AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-11, 11:25   Link #321
nosaer

It looks to me like fug wants to turn baam into the thorn which would be their way of controlling him. But i do find fug to be an interesting entity. They are divided in their thoughts about how to handle baam and we only see them from 1 perspective throught the story. They're apparently an "evil" organization for wanting the death of zahard, but I wonder what FUG would look like from the other side of the coin? there seems to be a lot of people who support them as well as those who don't. what if they aren't as bad as we're being led to believe.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 14:44   Link #322
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
It looks to me like fug wants to turn baam into the thorn which would be their way of controlling him. But i do find fug to be an interesting entity. They are divided in their thoughts about how to handle baam and we only see them from 1 perspective throught the story. They're apparently an "evil" organization for wanting the death of zahard, but I wonder what FUG would look like from the other side of the coin? there seems to be a lot of people who support them as well as those who don't. what if they aren't as bad as we're being led to believe.
Sure, some of them aren't bad, but I hope you realize even the "good" ones think nothing of forcing him to do what they want. Jinsung might have have used a different method, but in the end there is no option where they leave Baam to do what he wants. He is a conscript. The nicer faction might give him a looser leash, but its still a leash.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 18:09   Link #323
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

So the FUG is trying to create a living and sential weapon with Baam as its part, the guy who will surely hate FUG the most for all the shit he has been put through, and expect to have someone able to use it? I'm pretty sure that someone isn't gonna be anyone from FUG but someone who'll destroy FUG instead. Way to go destroying themselves.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 20:17   Link #324
nosaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Sure, some of them aren't bad, but I hope you realize even the "good" ones think nothing of forcing him to do what they want. Jinsung might have have used a different method, but in the end there is no option where they leave Baam to do what he wants. He is a conscript. The nicer faction might give him a looser leash, but its still a leash.
people are forced into doing things all the time, in manga and in real life. I'm not necessarily trying to say that FUG is good or should be excused because their "bad" members are going to far. i'm simply keeping an open mind to the situation. There are way too many unspecified circumstances in the manga (which is part of what makes it so good) I'm just curious as to whether

1 - There is something more to FUG than has currently been shown
2 - What those new details and connections might be
Old 2013-11-12, 02:47   Link #325
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Baam keeps getting manipulated, This is getting ridiculous!

I feel bad for him, FUG always seem to be two steps ahead.
Old 2013-11-12, 03:08   Link #326
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Yep.

Some might forgotten, but it was this better half of FUG that got him in this mess in the first place. Not to mention they willingly helped Rachel with her scheme to remove Baam from his team because it served their agenda.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 10:18   Link #327
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 86

The entire gang is almost all back together, yay! Now that everything is all out in the open (except for Rachel) the main cast now has a clear objective. FUG is most likely aware of this, but I suppose it matter little now since they have played their hand.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 12:12   Link #328
nosaer

I'm looking forward to seeing how Koon's plan will work out myself. He's always been my favorite character
Old 2013-11-14, 13:46   Link #329
Breimoon

the easiest way would be to play the semi-finals amongs themselves and choosing a team to win against the other giving the main team the best members and at the same time points for having the second team defeated and using the points to summon Baam
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 21:37   Link #330
RobotCat
In a Box

Summoning Baam is probably not the 'real' goal of Koon. If Baam could just be summoned it'd be a huge hole in FUG's plans. That's probably just the first layer of Koon's plan.
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-15, 04:40   Link #331
Breimoon

yeah, by summoning baam and having a strong team they are going to win the tournament and have Baam stay with them(the one who wins the tournament wins the weapon)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 15:22   Link #332
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
So the FUG is trying to create a living and sential weapon with Baam as its part, the guy who will surely hate FUG the most for all the shit he has been put through, and expect to have someone able to use it? I'm pretty sure that someone isn't gonna be anyone from FUG but someone who'll destroy FUG instead. Way to go destroying themselves.
They're trying to keep the qualities they want (the ability to ignite the thorn, and the power that goes with it. Maybe the power to kill Zahard, which only Irregulars have.) while getting rid of what they don't want, like that pesky free will.

It's like making poison arrows with toad venom. It doesn't matter what the toad thinks of you, the arrow will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
FUG is bad. Full of unrepentant murderers and slavers. The only question is whether Zahard and the Families are worse.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 02:17   Link #333
ZerothBastion
Edogawa Conan, Tantei-sa

Rak zilla is back !!!!!!!

so far the chapters are getting better, i really want to see baam in action ASAP
ZerothBastion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 12:00   Link #334
nosaer

Rak has finally returned! Shits about to get real now
Old 2013-11-20, 20:04   Link #335
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Haha Rak looks pissed in the last panel!
Old 2013-12-08, 11:12   Link #336
blackwhite67
Banned

He's back and mean in black!
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 12:38   Link #337
tsunade666

He got the badass thorn XD the FUGgots will get their arse kick hard.
Old 2013-12-08, 14:24   Link #338
blackwhite67
Banned

All in all, this happened sooner than I expected. I thought all this would be about Baam's friends fighting their respective opponents trying to rescue him, but he went ahead and escaped on his own.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 15:07   Link #339
tsunade666

He still need to be summoned to be truly rescued or rather. his friends need rescuing from beta.
Old 2013-12-08, 16:57   Link #340
erdii

I want this arc to be finished. tower is huge and they still need to climb for many years to be ranker. if progress is this slow. maybe I may become an old may by the middle of series

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge