Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-05, 23:23   Link #2801
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

That looks like Dark Gundam behind her.
Old 2018-05-06, 01:18   Link #2802
Zangor17

the same shot is at the end of the opening too and the franxx in the background has less stuff covering its legs than in the shot with the Klaxxosaur girl. not sure if anyone else noticed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDoor View Post
Oh and one more thing... Anyone want to hazard a guess to 02's final name?
Sakura. If they do make it through this and Hiro gives her a normal name it will probably be Sakura after all there's the scene where she asks about the buds and the one in episode 1 where shes wearing the normal uniform and smiling, also the new OP uses sakura petals a lot.

Last edited by Zangor17; 2018-05-06 at 02:19.
Zangor17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 05:18   Link #2803
Rnzlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemagnet View Post
The comment that APE made about having two messengers was also interesting. I suspect they're referring to both Hiro's team and the nines, who clearly have plans of their own.

Spoiler:
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 05:38   Link #2804
wuhugm
Confused Shark

A new monster girl?

New love rival for 02?

I bet she's 01
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 05:44   Link #2805
Sakuratsuki

Looking at her I think we can safely rule out the possibility of her being a love rival. That appearance spells trouble. Although would be interesting if she steals Hiro.
Old 2018-05-06, 07:10   Link #2806
Azurial

Calm before the storm episode welp time to prepare myself for more death to come
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 07:59   Link #2807
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
Sakura. If they do make it through this and Hiro gives her a normal name it will probably be Sakura after all there's the scene where she asks about the buds and the one in episode 1 where shes wearing the normal uniform and smiling, also the new OP uses sakura petals a lot.
Good point! I really like this idea, Sakura would be a great name for her. Although.. if fans chose to refer to her as Sakura (or any other name, really) instead of Zero Two it'd be an annoying spoiler to deal with for those new to the show.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 13:27   Link #2808
Norn
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
also at the end when 02 dissapears they don't focus too much on Hiro's face and after a bit he clenches his fists and turns to face whatever the mystery franxx in the background is. there seems to be a lot suggesting 02 might be taken or something and Hiro and the squad will have to fight for the truth and to get the happy ending.

Also the shot with the mysterious klaxxosaur entity looks like she is the blue oni to 02's red even having a single horn instead of 2.
Spoiler for Blue Oni:

I also agree that the director emphasized he wanted to give the characters satisfying endings and 02 dying wouldn't be very satisfying unless the writing sharply changes in 8 episodes.
I keep wondering about the blue oni. It looks too young to be Z2's mother. What if she's the witch from the fairy tale, or the princess who lost her prince like in the story?
Norn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 17:42   Link #2809
Mistyclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuratsuki View Post
Looking at her I think we can safely rule out the possibility of her being a love rival. That appearance spells trouble. Although would be interesting if she steals Hiro.
Please no, no more of that type of drama—I’ve had enough.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 18:00   Link #2810
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

What if they are sisters? 01 kidnaps 02 instead of Hiro.
Old 2018-05-07, 02:08   Link #2811
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

If she "steals" Hiro, it wouldn't be drama, it would be crisis. Why on earth would she be a honest contender if the first thing she does is kidnap the love interest? I don't think his stockholm sydrome is THAT bad?

Besides, we already know that the only thing Hiro ever thinks about is 02.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 06:00   Link #2812
Skaddix

Dang do people feed bad that crapped on Futoshi?
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 06:23   Link #2813
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Dang do people feed bad that crapped on Futoshi?
He has to deal with his eating disorder which will kill him faster than aging due to piloting. Losing his partner is now the least of his problems imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
If she "steals" Hiro, it wouldn't be drama, it would be crisis. Why on earth would she be a honest contender if the first thing she does is kidnap the love interest? I don't think his stockholm sydrome is THAT bad?

Besides, we already know that the only thing Hiro ever thinks about is 02.
I don't think "honesty" has anything to do with this. The only thing 01 needs to do is to utilize the brainwashing/memory wiping technology that Papa has. But I bet that 02 is the one that gets taken and not Hiro. If I thought that the other side is wrong, the thing I would do is "free" my relative. Kidnapping 02 would also stop their offensive movement.

