AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-22, 14:33   Link #16541
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
It's TK who tells you that, not me.
Whoops, sorry.

I was kinda thinking you were talking about those extremely long ranges. Nevermind then.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-08-22 at 14:56.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 14:58   Link #16542
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Spoiler for SUPER LYRICAL WARS:

SRW and Nanoha Fans Rejoice!
Too bad its not real
Seraph42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 19:16   Link #16543
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Wasn't it the other way around? Subaru helped Fate to fight off Nanoha, who was on Hayate's side.
Oh, wonder if Hayate will ask Scag for Subaru's killswitch to turn her back to aiding her fellow cyborg sisters?
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 19:35   Link #16544
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
To be fair. There are no translation yet so we cannot fully grasp the story. But to call it a miserable failure. Pleeeeeaaase...
Well it's not a miserable failure but it sounds like a paper thin reason to just split up the main cast and make them fight each other

I mean honestly... Who in the right mind would trust Jail? This is a guy who put little him's in all his combat cyborgs in the event he died he would just be reborned. And you would trust HIM to build you an army of combat cyborgs? >.>

But meh whatever. We all have our own views on this... No need to start arguing and bickering over it.
Old 2008-08-22, 20:08   Link #16545
Chaotic_Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Well it's not a miserable failure but it sounds like a paper thin reason to just split up the main cast and make them fight each other

I mean honestly... Who in the right mind would trust Jail? This is a guy who put little him's in all his combat cyborgs in the event he died he would just be reborned. And you would trust HIM to build you an army of combat cyborgs? >.>

But meh whatever. We all have our own views on this... No need to start arguing and bickering over it.
I don't need spoiler tags for this, right?

It's true that Hayate seems to be the "villain" - that is, until the last 10 pages or so.

What Hayate has actually done is to PLAY the part of a villain,

Her aim was two-fold:

One, by becoming the villain, she was able to expose all the conspirators of the administration (and manufacturers, smugglers etc.) who supported the return to conventional weapons, especially those with ulterior motives, by essentially gathering them all under Graham's (i.e. her's since she's controlling Graham by dint of blackmailing him with the events of Nanoha A's) leadership at the Bureau.

Two, with all the villains out in the open and wielding power at the Bureau, Chronos and gang plus the church had a reason to split from the Bureau to form their own state, a reason "good" enough to persuade huge chunks of the worlds and military forces to defect to the new state.

It's a very "dark" strategy and one that will destroy Hayate, Nanoha etc's reputation and standing in the history books. But even though they will go down in history as "Betrayers," the theory is that they will have done more than any other people to remove the threat of conventional weapons forever, as well as facilitate the creation of a new, better administration body headed by Emperor Vivio.
Chaotic_Reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 20:20   Link #16546
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic_Reign View Post

It's true that Hayate seems to be the "villain" - that is, until the last 10 pages or so.

Her aim was two-fold:

One, by becoming the villain, she was able to expose all the conspirators of the administration (and manufacturers, smugglers etc.) who supported the return to conventional weapons, especially those with ulterior motives, by essentially gathering them all under Graham's (i.e. her's since she's controlling Graham by dint of blackmailing him with the events of Nanoha A's) leadership at the Bureau.

Two, with all the villains out in the open and wielding power at the Bureau, Chronos and gang plus the church had a reason to split from the Bureau to form their own state, a reason "good" enough to persuade huge chunks of the worlds and military forces to defect to the new state.

It's a very "dark" strategy and one that will destroy Hayate, Nanoha etc's reputation and standing in the history books. But even though they will go down in history as "Betrayers," the theory is that they will have done more than any other people to remove the threat of conventional weapons forever, as well as facilitate the creation of a new, better administration body headed by Emperor Vivio.

/rubs hands
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 22:03   Link #16547
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Old 2008-08-22, 22:49   Link #16548
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Her aim was two-fold:

Become the sword of justice against an unjust system... A villain to inspire revolution... Manipulation of the enemy into going according to her plan... All to ensure a safer world for their "little sister" to live in...

...1 word.

LEEELOOOUCH MUCH?!
Old 2008-08-22, 23:03   Link #16549
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Oh, wonder if Hayate will ask Scag for Subaru's killswitch to turn her back to aiding her fellow cyborg sisters?
Well, not entirely impossible, but shouldn't she had done this earlier?

Though, the idea does seem delicious ...
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-22, 23:19   Link #16550
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Then again, she's not entirely the villain. It's definitely going to be a big chess game to watch this play out. Will Hayate "make lies become truth" and go down in fiery glory for the sake of the future?
Old 2008-08-22, 23:45   Link #16551
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:

Spoiler for Details:
Quote:
/rubs hands

*rubs hands as well, and initiates [Unlimited Concept Plagarism]*

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2008-08-23 at 02:03.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 00:01   Link #16552
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Yes everything is going according to plan. Just need to lighten things up a bit more, and resist the urge to kill more CCs.
Old 2008-08-23, 02:44   Link #16553
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Yes everything is going according to plan. Just need to lighten things up a bit more, and resist the urge to kill more CCs.
/me looks at his own plans, compares them to BetrayerS, then shakes his head.

/me joins Kha in the "Just as planned" room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
*rubs hands as well, and initiates [Unlimited Concept Plagarism]*
/me shakes his fist at Estavali and goes back to plag--I mean, planning
Old 2008-08-23, 02:53   Link #16554
dragoncrusher
Nanoha Fan #1
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to dragoncrusher Send a message via MSN to dragoncrusher Send a message via Yahoo to dragoncrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos View Post
These made me lol.

Spoiler for Cars:

Full link with more pics here:
http://www.dannychoo.com/adp/eng/1341/Itasha+Show.html
im not surprise about those cars, i see them pass by my house @.@
*takes camera*
better take some pics
dragoncrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 05:24   Link #16555
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It's not plagarism; it's called Precognition.
Old 2008-08-23, 07:00   Link #16556
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Will Hayate "make lies become truth" and go down in fiery glory for the sake of the future?
Better go down a fiery glory than teaching swimming lessons imo.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 07:31   Link #16557
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Better go down a fiery glory than teaching swimming lessons imo.
Yeah better, or she'd be bubbling TASUKETTE EIRIN EIRIN!
Old 2008-08-23, 07:41   Link #16558
wjr
JiRo
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to wjr
just wondering did yr see this pic XD
Spoiler for nsfw:
wjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 10:41   Link #16559
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
I have a lot more doujinshi, including NINETEENS, a N/F full color doujin that's jsut plain awesome sauce :P

PM for link to my Nanoha doujin folder. For those who already got it, check it for updates ^_^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-23, 11:41   Link #16560
Shinzantetsu

Spoiler for slightly risque Gin-nee:
Shinzantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw