AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2017-02-16, 22:05   Link #1
BirdcageStarlet

A little help with writer's block?

Hi! So, I *think* this is the right place for this? It does say requests...

Anyway! I'm trying to write a short story as a build-up for something I plan to do for NaNoWriMo this year (I start planning waaaaaaay in advance), and I work very heavily with visuals. The only problem is, I'm stumped right now. You see, it's about four Japanese Priestesses/Magical Girls, and I like to have something to base my characters around (not as in, literally basing my character off of another, but starting from the design, and traits I feel that design embodies or exudes, building a character around that, and then designing them a new appearance that suits the personality I have built up. It's really cathartic!
Only...I've hit a wall. I've been able to plan two of them, but I'm two short.

So, basically, I'm looking for image refs of characters from anime, manga, or anime-style video games - although the two I have so far are both from video games - that wear sexy/cutesy/fanservice-y kimono or furisode or yukata. Bonus points if they happen to also be reasonably well-endowed, but honestly, I'll take anything.

These are the two I have right now, by the way (Sakuya from Stella Glow and Yumi from Senran Kagura), to give you an idea of what it is exactly that I'm asking for. Any help would be VERY much appreciated. Thank you!!!

BirdcageStarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 09:33   Link #2
marco ben

this is awesome and very creative
marco ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 10:15   Link #3
lily2017

it's soooo creative
lily2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 03:18   Link #4
AnimeFan188

I'm not too good at writing, so I can't give good writing advice.

So how about some *terrible* writing advice instead?

AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 01:56   Link #5
Kerspunkle

Ha ha. I'm inspired by anime images as well.

How about these? http://www.anime-island.com/products...le-figure.html
If you like them it might be helpful to search Love Live! figures. I've seen some good Hatsune Miku kimono images that might be nice inspiration, but I can't remember what the site was called, so you could do a search for vocaloid. Hope this helps.
Kerspunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 03:45   Link #6
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdcageStarlet View Post

So, basically, I'm looking for image refs of characters from anime, manga, or anime-style video games - although the two I have so far are both from video games - that wear sexy/cutesy/fanservice-y kimono or furisode or yukata. Bonus points if they happen to also be reasonably well-endowed, but honestly, I'll take anything.
Google is your friend!

Search for Anime Oppai kimono [images] turns up this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=anim...w=1536&bih=701

Search for Anime Oppai furisode [images] turns up this:

Search for Anime Oppai yukata [images] turns up this:

Maybe something in one of those links will help you out.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-04, 00:45   Link #7
arthurnottheking

Hey guys,

I've a similar issue, cause I chose the Arthurian theme for anime story. I want to create a prototype of King Arthur - a female character though. I watched this 1980 anime Entaku no Kishi Monogatari: Moero Arthur and it inspired me greatly. Do you think I need to follow the Seven Deadly Sins scheme and make her a side character? Thanks.

https://www.stevens.edu/academics/undergraduate-studies/writing-communications-center writemyessaytoday.net writingcooperative.com
arthurnottheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-12-06, 12:25   Link #8
igorsandman

If your motivator to write this story is the character of Arthur, it might be best for you to make her the main character. What makes you consider making her a side character? Is it simply because Arthur is a side character in another story? If so, you shouldn't pay to much attention to that.
igorsandman is offline   Reply With Quote