Notices

Old 2018-06-03, 09:28   Link #341
Anemya

hey is rafflesia a virgin?
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 20:09   Link #342
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryn View Post
Anyone know what volume when MC fought the DK?
Vol. 3 with DK Krebskrum
Vol. 7 with DK Cardia
Vo. 9 with Great DK Modinalaam

Last edited by Indalecio; 2018-06-26 at 01:01.
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 23:33   Link #343
XFire
150% done

So Diablo just gave Rem and Shera each one of the Wedding rings from the set he obtained, lol.
Old 2018-06-28, 10:17   Link #344
sparhawk1610
Asura

Vol 10 Illus https://imgur.com/a/gIGVLPk
Old 2018-06-28, 10:32   Link #345
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Looks like they're taking their wifely duties seriously

Also random Technicolor harem from nowhere?
Old 2018-06-28, 19:29   Link #346
Stro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

It seems to be new characters.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 03:26   Link #347
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:

And now I want to read this again

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 17:26   Link #348
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Looks like they're taking their wifely duties seriously :heh
For the record, the text in the image says that their tongues are just barely not touching. Though...I don't see how that's conceivably possible considering how the image is...
Old 2018-06-29, 20:32   Link #349
tuckersister

It would be interesting if Takuma has a family member who is an ACTUAL magician and found a way to this world. He or she would be insanely strong as hell and would come into conflict use magic that is unheard off in this world.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-04, 13:03   Link #350
darkofficer
just a devil

well that was quiet a read, the harem seems good top dark elf. but it seems that diablo doesnt even try to do something about his speaking disorder.

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 18:56   Link #351
tuckersister

What would be Diablo's reaction to not only found out his family member is an actual magician, but a well renounced one? What the first thing this family member would upon see Diablo? There is magic capable transferring into this world from the other world (some kind of mini-Bifrost).

We haven't ruled out the magic doesn't exist in Takuma's world. It would be interesting to compare the other world's magic to this world's magic. Oh yeah, people from the other world (except Diablo) have not level, so they can't be measured by this world's standards. For all we know they could "gods" of some sort.
Old 2018-07-05, 21:17   Link #352
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

^
Ehh what?
Old 2018-07-05, 21:17   Link #353
Stro

I doubt that there is magic in Takuma world. What I think that the Director or CEO of the company that make Cross Reverie is a god that create the world where Diablo is now.
I hope that god appear in front of Diablo and his harem to have a conversation like this:

God: So you are the Hero that I summoned Sakamoto Takuma the strongest player of Cross Reverie.
Diablo: I'm the real Demon King from another world.
God: Shut up you hikikomori, neet, no social skills, cannot even have a conversation without using your demon king act.
Diablo: ..........
Rem: So that's why Diablo sometimes says nonsense and sometimes don't speak. As her second wife I will teach my husband social skills so in that way he don't use the demon king act anymore.
Old 2018-07-06, 00:52   Link #354
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
What would be Diablo's reaction to not only found out his family member is an actual magician, but a well renounced one? What the first thing this family member would upon see Diablo? There is magic capable transferring into this world from the other world (some kind of mini-Bifrost).

We haven't ruled out the magic doesn't exist in Takuma's world. It would be interesting to compare the other world's magic to this world's magic. Oh yeah, people from the other world (except Diablo) have not level, so they can't be measured by this world's standards. For all we know they could "gods" of some sort.
It seems pretty clear to me that Takuma's world is our world and there is no magic in it.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 05:02   Link #355
tuckersister

Thanks for clarifying. It would be a nice twist. Keep in mind that anything can happen.
Old 2018-07-06, 15:27   Link #356
albatros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stro View Post
I doubt that there is magic in Takuma world. What I think that the Director or CEO of the company that make Cross Reverie is a god that create the world where Diablo is now.
I hope that god appear in front of Diablo and his harem to have a conversation like this:

God: So you are the Hero that I summoned Sakamoto Takuma the strongest player of Cross Reverie.
Diablo: I'm the real Demon King from another world.
God: Shut up you hikikomori, neet, no social skills, cannot even have a conversation without using your demon king act.
Diablo: ..........
Rem: So that's why Diablo sometimes says nonsense and sometimes don't speak. As her second wife I will teach my husband social skills so in that way he don't use the demon king act anymore.
don't they already understand diablo real personality by now?
albatros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 15:43   Link #357
Stro

Quote:
Originally Posted by albatros View Post
don't they already understand diablo real personality by now?
It seems that Rem and Shera (especially Rem) knows that Diablo have bad social skills and speak nonsense but she don't know how bad is it (that the reason that Rem is the one making negotiations). Also they don't know a thing that Diablo is really a human but his soul is in avatar Diablo. I think is important that should know the truth since they can teach how to communicate and stop using his demon king act.
Old 2018-07-12, 18:36   Link #358
tuckersister

I thought it would be funny if another player from Taku's world got into this world and upon seeing Diablo fires point blank (really fast) in the face and he falls unconscious.
Old 2018-07-12, 20:33   Link #359
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I thought it would be funny if another player from Taku's world got into this world and upon seeing Diablo fires point blank (really fast) in the face and he falls unconscious.
Would only work if it's not magic though. Based on the fact that healing magic doesn't work, I assume that potential loopholes of the magic reflection ring, like the effect not triggering on direct skin contact, don't exist. Otherwise he could have just been healed like that.

But who knows. The author seems like the type who would make a BS explanations like "Diablo never tried testing how the ring reacts to magic through direct contact because he was too shy to ask a girl to touch him" or something like that.
Old 2018-07-13, 04:31   Link #360
tuckersister

Someone pointed out that maybe the creator of Cross Reverie may have came from this world.

Tags
demon lord, harem, light novel, mmorpg, overpowered mc, summoned