AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-02, 10:54   Link #21
MobiuS

Jiraya = teh lame.

Deidara vs. Orochimaru would make a nice dance. Or Kabuto vs. Oro.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 12:03   Link #22
jzmagic
flargansbog

i really cant wait for itachi vs sasuke so itachi can put him back in his place.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 13:05   Link #23
Junni
Flip Flap

gai vs kakashi

since they are rivals and very strong wanna know who's better
Junni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 16:32   Link #24
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

also i'd like to see the fully animated (without the crappy animators stealing animation from other anime's (like that cowboy bebop naruto vs neji fight thingy)) uncut Yondaime vs. Kyuubi fight. (along with the battle pre yondaime getting there)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-02, 16:52   Link #25
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
uncut Yondaime vs. Kyuubi fight. (along with the battle pre yondaime getting there)
I saw that already not to shabby, Yondaime was in Konoha local strip club doing some Tequila Body Shots; Sandaime himself could not go to take Yondaime out of that club (obviously Sandaime had a very big Unpaid tab) So he sent the Uchiha police force to take him out.

Yondaime was too drunk to know that he was going to fight Kyuby, that’s why he said: “Kyuby? I killed a lot of those in the last great war..rihgt One eye freak Kakahsi?”
Old 2006-08-02, 18:06   Link #26
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

1. Kabuto Vs Orochimaru
2. Itachi Vs Akatsuki Leader (I sense we are going to find out there is much more to the Uchiha massacure and the Uchiha secret meetings that is going on)
3. Sasuke at his absolute strongest Vs Tsunade or Jiraiya or MS Kakashi (Want it to the death)
Old 2006-08-03, 10:22   Link #27
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
1. Kabuto Vs Orochimaru
2. Itachi Vs Akatsuki Leader (I sense we are going to find out there is much more to the Uchiha massacure and the Uchiha secret meetings that is going on)
3. Sasuke at his absolute strongest Vs Tsunade or Jiraiya or MS Kakashi (Want it to the death)
1.) Excellent Suggestion.

2.) Leader FTW. I would love to see a Sharingan noob lose for once ...

3.) Why? You want Sasgay to die? I hate him, but not THAT much ..
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 12:42   Link #28
tkdtiger

I want to see Tobi in action..I think Tobi is prob. going to be a strong character and I think it would be interesting to see what moves he has. He also seems to have a sense of humor. He seems very similar to Naruto haha
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 21:28   Link #29
frok
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frok
Red face

My number one dream match is Kakashi VS Orochimaru
frok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 21:52   Link #30
cheese4u
da big boss

I want to see Itachi versus Kabuto, because I think Itachi is the only person who can put that little a**hole in his place.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 03:42   Link #31
aceofhertz

Fights I'd like to See

Sasuke vs. Itachi - No reason more than to see more Itachi action.

Kabuto vs. Kakashi - I think this one's going to eventually happen. When the Sound attacked the Leaf, it was left unfinished with these two.

Choji vs. Akatsuki Leader

Naruto vs. Sasuke after Naruto has completed his training

Orochimaru vs. Itachi - Yes, more Itachi.

and last but not least.

Tobi vs. Kakashi - Only... and I mean only if Tobi turns out to be who everyone thinks he is.

Oh...

The Akatsuki Leader is Temari
aceofhertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 04:48   Link #32
neoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Jiraya = teh lame.
Jiraiya is the best <3
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 11:21   Link #33
frok
Banned

Send a message via MSN to frok
Talking

Other dream fights would be Itachi VS Sasuke or Itachi VS Gaara, also Tsunade VS Anko, and Sakura VS Ino with Naruto and Shikamaru in their corners LOL.
frok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 18:46   Link #34
Blood_Soaked_Rag
Wait these arent my socks

1. Itachi vs Naruto, would force naruto to go nuts and beat the crAp out of Itachi.

2. Kisame vs the two tails, would have been cool.

3. Akatsuki leader vs. Tsunade, gotta happen, just gotta.

4. Tsunade vs Orochimaru, again, liked the prev. fight.

5. Shikamaru vs. Kabuto, two smarta**es very intresting.

6. Lee vs Gai, master vs apprentice.

7. Kankuro vs. Akatsuki puppet guy(forgot his name)! Better than that old bag...

8. Sai vs Choji, when we 1st met Sai choji crushed his drawings, very awesome to see more.
Blood_Soaked_Rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 18:50   Link #35
.opi
whatever..

Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Soaked_Rag

7. Kankuro vs. Akatsuki puppet guy(forgot his name)! Better than that old bag...
......didnt that already happen?
.opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 20:06   Link #36
tkdtiger

haha...I think we need more of a discussion...haha anyways...these are all good choices...I would like to see the Sannins fight more...I would love to see if Jiraiya or Tsunada has any other techniques. I definately would love to see what other Jutsu's Gai has...so far he seems to mainly use taijutsu, but it's quite obvious that unlike Lee he's able to use other forms of Jutsu's. I would love to see if there are any other abilities of the Byakugan. That's why I mentioned I wanted to see a byakugan vs sharingan user. I think someone mentioned Hinata vs Hanabi...I actually think this will happen...atleast that seems what it's leaning towards from what we know from the beginning of the anime. I would actually like to see Hinata surpass Neji...no offense to Neji, but for some reason I like Hinata better. It's said the most advanced use of the byakigan can kill with one hit so I actually wanna see it : P
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 21:05   Link #37
Blood_Soaked_Rag
Wait these arent my socks

Yeah i think so, but didnt it last like 5 sec??? Kankuro got swamped by the other guy's puppets or something and he got poisoned??? Rings a bell, but it would be cool if it lasted longer, and kankuro won.....Jiriya and Naruto vs Akatsuki(leader, itachi, Diedara and kisame.........now i reckon that would be cool a group fight, or one {junchuriki?} vs another.

P.S .opi are you following me around???
Blood_Soaked_Rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 01:15   Link #38
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

1. Lee Vs. Gai - It would be cool to see two taijutsu masters going at it plus it will measure whether or not Lee really needs Gai anymore for training purposes. Friendship is okay.

2. Hinata's Father (HF) Vs. Kakashi - I would love to see HF fight again, but more of a full fledge fight against someone that could measure up such as Kakashi.

3. Sakura vs. Ino (Manga Edition) Pt. 2 - For those who read the manga, you know why I would like to see this fight now because I'm sure there would be a winner this time.

4. Zabuza Vs. Kisame - I'd hate to think that Kisame is that much more powerful than Zabuza, but I don't think Kisame would have died in the same situation

5. Oro Vs. Itachi - Since Oro says he can't measure up with Itachi, I'd like to see a reason why he thinks that.

6. Temari Vs. Naruto (Manga Edition) - Everyone that reads the manga should know why.

7. Shino Vs. Deidara - First of all, Shino is my favorite character and the anime has totally killed his mystique. Let's be honest, Shino has a perfect record and has never lost a fight, even if he did get poisoned. And Shino doesn't smile

8. Neji Vs. Zetsu - A known fighter versus an unknown fighter would be fun to watch. Plus, we all know that if Neji loses,
Spoiler for why it's bad if Neji loses:
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 15:00   Link #39
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Lot's of Manga talk in here, add [Manga] to the topic...

There's only two fights I really really would want to witness

(Part 1) Neji vs Sasuke, with pretty much exactly the same motivation as the topic creator had. Two geniouses with very advanced bloodlines, and pretty equal strength. Even though Neji was said to be a lot stronger then Sasuke in Part 1, I still think he could give at least a little fight.

Dosu vs Sasuke, only because I want to see what Dosu would do. I know he had something in mind to counter Sasukes speed and the Sharingan since I felt he was so confident in defeating him.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 15:05   Link #40
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
Dosu vs Sasuke, only because I want to see what Dosu would do. I know he had something in mind to counter Sasukes speed and the Sharingan since I felt he was so confident in defeating him.

Wasn't it that same confidence that got his mummified a** killed by Gaara.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote