AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-24, 15:14   Link #18901
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Whoo, here we go...
Hope that's not a negetive use of that meaning... I tend to react violently to negetivity... mostly those reactions are reffered to as YIELD, and measured in 'Megatons'.

What can I say? I'm hungry and I don't feel like cooking.

I guess I better go cook:

Old 2008-01-24, 16:34   Link #18902
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
No, blue dragons would be the domain of blue Aspect Mages. Personally, I prefer this one to be Keroko's ride:

Spoiler for sweetest black ride ever:
Ah, almost forgot about that one. Or there's always the larger model..

Spoiler for Bigger:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

[Marian Cross]IDIOT DISCIPLE!!!![/Marian Cross]

Right Slap of DOOM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Xgouki
Xgouki: @.@

Shamsel: *pokes* You alright?
Old 2008-01-24, 18:25   Link #18903
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
hahaha. No, just her being badass in a Valkyrie-style Barrier Jacket.
Nibelung Valesti anyone? Nanoha doing that does compute, i can even plot an attack sequence for Nanoha's Nibelung Valesti... RH, blaster bits and all

on the other hand, Hayate can do Nibelung Valesti as well... also plotting a unique attack sequence as well

*runs from Platina, Lenneth, Hrist and Silmeria*

Quote:
Wrong Arbiter.
"No, this is our fight, and I will see it finished!"
I prefer Motherships, Warp Rays and Phase Prisms anytime...

Ah.. that arbiter...

I hope the Covenant does not spot us...

Quote:
OMG yes that XD.
*continues to dial for Marduk*

Quote:
No, not Battleship. Think Super Carrier.
Loaded up with 2 squadrons of SR-103Cs (and 1 SR-103NT), 4 Squadrons of SX-02A Wyverns, and 3 Squadrons of C-709 Longsword Heavy Assault Bombers.
Thats a bit too much for even my Main Fleet Carriers

what is your ratio per Squadron?

I use 10:1 rather than the tradtional 12/24:1

Main Fleet Carrier Complement: (most designations are based on my own designs)

1 XVF-14N Noir Valkyrie for GFS Nilathiel only, other MFCs don't have a commander unit.

3 Squadrons of Either R-Gray 1 (Missle Swarm)/2 (Gravity Laser) /3 (Drones/Options) (all VX or NX Variants) or VF-1NV Valkyries - soon to be replaced by just 2 squadrons of better aircraft.

4 Old Model Protoss Obeservers - Complements of Zeratul and the Protoss, since they are redesigning the Observer.

3 Squadrons of Multimission Fighters (models not revealed due to Secrecy)

5 IS-9/10/11 Antimatter Bombers- carrying 1 RX-17 Antimatter Bomb (Antimatter amount 0.25~1.00 Mole of Antihydrogen/Antiprotons)

*runs*

Quote:
No COFFIN Cockpit systems, because it ruins the image of space-bound warriors flying their fighters using control systems and joysticks is more awesome than dinky COFFIN systems.
AC3 Fighters look cool

And i got dibs on Vandread 'Floating ball' controls...

*runs*

Quote:
Perhaps.
dun-dun-duuuuuuuuunnnn~

Quote:
If you're in a fighter.
Note to self: try to redfine the definition of "Fighter"

Quote:
T'will be epic.
Saint X: more epics much better

Quote:
No, only one. The most BADASS one.
all we need are Covenant Grunts and we have the perfect picture

Quote:
Oh gods, not this FF7 crap again...
It is not FF7 crap...

I partly based it on RAVE's "Memory of the Planet", a special place where all the "memories of the planet" are stored... may sound like FF7 but it's not lifestream based...
Old 2008-01-24, 19:21   Link #18904
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
No, not Battleship. Think Super Carrier.
Loaded up with 2 squadrons of SR-103Cs (and 1 SR-103NT), 4 Squadrons of SX-02A Wyverns, and 3 Squadrons of C-709 Longsword Heavy Assault Bombers.
Essentially a cold war style carrier group in terms of squadron numbers, but geared entirely towards combat.

Don't worry about overpoweredness. I've seen Halo-ish carrier concepts with something like 60 mobile suits and 300 fighters. (Yes, it was an abomination of a Halo/SEED crossover. And the guy writing it was an ass. I pretty much did as much as possible to kill it before he inflicted it on us.)

