AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2010-10-07, 02:44   Link #421
Divini
Senpai!

That scene where Kyosuke played the eroge was probably the best anime transition this episode.

Probably because it felt like the real eroge on your screen, startup, loading a save file, and sound effects. It just made me laugh.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 04:21   Link #422
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so its about an otaku little sister who tries to introduce her brother into the world of otakus after her secret was revealed & at the same time she has a little sister fetish?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 04:48   Link #423
CWW
Lurker

Kind of like Genshiken! Just replace Kujibiki Unbalance with Stardust Witch Meruru!
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 04:58   Link #424
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
so its about an otaku little sister who tries to introduce her brother into the world of otakus after her secret was revealed & at the same time she has a little sister fetish?
Yes. That describes the premise quite succinctly.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 07:30   Link #425
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Cos it's such an awesome song
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 12:48   Link #426
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
...on the other hand, I loved Manami :3; and loved her very few seconds on screen. I think she might become my favorite character in the anime as well, since I loved her character in both the light novel and Drama CD. she reminds me a bit Aoba Tsugumi; and she has a particular charm for being your "very normal" childhood friend. Manami :3...
As you probably know, Manami is played by Satou Satomi (Ritsu in K-On, Rimu in Kiruminzoo, Aria in Seitokai Yakuindomo):

I thought she did a good job, too. She used her "four seconds" very well, sketching in a character who was both normal and individual at the same time.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 13:18   Link #427
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
As you probably know, Manami is played by Satou Satomi (Ritsu in K-On, Rimu in Kiruminzoo, Aria in Seitokai Yakuindomo):

I thought she did a good job, too. She used her "four seconds" very well, sketching in a character who was both normal and individual at the same time.
That is a big departure from her recent role where she would play the "Genki Girl". However, she stills sounds nice as a "normal" airhead.

Actually noticed that recently studios like to tag Toyosaki Aki, Hikasa Yoko and Kotobuki Minako together, often in pairs or such, and starting with Seikon no Qwaser. Maybe K-ON's popularity really made the studios do a VA rush for the more mellow voiced girls.

Ayanyan makes a potential tsundere loli anyway - another of Kugi's successor.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 13:44   Link #428
detective392

Dos anyone know where I can get this show subbed? I can't find it on the main page or on the list of shows.
detective392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 14:07   Link #429
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by detective392 View Post
Dos anyone know where I can get this show subbed? I can't find it on the main page or on the list of shows.
I believe that's because ANN is streaming it. Though if you want a fansub there are always... other sources...
Old 2010-10-07, 14:12   Link #430
detective392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
I believe that's because ANN is streaming it. Though if you want a fansub there are always... other sources...
Thanks wasn't sure if that was the reason or not.
Old 2010-10-07, 15:06   Link #431
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

This and The World God Only Knows fills in the void left by K-on nicely (for me, anyway), especially this show. I don't see many K-on avatars in this thread though...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 15:20   Link #432
detective392

I really enjoyed the first episode and loved the end with him playing the ergo game in front of his sister . Reminds me of Genshiken a little which is good as that's my favorite series.
Old 2010-10-07, 15:57   Link #433
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
That scene where Kyosuke played the eroge was probably the best anime transition this episode.

Probably because it felt like the real eroge on your screen, startup, loading a save file, and sound effects. It just made me laugh.
Note to self never let Kyosuke play the eroge he will literally choose the wrong choices and make little girls sad o.o...
Old 2010-10-07, 18:14   Link #434
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Note to self never let Kyosuke play the eroge he will literally choose the wrong choices and make little girls sad o.o...
probably because of his experience with kirino that makes him like that
Old 2010-10-07, 18:49   Link #435
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
probably because of his experience with kirino that makes him like that
Exactly but you can always wonder if the game will make him change all this.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 18:58   Link #436
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Exactly but you can always wonder if the game will make him change all this.
into an outstanding siscon that cant show his face in public eye ever again? why the hell not?!
Old 2010-10-07, 23:16   Link #437
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I think the issue is more that Kirino has a public face that everyone loves but her true self is somewhat whispered about/ignored by those close to her, or even fully hidden. The complete person Kirino wants to be at the moment isn't possible. Someone with similar interests but isn't a complete nutter is something I think she craves as well as some long overdue affection from her brother.
Old 2010-10-08, 01:34   Link #438
Green²
It's bacon!

She's lending him her laptop.

This can't be good.

Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 02:57   Link #439
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green² View Post
She's lending him her laptop.

This can't be good.

If she has a laptop in the first place and he does not it only means she is much more rich than him.....why did not his parents buy him one..I wonder. Oh well.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 03:21   Link #440
Clarste
Human

A) She's a really successful model. She's very rich compared to him for good reason. B) I don't think he cares that much so even if he had money buying a laptop wouldn't be a priority for him.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen