AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-07-03, 12:10   Link #41
Blueknight78

yeah for peoples comparing it with fairy gone, as others trying to say "fairy gones come "after" not before this one" this is a anime adaptation of a manga which already running for few years before fairy gone could even be write and it takes a lot from sacred beast not the other way, it's just fairy gone get released before as anime.

another point about the beasts and the war, the beast where still a experimental, they send they army to the wall as a "regular attempt and as the beast leader told they took time to get on that, this is why many soldiers died, if they have come early many of then could had survived.

Another thing while the beasts are "really strong" they are not "invencible" as we saw they can still be killed by "firepower" as the 3 headed cobra guy was killed by the army fireweapons, and as we saw during the war they start to 'slowly drop down in numbers or being killed in the war or by friends, while they are a big threat, they not exactly something the army could not deal, the problem is more if they tried to kill then it could give a chance to "rebells" restart the war again while the north army was busy killing the beasts and worst things could happen(this is not spoiler it's just what i'm gessing), that is the problem they ended with a big complicated situation here where while the monsters where not "indestructible", trying to deal with then while could still be possible, it could be a "too big deal" for the goverment with too many casualities for then to take this risk.
Old 2019-07-03, 15:35   Link #42
Applehell

"What if Fairy Gone, but potentially good?" was my overall takeaway from it.

It was a solid premiere if a bit a little too straightforward in terms of plotting, but did a good job of hooking me in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
I bet NTR is going to be a factor. Cain didn't have to take Elaine's body and run.
I wouldn't be surprised if he just ends up reviving her as one of them either.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-03, 17:53   Link #43
Nivek von Beldo

Can the Fairy Gone complains end please?
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-03, 18:52   Link #44
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he just ends up reviving her as one of them either.
Yeah, it's pretty obvious she isn't dead. No reason for her body to be missing.
Old 2019-07-03, 21:34   Link #45
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

I managed to make it through two episodes of Fairy Gone. I'm already done with this one now. I thought it was cliched and boring with uninspired dialogue.

BTW, by the time armor-clad vessels appeared in the US Civil War (1863), breech-loading muskets were already being replaced by rifles. That's a major reason why that War was so bloody. The technology had outstripped the Napoleonic tactics in use at the time. Repeating rifles were on the near horizon.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-05, 12:19   Link #46
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Way better than Fairy (Gone From Memories in 2 Seconds) at least

I like that Schall, the dragon daughter is the true heroine
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-05, 12:52   Link #47
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It has an interesting premise, but honestly, so did Fairy Gone. And we haven't even met the MC yet. So we'll see.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-05, 19:44   Link #48
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

So the main old guy will hook up with the main younger girl like hinted earlier? I guess this can be interesting.
Grifis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 14:11   Link #49
Nivek von Beldo

This series is even worse that fairy gone, i will not tolerated that Emo Wolf...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 16:16   Link #50
grecefar

First chapter was better, I don’t know maybe blondie will make it better, I’ll give third chapter rule.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-08, 17:24   Link #51
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Hmm its starting to differ a lot from the manga. To name a few, in the manga it was Hank who suggested Nancy to follow him.
Old 2019-07-08, 18:46   Link #52
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I wonder if there's a reason Hank shows no sign of turning into a beast when pretty much all his former companions minus Cain do/did. I guess it's because as the captain, he didn't fight as much as they did.

The episode was pretty lame, and did a pretty bad job at making me care about the heroine because I really don't.
Old 2019-07-08, 22:54   Link #53
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

"I was going around killing obviously crazy people, but now I also got myself a young girl too for free"
Huh, that actually doesn't sound like such a bad life after all, considering circumstances.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 06:48   Link #54
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 2:

Sad that Wil the dragon has to brought down. He would have been a help to the village if he did not go crazy. He can help with the farming, and no one would mess with a village where a dragon lives. Although feeding him is still a problem.

As for the Rhino. Used to be a very kind person, but going berserk twisted his morals and so had to be put down too.

Schaal now going on adventure with Captain Hank. One day she will understand why captain had to kill the dragon.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 07:21   Link #55
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He may not have gone crazy at all. Or he may have gone crazy because they under fed him.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 12:04   Link #56
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He may not have gone crazy at all. Or he may have gone crazy because they under fed him.
His eyes turning reptilian when he had his "outbursts" were a strong visual cue he was losing himself. The same happened with the purple snake guy in the first episode. It was only a matter of time.
Old 2019-07-09, 12:35   Link #57
Tenzen12

He went to abandoned place on his own will and there wasn't any trace of combat. Hank didn't have even mud on his coat. I think he could be still sane, but had Hank kill him knowing he is running out of time and didn't want hurt anyone.
Old 2019-07-09, 14:50   Link #58
wuhugm
Confused Shark

No iron plate?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-09, 16:58   Link #59
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
No iron plate?
Yea, in the manga they included it because at that point it wasnt known that Hank was a Incarnate yet, so the more convenient explanation to survive the shot was that, I guess.
Old 2019-07-09, 18:11   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
He went to abandoned place on his own will and there wasn't any trace of combat. Hank didn't have even mud on his coat. I think he could be still sane, but had Hank kill him knowing he is running out of time and didn't want hurt anyone.
I do think he still retained enough of his sanity to let Hank kill him, but he still went crazy before as the cattle being eaten indicated.

Tags
alternate history, shonen