AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-01-08, 03:04   Link #201
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I missed a lot for the pass two days. I better start reading. For the pokemon post if you read the Manga it may clarify some of the team rocket stuff.
Ah yes, I have read the Pokemon manga, and like you said, it clarified a bit of it. I wrote those articles in the eyes of a child who just stepped into Pokemon for the first time with those games^^
Old 2011-01-09, 02:39   Link #202
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Ah yes, I have read the Pokemon manga, and like you said, it clarified a bit of it. I wrote those articles in the eyes of a child who just stepped into Pokemon for the first time with those games^^
I wish the anime team would have sticked with the manga or at least make a remake season. I also wished they would have represented all the characters like Yellow and Blue (girl).
Old 2011-01-09, 03:39   Link #203
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Haha, I can't remember if this happens in the manga, but I recall the Japanese anime giving James breasts, and the Japanese game getting an old man drunk. XD

What an odd series for children. :P
Old 2011-01-09, 04:37   Link #204
Knightrunner

lol Jesse and James are not in the manga, but James did have breast in one of the episodes. They cut that episode out in English dub. I guess they want to show everyday life
Old 2011-01-09, 06:21   Link #205
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I don't know whether to be grateful or upset that they left that out. XD

Either way, I just know that I missed out a lot by watching localized anime in my childhood.
Old 2011-01-10, 03:56   Link #206
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Knowledge: The Characters

Akio Keitaro

Intelligence Quotient: 140
Skill: Connection

A first year college psychology student who can easily connect complex ideas together to reach a logical conclusion. For two years, he has had an interest in Suzu, his childhood friend since he was 9. He knows his proper manners but can easily get nasty whenever Suzu is in trouble.

Suzu Yoshiko

Intelligence Quotient: 132
Skill: Investigation

Was allowed early entry into college, where she attends criminal investigation courses. Is quite attractive and receives large amounts of unwanted attention, yet has never been in a relationship. Her eagle eye can spot clues and evidence from a mile away.

Marise Nariko

Intelligence Quotient: 149
Skill: Telepathy

A shy girl who studied under Akio's college professor, who happened to be her tutor. She appears to be the average, cute and innocent student; never attending extracurricular activities or showing a special interest in any field of study. Despite being dead silent most of the time, her ability to telepathically send messages to others often requires her to speak using her mind.

Red

Intelligence Quotient: 126
Skill: Clairvoyance

Was nicknamed 'Red' for his passion and his strong desire for the truth. His past haunted him to the point where he started having visions of the future. In tiny bursts, he can see into the future, but it results in painful migraines. He is inseparable from his childhood saviour, Black. Cannot remember anything about his past except for one traumatic experience.

Black

Intelligence Quotient: 144
Skill: Psychokinesis

A young girl who is shrouded in mystery; was nicknamed 'Black' to portray her need to keep secrets. Like Red, she suffers from amnesia and gets severe headaches whenever she uses her telekinetic powers, which allow her to move objects with her mind. Meets Red during his unforgettable traumatic past, and manages to save him from the brink of death.

Mei Yuuko

Intelligence Quotient: 139
Skill: Psychometry

A high school student who was chosen for the special event within the convention. Her past is no mystery, but it is far from pleasant as well. Has the ability to achieve a perfect zen status, which allows her to use her psychometric skills and look into an object's past/future. Her calming presence and sincere smile are always enough to light up the darkest moments.

Yoko Tsubasa

Intelligence Quotient: 151
Skill: Remote Viewing

The oldest and most mature of the group. Manages to always turn hopeless situations around by using her skill of remote viewing, which allows her to sense distant objects. She never speaks unless she has to, and will also never talk about her past. Teaches parapsychology in a famous Japanese university.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2011-02-18 at 15:25.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 15:28   Link #207
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

O.O this seems interesting, like Knightrunner said I better get caught up
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 19:49   Link #208
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Ah, good^^ I'm already working on Chapter 4. :P
Old 2011-01-10, 19:55   Link #209
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Reading through these stories is making my brain dizzy... So this is the creativity that papermario has.... I'm about to pass out from dizziness.
Old 2011-01-10, 22:53   Link #210
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Reading through these stories is making my brain dizzy... So this is the creativity that papermario has.... I'm about to pass out from dizziness.
Please don't pass out, Hooves-san! ^^ There's going to be a lot more thinking to do from here on out!:P

Also, a little random side thing here! I invested in a Marshall MA100C amp and ordered a brand new American Standard Fender Stratocaster guitar, which cost me about $2000 :O The guitar will arrive in about 2-3 months because it's a special order

Anyways, here are a few pictures of my musical setup; what I used to record last time. Once my Stratocaster arrives, I'll be re-recording everything so it sounds a lot cleaner (and hopefully better!).

The entire setup. Whoa, I just realized that it all cost me like $1800 without my new $1400 guitar:O

My new Marshall amp! I got it today for $800, and it sounds absolutely amazing! I'll never need another amp again.

My other amp, the Fender Mustang 1! I use it to play my iPod on, since the Marshall has no external input. (It's too busy being awesome XD)

My guitars! The electric is a left-handed Epiphone Les Paul 100 Cherry Sunburst, and the well hidden acoustic is a Fender CD-100.

My Roland GW-8 Workstation Keyboard! It's worth $1300, but I won it in a contest^.^ Trying to re-learn keyboard since that happened.

My Inspire interface. It's used to record to the computer, and is connected to my microphone, a Shure SM57 Cardioid.
Old 2011-01-11, 03:07   Link #211
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

^ Lol don't worry I'll help you to treat his dizzyness *I think an iced cold soda will refresh him* but agree with Hooves-sama, your imagination and creativity is quite high... >_<

so that's the lucky keyboard... ^^ gaahhh... I'm jealous >_<
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 03:20   Link #212
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
^ Lol don't worry I'll help you to treat his dizzyness *I think an iced cold soda will refresh him* but agree with Hooves-sama, your imagination and creativity is quite high... >_<

so that's the lucky keyboard... ^^ gaahhh... I'm jealous >_<
Thank you for your nice words, Patchy-san and Hooves-san^.^

I'll have to slowly learn the keyboard parts to some songs and record those for you too I'll probably record both keyboard and guitar in a few songs once my new guitar arrives
Old 2011-01-11, 22:36   Link #213
Lost Cause

Very Cool Papermario! I think I found a new place to hang out!

Ride, Boldly Ride!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 01:42   Link #214
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
Very Cool Papermario! I think I found a new place to hang out!
Thank you very much! ^^ Looking forward to seeing you around here then!

Also, I'll be working on more writing now, but with a shakily cold hand and the need to draw from recollection only, I made this abomination of a drawing:O

Unlike my other drawings, this one has messy, unconnected lines, and it isn't even properly outlined. If you can look over these major problems, then hopefully you like it^^
Old 2011-01-12, 02:04   Link #215
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Abomination? No no, that is definitely art and I appreciate it. I should upload my worst painting ever, now that was an abomination. You're quite skilled in drawing~
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 02:26   Link #216
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
Abomination? No no, that is definitely art and I appreciate it. I should upload my worst painting ever, now that was an abomination. You're quite skilled in drawing~
Thank you^^ And I'm sure that what you considered your worst painting isn't bad at all.

For entertainment reasons, here's the scenario in which gave birth to this drawing:

It's 3:30 AM inside my bedroom. My eyelids feel heavy, and I'm also shivering from the cold. I really should be getting some sleep, but because I become preoccupied with all the forum chatting and writing I can't seem to bring myself to plant myself in the bed and fall asleep. I hope drawing a picture will relax me enough to fall asleep, so I pull up the new K-ON! image on Oreno.imouto and start drawing. At first, the detailing is quite decent, and I think you can tell which side I started drawing from. As I draw more and more of the picture, I get more tired but ridiculously, I now can't sleep because I have to finish the drawing. The last line gets drawn and I fall asleep. I completely forget about the drawing for the entire following day, and minutes ago, I find it sitting on my floor.
Old 2011-01-12, 02:55   Link #217
Kagayaki

That's a really impressive drawing! I love it. IMO, the important thing about drawing isn't getting the lines neat and the outlining right, it's making the characters look like themselves and getting the proportions right. As far as I'm concerned, your character designs look close to the official ones and there's no glaring anatomical derpiness. So in terms of the factors that actually show skill, your drawing is great. Be proud
Old 2011-01-12, 08:30   Link #218
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

But you still captured the outline of the characters enough for us to see who they are Never call a drawing by you an abomination, or you will be cursed!!
Old 2011-01-12, 13:12   Link #219
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Thanks everyone^^ I promise, when I'm less tired I'll properly outline the characters and finish up the drawing. Now, I'm off to finish writing Chapter 4 of "Knowledge" while Hooves' curse looms over my shoulder. XD
Old 2011-01-12, 13:25   Link #220
Yuno
Balanced Diet

It's not just Hooves' curse. I heard that people who use the term abomination... well they become alcoholics. On top of that they grow to have a hunch, leathery skin, and eyes that are constantly scrutinizing everything.

If you still use the word after that... Well you slowly develop a god complex, and look down on anyone different. Forget about alternative life styles and religions, because they're all wrong and are an abomination. Then in time you grow to think people with medical conditions and disabilities should be killed off.

It is almost like you're turning into a self-centered ghoul who has forgotten to dream, and before you know it... you hate everyone... even yourself~

That is the abomination curse.

(Less than subtle dig at my family)
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blog, chroma, hiroi sekai, photoshop