AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-05-26, 18:01   Link #7161
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Probably something on the lines that Tenri doesn't love Keima herself so Diana can feel free to like him. Or something.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 18:33   Link #7162
Richocet
Lover of Purity

That doesn't seem plausible since Tenri has said that she likes Keima lots of times(I think??)
Plus from the way she started the sentence, it didnt seem to me like she said anything like that

I just realised that one of the reason he might be crying was cuz of the thing with the memory wipe
Old 2012-05-26, 20:12   Link #7163
tsunade666

I don't think there will be memory wipe.
Old 2012-05-27, 00:01   Link #7164
Aesthetic Shampoo

I hope there won't be, it would be like undoing all the development. Unless....the manga ends when it happens.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 00:14   Link #7165
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

If they do decide on memory wiping again, it is as if they are 'cheating' just to continue the manga. But judging from how it is going, I certainly hope it won't happen, and maybe its finally time for the real romance to begin.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 00:58   Link #7166
tsunade666

I also think it's time for real romance. Since Kami said that Ayumi is his first and last Heroine. So from here on. Kami is not the one doing the conquering but the girls will try to conquer him
Old 2012-05-27, 04:05   Link #7167
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

read from 186 straight to 189, and wow what's an arc ending.

It seems Chihiro retired her front runner role. I expect next episode, we will see a screen of Keima sitting on the bench uninterested, surrounding by the 6 Goddess fighting for his attention.

Don't think they can leave the host so soon to leave for whatever places they come from
Old 2012-05-27, 07:42   Link #7168
Solafighter
Hige

I wouldnt mind to see this continue, before the Goddes Arc started.
Miyako conquest FTW.

I see this manga ending, when Keima gets rid of the collar. For Keima, things would get more troublesome, if (for example) at least Chihiro and Ayumi would keep their memories.
Old 2012-05-27, 08:02   Link #7169
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I wouldnt mind to see this continue, before the Goddes Arc started.
Miyako conquest FTW.

I see this manga ending, when Keima gets rid of the collar. For Keima, things would get more troublesome, if (for example) at least Chihiro and Ayumi would keep their memories.
Actually, I am quite puzzled that none of the girls noticed the collar.

Then again, I am thankful that neither Shiori nor Yui saw that.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 09:31   Link #7170
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

OH snap. Keima crying? Over Chihiro? Looks like the Chihiro story is not done just yet. And, Chihiro is already fallen for Keima, so half the work is already done for him . And I also will side with the 'memory wipe is a big no-no' group.
Old 2012-05-27, 09:34   Link #7171
Solafighter
Hige

Well yea, even IF Chihiro's memories would be erased, she still likes him and liked him long time before the capture. So the Chihiro thing would be still on.
Old 2012-05-27, 10:53   Link #7172
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I kinda get the feeling that Keima really loved all of the girls that he's captured. I think for him Chihiro just stings the worst because she's the one who loved him before he did the capture and she's the only one he hurt in the end.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:38   Link #7173
tsunade666

Tenri loved Keima before it all even started with

The other girls except Chihiro only notice him because of the remaining memories. Chihiro liked him even without the memory of the capture.
Old 2012-05-27, 19:53   Link #7174
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Tenri loved Keima before it all even started with

The other girls except Chihiro only notice him because of the remaining memories. Chihiro liked him even without the memory of the capture.
Pfft, we all know that if there IS a final girl...it's Elsie!

We need more Elsie, she was missing for most of the arc.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 20:56   Link #7175
Shadow5YA

Elsie doesn't seem to love Keima romantically or may be incapable of it because of her simple-mindedness. I suppose there is Haqua too, but there is no telling whether the devils will stay in the human world after their job is all done.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 21:12   Link #7176
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Pfft, we all know that if there IS a final girl...it's Elsie!

We need more Elsie, she was missing for most of the arc.
That is incest.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 22:18   Link #7177
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Perhaps the collar isn't visible to mere mortals? Or perhaps people think it's some sort of weird otaku fashion accessory.

Endless "Take it off" Soul
Old 2012-05-27, 23:52   Link #7178
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I kinda get the feeling that Keima really loved all of the girls that he's captured. I think for him Chihiro just stings the worst because she's the one who loved him before he did the capture and she's the only one he hurt in the end.
Is it really so easy to fall in love? I think Keima was too busy planning his actions for his conquests to really fall in love with the girls. Sure, he might've come to care for them and have strong protective feelings towards them, but it's probably not love. As for Chihiro, we can't really tell for sure how Keima feels for her since all we've seen so far has been the usual Keima antics, save the tears.
Old 2012-05-28, 11:55   Link #7179
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Is it really so easy to fall in love? I think Keima was too busy planning his actions for his conquests to really fall in love with the girls. Sure, he might've come to care for them and have strong protective feelings towards them, but it's probably not love. As for Chihiro, we can't really tell for sure how Keima feels for her since all we've seen so far has been the usual Keima antics, save the tears.
It shouldn't be too hard to fall in love and being busy doesn't really stop ppl from feeling emotions. Although he may be too busy to act on them. My take on Keima is sort of the "How can I make the Heroine fall for me if I don't give and equal amount of love back!" kind of mentality... but then again it's all speculation untill he openly states one way or another.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 12:22   Link #7180
Insert_Gel

I hope this chapter is the sign that I won't be able to see Chihiro again or won't be part of any plot
Insert_Gel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen