AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2022-04-29, 11:31   Link #81
Blaat

"Allow me to explain. These two are busted!"

Thanks narrator.
Old 2022-04-29, 13:39   Link #82
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Oh, look! The dreaded love-triangle was (mostly) solved within an episode! And it ended rather well. Nice.

Also, how many times does Culverin Bear need to change his cannons' settings? Once each episode?
Old 2022-04-29, 14:51   Link #83
Lex79

Quote:
Of course it really does bring up the latest repeat of "why is Desumi on that side?" Even if the evil side here isn't super evil...there still doesn't seem to be much reason to side with that organization.
I'm curious about that...I won't be surprised if the answer turns out to be something simple as "the pay is good".

Anyway, poor Pink. She has to give up on her love, the person she lost to is one of the enemies, and she can't even bring herself to hate her because outside of being member of an evil organization she's a nice girl. At least now she has muscle training to keep her mind busy.
Old 2022-04-29, 14:55   Link #84
Alchemist007
*Author

Good finally someone found them out.
Old 2022-04-29, 15:06   Link #85
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
I'm curious about that...I won't be surprised if the answer turns out to be something simple as "the pay is good".

Anyway, poor Pink. She has to give up on her love, the person she lost to is one of the enemies, and she can't even bring herself to hate her because outside of being member of an evil organization she's a nice girl. At least now she has muscle training to keep her mind busy.
The amount of times Culverin Bear gets pummeled, they must have good health care .

Actually I'm kind of wondering what it takes for the other generals to come out since it seems to be Culverin Bear all the time. Desumi just goes out with him to see Fudo .
Old 2022-04-29, 18:28   Link #86
stray
Classic Tsundere

Desumi's power level seems way too high for a bumbling villainous organization. Or maybe its just the power of love...
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-29, 19:16   Link #87
Magewolf

A: How are they in high school? I assumed that Desumi and Fudo were in their early to mid twenties based on appearance.

B: What is Desumi wearing to look so flat in her uniform? We have seen her in causal cloths before so we know it's not because of a padded costume or anything.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-29, 19:23   Link #88
Decel

Great episode, loved that narrator bit, totally tongue-in-cheek!

I do wish the rest of the princess series would get involved though. Pink is a nice start, but it better ramp up fast, since we're already a third in.
Old 2022-04-29, 19:27   Link #89
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Of course it really does bring up the latest repeat of "why is Desumi on that side?" Even if the evil side here isn't super evil...there still doesn't seem to be much reason to side with that organization.
Just wait and see .

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-29, 19:41   Link #90
Decel

One thing I doubt anyone would argue against: her evil uniform is an order of magnitude better than whatever mono-color the Gelato team would be able to pick up for her.
Old 2022-04-29, 22:17   Link #91
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Desumi's power level seems way too high for a bumbling villainous organization. Or maybe its just the power of love...
It seemed like she was the toughest opponent the team had been fighting up to this point and Fudo's equal in strength .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
A: How are they in high school? I assumed that Desumi and Fudo were in their early to mid twenties based on appearance.
Fudo seemed kind of older but Desumi always struck me as being a high school girl, especially in terms of personality/experience. But I guess it's because they both have very well-developed physiques .
Quote:
B: What is Desumi wearing to look so flat in her uniform? We have seen her in causal cloths before so we know it's not because of a padded costume or anything.
The heavy duty bra ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
Great episode, loved that narrator bit, totally tongue-in-cheek!

I do wish the rest of the princess series would get involved though. Pink is a nice start, but it better ramp up fast, since we're already a third in.
Culverin Bear gets beat up so much that I'm surprised the other Princesses don't step in. It's not like Desumi is doing a good job backing him up .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel View Post
One thing I doubt anyone would argue against: her evil uniform is an order of magnitude better than whatever mono-color the Gelato team would be able to pick up for her.
Well, they don't have a Black...actually, I guess they could eventually do the "6th Ranger" slot to shake things up eventually .
Old 2022-04-30, 01:25   Link #92
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

That awkward moment when a love triangle solved with respect for both sides, in single episode, of a sentai parody anime.

I'm not surprised Desumi is a teenager as her Instagram, as mentioned by Fudo, is including nail polish, cute foods and fashion. Fudo though, looking at his physical appearance, hobbies and house on previous episode you would think he's at least 20.

Old 2022-04-30, 03:11   Link #93
Huh...?

