AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-07-11, 22:21   Link #81
Jenesay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Haven't heard that one before. And yet, somehow, people always have the patience to hold out for the home video releases. I know that fans in Japan are stereotyped as being quick to react with anger, but posts like this only seem to encourage that kind of behavior. There are bigger fish to fry.
What behaviour? If something sucks, why keep your mouth shout about it? In this case it's censorship, and it sucks, end of story!

I don't know what or whatnot the Japanese do really, so I'll use myself as an example;

Imagine that you're going to buy a series and only have enough money to buy one. Now your choice is between this and something similar with "50% tits & ass and 50 comedy". Now, I'm thinking back to when I saw this the first time and I clearly remember those huge white lights blocking the entire screen, and while I know they are removed in the BD's it's still annoys me, so I end up buying the other series, and download this illegally instead. That's what I personally would have thought in a scenario like this.

At least they can be a bit more thoughtful about how the censor the stuff, I mean, this the exact definition of tasteless. Why not use some small blurring effects instead?
Jenesay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 22:27   Link #82
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenesay View Post
What behaviour?
The behavior of "disgust and anger". There are other emotions fans can react to a show with.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 01:40   Link #83
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
ಠ_ಠ

I think I need sunglasses to watch this. Make sure you watch this episode in a dimly lit room.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 10:51   Link #84
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Wow that first part really ruined this anime a lot for me... that white hair chick is just too much... and that little blond is going to freakin annoy me even more. theres always one of those in every ecchi anime... guess they really are going to yuri-fi the anime version..

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-07-12 at 11:02.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 11:53   Link #85
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
^Ah, Kyero, I wondered when you would show up and complain about the yuri factor. Honestly dude, you don't have to worry, and the others already confirmed it, there isn't much any lady on lady action here. Look at it like Queen's Blade, where breast grab will be as far as they go. Well, a bit of sucking from time to time as well.
Old 2011-07-12, 12:02   Link #86
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
^Ah, Kyero, I wondered when you would show up and complain about the yuri factor. Honestly dude, you don't have to worry, and the others already confirmed it, there isn't much any lady on lady action here. Look at it like Queen's Blade, where breast grab will be as far as they go. Well, a bit of sucking from time to time as well.
I was only complaining about the beginning.. I just dont want this ending up like Qwaser

also, any news about how long it will be? 12 episodes is as far as I see it going.

and we all have things we complain about, but I don't go around repping people for disliking or complaining about something. =\
Old 2011-07-12, 12:05   Link #87
Midonin
Last Engage

What's the problem with a little closer-than-normal female affection anyway? I really have yet to see a concrete reason for why you argue against it - even in in contexts where nobody else brought it up.
Old 2011-07-12, 12:07   Link #88
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
What's the problem with a little closer-than-normal female affection anyway? I really have yet to see a concrete reason for why you argue against it - even in in contexts where nobody else brought it up.
Closer-than-normal affection? that white hair chick was pretty much raping them XD, I don't mind the blond chick, tho they do tend to get annoying, yuri or not

But again its only the first episode, aslong as that white hair chick doesnt keep doing that every episode, It'll all be okay.
Old 2011-07-12, 12:10   Link #89
Midonin
Last Engage

I was talking about Kaede.
Old 2011-07-12, 12:12   Link #90
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
I was talking about Kaede.
Ah, she's just annoying.. she was like that in the manga too. but not so much. I kinda overreacted because of the opening scene, but she got what she deserved. So yea...

And why do they keep saying "Tits!" Shouldn't they be saying "chest" or "breasts" instead? making me think the translating people just feel like making it a little naughtier

Apparently they aren't going to get to the past chapter,which was one of my favorites.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-07-12 at 12:23.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 12:48   Link #91
crafordstinson

There's supposed to be an uncensored web broadcast for this like Qwaser. They will air the uncensored episode two weeks after the censored one.
crafordstinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 16:17   Link #92
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafordstinson View Post
There's supposed to be an uncensored web broadcast for this like Qwaser. They will air the uncensored episode two weeks after the censored one.
Is a hope or a concrete fact? Because i dropped this serie for now, is unwatchable with all these lasers floating on the screen...
Fnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 16:18   Link #93
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Is a hope or a concrete fact?
The show's own website?
Old 2011-07-12, 20:44   Link #94
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Oh! lol i can't belive I didnt realize who she was, she might not in the anime but i hope..NO SPOILZ!
Old 2011-07-12, 21:12   Link #95
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

With all these censors, at first i thought they really did physically cut out the breasts of those girls. But checked over with the manga, and it seems they were simply turned to flat-chested with those magic cuts

Not gonna follow this through
Old 2011-07-12, 21:16   Link #96
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
With all these censors, at first i thought they really did physically cut out the breasts of those girls. But checked over with the manga, and it seems they were simply turned to flat-chested with those magic cuts

Not gonna follow this through
read the manga, it will most definaly still be the best of the two. and the unscensored version will be out a week or two. so wait :P
Old 2011-07-12, 23:38   Link #97
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafordstinson View Post
Good thing, cuz it had nothing else going for it in episode 1. My eyes are still raging over getting a solar flare technique used on it.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 00:32   Link #98
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Good thing, cuz it had nothing else going for it in episode 1. My eyes are still raging over getting a solar flare technique used on it.
dont forget the Light sabers @_@
Old 2011-07-13, 02:15   Link #99
Forsaken_Infinity

._.

[allcaps]What the fuck ?[/allcaps]

._.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-13, 19:02   Link #100
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

IMO, Ecchi and Yuri doesn't really mesh well together, and like Kyero said, the Silver haired chick really grossed me out most of the episode.

Most of the time, Ecchi usually has a balance with romance and or comedy, but ecchi by itself gets boring real quick, which is why I never got into Queen's blade, Ikki tousen, and haven't seen SnQ yet....
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen