Vandread

a very...imaginative theory but I highly doubt it as

1) Hes a medic
2) Different village
3) he would have killed Oro alrdy
4) Manga reasons.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:41   Link #42
CrazyBen

That has to be the crappest 'evidence' I've seen in my life.
Old 2004-06-22, 21:44   Link #43
shinsenx

it is a theory so consisting of crap is not necessarily a bad thing...or is it?=0)
anyways, well just have to wait and see to know more about kabuto
Old 2004-06-22, 22:02   Link #44
nine-tails

i think kabuto IS itachi.

the thing about ep 81 i think he was using kage bunshin.
and also 1 year after itachi destroyed the uchiha clan kabuto came as a kid, right?
itachi could be using an illusionary technique.
the thing about that u can't using kage bunshin far apart from the real body, i think the real thing is his SHARINGAN that allows him to have his kage bunshin too far from his real body.
U DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT HIS SHARINGAN

so there u go!!!
Old 2004-06-22, 22:05   Link #45
rdkenshin

Itachi wouldnt waste his time looking like someone else and following oro around. What would be the purpose? Oro is going for sasuke and akatsuki is going for naruto. 2 completely different goals.

NO
Old 2004-06-22, 22:23   Link #46
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails
i think kabuto IS itachi.

the thing about ep 81 i think he was using kage bunshin.
and also 1 year after itachi destroyed the uchiha clan kabuto came as a kid, right?
itachi could be using an illusionary technique.
the thing about that u can't using kage bunshin far apart from the real body, i think the real thing is his SHARINGAN that allows him to have his kage bunshin too far from his real body.
U DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT HIS SHARINGAN

so there u go!!!
we cleared it up that a clone cannot wander far away from a user.. unless orochimaru was hiding close to itachi which i doubt..
Old 2004-06-22, 22:30   Link #47
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjc1104xx
we cleared it up that a clone cannot wander far away from a user.. unless orochimaru was hiding close to itachi which i doubt..
How do we know there isn't another kind of clone tech? I don't don't believe his theory, but really you're bashing him for for misinformation, when you are stating you're theories as fact. Truth is, we don't know anything about Itachi and what he is able to do, so saying it can't be because Itachi can't do that is stupid because you can't prove it, you can only assume.
Old 2004-06-22, 22:45   Link #48
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne
How do we know there isn't another kind of clone tech? I don't don't believe his theory, but really you're bashing him for for misinformation, when you are stating you're theories as fact. Truth is, we don't know anything about Itachi and what he is able to do, so saying it can't be because Itachi can't do that is stupid because you can't prove it, you can only assume.
Tron ... I'd agree with you if it this case wasn't so ridiculous. What the hell is the point of developing 2 different characters just to do SURPRISE it's the same guy.

Basically denying the fact that everyone in Konoha knows Kabuto as the kid that was rescued on a field mission BEFORE Itachi killed off the clan.

Any bunshin theory is retarded because the only way it would come remotely close to being a possibilty is that if Itachi came back killed Kabuto and now has his clone running around ...

ITACHI WAS IN THE VILLAGE AT THE SAME TIME WITH KABUTO. This is a FACT.
Old 2004-06-22, 22:46   Link #49
knubbe

Not only that but the burden of proof lies on the one saying that a different kind of clone exists.
Old 2004-06-22, 22:51   Link #50
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by knubbe
Not only that but the burden of proof lies on the one saying that a different kind of clone exists.
yeh ... lets make up jutsus to support our arguement.

What are we 5?

a:*boom* Hahahaha I shot you you're dead.
b: NAaaahaaa I had armor on !
Old 2004-06-22, 22:59   Link #51
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Tron ... I'd agree with you if it this case wasn't so ridiculous. What the hell is the point of developing 2 different characters just to do SURPRISE it's the same guy.

Basically denying the fact that everyone in Konoha knows Kabuto as the kid that was rescued on a field mission BEFORE Itachi killed off the clan.

Any bunshin theory is retarded because the only way it would come remotely close to being a possibilty is that if Itachi came back killed Kabuto and now has his clone running around ...

ITACHI WAS IN THE VILLAGE AT THE SAME TIME WITH KABUTO. This is a FACT.
I agree with you he is wrong, lol. It's just how some are saying you can only proved your theory through making up crap, but then saying why his theory is wrong based on what their theory about what Itachi is able to do not by fact is no better.
Old 2004-06-22, 23:00   Link #52
Disfunctional

Talking

BUT!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofWac
1) Take a look at Itachi and Kabuto's hair, no they arent "exactly" the same but very similar with the hair split down the middle and the ponytail in the back. No other characters in Naruto have this.
look at the evidence! kabuto has to be itachi!!!

ROFLMAO
Old 2004-06-22, 23:02   Link #53
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
I agree with you he is wrong, lol. It's just how some are saying you can only proved your theory through making up crap, but then saying why his theory is wrong based on what your theory about what Itachi is able to do not by fact is no better.
Now you're putting words in my mouth ... please tell me where I used something I made up or assumed to show his theory is off.
Old 2004-06-22, 23:05   Link #54
Tron Bonne
Rockman Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Now you're putting words in my mouth ... please tell me where I used something I made up or assumed to show his theory is off.
Sorry, that was a typo, I fixed it with their theory. I didn't mean you, just people in genaral.
Old 2004-06-22, 23:07   Link #55
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Sorry, that was a typo, I fixed it with their theory. I didn't mean you, just people in genaral.
Now I agree

I try to stay away from using my own assumption to prove something
Old 2004-06-22, 23:44   Link #56
Makyz

Send a message via AIM to Makyz
very nice theory, defiinitely an original one

don't let the loud obnoxious 14 year olds get you down, remember all they do it watch Naruto and sit at their computers- they are very easily disturbed.
Old 2004-06-22, 23:52   Link #57
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makyz
very nice theory, defiinitely an original one

don't let the loud obnoxious 14 year olds get you down, remember all they do it watch Naruto and sit at their computers- they are very easily disturbed.
You didn't find my Asuma is Genma theory original? ... I'm sorta sad now ...
Old 2004-06-22, 23:56   Link #58
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunctional
the answer is no. its not him. lock thread
In all probability, I'd say it's a huge NO. But I like how this theory is so wild and crazy and instead of the usual one liner crap like this thread

This person actually went out of their way to list different and interesting points. So I don't think I'll close this thread anytime soon.
Old 2004-06-23, 00:37   Link #59
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

yes kabuto is itachi because itachi is an awesome medic who can heal hinata and detect an evil medical aura and put up with oro's general bitchness. kabuto is itachi because itachi likes to take the exams every year for fun just so he can fail it over and over again because he has nothing better to do. kabuto is itachi because he's a fun loving mutha who loves naruto and likes to help sasuke and sakura, other times he's one pissed of mofo who wants to kill naruto and mind fuck sasuke
Old 2004-06-23, 03:08   Link #60
CrazyBen

Kabuto is NOT Itachi. Why? Because Kishimoto is NOT a moron. Think about it.
Closed Thread