AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-06-10, 07:06   Link #1601
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Takadanamae -san in Red Hawk Scanlation release chapter 101
Spoiler for kiss:

All Hail RedHawkScan!!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 08:14   Link #1602
Ashaman

*Cheers* Keima did get the usually (and then some) after all! Yay!

I thought the memory changes they told us about were a bit weak, but hopefully they'll come back to that.

Eh! She's the mysterious helper! Didn't expect that.
Old 2010-06-10, 08:41   Link #1603
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

You know, around the chapter's ending when Hinoki drove away in that Hollywood goodbye style of hers, I felt a very strong conviction that someone should say something like, "see you space cowboy."

That aside,

- I didn't see the secret helper's identity coming. But it makes it interesting, so I like. I always got the feeling she was quicker than she led on anyway, though not to this extent.

- I don't feel like the antagonist is particularly interesting at all. She comes off as a stupidly jealous self-obsessed schoolgirl with an issue (you know, that particular type of magical girl villain) rather than an agent of Hell's Counter-Revolution.

- The lingering memory issues ought to be interesting. I wonder how much Karate-chan remembers and if she's going to be more overtly...interested...from now on with Keima...

- Mmm, Frenching. Is that the Capturing God's first?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 09:01   Link #1604
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
- Mmm, Frenching. Is that the Capturing God's first?
I believe it is^^
Quote:
- I don't feel like the antagonist is particularly interesting at all. She comes off as a stupidly jealous self-obsessed schoolgirl with an issue (you know, that particular type of magical girl villain) rather than an agent of Hell's Counter-Revolution.
There's definitely someone else pulling the strings, should take another full arc before we get any of that though.
Quote:
- I didn't see the secret helper's identity coming. But it makes it interesting, so I like. I always got the feeling she was quicker than she led on anyway, though not to this extent.
Never expected it to be that person either, but she's hot and I hope she enters Keima's harem soon
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 09:41   Link #1605
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I knew that teacher had to be mixed up with something. I just didn't expect her to be that powerful. Wonderful chapter, anyway.

Something tells me that while Hinoki's memories were modified, I think she remembered more than the others. You don't give just anyone a French kiss. She also probably wouldn't have stopped if Kusonoki didn't stop them herself.

And I don't think you can modify a 'victim's memories twice, or can you?
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 09:43   Link #1606
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

surprising to see that the teacher was from hell as well..... teacher from hell xD
Old 2010-06-10, 10:03   Link #1607
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonhym View Post
surprising to see that the teacher was from hell as well..... teacher from hell xD
Nube sensei pairing??

aboout kiss, yes, it's Keima first time, while the rest before just ordinary kiss.

Wha?! hey?! there's no way the teacher added to his Harem, she's almost same age as his mother, unless the teacher is Shotacon (lol) - Tsundere (yuck!)
.....what a bad combination...
Old 2010-06-10, 10:11   Link #1608
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

What the hell happened in chapter 101 !? >.<
I wonder if the memory between the Kusunoki's sister got retained..i-it's just a pity if they forget about all of it ;_;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 10:59   Link #1609
Ashaman

The memory is gone, but the lesson stayed.

It's just the same as with the other girls.

THey may not remember the exact circumstances, but they remember what they've learned.

In this case, the super natural stuff was probably edited out of their memory, but Keima's presense and actions weren't. Though those were probably at least tweaked
Old 2010-06-10, 11:03   Link #1610
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Wha?! hey?! there's no way the teacher added to his Harem, she's almost same age as his mother
Hasn't he had a teacher captured before?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 11:15   Link #1611
Grey

Wuho, Katsuragi got some tongue this time, and then got flustered when Hinoki didn't let up. Ahaha. And then Hinoki had the chapter close on her driving off into the distance--cool stuff.

Didn't expect that teacher to be capturing them. But the fact that the other demons didn't recognize the capturing bottle...hm. That and the teacher having a more advanced capturing technique makes me wonder if the teacher is really part of New Hell. If she was, wouldn't they have learned her techniques?
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 11:51   Link #1612
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Ah knew there was something up with the teacher, when Keima got his collar I always wondered if the teacher was same.
It is finally been answered!

bring on the new girl!
Old 2010-06-10, 13:41   Link #1613
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hasn't he had a teacher captured before?
It's young Teacher-In Training, while this Keima-Savage-Female-Homeroom Teacher have same age appearance as Keima's mother. 30 years and 20 years sure have different look isn't it?
Old 2010-06-10, 14:27   Link #1614
Marion
The Great Dine

Keima's teacher probably won't become a target of a weiss, if she's originally from hell. Even if she is I doubt she couldn't deal with it herself.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 14:57   Link #1615
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
weird, the part-time teacher was supposedly in the same class with Keima´s teacher, so i guess she´s not from hell ? ;o Or i just dno. Mb she´s the partner? Mb she´s solitary. Mb her partner just gave her the badge and left? I can´t see the ending of this manga, hope it´ll overtake bullshit naruto/bleach/one piece in time, just like i´m rooting for beelzebub
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 17:04   Link #1616
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
And I don't think you can modify a 'victim's memories twice, or can you?
By "twice," do you mean the memory that has already been altered? Because it seems that Kusunoki's memory of the recent incident has been modified.
Old 2010-06-10, 18:28   Link #1617
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
It's young Teacher-In Training, while this Keima-Savage-Female-Homeroom Teacher have same age appearance as Keima's mother. 30 years and 20 years sure have different look isn't it?
Jun (teacher in training) and the permanent teacher are the same age, or at most a year apart. They went to high school together.
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 18:32   Link #1618
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I believe it is^^
I see. Then I applaud the mangaka for his wise decision. Frenching ought to be done with a beautiful older woman for the best effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36
weird, the part-time teacher was supposedly in the same class with Keima´s teacher, so i guess she´s not from hell ?
IIRC she wasn't in the same class as Homeroom-sama as she was an earlier student of hers.

Edit: Oops, wrong.

Last edited by Irenicus; 2010-06-10 at 19:34.
Old 2010-06-10, 19:08   Link #1619
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Jun and Nikaido (sans collar) were shown in a picture to both have been on the same basketball team. That's the same team that Jun as captain later drove into the ground, first creating the gap in her heart that Keima's "gamesmanship" later widened enough to let in a Weiss. Therefore she and Nikaido were both students at the same time, which under normal conditions means they're no more than 2 or 3 years apart in age, and 2 years apart in school years.

Of course, this doesn't mean that she isn't a devil. We've seen the hagoromo do some impressive alterations, and Nikaido seems to have a much better handle on its use than Elsee. And they may have had enough energy back then to fabricate an entire school history to go along with the basketball team picture.

Personally I think it more likely that she's either awakened goddess' host working on the New Devil "payroll" (who else is she going to side with?) or an experienced, high-level "Buddy" (maybe bound to Elsee's sister?). In other words, physically human.
Old 2010-06-10, 19:33   Link #1620
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Jun and Nikaido (sans collar) were shown in a picture to both have been on the same basketball team. That's the same team that Jun as captain later drove into the ground, first creating the gap in her heart that Keima's "gamesmanship" later widened enough to let in a Weiss. Therefore she and Nikaido were both students at the same time, which under normal conditions means they're no more than 2 or 3 years apart in age, and 2 years apart in school years,
Ah, right. Now I remember.

But that does make the mystery even more interesting. Nagase (the part-time teacher) doesn't seem to be anything supernatural herself except for the runaway spirit issue and a potential goddess-host like the other girls...

Hrmm.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen