 star. She look like an Ara Ara waifu. Oh and a single target Pretender.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-18, 07:34   Link #34912
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Took me 12 tickets and 36 quartz to get the Ikemen Emperor
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2022-05-22, 12:07   Link #34913
InfinityDragonGod

Are you guys aware that the NA server is getting the Servant Coin update tomorrow?
Along with the QP cap to 2 billion?
Old 2022-05-22, 15:52   Link #34914
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityDragonGod View Post
Are you guys aware that the NA server is getting the Servant Coin update tomorrow?
Along with the QP cap to 2 billion?
NA Arash ARISES FASTER!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-23, 09:37   Link #34915
XFire
150% done

Wait, so what is the criteria for getting Servant coins again? Because my Bond 11 NP5 Jalter only got 80.
Old 2022-05-23, 21:00   Link #34916
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

There's a bug it seems. The coins weren't distributed properly.
Old 2022-05-25, 14:47   Link #34917
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
There's a bug it seems. The coins weren't distributed properly.
That's good, because there was a new app version today, but I didn't get any more Servant coins...
E: Got a few more now but my

Can someone please tell me if 115 is the correct number for a lv 90, Bond 5 NP 1 Jalter? Also mash only gets 60?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2022-05-26 at 07:59.
Old 2022-06-01, 07:10   Link #34918
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

LB6.5 in 20 minutes. Gacha is 5 star Saber Charlemagne, 4 star Saber Roland and 4 star Berserker Kriemhild.
New event late June will need LB3 clear. Road to 7 LB3 on June 22.
Old 2022-06-01, 08:41   Link #34919
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Damn. Kriemhield looks good and has Koga Aoi as VA. To bad I got stuck with final boss fight of LB6 and will have no time to play in the nearest couple of days.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-01, 09:25   Link #34920
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

This is the closest thing to a crossover with Uma Musume

Yes, this is Don Quixote and his mount Rocinante.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon