Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-15, 08:15   Link #121
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Nope not yet, still a few more chapters to go! Our group is hard at work on it though!.
Slowly does it. After those chapters are done, we'll be reduced to the monthly wait. The very thought of it makes me scream.
Old 2009-05-15, 14:41   Link #122
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
Mugi in a bunny suit is
This is what won the chpater for me, Mugi in the bunny suit is the ultimate win!!!

god I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want this in the anime!!
Old 2009-05-15, 14:49   Link #123
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Do you think they'll get that far with 6 episodes left? They'll come to the end of volume one and beginning of volume 2 in the next two weeks, then five episodes of volume two (I suppose) with Azunyan.
Old 2009-05-15, 15:00   Link #124
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
This is what won the chpater for me, Mugi in the bunny suit is the ultimate win!!!
I don't know... that China Dress seemed pretty nice as well!
Old 2009-05-15, 15:02   Link #125
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I think anything looks good on Mugi; She's just a cute doll you can cosplay any outfit on and it will just work...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-15, 15:13   Link #126
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Do you think they'll get that far with 6 episodes left? They'll come to the end of volume one and beginning of volume 2 in the next two weeks, then five episodes of volume two (I suppose) with Azunyan.
yea I doubt we will get to this point in the manga this series but one can always hope for a 2nd season or OVA sheningans

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
I don't know... that China Dress seemed pretty nice as well!
ah yea the china dress is pretty great too but at times there is no beating the BUNNY SUIT!

but like Midnight says putting Mugi in anything and she looks good

and also poor Sawa-chan she can't give up on her tea time
Old 2009-05-15, 15:34   Link #127
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
and also poor Sawa-chan she can't give up on her tea time
She's too easily bribed by Tsumugi's sweets and tea..."After School Tea Time"? What kind of a band name is that? She's not even musically involved in the band, short of giving Yui some Vocal Lessons from Hell; Making the band costumes and eating up the club's stuff is hardly musically involved...

Yui's suggestion of "Clenched Fist" for a band name would actually work, if they were a metal band, or if Mio wasn't writing fluffy lyrics at least...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-05-17, 20:59   Link #128
Xacual

So chapter 24 out and amazing, Ui is even better of a musician than Yui, I did not see that coming. I was amused that no one realized it was Ui until Sawako revealed the truth deduced by bust size.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 22:10   Link #129
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
So chapter 24 out and amazing, Ui is even better of a musician than Yui, I did not see that coming. I was amused that no one realized it was Ui until Sawako revealed the truth deduced by bust size.
haha it was quite funny with Ui being Yui, I was wondering what was up when she said Asuza-chan then 2 panels later Azunyan notices
don't know if I should be surprised or not at Ui being better than Yui given how they are

well I think its official to say Ui is the win!

she was too cute worrying about Yui.
Old 2009-05-17, 22:15   Link #130
Xacual

So do you think this means Ui will really join the band or will she just be a temporary member until Yui gets better. A band with 6 members, half being guitarists seems like an odd combination though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 23:39   Link #131
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

it's the foundation for the first year's band !!!
I wonders now who they will coer... ermm.. I mean... who else will join.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-17, 23:54   Link #132
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
So do you think this means Ui will really join the band or will she just be a temporary member until Yui gets better. A band with 6 members, half being guitarists seems like an odd combination though.
Well part of the K-ON club staying afloat is recruiting new members.

Remember the K-ON club initially had zero members till Ritsu and Mio revied it.

The way I see it Yui, Mugi, Ritsu and Mio are the sempai and Azuza and temporarily Ui are the kohai.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 00:34   Link #133
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

I just noticed how the Yui effect is moving onto the rest of the gang. Even Ritsu and partially Mio are starting to lose focus soon and focusing on the club less. Asuza is like the perfect member they were looking for in Yui.
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 00:40   Link #134
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

If they get to animating that chapter, will they have Ui's actress voicing Yui as an impersonator, or just have Yui's actress voice Ui doing Yui until things because more obvious. Of course she's suppose to have had a cold so she could use an off voice I suppose.

And Azunyan seems to be the focus of the "abuse" now rather than Mio...though they still get to Mio every once in a while.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:44   Link #135
Pachael
原作通り

Well, that translation showed that mine was quite off. Anyhoo, Ui ftw
Pachael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 02:50   Link #136
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

If Ui joins the club, then what will happen to Yui? Wait.... She can then focus on vocals.
Old 2009-05-18, 02:57   Link #137
speck123

Yui can always play the castanet
speck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 04:02   Link #138
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Well it would give them a core for Ui and Asunyan's third year...when the four core group has graduated.
Old 2009-05-18, 08:26   Link #139
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Geez, Ui type of characters 'I'm perfect at everything without even trying to' kind of annoy me. Specially when it putsher sister's portrayed genius at guitar playing to shame.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-18, 12:39   Link #140
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
The current lineup of Iron Maiden is a 6-member band that includes 3 guitarists; I wouldn't see anything wrong with the band growing to that kind of a size as it would make them pretty dynamic...

Of course, there's only one thing that Iron Maiden's 3 guitarists don't have that the band could possibly have: Ego clash...

Tags
comedy, seinen, slice of life