Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-02-29, 06:59   Link #61
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Update on Sayu Icons:

Quote:

Sorry there couldn't be more. I've got to get an early night because I have to get up early to go and get blood tests.
Old 2008-02-29, 07:05   Link #62
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
I like the PS u did on Sayumi <3. And great new icons =D. I always adore them
Old 2008-02-29, 20:50   Link #63
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
I love this sayumi one.

konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 02:24   Link #64
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
I like the PS u did on Sayumi <3. And great new icons =D. I always adore them
Thanks mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
I love this sayumi one.

Ah I liked that one to. I just wasn't sure which looked better one with the text box or one with it ^^''

Oh yeah I got bored and did a Matsuura Aya des~ sig *long story why I say that I usually say Aya-chan lol*

Yes I know about the text looking very werid and hard to read. Thing is lol I couldn't care ^^'' I like it and that's all right?

Oh yeah and also another Bebo skin thing with Aya-chan this time!

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2008-03-01 at 06:56.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 21:31   Link #65
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Whens Chapter 2 because it is getting so good XD?
Old 2008-03-02, 21:52   Link #66
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney View Post
[I]Update on Sayu Icons:

Love the notebook texture on this one, I think it's good even without the smaller box ^^

Also really like the cake one.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-03, 00:34   Link #67
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_girl View Post
Whens Chapter 2 because it is getting so good XD?
Soon soon. My friend asked the same thing. Just been busy with school and sick so sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
Love the notebook texture on this one, I think it's good even without the smaller box ^^

Also really like the cake one.
Thanks Nea-chan!
Old 2008-03-05, 04:27   Link #68
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Sayu-chan update

Quote:

Last edited by SweetHoney; 2008-03-06 at 06:09.
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 06:08   Link #69
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Chapter 2: Making of Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~

6am, All Morning Musume girls were woken up for make-up and dress rehearsal. All the girls were scooted down to the studio set up for their recent PV Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~. Though not all girls were really excited about it. Being woken up at 6am for make-up and dress rehearsals? But as it went Sakura was fine doing it, she was still bummed out from not a lot of sleeping but this was going to be her BIG hit. The rooms where allocated as Reina, Aibon, Nono, Rika, Miki and Mari where put in one, room 2 was as Nacchi, Takitty, Eri ,Kaori, Makoto and Risa. In room 3 where Maki ,Sayumi, Konkon, Yossie and Sakura. As their stylist’s where doing their make-up Yossie made a comment about Sakura. She said “Ne, Sakura-chan you know you look really kawaii when you flinch from the blusher,” Sakura just went a pinkish colour in her cheeks, “Hidiyo Yoshizawa-san!” she replied back jokingly as she knew Yossie always did jokes about the Morning Musume girls.

Come 10am and all the girls are ready to start shooting the PV. But just before it all the girls that where allocated a room had certain colours on the outfits red, yellow, white and blue. Half of room 2 where split into blue, room 1 split as well half being white half being yellow room three was red. While they got in their positions Sakura’s nerves grew and grew. She kept thinking she’d screw up her lines, actions and dance moves. So she kept doing all of them thorough her head over and over and over again un till Yossie whispered in her ear “Ne my cherry blossom our scenes are up” Sakura snapped out of her repeative steps and got lost in Yossie’s words. She couldn’t understand her at all. Yossie is a girl who is always flirting with all the other girls as a joke but Sakura knew that Yossie was probably doing the same to her right? She couldn’t possibly like me she thought to herself.

As the girls with red came up and where to do their actions first up smile, wink and say no victory. All the girls laughed as they did it Sakura tried so hard but couldn’t do it. On her second attempt she tried again but all the other girls where doing the same thing at the back of the room only doing it on purpose to make her laugh again and stuff up. It was all in good fun though once they shot the PV with everyone together the girls rushed over and watched it.
“Uso ne! I didn’t know I looked like that!” screeched Aibon “I look like a complete baka des!”
All the girls laughed at Aibon and her being a “baka” as always. After they watched through the whole video they girls where satisfied including Sakura who was so worried about stuffing up. When Sakura went over to the table with drinks on it, it being a table right near the back Yossie crept up behind Sakura and told her she did a pretty good job and as she turned around Yossie kissed her on the cheek and told her to keep it up. Sakura was just still standing there, stoked at what just had happened she sure she had split half of her water and was probably the shade of the red on her outfit.

At 5pm all the girls headed back for the dressing rooms to get changed out of their clothes and back into their own style. Rika arranged for the girls to go out for dinner and was going around to everyone telling them that she would shout the first 3 people that were to be in the car first ready to go. As she walked off into the car she sat there and counted “Ichi, ni, san…” and out came running Nono, Makoto and Mari who shouted at the top of their lungs “Yatta!!” Gradually the other girls came at their own time to head off to dinner. But of course Nono was a loud mouth and yelled at everyone for being late as she is missing out on her shouted dinner. Everyone bursted out laughing at Nono and apologized with a “Gomen ne Tsuji-chan”.

As they got to the restaurant all the girls huddle up to fit every one of them in so no one was left out. But unlucky for Sakura she was sat next to Yossie. All night her heart kept going doki…doki… to a point where she flung her chopsticks by accident that hit Aibon in the head.
“Ne Sakura-chan be more careful next time,” Aibon joked and she passed back the chopsticks.
“Mmm you better or you’ll be in big trouble by me and Aibon heck maybe even everyone,” Yossie smiled as she scruffed Sakura’s hair up.

At the end of dinner everyone saw each other off and left for bed. Only Sakura still didn’t have her own room yet and was to sleep in company with one of the girls. She kept looking around and around until she felt a tap on her shoulder and someone with a forced accent
“Shall we be leaving Ojour-sama?” Yossie was grinning as she put her hand out for Sakura to take hold of. Sakura didn’t want to share a room with Yossie as she thought she might do something to freak Yossie out. But really she DID want to be with Yossie as it meant she got a least about 1 hour with her by their self.
“Hai! Yoshizawa-san,” she replied and she swung her arm around Yossie’s making them link as they walked off for their room.

As they reached the house they stayed at for Morning Musume, they noticed all the girls were already asleep.
“Eeeeee it’s only 9pm though,” Yossie said as she looked at her watch, “Oh well let’s go show you you’re quarters now miss.”
When they got to their room Sakura was just amazed she knew Yossie’s bedroom would be something awesome but this, this was just simply stunning to her. She took her shoes off at the door and dropped her bag half way to the bed as she dived on it and gave a girly giggle. Yossie just smirked at Sakura and brushed her hair back as she picked a singlet and short shorts to wear for bed.

Within 2 minutes tops Yossie dived on the bed as well and tried to push Sakura off the bed. Sakura just laughed and pushed back at Yossie the two kept doing this for awhile until Sakura sat up and said
“Pillow Fight-o” as she hit Yossie with the pillow. Yossie sat up and replied back to her “ You’re on girl!” the two were determined not to lose to each other but eventually they gave up from exhaustion and laughed back down. Yossie started going to sleep when she suddenly felt something move onto her chest. She looked down and saw Sakura was already passed out and was in a deep dream. Yossie smiled at her and stroked the top of Sakura’s head and whispered quietly to her self “You’re really one of a kind…the one I’ve always wanted…”

To be continued………
Old 2008-03-06, 16:41   Link #70
Bekki
\(。◕‿◕。)/

Quote:
Chapter 2: Making of Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~

6am, All Morning Musume girls were woken up for make-up and dress rehearsal. All the girls were scooted down to the studio set up for their recent PV Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~. Though not all girls were really excited about it. Being woken up at 6am for make-up and dress rehearsals? But as it went Sakura was fine doing it, she was still bummed out from not a lot of sleeping but this was going to be her BIG hit. The rooms where allocated as Reina, Aibon, Nono, Rika, Miki and Mari where put in one, room 2 was as Nacchi, Takitty, Eri ,Kaori, Makoto and Risa. In room 3 where Maki ,Sayumi, Konkon, Yossie and Sakura. As their stylist’s where doing their make-up Yossie made a comment about Sakura. She said “Ne, Sakura-chan you know you look really kawaii when you flinch from the blusher,” Sakura just went a pinkish colour in her cheeks, “Hidiyo Yoshizawa-san!” she replied back jokingly as she knew Yossie always did jokes about the Morning Musume girls.

Come 10am and all the girls are ready to start shooting the PV. But just before it all the girls that where allocated a room had certain colours on the outfits red, yellow, white and blue. Half of room 2 where split into blue, room 1 split as well half being white half being yellow room three was red. While they got in their positions Sakura’s nerves grew and grew. She kept thinking she’d screw up her lines, actions and dance moves. So she kept doing all of them thorough her head over and over and over again un till Yossie whispered in her ear “Ne my cherry blossom our scenes are up” Sakura snapped out of her repeative steps and got lost in Yossie’s words. She couldn’t understand her at all. Yossie is a girl who is always flirting with all the other girls as a joke but Sakura knew that Yossie was probably doing the same to her right? She couldn’t possibly like me she thought to herself.

As the girls with red came up and where to do their actions first up smile, wink and say no victory. All the girls laughed as they did it Sakura tried so hard but couldn’t do it. On her second attempt she tried again but all the other girls where doing the same thing at the back of the room only doing it on purpose to make her laugh again and stuff up. It was all in good fun though once they shot the PV with everyone together the girls rushed over and watched it.
“Uso ne! I didn’t know I looked like that!” screeched Aibon “I look like a complete baka des!”
All the girls laughed at Aibon and her being a “baka” as always. After they watched through the whole video they girls where satisfied including Sakura who was so worried about stuffing up. When Sakura went over to the table with drinks on it, it being a table right near the back Yossie crept up behind Sakura and told her she did a pretty good job and as she turned around Yossie kissed her on the cheek and told her to keep it up. Sakura was just still standing there, stoked at what just had happened she sure she had split half of her water and was probably the shade of the red on her outfit.

At 5pm all the girls headed back for the dressing rooms to get changed out of their clothes and back into their own style. Rika arranged for the girls to go out for dinner and was going around to everyone telling them that she would shout the first 3 people that were to be in the car first ready to go. As she walked off into the car she sat there and counted “Ichi, ni, san…” and out came running Nono, Makoto and Mari who shouted at the top of their lungs “Yatta!!” Gradually the other girls came at their own time to head off to dinner. But of course Nono was a loud mouth and yelled at everyone for being late as she is missing out on her shouted dinner. Everyone bursted out laughing at Nono and apologized with a “Gomen ne Tsuji-chan”.

As they got to the restaurant all the girls huddle up to fit every one of them in so no one was left out. But unlucky for Sakura she was sat next to Yossie. All night her heart kept going doki…doki… to a point where she flung her chopsticks by accident that hit Aibon in the head.
“Ne Sakura-chan be more careful next time,” Aibon joked and she passed back the chopsticks.
“Mmm you better or you’ll be in big trouble by me and Aibon heck maybe even everyone,” Yossie smiled as she scruffed Sakura’s hair up.

At the end of dinner everyone saw each other off and left for bed. Only Sakura still didn’t have her own room yet and was to sleep in company with one of the girls. She kept looking around and around until she felt a tap on her shoulder and someone with a forced accent
“Shall we be leaving Ojour-sama?” Yossie was grinning as she put her hand out for Sakura to take hold of. Sakura didn’t want to share a room with Yossie as she thought she might do something to freak Yossie out. But really she DID want to be with Yossie as it meant she got a least about 1 hour with her by their self.
“Hai! Yoshizawa-san,” she replied and she swung her arm around Yossie’s making them link as they walked off for their room.

As they reached the house they stayed at for Morning Musume, they noticed all the girls were already asleep.
“Eeeeee it’s only 9pm though,” Yossie said as she looked at her watch, “Oh well let’s go show you you’re quarters now miss.”
When they got to their room Sakura was just amazed she knew Yossie’s bedroom would be something awesome but this, this was just simply stunning to her. She took her shoes off at the door and dropped her bag half way to the bed as she dived on it and gave a girly giggle. Yossie just smirked at Sakura and brushed her hair back as she picked a singlet and short shorts to wear for bed.

Within 2 minutes tops Yossie dived on the bed as well and tried to push Sakura off the bed. Sakura just laughed and pushed back at Yossie the two kept doing this for awhile until Sakura sat up and said
“Pillow Fight-o” as she hit Yossie with the pillow. Yossie sat up and replied back to her “ You’re on girl!” the two were determined not to lose to each other but eventually they gave up from exhaustion and laughed back down. Yossie started going to sleep when she suddenly felt something move onto her chest. She looked down and saw Sakura was already passed out and was in a deep dream. Yossie smiled at her and stroked the top of Sakura’s head and whispered quietly to her self “You’re really one of a kind…the one I’ve always wanted…”

To be continued………
Wow, I ♥ that, and all the icons you make. Keep up the good work--I also love Morning Musume!
Bekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 17:52   Link #71
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I really like the icons, it's like looking at a scrapbook. Keep up the good work Sweet!
Old 2008-03-07, 03:23   Link #72
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
Wow, I ♥ that, and all the icons you make. Keep up the good work--I also love Morning Musume!
Ahh thanks Bekki! Also lovely Reina icon you got

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I really like the icons, it's like looking at a scrapbook. Keep up the good work Sweet!
Thanks Solace

Chapter 3: The Morning After

At sunrise Sakura yawned and rubbed her eyes, but as she made to get out of the bed she felt something around her stomach stopping her from moving. To her own curiosity she looked over and saw Yossie had her arms wrapped right around Sakura’s waist and her head laying on Sakura chest. She wasn’t sure what she’d do so she gave up and layed back down and waited for Yossie to wake up. Eventually Yossie woke up and yawned and left Sakura to sleep in without knowing she was awake but went back to sleep due to her and the waist holding.

10am is when Sakura re awoke and saw Yossie at the end of the bed smiling at her.
“Yo sleepy head!” she called out Sakura who was still half asleep by the looks of it.
“Ne, what’s the time Yossie?” Sakura asked as she yawned and stretched
“10 o’clock,” Yossie replied back giving a laugh
“Eeeeeeeeee uso!!! It’s this late!” she screamed as she through the covers back and made a mad rush for clothes and the shower. As Sakura stripped down from her purple floral pj’s and turned the water on as felt it’s temperature, she was trying to remember her time table for today. She knew first up was a photo shoot with an intivel with 3 hours till they had another photo shoot. There were also PV’s to be done and dance lessons to attented though she just went blank. As she wet her long black hair under the cold water one thing and only one thing ran through her mind. Hitomi Yoshizawa. She was thinking about all the things that happened at the PV up to the pillow fight.

12pm the girls first photo shoot for Go Girl. All the girls lined up and took individual pictures then group photo’s.
“Smile mina!” yelled out Mari who quickly ran through the studio with staff running after her. All the girls laughed at the same time the camera went off. Now the photo shoot was over the girls had 3 hours to themselves. Aibon and Nono took that time to go and check out the cake stall, Konkon went off to a silent palce to study for an up coming exam, Risa and Sayumi took their time to check out some kawaii hair styles and hair ties. As for Sakura she went alone to the Ice Cream Palor. As she was about to start eating her ice cream Yossie came up behind her and played with the two pigtails at the back and asked if she could join her. No doubt about it Sakura blurted out “Hai!” without thinking to try and play it cool not making it obvious. Slightly embarrassed she ate her ice cream away until Yossie said
“Ne, say could I have a taste of your ice cream?” Sakura looked up at Yossie and nodded as she took a scoop of it and embarrassed said “Aahh.”

Over the next two hours the two girls talked about everything and anything to keep them from going silent.
“Say, Yossie where would you like to go where you haven’t gone before?” asked Sakura nervously as she looked Yossie in the eyes.
“Huh? Let’s see probably Tokyo Tower. What about you Sakura?”
“The Aquarium,” Sakura replied back excitedly “I’ve never been before. When I was little I wanted to go and see all the fishes and dolphins. I’m sure they all have a mystical beauty to them don’t they?” Yossie just nodded and laughed to herself, Sakura was sure full of surprises………and desires she thought did Sakura maybe have any about her at all?

To be continued………
Old 2008-03-07, 05:51   Link #73
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Just a quick post, made two Aya icons just now and thought I'd post them.

Oh and Chapter 4 should be up soon
Old 2008-03-08, 03:24   Link #74
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Chapter 4: As For One Day~

Thursday 12th of June, As For One Day PV recording. All the girls awoke at 7am sharp for their new song As For One Day. Basically with this PV the girls were to shoot one scene with them dancing and in the other scenes they had to have their umbrella out in the rain. Though every girl had an umbrella except Sakura, little did she know this was planned as at the very end in the rain one of the girls where to share an umbrella with her. Through out the day she kept worrying what will happen as she is the only one without one. All the girls told her just to relax and do it without an umbrella and they might re shoot it when they’ve got one for her.

After their lunch break was the time to shoot the scenes in the rain. Sakura just went ahead with the plan and shot her scenes soaking wet until something was yelled out.
“Yoshizawa-san! Hurry up your scene is up!” Sakura froze, she never knew of this plan and now she was really screwed. She just kept following her scene with looking down to the ground until she felt the water stop falling on her. She looked up and saw Yossie standing next to her looking straight ahead into the distance.
“Hey! Asami-san! Don’t forget your line!” yelled the director of the PV
“Eeeeeeeeee, what was it again ………ah! I remember,” Sakura looked up as the water dripped from her hair down her face she mouthed the lyric ‘As For One Day…’ and cut the PV was finished.

All the girls ran straight over to the holding area where the PV started playing. Everyone gave Aibon and hit on the back for congratz pulling off her solo lines at the beginning. Until the two parts with Yossie and Sakura everyone gave them a big “ooooooooohhhhhhhhh,”
“Sakura-chan you really pulled off the neglected sad look in the rain and how you said ‘As For One Day’ to Yossie it’s sooo kawaii!!” said Rika who was up hugging Sakura with Mari. At the end part where Yossie and Sakura walked under the umbrella off into the distance, all day everyone kept commenting on how the two must have something going on. Sakura kept assuring everyone there was nothing even though she wasn’t being honest she did have feelings for Yossie but she just couldn’t tell everyone that!

By the end of the day all the girls headed back for the apartments. But as Sakura was leaving she was caught in the rain. Of course she STILL had no umbrella so she had no choice but to walk in the rain and get soaked. She was only about a block away from the apartments until she started to feel really light headed. She stopped for awhile and stood against a fence, a couple of hours went past until she felt ready to keep walking back.

As she finally reached the apartment she took off her shoes and tried to drip dry her clothes before she walked into the house and tread water trials all over the house. When she opened the door to Yossie’s room she walked to get dry clothes to wear.
“Sakura can you pass me my hat,” Yossie called out as she was on the bed reading a magazine. Sakura just nodded and got the hat but as she did she got light headed again and fell to the floor. Where Yossie started her attention away from the magazine and saw Sakura on the floor
“Sakura! Sakura what’s wrong!?” Yossie yelled as she held Sakura up and felt her forehead “You’ve got an incredible fever and look at you! You’re soaked from head to toe!”

Yossie picked Sakura up and headed for the bathroom where she started a cold shower and put Sakura under the cold water for awhile, while she started to prepare her some cool clothes. After Yossie prepared her some clothes she got Sakura out of the shower and got her dry so she could wear some dry clothes and lye her on the bed. After Yossie put her on the bed she pulled back some hair that covered Sakura face. She thought to herself I should of waited and this could have been avoided! For now she just has to sleep and get better and with that Yossie kissed Sakura on her forehead and left her by herself.

To be continued………
Old 2008-03-08, 04:40   Link #75
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Chapter 5: Starting of a Relationship?

The very next morning when Sakura woke up, she looked up at Yossie who had breakfast on the bed for her.
“Eeeee Yossie you didn’t have to do this for me you know,” Sakura replied with a half asleep voice. Yossie just shrugged and left the room, as Sakura stretched she noticed something. These weren’t her clothes not at all, that she was actually wearing one of Yossie’s tops.
“Umm ne Yossie, Isn’t this one of your tops?” she asked as Yossie walked back into the room.
“Mmm why do you ask Sakura? It was unbelievably hard undressing you and trying to put on some dry clothes and my shirt was the first thing I could think of that was cool and was easy to put on you.” Yossie replied calmly as she sat on a chair across from the bed. Then there was an awkward silence for a max of four minutes until Sakura broke the silence by saying
“Soo then you have no need to muck around with me anymore when I’m changing right Yossie?” Yossie just looked straight at her and replied smiling “And who said I was mucking around with you?” Sakura just stared back in amazement and shook it off and grabbed some clothes to change into.

When all the girls gathered up around the breakfast table there was an envelope telling them that they where being split into groups for an upcoming concert and sub-groups. The following went as Aibon and Nono, Sayumi, Risa, Reina and Eri, Nacchi, Iida, Mari and Maki, Miki, Takitty, Konkon, Makoto and Rika leaving Yossie and Sakura a duo group. Basically the assigned theme for each group was twins, lovers, friends and kawaii. Of course Yossie and Sakura were assigned the ‘Lovers’ theme making all the girls nudge them and tell them they don’t even have to act to get this right.

As the girls went off to rehearse their songs Yossie told Sakura the song they have to sing is called ‘All about us’. Sakura gasped and told Yossie she knew that song so it should be easy to learn. Sure it’s in English but all the girls have English songs it’s a challenge for them that Tsunku set up. During their practice Sakura tried her best not to let on to everyone that she still felt a bit light headed and just kept learning the dances moves.

As the day went past Sakura sat down during their lunch and when Yossie sat down to she thought she’d be stupid, so she jumped on top of Yossie and leaned forward as her hair fell forward as well.
“Ne Yossie, what don’t we just ditch this?” she asked trying to sound serious but gave a tiny little laugh after a few minutes. Yossie just smiled and replied back to her
“Now now if you want to do that you’ll have to wait till tonight,” Sakura stared at astonishment at Yossie. At the same time they both looked at each other and fell either side of each other laughing at the fact what they said.

Afterwards Sakura got her mp3 and was flicking through songs untill she got to Mini Moni’s song Genkijirushi No Omori and started to giggle and dance around as got Yossie involved as well.
“Mini Moni Fight!” they both yelled with laughter and fell back down on to the seats.
“Ne Yossie, who do you think is the cutest out of the group?” Sakura asked
“Mmmm probably Aibon and Nono get tied since they have such a childish look and personality to them,” Yossie replied back laughing “What about you Sakura? Who do you think is the most hmm lets say attractive in the group?”
“Eeeeeeeeee, well let’s see it would have been Aya if she were one of us but then again I guess it’s you isn’t it Yossie?” Sakura replied sarcastically.
“We all know I am ne?” Yossie said laughing at Sakura. Little did she really know Sakura was actually making herself be sarcastic.

To be continued………
Old 2008-03-08, 07:12   Link #76
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Chapter 6: The Concert

5:30pm, the day of the girl’s performance in their sub-groups. All the girls where gathered back stage to warm up before they were to perform their songs for the audience that has long to see a live performance from the girls while singing English songs. Aibon and Nono had to go up first to perform, as they came back from the stage catching their breathe they gave the peace sign and wished luck to the next group as they went up.

Slowly and surly came Yossie and Sakura’s turn. Before they went up Sakura was sitting down in a chair breathing in and out slowly until one of the staff asked her what was wrong.
“Eeeee it’s nothing I just feel a bit ill, probably just butterflies in my stomach being my first performance ne?” Sakura replied back being positive about the whole sittuion and walked off to meet up with Yossie.

When the camera man caught up with Sakura he asked her and Yossie how they were feeling and they responded with a nervous but we’re going to blow the other out of this little competition. When the two entered onto the stage to crowd roared with cheers for the two. Yossie whispered to Sakura to follow do a thing certain to get the crowd into it. Sakura took a breath a pulled up her microphone and yelled out to the crowd
“Are you ready!?” The crowd roared again and Sakura continued “I say YEAH!” “YEAH!” the crowd yelled back at her. Yossie gave a little nod a took it from there announcing their genre and song they would be singing ‘All About Us’

They say
Don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall
If we must
Cause it's you, me
And it's all about
It's all about

It's all about us (all about us)
There's a thing that
They can't touch
'Cause ya know (ah)
It's all about us (all about us)
It's all about
All about us
all about us
We'll run away if we must
'Cause ya know (ah ah)
It's all about us

If they hurt you
They hurt me too
So we'll rise up
Won't stop
And it's all about
It's all about

They don't know
They can't see
Who we are
Fear is the enemy
Hold on tight
Hold on to me
'Cause tonight

When the last verse came up the music stopped for a split second and Sakura pretend to fall and Yossie caught her and the came back into the chorus to finish things off. When they finished Sakura waved at the crowed but only everything started to go blurry for her and she fainted right then and there.

Yossie quickly got to her side and lifted her into her arms again and apologized to the crowd and left hurrying back behind stage so she could be checked out. The first aid nurse told Yossie her fever is back and it’s best she go back to the apartment and rest up until the fever eases up again. She is also to drink a lot more water then she has to, to try and ware off the fevers from coming. As the reached the apartment Yossie laid Sakura down on the bed and turned the fan on high and the air conditioner on to a cool temperature to cool down the room for a few minutes. As Sakura lied in bed Yossie started at her and sat at the edge of the bed waiting for her to wake up.

To be continued………

WARNING the next chapter is NOT for children and people who have a very faint heart!!
Old 2008-03-08, 09:00   Link #77
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

WARNING!

This chapter is NOT for kids and the faint heartened. Please DO NOT read any further then here if you are!

Spoiler for Chapter 7: Make the Fireflies Dance:
Old 2008-03-09, 15:53   Link #78
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Last night I did three Yossie icons for my friend. Probaly combain Yossie with Aya's and Sayu's 100 icon challenge at this rate ^^''

Oh and I've finished Chapter 8 and it will be up this afternoon.
Old 2008-03-11, 05:18   Link #79
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Chapter 8: Competition

Early next morning when Yossie woke up she yawned and saw Sakura was already out of bed and getting dressed. Yossie got a cheeky grin and said to her
“Ne, I never saw this much of you last night,” Sakura turned around and threw one of Yossie’s t-shirts she wore to bed.
“Ah, be lucky I let you see anything at all just because you never saw me stripped down from my regular clothes to my bra and underwear,” Sakura replied back cheekily smiling at Yossie while see threw the shorts she wore at Yossie as well.
“Ooh, when do I get to see the rest then?” Yossie asked as she pulled the sheets back and got out of bed.
“Hmmm if you’re lucky maybe soon,” Sakura joked with Yossie while she bumped her.
“Oh you mean like now soon?” Yossie said while she gave a gesture to be ‘smart’ about it, “As you know nothing happened last night all we did was fool around and kiss each other,” she continued saying while she wrapped her arms around Sakura’s waist and whispered it in her ear.

“Ne Sakura… would you do anything for me if I asked you to?” Yossie whispered seductively in her ear
“Well it depends though most likely I would do anything for you Yossie,” Sakura replied back blushing as she dropped her arms from grabbing clothes from the cupboard. Yossie smiled and moved her hands forward so that sat on Sakura’s bust line.
“Then I want you to do a strip tease for me, …right here……right now,” Yossie replied as she let go of Sakura.
“Eeeee but…yossie I……I can’t not at the moment,” she replied stuttering and blushing.
“I’m only joking,” Yossie added in as she scruffed Sakura’s hair up “You thought I was serious? But………maybe later I’ll ask it to you again and don’t worry I will.”

When Sakura left for a bath she told Yossie to stay put till she got out of the bath. However Sakura had a feeling something was going to happen but she ignored and turned the shower taps on. As Sakura got out of the bath and dried herself she saw an envelope addressed to her. Sakura’s eyes widen when she saw what was inside, aquarium tickets, this means she could take Yossie with her to the place she really wanted to go to. Sakura quickly finished brushed her hair and ran out to tell Yossie until she saw Yossie standing next to Miki. She thought they were just talking until she got closer, it seems Yossie was kissing Mikitty or even just a friendly kiss it still upset her. She felt like a baka as she knew Yossie must have been just flirting with her the last week. Sakura quickly turned back and headed outside until her phone went off to the ring tone of ‘Happy Summer Wedding’ she answered the phone and a bright happy voice answered back saying,
“Matsuura Aya Des!!” Sakura was shocked to hear from Aya as they never really knew each other that well, taking things into her own hands she invited Aya to the aquarium to fill the other spare ticket.

Later on that day Yossie forgot about the tickets she saw for Sakura and thought Sakura must of gone to the aquarium without her so Yossie headed off for there. Meanwhile at the aquarium Aya and Sakura were getting all excited and in unison said
“Mitte! Fish-san! Kawaii!,”
“Ah! The fish are swimming away! Baka baka baka fish,” Aya said as her and Sakura walked off to the dolphins. When Yossie arrived she had a bit idea were Sakura would be so she headed off to where the dolphins were. As she looked up she only saw Sakura smiling and clapping at the dolphins swim past so she started to pick up her pace to get to her. Until… she saw Aya come over and start laughing more and more. Yossie stopped dead in her tracks and stared at the two. As Aya and Sakura walked off, Sakura dropped something and when bent forward and stood back up, she swore she saw Yossie but she just thought it was her imagination and kept waking. Leaving Yossie shattered and still staring at the distance.

That night was one of the main events of Hello!Project a slumber party! All the girls had to pair up. Sakura was going to go with Yossie till Miki came up and sat right next to her and gave a ‘tough luck’ look to Sakura. Sakura backed off and ended up being Aya’s partner. One of the activities where to pick a song and dance to it, Aya’s group and Aibon’s had drawn Happy Summer Wedding from the box. As the stood up the front it was obvious everyone chose Sakura to be the ‘bride’ that has fallen in love. Yossie just gave Aya a rather horrible glare as to say how could you? Though Aya didn’t know what was going on so she just shrugged it off. Later on Aya told Sakura and she didn’t know what to do so Sakura confronted Miki when they were alone.
“Fujimoto-san!” she called out to Miki
“Hai? Asami-san what is it?” Miki replied smiling as if nothing were wrong.
“Why are you doing this? To me it certainly looks like you’re living up to the name everyone calls you behind your back,” Sakura replied back with a harsh tone and an awful look. She grabbed the tray with the drinks on it and walked away from Miki.

When it came to volunteer to sing an English song by their self Sakura’s hand shot up first and headed up for the front. She took a deep breath until she saw the song she had to sing, she gave a sigh of relief she knew this song and it fitted her mood at the moment. She nodded as to start the music and up came the lyrics in romaji and English saying bleeding love.

Closed off from love
I didn’t need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you’re frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone’s looking round
Thinking I’m going crazy

But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing’s greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I....

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love……………

Through the whole song Sakura would eye Yossie off until someone would notice then she looked away. At the end of the song Yossie kept quiet for awhile until everyone went to the next game started and Sakura sat by herself. Yossie came over and broke the silence and said
“Gomen ne Sakura,” she said while she stared off into the distance again “I mean really I didn’t mean to make you cry on the inside and not be able to tell me about it as it was my fault. So I’m really sorry you know, also that song you sang? You meant all those words at me didn’t you?” Sakura nodded and kept looking at Yossie “Well I’m going to quote one of the lines But I don’t care what they say……………………………………………
I’m in love with you”
Old 2008-03-11, 05:23   Link #80
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Last night I did three Yossie icons for my friend. Probaly combain Yossie with Aya's and Sayu's 100 icon challenge at this rate ^^''

Oh and I've finished Chapter 8 and it will be up this afternoon.
Lol..These Really Cute..
Btw..Good Work on The Chapters ^^