Quote:
No COFFIN Cockpit systems, because it ruins the image of space-bound warriors flying their fighters using control systems and joysticks is more awesome than dinky COFFIN systems.
Plus, as everyone knows, REAL MEN USE JOYSTICKS AND THROTTLES. Roy Fokker. Rick Hunter. Max Sterling. The list goes on and on. Even ZENGAR used control systems. (Until he got Daizengar, at any rate.)

Playing with control balls are for girls or... well, they aren't REAL MEN.

Quote:
No, only one. The most BADASS one.
You only need one, afterall. One SPARTAN. One War.

Quote:
"Usually the good Lord works in mysterious ways, but not today. This here is 66 tons of straight-up, HE-spewing, dee-vine intervention. If God is love, then you can call me Cupid!"
"Keep your fingers on the triggers, eyes downrange, and we all come home today! All you greenhorns who wanted to see Spawn up close, this is your lucky day!"

Quote:
I don't know. Excellen is kinda stuck on the #1 spot when it comes to the girls (although sometimes her and Latooni trade positions).
It needs to be said that I don't like blondes. But I like Excellen very very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Nibelung Valesti anyone? Nanoha doing that does compute, i can even plot an attack sequence for Nanoha's Nibelung Valesti... RH, blaster bits and all

on the other hand, Hayate can do Nibelung Valesti as well... also plotting a unique attack sequence as well

*runs from Platina, Lenneth, Hrist and Silmeria*
Hayate will have more firepower at her disposal than ANY Ace ever. Fact.

Quote:
I prefer Motherships, Warp Rays and Phase Prisms anytime...

Ah.. that arbiter...

I hope the Covenant does not spot us...
But the Covenant have PLASMA GRENADES.

Quote:
Thats a bit too much for even my Main Fleet Carriers

what is your ratio per Squadron?

I use 10:1 rather than the tradtional 12/24:1

Main Fleet Carrier Complement: (most designations are based on my own designs)

1 XVF-14N Noir Valkyrie for GFS Nilathiel only, other MFCs don't have a commander unit.

3 Squadrons of Either R-Gray 1 (Missle Swarm)/2 (Gravity Laser) /3 (Drones/Options) (all VX or NX Variants) or VF-1NV Valkyries - soon to be replaced by just 2 squadrons of better aircraft.

4 Old Model Protoss Obeservers - Complements of Zeratul and the Protoss, since they are redesigning the Observer.

3 Squadrons of Multimission Fighters (models not revealed due to Secrecy)

5 IS-9/10/11 Antimatter Bombers- carrying 1 RX-17 Antimatter Bomb (Antimatter amount 0.25~1.00 Mole of Antihydrogen/Antiprotons)

*runs*
Basically, Kagerou's model is that of a US Navy Carrier Air Wing, circa Vietnam to modern style. You've got 2 squadrons of interceptors, 4 Squadrons of multirole combat aircraft, and 3 squadrons of attack jets. In pre F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Days, a US Carrier would consist of no less than 8 squadrons of aircraft; 2 Tomcat interceptor squadrons, 2 F/A-18A/C Hornet multirole squadrons (occasionally an F/A-18D squadron from the USMC is fielded), one or two A-6 Intruder squadrons, a KA-6D Tanker squadron, S-3 Viking subhunter squadron, and an E-2 AEW Squadron. Total of nine squadrons of aircraft.

The Hand of Durandal's complement essentially fits the 9 squadrons, but is geared almost exclusively for combat. Hence, 2 interceptor squadrons, 4 multirole squadrons, and 3 squadrons of what are essentially supersonic A-10s with a bigger payload.

Quote:
AC3 Fighters look cool

And i got dibs on Vandread 'Floating ball' controls...

*runs*
... you're just setting your pilots up for "playing with balls" jokes; you do realise...

"Who're those dudes?"

"Lol, they aren't pilots, they just play with balls!"

"lulz."

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-24, 21:12   Link #18905
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Hayate will have more firepower at her disposal than ANY Ace ever. Fact.
we can add that to the skill tree...

Quote:
But the Covenant have PLASMA GRENADES.
love 'em "glue bombs"...

But i like to stick needles with the needler...

Quote:
Basically, Kagerou's model is that of a US Navy Carrier Air Wing, circa Vietnam to modern style. You've got 2 squadrons of interceptors, 4 Squadrons of multirole combat aircraft, and 3 squadrons of attack jets. In pre F/A-18E/F Super Hornet Days, a US Carrier would consist of no less than 8 squadrons of aircraft; 2 Tomcat interceptor squadrons, 2 F/A-18A/C Hornet multirole squadrons (occasionally an F/A-18D squadron from the USMC is fielded), one or two A-6 Intruder squadrons, a KA-6D Tanker squadron, S-3 Viking subhunter squadron, and an E-2 AEW Squadron. Total of nine squadrons of aircraft.

The Hand of Durandal's complement essentially fits the 9 squadrons, but is geared almost exclusively for combat. Hence, 2 interceptor squadrons, 4 multirole squadrons, and 3 squadrons of what are essentially supersonic A-10s with a bigger payload.
Yeah... that's why my model is Weak... Well all of my fighters are high on the bill... that's why only 6 Sqadrons per carrier in my end... unlike in the past, the carriers were much larger than my current ones- the early MFCs that i've planned were based on the SDF-1 model... too much to sustain...

I now prefer my carriers to be light and fast... almost based on the Ark Royal model but with a bit of diversity...

Quote:
Quote:
Plus, as everyone knows, REAL MEN USE JOYSTICKS AND THROTTLES. Roy Fokker. Rick Hunter. Max Sterling. The list goes on and on. Even ZENGAR used control systems. (Until he got Daizengar, at any rate.)

Playing with control balls are for girls or... well, they aren't REAL MEN.
Quote:
... you're just setting your pilots up for "playing with balls" jokes; you do realise...

"Who're those dudes?"

"lulz."
Real Hotblooded Men...

Well, i'm an equal oppotunity employer... i don't do sterotypes...

"I prefer everyone to help and cooperate rather than be the lone target that gets scolded by being so much cannon fodder... If that hotblood or overpowering manliness will only get in the way of being professional, then consider yourself a goner, a fool, and a hero if you manage to survive- but i would rather have all of you coming home in one piece so that we can catch one at Joe's rather than burning one of you to ashes over a funeral pyre..."

though the manual controls remain- a typical GDI fighter has the same controls the Strike Freedom Gun*** has (yes, it includes the keyboards in some models), the ball controls are for women, people with disabilities but with capable pilot skills, and men who want to do mental excercises- you need to sometimes excercise the brain to be even better...

"As long they fly together, they, regardless on control method, they are pilots... the burning souls of their raging war machines..."

yes, we have similar and different views on everything...
Old 2008-01-24, 21:51   Link #18906
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
[Alice]Dekai urusai desu~[/Alice]
Alice-chan, Dekkai Kakkoi Desu!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X
ALL HAIL ORANGE PLANET!!!</nazisalute>
No Argument There, Athena and Alice FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X
@Thread:

is FSZ alive? I might need him to draw something for me...
Last heard from him about a couple of days ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
IS THIS A SETUP?!?!?!?!
Paranoid Aaron is Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Didn't know before, but now I envision Burning Arisa VS Exceed Nanoha in full funnel combat during Banning's Counterattack.

I didn't mean a switch of VA there, just putting Mai in Neena's place.
Burning Arisa vs. Exceed Nanoha?!?!?

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!

And don't worry, that's more crack of mine, since Kugimiya Rie does tsunderes extremely well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Me too! Two in fact, with Gimmy returning Dynames to its original owner in StrikerS and Rebuilt of StrikerS.

That opens up the possibility for Gimmy to return it to your OC in the StrikerS timeline!

But I'll adapt to your's, since I haven't made anyhting concrete yet. Dynames might not be the same Dynames as the fighter suit, or the Grade I'm using, so go ahead and make your own take.
Our Dynames is different from yours though, and in far more... capable hands

Quote:
[Aika]HAZUKASHII SERIFU KINSHI!![/Aika]

EEEEEEEEH?!?!?!?!

Quote:
There is a Nanoha model. Her right leg is raised. And she isn't wearing pantsu. My immediate reaction was DO NOT WANT.
There is? I think you're referring to figures there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
"There's something special about a good knife. Wanna borrow my wife? Maybe. My knife? Never."

"Sergeant Major, you aren't married."

"It's the thought that counts."
Don't mind if I borrow your wife when you get married then?

Quote:
Maybe Too bad the SRX version doesn't want to load -_-
-_- Damn

Just wait a few, it'll be available eventually

Quote:
Ibis does have her charms; I loled when I realised that she's one of the few female SRW charecters who doesn't have a bounce animation. *laughs*
No matter, it's not the breast that matters, it's the heart

Quote:
Gruff manly voice: "But you cannot deny that a plasma grenade is so much more satisfying. Oh yes, watching their faces as they realised they're fucked is a very satisfying feeling."
"But I want them to experience that terror for more than a second, don't you?"

Quote:
Hahaha....

Wrong version, Lowe. Let me give you a hint: I'm spending more time with SRW OG than Gundam right now. It's the OTHER Love Love attack.
Aaaaah Ai no Chikara Wo!

Which version though? The standard, or the Riese/Rein version?

Quote:
Like duh. He's so win that his student Gavin Daklighter was able to ignore Jacen Solo's Force Pressure.

"I apologize for any, uh, pressure."

"You're young, Colonel Solo. You'll learn. Now STFU and GTFO."

Quote:
Fuck you all, I want a Master Grade Master Chief.

You demean the Master Chief with JUST a MASTER GRADE?!?

Give me PERFECT GRADE MASTER CHIEF

Quote:
Naomi: "Enemies of women! Those who toy with the hearts of maidens! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
*goes rock and roll with the M7 SMG*
*watches Smith and Wesson dance to the tune of full auto fire*

Neil Dylandy: *sighs* No matter what I teach them, they never learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Actually, this Dynames was not handed over... it was created from scratch with one popular device in mind...

Our own device voiced by Donna Burke

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Wouldn't it be more like the Pwn, the Own, and the Ubberness?
I Stand Corrected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki]Hmm...or maybe like a Rider's Cast Off? :uhoh:

*runs*[/QUOTE]

I suddenly remember the doujin where Fate and Signum don Rider Armor and then suddenly do a Cast-Off... with hilarious (and NSFW) consequences :uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

[QUOTE=Saint X;1360006]Well, Almaria herself was scrapped long ago, i just scrapped Almaria the avatar/AI as well...

I'm replacing her with an Angel Doll... Kha, try to guess who.

I'm saving her soul for the "Memory of the Planet" arc of AlternateS II...

That is no revivial though, only this...

[SPOILER="may or may not compute
"Almaria? But that's..."

"Impossible? no, it is me..."

"But you're..."

"Dead? yes... i'm still dead- and it not like the dead will come to life right?" (Kha sneezes)

"But... but..."

"The Memory of the Planet..."

"What do you mean by that Dana?"[/SPOILER]

*runs*

Quote:
No, blue dragons would be the domain of blue Aspect Mages. Personally, I prefer this one to be Keroko's ride:

OH YEAH

Much better than Blue Eyes White Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Hope that's not a negetive use of that meaning... I tend to react violently to negetivity... mostly those reactions are reffered to as YIELD, and measured in 'Megatons'.

What can I say? I'm hungry and I don't feel like cooking.

I guess I better go cook:

No Chevy for the head? SACRILEGE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

"Who're those dudes?"

"lulz."
Though the Vandreads require at least one female to be co-operating it... and what about the pilots sitting Vandread Dita style...

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-24, 21:57   Link #18907
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Burning Arisa vs. Exceed Nanoha?!?!?

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!!!!!

And don't worry, that's more crack of mine, since Kugimiya Rie does tsunderes extremely well
YES! I AM SO WANTING TO WATCH THIS HAPPENING!!!!

And tsunderes are always hot.

*runs from Tohsaka Sophia*

Well, since I finally got to install OpenOffice, I guess I can start working on my OC fanfics again. BTW, Lowe, who's your OC concept you said you want to.... ahem, introduce to Akira?

*hears Folka powering up over the horizon*

Old 2008-01-24, 21:57   Link #18908
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
There probably won't be any Disgraced Elite parts. Fic-Kha would have a fit if they stripped and branded poor Fate-chan in front of everybody.
I was afraid of that...

Quote:
Actually, this Dynames was not handed over... it was created from scratch with one popular device in mind...
Sou desu. I'll just return it to the original owner in both timelines.

Quote:
Just that Kha needs more than 3 different timelines to snag them all...
Only the Kerokano timeline has that whooper 41... :3

Quote:
What I meant is that it will be hard to kill them without making them go boom...for example, hitting them with a certain type of magic, or hitting them in a certain weak point, instead of going all out ala Nanoha.

And hey, you got me confused here. I thought Kerokanon was basically the OC canon timeline... so those two scenarios you got up there are set in the same timeline. Maybe you have another idea for Kerokanon?
It's my little take on it, as the events widely deviate, like the earlier appearances of the Numbers, better foreshadowing and battling NMs and Ex-Numbers.

Quote:
I dunno. There are not many OCs involved in this arc. Keroko's and FlameSparkZ's OCs are in the area but doing their own stuff, for instance.

But this is good. I may take one of those two to fight Gwen - though this possibility still depends on Gwen's objective and motivation to fight them. At least Orga and Clotho absolutely hate Gwen, since she owned them both when they were little, despite Orga and Clotho having more magical power than her. And they are dying for a rematch.
I chose Clotho because Kha and him are all speed types.

Quote:

Old 2008-01-24, 22:03   Link #18909
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Xgouki: @.@

Shamsel: *pokes* You alright?
<sigh> You need to work on your timing - your jabs have no impact to them whatsoever...practice swings. Now.

Quote:
It is not FF7 crap...

I partly based it on RAVE's "Memory of the Planet", a special place where all the "memories of the planet" are stored... may sound like FF7 but it's not lifestream based...
<shrug> Whatever...

Quote:

EEEEEEEEH?!?!?!?!

Okay, seriously, we need to stop with all the ARIA references.

I mean, come on! We could probably go back and forth on this for FOREVER!

In other news...

At the suggestion of someone from this thread (I forget who), I have started watching Rental Magica.

And what I can say is:

1. The cast NEEDS A STRAIGHT MAN!

2. Honami and Adelicia need to stop fighting over President Eyepatch and DO SOMETHING!!

3. Nekoyashiki-san rocks my socks...except when he's being weirder than the rest of the cast COMBINED!

That's all.
Old 2008-01-24, 22:18   Link #18910
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Well, since I finally got to install OpenOffice, I guess I can start working on my OC fanfics again. BTW, Lowe, who's your OC concept you said you want to.... ahem, introduce to Akira?

*hears Folka powering up over the horizon*

Nah, not Folka. And OC's

They're gonna get along well with Akira just fine

Quote:
Okay, seriously, we need to stop with all the ARIA references.

I mean, come on! We could probably go back and forth on this for FOREVER!
I wouldn't mind

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-24, 22:26   Link #18911
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Nah, not Folka. And OC's

They're gonna get along well with Akira just fine
There are more than one? Wow, this can be really interesting.

So will the interaction include lots of hotblood battles and shedding of manly tears?

Smith/Wesson: we don't really care! Girl or not, if she's hotblooded, then we're more than glad to become her friends!!!!!!
Sanshiro: *points east* THE EAST IS BURNING RED, MY STUDENTS!!!
Smith/Wesson/Akira: SHISHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries hotblooded tears*

I hope this kind of interaction won't happen very soon.

Mai: .................

USB-sama.

Me:
Old 2008-01-24, 22:30   Link #18912
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
love 'em "glue bombs"...

But i like to stick needles with the needler...
Lol needler.

Quote:
Yeah... that's why my model is Weak... Well all of my fighters are high on the bill... that's why only 6 Sqadrons per carrier in my end... unlike in the past, the carriers were much larger than my current ones- the early MFCs that i've planned were based on the SDF-1 model... too much to sustain...

I now prefer my carriers to be light and fast... almost based on the Ark Royal model but with a bit of diversity...
Ironically, a Nimitz-class is faster than an Invincible-class. Ark Royal is essentially a carrier on the small scale; the British CVF will be much larger.

Quote:
Real Hotblooded Men...

Well, i'm an equal oppotunity employer... i don't do sterotypes...

"I prefer everyone to help and cooperate rather than be the lone target that gets scolded by being so much cannon fodder... If that hotblood or overpowering manliness will only get in the way of being professional, then consider yourself a goner, a fool, and a hero if you manage to survive- but i would rather have all of you coming home in one piece so that we can catch one at Joe's rather than burning one of you to ashes over a funeral pyre..."

though the manual controls remain- a typical GDI fighter has the same controls the Strike Freedom Gun*** has (yes, it includes the keyboards in some models), the ball controls are for women, people with disabilities but with capable pilot skills, and men who want to do mental excercises- you need to sometimes excercise the brain to be even better...

"As long they fly together, they, regardless on control method, they are pilots... the burning souls of their raging war machines..."

yes, we have similar and different views on everything...
Thing is, while we may deride hot blood and such, real pilots actually DO train up their hot blood; Top Gun is full of hot blooded pilots.

Of course, once they get past Lt. Commander, the hot blood dies off a bit... from a blazing furnace to a cool fire. The idea is that they take that hot blood and then control and harness it to serve their bidding.

Also, I recall reading something where several simulated ideas were proposed; apparently at high-G manuvers, the joystick and throttle setup is actually better because at high G, it actually presses your hads onto the controls and you don't slip.

Also, different controls means different drivers and different cockpits and adds up to the maintennance nightmare. It may appear alright to the brass... but the maintennance pukes will be ready to kill or mutiny at how nothing is interchangeable.

Quote:
There is? I think you're referring to figures there
Yes.

Quote:
Don't mind if I borrow your wife when you get married then?
Ivanovich: "It's the principle of the matter. You never, ever borrow a man's knife. And stay away from my woman. You can borrow her...but you won't live long."

Quote:
No matter, it's not the breast that matters, it's the heart
Naomi: "I don't believe you." *tsun*

Quote:
"But I want them to experience that terror for more than a second, don't you?"

"Nah, too much of a good thing demeans it."

Quote:
Aaaaah Ai no Chikara Wo!

Which version though? The standard, or the Riese/Rein version?
TBR - to be revealed.
Quote:

You demean the Master Chief with JUST a MASTER GRADE?!?

Give me PERFECT GRADE MASTER CHIEF
Wait, there's a Grade higher than MG? Didn't know that.

K, Perfect Grade it is. But there's a symmetry in Master Grade Master Chief.

Quote:
*watches Smith and Wesson dance to the tune of full auto fire*

Neil Dylandy: *sighs* No matter what I teach them, they never learn.
Psycho: They're sick fucks, that's why.
Quote:
I suddenly remember the doujin where Fate and Signum don Rider Armor and then suddenly do a Cast-Off... with hilarious (and NSFW) consequences
....do want.

Quote:
Though the Vandreads require at least one female to be co-operating it... and what about the pilots sitting Vandread Dita style...

*runs*
have you learned nothing from AC3? COFFIN for girlpilots.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-24, 22:55   Link #18913
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
That reminds me; how's Fate's Papa doing?
He's er....

Spoiler:

looking for his mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Do we know anything about the TSAB Intelligence division(s)? Like their organizational structure or who they report to?

I mean, we have Verossa Acous who's called "Inspector" by various people, but that's all I can tell from the anime.

Reason I'm asking is because I have ideas for a couple of (new) OCs in Intelligence, but I'm not sure how to write them into the TSAB.
Other than they're involved in Intelligence work and Acous is a member? Zilch.

It probably works somewhat like the NSA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
SO.... How's things without me?
Don't know. I'm not here much for the time being anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Anyway, I've finally started on another fic, this time, a full-blown story, not just a one-shot. And for the fruits of my labor, all I have to show is just one lousy preview.

This is, however, just a sample of the first chapter... To be exact, just a sample of the first HALF of the first chapter. Because it is still in the experimental phase, and therefore is still Susceptible to changes. In fact, I'm almost certain to be adding more details later on.

(Apparently after all this time, I've still have yet to kick the nasty habit of over-writing... >.>)

Oh btw, I still have not come up with a title yet, so I'll just call it, "A story without a Name"...

...For now.

For most parts of this chapter, you can call it Graham-centric, so Nighty had better take this chance to correct me before I keep this mindset of young Graham.

Oh, one last thing, it's mdnight here, I'm too tired to catch all the typos... But I'm pretty sureAaron and/or Kha would do it for me...

"A Preview without a Name"

*snore...snore....snore....*

*Asleep at laptop*

All in all, I'll say this is a great piece. Graham seems well-portrayed, though it's only half a chapter so I'll keep it to that. I was wondering why he's a Commodore here, but nice to see you haven't forgotten I made him Rear Admiral.

The only... miff, is probably how corny that last part was. It felt like something out of a comic book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
...and this just came in.

I wouldn't be too off that crack... then again, who am I to say anything?

Quote:
I thot it's just someone got to her in time... After all, labs ARE supposed to explode when the mad doc is defeated ne?
But Fate stopped it.

Quote:
*runs really fast from panda snipers*
*shoots*

Quote:
After many fierce battles against Laziness and Procrastination, as well as beating my head to get the scenes right, I am glad to FINALLY present to you,

A Day at the Amusement Park, a GenerationS side story

Quote:
But still! Why hasn't the Major entered Outer Cadia yet? We have a reputation to uphold!
... That's because I borrowed the domain template for teh Major though it is up open for grasps.

Problem is that I haven't done anything with it. Been too busy these 2 months. Can't wait for school to start so that I can have my leisure time back.

Quote:
Well...here's a little piece of crack involving Lyrical Mages. Please, please, don't kill me, anyone. This is just for fun.

[spoiler=Lyrical! Magical! Crack-ical!]

Will be continued when I get back.

But I think you know Zengar's song.

Crack indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
And why are they using kanji for the names. I know a disgustingly large amount of Japanese had somehow been sucked onto Midchildra (why not Chinese, Russians, Germans, French, Italians, Americans, Saudi, Iraqi, Iranian, Somalians...), but they should have naturalized by now!
C'mon, as much as there's ton of non Japanese in Nanohaverse, the main will almost definitely be one.

Quote:

You're kidding me right?!?!?!?!

Hayate's world just became much, much darker, when two of her closest friends turn out to be using her?
Epic storyline material, no?

I'll admit to being vehemently cruel on Hayate in DestinyS too in particular.

Quote:
Well, Subaru is already part Dendoh
4 to tango, amirite?

I mean, we already have a Subaru and Ginga... Hokuto and Altea's the only missing one from the equation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Where did Raising Heart come from? All signs in Season 1 seem to point to it being a Lost Logia itself, but I could be mistaken.

Way back in Season 1 when Yuuno crash-landed on Earth, what made him crash-land? What happened to the rest of the crew, if any?
Last I heard, Raising Heart was one of Yuuno's excavation-site findings. It's probably an old-model Intelligent Device that is somehow just naturally attuned to Nanoha's latent abilities, which might explain why there was a need for chanting and how fast-to-adapt she was with RH, even though StrikerS I.Ds, even for those who aren't latent AAA, don't need any of the extra mumbo-jumbos.

Quote:
Meh, it's half serious and half not. Trust me when I say the second half is going to consist of heavy amounts of the following (Not spoilers, because simply, these will be such overarching elements it'll be hard not to see them coming XD):

- Kickass OP (More kickass than the first? It's possible!)
- Nanoha being made of GAR and WIN (I made up something just for her, for the second half: Valkyrie Mode)
- Fate and a little title/rank called Arbiter.
- Summon magic in spades. Expect a dragon called Tiamat.
- A ship called the Hand of Durandal.
- Ace Combat versions of space fighters. The SR-103C Space Delphius, for example. To get even more specific, the SR-103NT Space Delphius NT-Type. What does the N stand for? It's easy to figure out.
- What happens when you take the Zerg and mix it with the Flood? The Spawn of Razgriz.
- Ascendant Justice. Unyielding Hierophant. Truth and Reconciliation. Shadow of Intent. Pious Inquisitor. Do any of these names sound familiar?
- Keroko. Riding an avatar of Deathwing. Is it possible? Or am I just making it up?
- Aurion, preferably, will be his most badass, ever.
- The Master Chief. Need I say more? (And if you're thinking that MC and Fate have awesome team-up, you'd probably be right.)
- HOTBLOOD and MANLINESS from our hotblooded friends Smith, Wesson, and Franz.
- And that's not the half of it.
Not half of it?

Quote:
Ah, Rise of Destiny. Good booster, lots of good effect cards. Harpy deckbuilders love it.
I much prefer Champions of Black Magician.

Quote:

YGO Black Dragons does have an affinity for red.

Spoiler for gandora:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-01-25, 00:11   Link #18914
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Just a friendly reminder.

Not to spoil the fun but don't forget we're being monitored nowadays instead of having more or less a free rein like how we used to. Try not to go too off topic here ok?

@Wild Goose: Are your recent stuff linked to the 1st page of this thread? I need to link to it when I find time to. (Damn, working is a LOT more time consuming and tiring than I believed it to be. )

@xgouki: Managed to read your finalized piece on the theme park outing for Yuunoha. All I can say is Vivio >>> Yuuno. Don't worry ferret boy...there's always next time.

@Reiji: That would be Aaron who suggested you watch Rental Magica.

@all the crack flying around: shoo!
Old 2008-01-25, 00:56   Link #18915
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Yeah, most of my recent stuff is linked to the 1st page. The one-off crack ubershorts (Number Mutilation, Hail to the Chief, Crack!Yuuno, Zengar & Hotbloods vs Lyrical Mages) aren't linked there, however.

...though I might actually revise my opinion of crack black ops Delta Force Yuuno...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-25, 01:12   Link #18916
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
There are more than one? Wow, this can be really interesting.
3, the magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
So will the interaction include lots of hotblood battles and shedding of manly tears?

Smith/Wesson: we don't really care! Girl or not, if she's hotblooded, then we're more than glad to become her friends!!!!!!
Sanshiro: *points east* THE EAST IS BURNING RED, MY STUDENTS!!!
Smith/Wesson/Akira: SHISHOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries hotblooded tears*

I hope this kind of interaction won't happen very soon.

Mai: .................

USB-sama.

Me:

And don't forget

HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Ivanovich: "It's the principle of the matter. You never, ever borrow a man's knife. And stay away from my woman. You can borrow her...but you won't live long."
I may not live long... but I'll live HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs*

Quote:
Naomi: "I don't believe you." *tsun*
"You put too much emphasis on your... material... assets"

Quote:
"Nah, too much of a good thing demeans it."
But I like the idea of the deserving recieving an eternity of torture and pain

Quote:
Wait, there's a Grade higher than MG? Didn't know that.

K, Perfect Grade it is. But there's a symmetry in Master Grade Master Chief.
The 1/60 Perfect Grades, aka PG, which is the cream of the crop for Bandai's Gunpla, with all the bells, whistles and all other doodads available. Only thing missing is some actual hydraulics to make it move.

Though MG MC really does have a nice ring, similar to MG GM

Quote:
Psycho: They're sick fucks, that's why.
Dylandy: *under breath*

Not as much as you are...

Quote:
....do want.
Unfortunately don't have Silver Retriever to get it

Quote:
have you learned nothing from AC3? COFFIN for girlpilots.
AC3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
He's er....

Spoiler:

looking for his mask.
The most unusual OG pairing ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
Epic storyline material, no?

I'll admit to being vehemently cruel on Hayate in DestinyS too in particular.
Someone like you could work wonders with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
4 to tango, amirite?

I mean, we already have a Subaru and Ginga... Hokuto and Altea's the only missing one from the equation.
Exactly

Old 2008-01-25, 01:17   Link #18917
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Here's something out of left field... I'm right in the middle of doing some simple modding in BF2.

Who thinks it would be interesting if we were to band together and make a full scale total conversion into a Nanoha battle game.

For example, I know a modding crew who can pretty much make anything from scratch. Just imagine a starlight breaker here instead of an MLRS.

I know I'd play it.
Old 2008-01-25, 01:22   Link #18918
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Here's something out of left field... I'm right in the middle of doing some simple modding in BF2.

Who thinks it would be interesting if we were to band together and make a full scale total conversion into a Nanoha battle game.

For example, I know a modding crew who can pretty much make anything from scratch. Just imagine a starlight breaker here instead of an MLRS.

I know I'd play it.
Like this?

Spoiler for Something I made a few months ago:

Old 2008-01-25, 01:31   Link #18919
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
3, the magic number
Ah, i see.

Quote:

And don't forget

HENSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rider JUMP! Reider KICK!
Kamen Rider! Kamen Rider!
RIDER! RIDER!!!

Quote:
AC3?
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere.

Quote:
The most unusual OG pairing ever
\
Well, since he declared himself as the Sword of Sophia Irui, it should make sense.

==============

Quote:
Like this?

Old 2008-01-25, 01:33   Link #18920
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Like this?

Yes... But more... complete.
---
Anywho, I got my OC written up, so I'll put it up here before I turn in for the night. Of course, it's a monster length data bit, but I tend to do that. So what you guys want to do with him...

----

Spoiler for OC character Data:

That should keep it all compact.

Last edited by AdmiralTigerclaw; 2008-01-25 at 02:22. Reason: Because the button was pretty...
Closed Thread