02 hasn't stopped changing. She's just filing those horns and claws down.
Old 2018-05-07, 12:03   Link #2814
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That's still not drama, that's still crisis.
Old 2018-05-07, 12:11   Link #2815
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
He has to deal with his eating disorder which will kill him faster than aging due to piloting. Losing his partner is now the least of his problems imo.
you know it is fat shame, what the problem?? you know my grandfather lived up to 84 and only died because of "bad hospital and he ended getting a really big problem while on that, otherwise he was living fine and he was like futoshi in body.

Honestly being "fat" is not that bad as long he know how to proper control himself and eat health food and do some exercise them is not really a deal, the problem of "fat" is about peoples just being lazy and eating "junk food" and not taking care of themself and also becoming morbid fat like above 150kg like peoples with 200kg or more, what is matter is "how much fat they are and how they become fat.
Old 2018-05-07, 12:15   Link #2816
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Why are people talking like Kokoro changing pairs is a recent thing? That's more than a month ago now.

Last edited by Dengar; 2018-05-08 at 08:32.
Old 2018-05-07, 12:39   Link #2817
Rnzlr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Why are people talking like Kokoro changing pairs is a recent thing? That's more a month ago now.

Fat, sociallyawkward anime fans still mad that hot girl chose hot guy over fatoshi. Nothing new.
Rnzlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 12:54   Link #2818
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnzlr View Post
Fat, sociallyawkward anime fans still mad that hot girl chose hot guy over fatoshi. Nothing new.
to be honest the problem i saw in many peoples and myself is not she "choosing" the other over the fat but what she did, the fact which she break her promise or betrayed him was the issue, because she did it(don't come saying which she not did it because she did it, she confirmed and made clear which she betrayed him), if she had not promised him and just traded it could be fine, but she break a promise and not even tried to "apologize for it, that is the big issue.
Old 2018-05-07, 13:41   Link #2819
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
to be honest the problem i saw in many peoples and myself is not she "choosing" the other over the fat but what she did, the fact which she break her promise or betrayed him was the issue, because she did it(don't come saying which she not did it because she did it, she confirmed and made clear which she betrayed him), if she had not promised him and just traded it could be fine, but she break a promise and not even tried to "apologize for it, that is the big issue.
Thar promise was a forced one, he could ask her this question back at home but he waited to be alone on a freaking battlefield durring a mission, where logicaly she cant reject it becouse it would kick him out of synchro and both could lose their lifes. That promise was not right from the beggining, she simply had no other option and was put under a wall.

Its like: you are drowning and there is a person that can save your life, but first you need to promise him something. Your are drowning so its obvious you will promise this to save yourself from death.

Kokoro was not "his belonging" so she had the right to do what she felt was right, and not becouse he wanted it.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 13:54   Link #2820
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Thar promise was a forced one, he could ask her this question back at home but he waited to be alone on a freaking battlefield durring a mission, where logicaly she cant reject it becouse it would kick him out of synchro and both could lose their lifes. That promise was not right from the beggining, she simply had no other option and was put under a wall.

Its like: you are drowning and there is a person that can save your life, but first you need to promise him something. Your are drowning so its obvious you will promise this to save yourself from death.

Kokoro was not "his belonging" so she had the right to do what she felt was right, and not becouse he wanted it.

It was very clear which the reason she accepted not was because "they where in a battlefield" it could be at anytime and the result could be the same because of she was believing which she could never "change with other person and had to be stuck with him forever not a "battlefield".
it's not about being "belong" and no, they where not in the middle of a battle or something important, they where "waiting" and casual talking, they had more than enough time for her to reject him, it was clear which was her fault at the beginner because was her pampering him, mimic zero 2 and hiro making him feel like they are a couple" and she was the first one to get the book and "secret learn" about what means have kids and be a couple.

Even after that she had enough time after the battle to try to talk to him and say which she could not keep the promise but she keep silence and jumped the boat in the first chance without talk with him.

Again she made clear which was her mistake what she did, she was the culprid and she is not the "nice girl" peoples where painting her and she could be selfish as herself told.

She created all the issue and did nothing to fix it.