AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-11-10, 19:03   Link #361
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
The Kami Kami no Mi. You become God. GG.
Didn't really help much in Dragon Ball though. Multiple times to be precise.
Old 2013-11-21, 23:50   Link #362
BPD Renegade

Pardon my Japanese if this is incorrect, but Toki Toki no Mi. There just aren't enough hours in the day...
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 17:37   Link #363
Zenex
Banned

if i could a fruit with unlimited regen like wolverine but if that is to op my top choices would be

the explosion fruit from alabasta - the ability to make explosions come from any part of my body and charge object like gambit.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 18:17   Link #364
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Just eternal youth, or to be more precise, an eternally healthy body, would be all I wanted. This would also include the fact that I wouldn't be able to get hurt by anything or anyone. Also, I wouldn't need to eat or drink, since my body would be in good health either way. Life would be so much easier. I could also jump from skyscrapers without any harm (which is a recurring dream I used to have, lol) and dive into the deepest depths of the ocean. Hell, I could even explore space, if I had seen everything on earth, and drift through it long enough to encounter other intelligent life. It would be awesome. Somebody invent devil fruits, please. :O

Edit: This reminds me, we definitely need a sequel or prequel to Lost Odyssey. There is so much more about Kaim, that's yet untold.
Old 2013-12-17, 21:07   Link #365
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Just eternal youth, or to be more precise, an eternally healthy body, would be all I wanted. This would also include the fact that I wouldn't be able to get hurt by anything or anyone. Also, I wouldn't need to eat or drink, since my body would be in good health either way. Life would be so much easier. I could also jump from skyscrapers without any harm (which is a recurring dream I used to have, lol) and dive into the deepest depths of the ocean. Hell, I could even explore space, if I had seen everything on earth, and drift through it long enough to encounter other intelligent life. It would be awesome. Somebody invent devil fruits, please. :O
There are risks though. You'd be screwed if someone buried you alive. The horror!

Also people could still theoretically kill you by forcing you to eat another devil fruit.

OK, I admit that was very pessimistic
Old 2013-12-18, 22:15   Link #366
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

Spits out seeds of devil trees.
Old 2013-12-18, 22:38   Link #367
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Dragon Knight form
Old 2015-01-09, 19:12   Link #368
assmdxd

that made me harim king kiishshshshshshsh

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-10, 03:23   Link #369
Mister Twit

Since I can't think of anything I want I'll just make up the most useless DF powers I can think of. So here's one for each type:

Stikku stikku no mi - Paramecia type, allows you to create a stick anywhere you want. Also allows you to drive a stick shift better than automatic transmission. Does not allow you to stick to things.

Wan wan no mi - Zoan type, but instead of changing your whole body it just changes your vocal chords into a dog's and allows you to talk to dogs. Does not allow you to understand what dogs say, though. Also gives you bad breath.

Nomi nomi no mi - Logia type, allows you to create a tasty beverage out of thin air. Your body is also a tasty beverage.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 10:53   Link #370
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

i want one of this :
1. suke-suke no mi : you know the reason friend
2. hana-hana no mi : you also know the reason
3. charmeleon type zoan : well, the reason was same with the others

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 16:13   Link #371
Trafalgar D. Law
Yonko

Hmm
Ope ope no mi because Law has such a badass power. Imagine: ROOM, countershock!!
Hie hie no mi: Logia is The sh**! I really like how ao kiji rides on the seas like that was super normal. Also Ice is an element I like.
Maybe hito hito no mi because it must be wonderful to be able to talk to animals. But since I'm already a human..

Busoshoku Haki 武装色の覇気

Haoshoku Haki 覇王色の覇気
Trafalgar D. Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 22:58   Link #372
itachi-san314

Useful list of all devil fruits

Personally, I'd go with light like Kizaru. He got downplayed at Marineford for some reason, but he could have beat everyone not powerful in haki instantaneously. Only the plot prevented him from doing so.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 21:28   Link #373
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Useful list of all devil fruits

Personally, I'd go with light like Kizaru. He got downplayed at Marineford for some reason, but he could have beat everyone not powerful in haki instantaneously. Only the plot prevented him from doing so.
yeah, with pika-pika no mi power you wouldn't need to ride anything. you could move with speed of light. you could one hit kill a grunt, destroying ISIS/Al-Qaeda main camp.

man, i also need this power to go from my home to campus (30 km) everyday, for saving. <--- what a waste of potential

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote