AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2009-11-14, 01:26   Link #21
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Yet she isn't tsundere... Though if she had yandere tendencies I'd completely applaud her dicotomy.

Thread is made of win; too bad I didn't know what the original title was... <_<
Old 2009-11-14, 01:31   Link #22
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Kuroko is young, and immature. Probably too immature to really appreciate what Misaka means to her in anything but a childish way. And it's that part of her that's the most repulsive. But if, when, she matures and grows up mentally, she'll be a fine psychic, and might stand an honest chance in her own right.
Yes.

I'd be way more interested in her character if they were playing her desire for mikachu straight instead of playing it for laughs. If she made regularly aggressive attempts that actually stood a chance instead of overly aggressive sexual advances that would fail even if mikachu was interested, I'd find this so much more interesting. Redundancy.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 03:55   Link #23
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
OR JUST CREATE A YURI HAREM FOR HER!!!!
Idea of the month, right there. I'm serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Yet she isn't tsundere... Though if she had yandere tendencies I'd completely applaud her dicotomy.
Never mind. We can have two ideas for the month, right?

I guess we agree that Kuroko is yet another bed of currently untapped character development potential, not necessarily as much on herself but as a catalyst for everyone else.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 06:54   Link #24
tsunade666

a yandere kuroko is scary. Just think of what will happen to touma........... I'm picturing persona 4 crime scene here. With her teleporter ability.

Okay cast for the yuri harem. The only cast I can think of now his the biri biri, saten and uihara. Maybe we can add some more but that's the only girls I know that are close to her.
.............. hmmm an older senpai of judgment can add to the harem.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 07:09   Link #25
Ashaman

You could also have that girl from episode 1. the one with the flag. any number of The Sisters as well.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 08:30   Link #26
tsunade666

kuruko will grab them or rather kidnapped them if she found them out in the loose.
Episode 1? what the old pyro boy? no way its a yuri harem. NO GUYS ALLOWED ><
Old 2009-11-14, 11:17   Link #27
Ashaman

sorry, meant fan. the girl who told kuroko she was going to be the new toki Ace during the power scan. she was also attacked by the eyebrow girl. i think her name was Kongo, or something? and now that I mention it the eyebrow girl coud go in the harem as well.
Old 2009-11-14, 11:49   Link #28
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
sorry, meant fan. the girl who told kuroko she was going to be the new toki Ace during the power scan. she was also attacked by the eyebrow girl. i think her name was Kongo, or something? and now that I mention it the eyebrow girl coud go in the harem as well.
Nah, didn't eyebrows girl already enlisted into Saten's camp?
Old 2009-11-14, 18:58   Link #29
aldw

I do like the Touma/Kuroko dynamic, they seem to have a nice professional respect in some ways to each other, and if it weren't for the Misaka aspect they'd probably get along swimmingly.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 20:31   Link #30
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
I do like the Touma/Kuroko dynamic, they seem to have a nice professional respect in some ways to each other, and if it weren't for the Misaka aspect they'd probably get along swimmingly.
You mean Touma will play the Kuroko route and raise her flags.

Thanked goodness it was Mikoto who saves Kuroko or Kuroko will be the one stalking Touma.

If it was Touma who saved Kuroko as a kid from the robber she'll be seeking for him to join Judgement. Unlike with Mikoto.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 22:52   Link #31
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
You mean Touma will play the Kuroko route and raise her flags.

Thanked goodness it was Mikoto who saves Kuroko or Kuroko will be the one stalking Touma.

If it was Touma who saved Kuroko as a kid from the robber she'll be seeking for him to join Judgement. Unlike with Mikoto.
Actually, how did Kuroko become aware that Mikoto was the one who saved her? In that chapter all I saw was Mikoto smiling and walking away without revealing herself. After that, Kuroko had the mad reversal from calling her an elitist to Mikoto being her...everything.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 23:49   Link #32
tsunade666

That's right. The anime haven't revealed it yet. And either the manga. Maybe the novel has the answer. Can someone answer it? its really a vital part on the start of the kuroko flag. What kind of meeting does kuroko and misaka have?............... wait I'm not sure though did the anime revealed already their first meeting? Its just the railgun to me has lots of filler filling so I mostly forgot what's happening...... sorry

Well oh well. If touma DID trigger the kuroko flag route. It will be hell. Just imagine. A never ending bite attack by a nun and lightning boltz on daily process. If you add a stalker their............ even if his semi immortal and has the help of frog face. His hit points will reach negative levels in no time.
Old 2009-11-15, 05:23   Link #33
Ashaman

I suppose she could have figured it out, she did have a big bolt of electricity zoom across her face. That is a good question, how did they meet?

If Touma started raising Kuroko flags, you just know she would try to go for the threesome route
Old 2009-11-15, 10:54   Link #34
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Careful. If Touma raises the Kuroko flag, she would want to create her own bi-harem.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:59   Link #35
coderlan
Student

I've watched the first episode, but why she's been voiced like that?

The actor's voice seems like an old woman... They could have find better...
coderlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 21:04   Link #36
LaoED

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderlan View Post
I've watched the first episode, but why she's been voiced like that?

The actor's voice seems like an old woman... They could have find better...
She was like that in TAMNI season one.

If Touma does in any case raises her flag, let's hope she doesn't pull a Yukari from Rosario + Vampire.
LaoED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 00:24   Link #37
tsunade666

yukari from R + V and kuroko are totally different in many ways.

That witch doesn't do aggressive and hardcore erotic stuff.

If kuroko aims for threesome. I'm seeing a pool of blood from touma...... Kuroko alone is enough to make him knockout of nosebleed. Reminds me of index and compare index and kuroko. Its heavens gap.

KUROKO ALL THE WAY! I like the biharem but still no beats the YURI HAREM! but can it be considered harem if she's the one doing the work? I mean harem is the one that's many to one right? not one to many?
Old 2009-11-16, 08:13   Link #38
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

...she's a child. A middle-schooler, and not even a almost-highschool-'mature' like Misaka, but just plain middle-schooler. She hasn't even finished puberty; there's nothing either hardcore or erotic about her.

If Touma desires someone with the figure of a thirteen year old boy, he'd go after thirteen year old boys.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:42   Link #39
tsunade666

if you touch her you got one way ticket to jail. Though I doubt if you will be the one touching or her.

Touma prefer older types. I think. Like he always said about brats here brats their that doesn't even have a mature charm yet.
Old 2009-11-16, 21:45   Link #40
Goldsmith

I don't think Touma will ever raise her flag, the "Onee-sama" flag closes all other routes.
Goldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote