AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-01-30, 15:48   Link #3041
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And he did suck with his Devil wings. I wonder if he'll get better at both with training. But even Vali said that Ise's affinity with Dragon-related things is greater (than his).
Old 2018-01-30, 20:28   Link #3042
Lucidrago

And according to Ddraig, he sucked doing that. Issei's talent is with OPPAI PAWA!
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 16:20   Link #3043
sbh1fr

i was thinking about "Shin Shidou", Irina and issei's son. he's an angel from his mother side, a devil from his father side. shouldn't his devil side oppose his angelic side, something like Kiba's holy-demonic swords.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-06, 17:04   Link #3044
Lucidrago

Well EX really doesn't explain all that much as it was just a six-part side story so don't expect it to be complete and full of the answers you're looking for.

And I'm pretty sure having a child born from a devil and an angel really can't be compared to a Sacred Gear.
Old 2018-08-06, 18:38   Link #3045
sbh1fr

Well, i guess it's not much diffrent from akeno who can use both holy and demonic powers. But she's half fallen angel, so it makes me wonder how shin didnt fall.
Shin should be strong since he can use holy, demonic and dragon powers.
sbh1fr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 00:27   Link #3046
Parry999

Being a devil angel dragon fine unless his a pervert.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 00:58   Link #3047
B214

They created a room for half Angel babies to grow in the future.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-07, 04:54   Link #3048
Lucidrago

Irina: "This is my son, Shin. And his father is a dragon and a devil."(Shin makes his wings appear.)

Faithful believer: "So what you're saying Irina-sama is that you married a dragon who's also a devil and you guys had a child?"

Irina: "And he's also a pervert who's obsessed with women's bodies, especially their breasts. He basically can't get enough of mine. Now that you mention it, Shin as a baby did always want to be breastfed."

Faithful believer: (Faints on the spot)

Irina: "Did I say something wrong?"
Old 2018-08-08, 03:13   Link #3049
ukulelembo
Detective

Ishibumi just announced "Harem King Memorial" book that include EX side story in special edition.
Maybe we finally get official illustrations of children.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 05:30   Link #3050
Lucidrago

That's highly doubtful.
Old 2018-08-08, 06:38   Link #3051
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh1fr View Post
Well, i guess it's not much diffrent from akeno who can use both holy and demonic powers. But she's half fallen angel, so it makes me wonder how shin didnt fall.
Shin should be strong since he can use holy, demonic and dragon powers.
Why would he fall? Because of having sex? That will be easily prevented by the room that Michael and Grigory created. Impure thoughts? It will probably make his wings flickering.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 10:20   Link #3052
Lucidrago

Or because of his dragon blood, he can't fall.
Old 2018-08-08, 13:52   Link #3053
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Irina probably drags Ise into the Ero Room when she sees him due to how much tiring & stressful her work is, so she needs an outlet for it.

Does anyone have that quote where Airi explains to Azazel that she uses magic inspired by Twilight Healing?
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 15:10   Link #3054
Lucidrago

There was no quote like that when I read Ex. All I got was Airi was a hand-to-hand fighter implied to be trained by Issei(unlikely) or Sairaorg(more likely). And who had an Artificial Longinus which used Fafnir as the base.

I think that Ex had a lot of wrong translations. Like Asia being the only mother who took care of Issei's kids or Asia creating her own style of nature magic and teaching it to Airi or Vali becoming an archmage and creating his own magician organization. You can read EX on Baka-tsuki to confirm it for yourself.
Old 2018-08-08, 15:51   Link #3055
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

But that's the thing. They aren't there anymore. I do recall reading about that before but I cannot find it now.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-08, 16:01   Link #3056
Lucidrago

Yeah I have no idea about all that info we received from Ex. I was thinking maybe it was just a bad source but then that wouldn't make sense for it to be that inaccurate and off the mark.

I did come to DxD late so Ex was already translated when I came along.
Old 2018-09-19, 16:26   Link #3057
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

Some info on Melvazoa:

1. He will surely come with his ilk 30 years later
2. He's far stronger than Ophis or Great Red (the wording made it ambiguous whether it is for single or both dragons tag-teaming)
3. Immortality, time and space manipulation (self-cast on himself, think of Dio's Za Warudo combined with Edo Tensei but without the limitations)
4. Has two siblings, The onigami (evil god or fierce god) older brother, "Regaruzevua" (the katakana spelled like that, need to find a better romanization) and the evil spirit (Majin) imouto 'Sera Serubezu' They are said to have strength not inferior to Melvazoa
5. The evil/fierce god Regaruzevua has underlings called "Heavenly Waters Citadel" comprising of two demon pillar (of the 7 Luminars).
6. Any present preparations made by the DxD crew would be pointless considering their magnanimous firepower. Ise needs to surpass Dragon God level in 30 years (which he did).
Old 2018-09-19, 16:33   Link #3058
Raptor178

Cool info, but I think "magnanimous" is the wrong word to use in this context lol.
Raptor178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 16:38   Link #3059
RED IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_Saeba View Post
Some info on Melvazoa:

1. He will surely come with his ilk 30 years later
2. He's far stronger than Ophis or Great Red (the wording made it ambiguous whether it is for single or both dragons tag-teaming)
3. Immortality, time and space manipulation (self-cast on himself, think of Dio's Za Warudo combined with Edo Tensei but without the limitations)
4. Has two siblings, The onigami (evil god or fierce god) older brother, "Regaruzevua" (the katakana spelled like that, need to find a better romanization) and the evil spirit (Majin) imouto 'Sera Serubezu' They are said to have strength not inferior to Melvazoa
5. The evil/fierce god Regaruzevua has underlings called "Heavenly Waters Citadel" comprising of two demon pillar (of the 7 Luminars).
6. Any present preparations made by the DxD crew would be pointless considering their magnanimous firepower. Ise needs to surpass Dragon God level in 30 years (which he did).
Where is the source of the info from?
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-19, 16:41   Link #3060
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Highschool DxD Harem King Memorial art-book.