Quote:
They don't really look that old though.
The only reason why Fudo looks old is because of his buffed body, while the reason you probably considered Desumi as a non-High School girl is because she works in a Evil Organization (compared to Yellow, Desumi looks quite younger, and Fudo calls Yellow as Senpai).
Both Fudo & Desumi are most likely Final year High School students (aka., 17-18) who are going to graduate.
Quote:
Sports Bra or B-Holder, maybe?

While when she is Reaper Princess, her cloths are arranged in a way which pushes her breasts up (like those Japanese Models in magazine) to make them pop-out, as you know women/girls in Evil team have prominent breasts and cleavage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Fudo though, looking at his physical appearance, hobbies and house on previous episode you would think he's at least 20.

There are teenager who are into bodybuilding.
Heck i have seen a really buffed Kid around 7-8 years old, because he liked bodybuilding and started doing it quite young.

And, a High Schooler having a buffed body & physical appearance making them look more older isn't the first time in a Anime Series.

Heck, just check the new character "Katai" in Komi Season 2. He looks buff as heck and has a delinquent appearance but he is a High Schooler.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-04-30 at 05:17.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-30, 04:23   Link #94
Lex79

I've learned since Saint Seiya to never be surprised if anime characters are much younger than they look.
Quote:
Culverin Bear gets beat up so much that I'm surprised the other Princesses don't step in. It's not like Desumi is doing a good job backing him up .
They probably prefer laughing at him for his failures than help. They are supposed to be evil, after all.
Old 2022-04-30, 06:16   Link #95
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
There are teenager who are into bodybuilding.
Heck i have seen a really buffed Kid around 7-8 years old, because he liked bodybuilding and started doing it quite young.

And, a High Schooler having a buffed body & physical appearance making them look more older isn't the first time in a Anime Series.

Heck, just check the new character "Katai" in Komi Season 2. He looks buff as heck and has a delinquent appearance but he is a High Schooler.
Its the height that put me on doubt.

I knew some of teenagers nowadays are into body building as hobby, but in my place those with Fudo height (180+) are rare. Usually those with such height is because they focused on basketball, no bodybuilding mentioned.

It doesn't help that last episode implied being Gelato is a job with nice payment. So I assume he's at least 20 instead of another case of Jotaro and Josuke. LOL.

Old 2022-04-30, 07:40   Link #96
stray
Classic Tsundere

Quote:
Honestly I'm more shocked nowadays when a character isn't in high school... though this is an unusual season. I wasn't sure about Eiko until she drank and Yor Briar is a shocking 27.

Anyway its anime, so I'm unfazed by high school students having grown up jobs and living alone.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-30, 09:18   Link #97
Frontier

I guess I didn't expect Desumi to be in high school since she lives in a dorm with the other female Gekko members and usually dorms imply an equivalency to high school/college.
Old 2022-04-30, 13:23   Link #98
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I also thought they were early to mid-20s. In part because of the company dorm. I also worried at first that only Desumi was a high schooler, which would have put Fudo in the creep section.

This is looking less and less like fraternization with an enemy in wartime, and more like slacking off during after-school part-time job. Which, while not commendable, is really not in the same category.

It was a bit of a roller coaster. At first I'd worried that the photo was timestamped, and had revealed that Fudo and Desumi were having fun while everyone was fighting with their lives on the line(?), or at least while they were on the clock. Then Pink convinced herself it was nothing. Then she found out after all.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2022-04-30 at 17:29.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-30, 17:19   Link #99
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I also thought they were early to mid-20s. In part because of the company dorm. I also worried at first that only Desumi was a high schooler, which would have put Fudo in the creep section.

This is looking less and less like fraternization with an enemy in wartime, and more like slacking off during after-school part-time job. Which, while not commendable, is really not in the same category.

It was a bit of a roller coaster. At first I'd worried that the photo was timestamped, and had revealed that Fudo and Desumi were having fun while everyone fighting with their lives on the line(?), or at least while they were on the clock. Then Pink convinced herself it was nothing. Then she found out after all.
It feels like part of the reason Gekko is always losing is because Desumi isn't even trying anymore because she's too busy flirting with Fudo .
Old 2022-04-30, 17:32   Link #100
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
It feels like part of the reason Gekko is always losing is because Desumi isn't even trying anymore because she's too busy flirting with Fudo .
I'd say the reason is that they don't concentrate their forces. The Reaper Princess ties up the leader of Gelato 5, which is ok, but then the bear and the mooks have to take care of the other 4, which they can't do. They can't even deal with 2. Get the other princesses out there at the same time, and you might get some results.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote